00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vinilad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

85,746 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-21 15:46:05

Thanks. By the way , The little War crew meeting at Nov.17 should be in a chat room, Since I rather not Refresh the forums every single minute.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-21 16:00:54

At 11/21/06 03:46 PM, DaSecondTerminator wrote: Thanks. By the way , The little War crew meeting at Nov.17 should be in a chat room, Since I rather not Refresh the forums every single minute.

Yes we should have it in a chat room. I got it, I'll make a Meetings section on the site and use a shoutout box as the chat room since it is the same as a chat room. I'll make it right now.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-21 16:07:20

At 11/21/06 03:30 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Hmmm...then we should wait until he says he wants to join.

Sounds about right.

Also Colonel, if you post 4 more times, then you will become a Brigadier General.

Plus as of now, Maggot labor has been kicked off the crew until he posts again. He will be deleted off the ranks section in the website.

Maggots are only good for labor...

see what I did there?
Yes we should have it in a chat room.

Nice idea. I may pop by...

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-21 16:20:50

Oh wait... today is the 23th... god damn it I forgot... Was it allready done?

Damn , If it wasn't - Can we move it to Saturday or something... Cause in the next 2 days I may be real fucked.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-21 16:42:00

At 11/21/06 04:20 PM, DaSecondTerminator wrote: Oh wait... today is the 23th...

21st actually

Damn , If it wasn't - Can we move it to Saturday or something... Cause in the next 2 days I may be real fucked.

If it's a chatroom, it should be open 24/7

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-21 17:29:01

At 11/21/06 04:42 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 11/21/06 04:20 PM, DaSecondTerminator wrote: Oh wait... today is the 23th...
21st actually

If it's a chatroom, it should be open 24/7

Yes it will be open 24/7. So I'm trying to open it now.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 08:49:24

Hey Chinese goth kid , I remember you from The Creative Crew thing... Remember me?

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 10:32:59

At 11/21/06 08:39 PM, ChineseGothKid wrote: ...Ok, I haven't been on Newgrounds for quite a while, so I don't really know what's been going on. What's the current topic/discussion in here?

Welcome back. Your rank is now maggot. Don't feel bad of your rank, that's the first rank everyone starts out at.

Well right now we don't have anything that we are discussing. We are just giving out ideas on how we can hold our regular War Crew meetings. But you are welcome to start off a topic you like.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 10:42:35

At 11/22/06 10:32 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Your rank is now maggot

so we have ranks?well i joined on page 50 no one told me about ranks anyway no problem what is mine? if im a member then i think ill join the wii together one too or is that a problem?

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 10:44:01

War quote of the day:

I had as comrades in my [World War I army] section men whose names were: Cameron, Kimora, English, Gleidenstein, de Chapin, O'Shaughnessy. We didn't fall in or fall out as Irish Canadians, French Canadians, Dutch Canadians, Japanese Canadians. We wore the same uniform, with the same maple leaf badge, and we were proud to be known as Canadians, to serve as Canadians and to die, if it had to be, as Canadians.

- Lester B. Pearson (Former Prime Minister of Canada)

I'll be making these daily when I see interesting or thought-provoking quotes.

I chose this one because it shows the bond formed among soldiers, regardless of ethnic heritage.

To think that sometimes it takes bloodshed to make people overcome petty differences....

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 10:50:08

At 11/22/06 10:42 AM, TheLebanese wrote:
so we have ranks?well i joined on page 50 no one told me about ranks anyway no problem what is mine? if im a member then i think ill join the wii together one too or is that a problem?

No, no. There is no problem if you join both crews. You see, if you join both crews and post in both of them, then you will be promoted faster instead of being in one crew. Take a look at Col. Peregrinus and Commissar RedGlare, they are in both crews and are getting promoted fatser. Right now if the colonel posts one more post in either crew, then he is now going to be a Brigadier General. That can also happen to you. You can get to the rank of Segreant in no time.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 10:53:20

At 11/22/06 10:44 AM, Peregrinus wrote: War quote of the day:

I'll be making these daily when I see interesting or thought-provoking quotes.

That would be good. I'll make you the War Crew Daily Poet soldier. Your job name is going to be next to your name of the ranks section in a new area which is all about the job thta we are going to have. I'm going to do it right now.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 11:07:47

At 11/22/06 10:42 AM, TheLebanese wrote:

TheLebanese, your rank is now Cadet. Congats. You see your rank at the site which you can click my sig to see.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 11:32:03

At 11/22/06 11:07 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: TheLebanese, your rank is now Cadet. Congats. You see your rank at the site which you can click my sig to see.

Thanks there Supreme Commander i posted in the new war crew and so did two others fairly new to the wii together board.heres a topic for you a political war we are in yesterday Pierre Gemayel was shot to death we blame Syria and were waiting for Brummards report until the UN can start a court this war is very mob-ish
comments?

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 11:55:53

Hmm .. I am not sure but how can they blame WHOLE Syria? Only one man did it , And if he didn't recieve commands from someone else, means only he is guilty.

And by the way , Since Syria passed weapons to Lebanon... Means that good for Israel - They can stop thinking about the weapon transfer for a while..

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 13:13:04

At 11/22/06 11:55 AM, DaSecondTerminator wrote: Hmm .. I am not sure but how can they blame WHOLE Syria? Only one man did it , And if he didn't recieve commands from someone else, means only he is guilty.

you arent telling me that 14 separated murders can be done by the will of one single man and dont forget that Syria had her men ruling Lebanon until 2 years ago when we started to demand independance

And by the way , Since Syria passed weapons to Lebanon...

please like you dont want me to accuse WHOLE Syria dont acuse WHOLE Lebanon Syria is a transfer point of weapons between Iran and Hezbolla .Us christians never got any weapons

Means that good for Israel - They can stop thinking about the weapon transfer for a while..

