00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Raphbull just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

86,154 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-01 12:54:33

And if anyone's interested, I made a topic in the Politics section about the lowering of a country's flag to honor fallen soldiers. LINK

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-01 16:34:14

At 5/1/06 12:54 PM, Peregrinus wrote: And if anyone's interested, I made a topic in the Politics section about the lowering of a country's flag to honor fallen soldiers. LINK

Ouch thats harsh. At the unit just before prayer's we lower are ensign as respect for all tragedies(mainly nautical) be they military civilian national citizen or foreign. Its a very honurable thing to do i feel.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-04 23:25:21

Ive been grounded, sorry about inactiveness.

war sucks. Heated discussion good. the end.

At 4/30/06 08:41 AM, RedGlare wrote: I personaly think the British army was almost as useless as the French. I mean Germany Japan and the Soviet Union were known to fight to the death. Look at Singapore thousands captured with barely a shot fired.

i saw the greatest video ever of the french marine corps. Look up Vietnam War ( i think) on yahoo video. i think its called "war heroes" or something.

At 4/30/06 08:10 AM, RedGlare wrote: Pearl Habour the result of 20 years of careful planning. Just goes to show you what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

which our current leade *coughBushcough* is not capable of. the ware were in now is 20 minutes of careful planning. 5 minutes of that was bush standing at the head of the table in silence.

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-05 13:32:24

At 5/4/06 11:25 PM, MrDeadly wrote: Ive been grounded, sorry about inactiveness.

war sucks. Heated discussion good. the end.

At 4/30/06 08:41 AM, RedGlare wrote: I personaly think the British army was almost as useless as the French. I mean Germany Japan and the Soviet Union were known to fight to the death. Look at Singapore thousands captured with barely a shot fired.
i saw the greatest video ever of the french marine corps. Look up Vietnam War ( i think) on yahoo video. i think its called "war heroes" or something.

Marines the footsoldiers of the Navy(over here) at least.

At 4/30/06 08:10 AM, RedGlare wrote: Pearl Habour the result of 20 years of careful planning. Just goes to show you what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.
which our current leade *coughBushcough* is not capable of. the ware were in now is 20 minutes of careful planning. 5 minutes of that was bush standing at the head of the table in silence.

You know for a few minutes after 9/11 or 11/9(British calendar) that he was very crafty. You know being a preacher and firing up the mass. Then i actualy listened to him and realised infact he is that stupid. But to be fair were the hell are all those people whose sole job is to stop politicians from looking so dumb?

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-05 13:34:15

Back from exams guys I will be a lot more active from now on.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-05 14:24:29

do you have to do an exam to get in to the armed forces

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-05 16:11:49

At 5/5/06 02:24 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: do you have to do an exam to get in to the armed forces

Yes the days of idiots and criminals finding work in the armed forces are gone. Now you have to be worthy, gone are the days of Judge saying "Its 3 years in the army for you boy!"

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 12:57:59

At 5/5/06 01:32 PM, RedGlare wrote:

But to be fair were the hell are all those people whose sole job is to stop politicians from looking so dumb?

he fired them cuz they werent "patriotic enough" XD

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 13:38:50

At 5/5/06 04:11 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 5/5/06 02:24 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: do you have to do an exam to get in to the armed forces
Yes the days of idiots and criminals finding work in the armed forces are gone. Now you have to be worthy, gone are the days of Judge saying "Its 3 years in the army for you boy!"

I would be scared if their was no exam, you have to have a number. First there is your medical to make sure you have no problems next you go onto fitness and written exams. In Britain you go to a academy where they teach you the stuff you need to know and as soon as I am old enough I am going.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 15:10:36

At 5/7/06 12:57 PM, MrDeadly wrote:
he fired them cuz they werent "patriotic enough" XD

Ok then screw fairness its completly his fault. I know in democracy style beats substance everytime so i guess the voters had a lose lose situation then^^

Seriously though the other day my brother in law and i were talking about a RAF target range in England called Donna Nook. There was a bombing demonstration going on.

The Americans with there fancy laserguided techno VR trained bombs just peppered the area with little damage to the target. But the RAF flew over dropped one bomb job done makes you think.

That reminded me of an incident with the U.S Navy wish i found most amusing care to hear it?

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 16:26:58

sure.it sounds interesting

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 17:22:38

At 5/7/06 04:26 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: sure.it sounds interesting

Tuff im not telling you^^

Ok then right this US Navy ship was sailing of the coast of Iceland i think. Anyway there Radar detected an incoming vessel coming straight towards them. The Capatian got them on radi and said somthing like "attention unidentified craft please change your course".