I'd like to point out something here since were speaking Israel .Israel is thinking in both Lebanese and their personal interests see by eliminating Hezbolla they remove both our biggest threats and Irael would not have stopped the war if it hasnt been for the fact that its actually the whole of lebanon suffering the consequences not just Hezbolla

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 14:53:04

Oh , Sorry, I haven't heard ALL the news , Just the line where they said that someone from Syria murdered some Important guy from lebanon... So I had no idea.

And about Passing weapons to lebanon... I was talking generally.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 15:02:23

At 11/22/06 02:53 PM, DaSecondTerminator wrote: Oh , Sorry, I haven't heard ALL the news , Just the line where they said that someone from Syria murdered some Important guy from lebanon... So I had no idea.

And about Passing weapons to lebanon... I was talking generally.

No problem man i guess that club is here for that well yeah these bastards Assassinated Rafic Hariri when after breaking his hand he still didnt accept to vote for Emile Lahoud and the war between the 2 countries started then when we started to take it to the streets and every man of a politician was being assassinated I was gonna post about that guy yesteerday but i was traumatised because he was shot in my neighborhood i heard the whole 26 bullets of it

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 15:32:39

*Watches silently and eyes open widely*
Dude... Even though knowing that 2 rockets fell right near my house.. Its probally is terrifying to hear the gunshots that killed one.

And by the way , Are you supposed NOT to use to computer or television? Since afterall there are those 3 days of sadness and stuff.. But I guess since you're christian it works like a "Get out of jail free card".

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 17:15:30

TheLebanese, you rank is now New Private. Congats. We have a lot of promotions to give out today in both crews. So I think I won't have time to post the Test section in the site.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-22 17:25:42

At 11/22/06 03:32 PM, DaSecondTerminator wrote: *Watches silently and eyes open widely*
Dude... Even though knowing that 2 rockets fell right near my house.. Its probally is terrifying to hear the gunshots that killed one.

ive heard worse in the summer with bombardments and everything

And by the way , Are you supposed NOT to use to computer or television?

We did our duties and visited the family they practicly live right next door

Since afterall there are those 3 days of sadness and stuff..

yeah i know but instead of praying the rest of hi soul were taking it to the streets ....again....

But I guess since you're christian it works like a "Get out of jail free card".

Its actually a christian leader so no brea for us...

At 11/22/06 05:15 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: TheLebanese, you rank is now New Private. Congats. We have a lot of promotions to give out today in both crews. So I think I won't have time to post the Test section in the site.

Thank you supreme commander so i gained two ranks today right i think thats a nice rate for a start...

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-23 10:55:10

At 11/22/06 10:53 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: I'll make you the War Crew Daily Poet

Poet quoter more like...

Quote of the day:

War is fear cloaked in courage.

- General William C. Westmoreland

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-23 21:29:38

At 11/23/06 10:55 AM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 11/22/06 10:53 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: I'll make you the War Crew Daily Poet
Poet quoter more like...

Quote of the day:

War is fear cloaked in courage.

- General William C. Westmoreland

Ok I'll make that. Also Peregrinus, you are now a Brigadier General. Congats on your new rank.

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-25 00:16:56

At 11/23/06 09:29 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Also Peregrinus, you are now a Brigadier General. Congats on your new rank.

Thank you sir!

A quick QOTD before I go watch "Saw"...

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."

- George Washington

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-25 13:38:30

At 11/25/06 12:16 AM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 11/23/06 09:29 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Also Peregrinus, you are now a Brigadier General. Congats on your new rank.
Thank you sir!

A quick QOTD before I go watch "Saw"...

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."

- George Washington

Your welcome. Enjoy the movie. :)

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-28 12:14:48

A quick QOTD:

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace.

- General Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-29 07:38:48

Well I don't like it when no one but the Poet Qouter posts... So I decided to put up a topic that we can discuss about.

I have have seen a few videos of atomic bombs testing... And I had a question :
How can the photographer survive when he filmed the explotion? I know there are technologies and robots etc , But what have they done in the 60s?

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-29 11:39:54

At 11/29/06 07:38 AM, DaSecondTerminator wrote: I have have seen a few videos of atomic bombs testing... And I had a question :
How can the photographer survive when he filmed the explotion? I know there are technologies and robots etc , But what have they done in the 60s?

Pretty easy actually ask yourself the following question : how does the pilot survive? its being at a safe height usually from the plane and shoot the video side view explosion videos havent been seen until like you say the robots and stuff

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-29 17:44:33

At 11/29/06 11:39 AM, TheLebanese wrote:
Pretty easy actually ask yourself the following question : how does the pilot survive? its being at a safe height usually from the plane and shoot the video side view explosion videos havent been seen until like you say the robots and stuff

No they just filmed from a safe (they hope) distance from the test site. Thats why there always tested on islands.

Interestingly the subject of Nuclear power came up today(don't ask) anyway we decided it was a good thing and we should use it to rebuild the Empire and the Commonwealth.

Ave Britania

phase one nuke France (or sabottage there reactors).

Response to The War Crew 2006-11-30 12:02:54

No they just filmed from a safe (they hope) distance from the test site. Thats why there always tested on islands.

You can have a "Safe" distance from the "test" site? Just in the 50th page someone said that only the flash of the atomic bomb can burn you up in a second , And even if its "safe" , The radiation is still threatning to kill the photographer...

phase one nuke France (or sabottage there reactors).

I think France doesn't have a 21st centurys Hitler like Iran does... So most likely Iran is much more dangerous