The response was "you change your course"

The Captain"Negative you will change your course"

"No you change your course"

The Captain lost his temper and replied " This is USS (somthing) you will change your course or we will run you aground"

The response het got was "This is a lighthouse mate".

I saw that on one of those declassified files documentaries awhile ago.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 18:45:50

can me join?????pwitty pweaze!?

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 18:48:08

who here hatez osama bin laden <(*_*)>

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-07 18:59:10

At 5/7/06 06:48 PM, beep_56 wrote: who here hatez osama bin laden <(*_*)>

everyone realy but what do you know about war? now i'm just saying

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-08 09:56:03

and nice story rayz(erblade).

At 5/7/06 06:48 PM, beep_56 wrote: who here hatez osama bin laden <(*_*)>

i dont hate him. i dont like him. i dont want anything to do with or anything. i dont even want to hear about him.

At 5/7/06 06:45 PM, beep_56 wrote: can me join?????pwitty pweaze!?

uuhh...stop talking like a baby and maybe, just maybe, we'll forgive you for something like that.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-08 13:20:55

mr deadly it was generel red glares story.it was funny

also beep if you wont to join you are going to have to grow up a bit and then wait for a superior officer to tell you if you can as we are but sergeants the now

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-09 12:17:35

At 5/8/06 01:20 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: mr deadly it was generel red glares story.it was funny

also beep if you wont to join you are going to have to grow up a bit and then wait for a superior officer to tell you if you can as we are but sergeants the now

Funny and true i just forgot the details. And this is my first Commisaral decree if beep wants to join he has to prove himself worthy of are great war machine!

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-09 12:34:26

At 5/9/06 12:17 PM, RedGlare wrote: Funny and true i just forgot the details. And this is my first Commisaral decree if beep wants to join he has to prove himself worthy of are great war machine!

Indeed. And his stealing of Flak's sig is a -1 cool point.

Pardon my inactivity, but I'm currently stage managing a stage production, which runs this week. So every day is a run-through or performance.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-10 03:13:41

I'm back from the Japan trip, homework, and now I'm in Los Angeles for E3 2006. Yes, I'm in the gaming industry right now for a game magazine. Right now, I'm going to get some sleep for the next two days of games and systems.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-11 12:15:53

At 5/7/06 06:45 PM, beep_56 wrote: can me join?????pwitty pweaze!?

Can you please write in proper English?

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-11 12:21:02

At 5/10/06 03:13 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: I'm back from the Japan trip

Konichiwa. (sp?)

:, homework,

=(

and now I'm in Los Angeles for E3 2006.

Damn you (sir)

Yes, I'm in the gaming industry right now for a game magazine. Right now, I'm going to get some sleep for the next two days of games and systems.

And then maybe announce the winner of the WWII knowledge test?

Welcome back sir. All was quiet in your absence.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-11 12:31:40

have you thought of promoting anyone as i think there are a couple of new members that deserve the rank of private.but it is up to you.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-11 12:33:04

At 5/11/06 12:31 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: have you thought of promoting anyone as i think there are a couple of new members that deserve the rank of private.but it is up to you.

He'll get around to it after the E3 thing is done.

I'll look into it as well and give my opinion. But not just yet.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-11 12:38:48

hope the genral had fun at E3.
also what happened to peregrinus .why did you change it to pingu.i always thought peregrinus sounded cool.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-14 16:48:07

it seems no one has posted here fo a while.so i wil make a topic.i just finished watching the series band of brothers.it was amazing,it also explained a lot of what war was like,seeing your friends die and the attitudes of war.it was just amazing.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-16 16:07:16

At 5/11/06 12:38 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: also what happened to peregrinus

I changed the alias

why did you change it to pingu.i always thought peregrinus sounded cool.

I still like Peregrinus, but Pingu was the one I wanted when I first signed up. Sadly, someone already took Pingu, so I settled for -Pingu-. I may change back eventually. The name (Peregrinus) is being held by my alt account.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-16 16:14:47

pingu does soind cool.but it is up to you.i was just sharing an opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-19 09:41:14

Fuck I forgot about this club, well sorry I really have not been on NG al ot recently.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-19 11:28:19

At 5/19/06 09:41 AM, WastedWizard wrote: Fuck I forgot about this club, well sorry I really have not been on NG al ot recently.

ey ey ey don't go sayin fuck remember last time