00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boombaclattering just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adult Cartoons Suck!!

30,458 Views | 433 Replies

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 19:08:39

i doubt your name is Elmer Wiggins.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 19:27:16

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: , I like uber leet kewl shows such a yugioh, pokemon, fosters home for imaginery friends, krypto the superdog and hi hi puffy ami yumi. these shows are both entertaining and educational.

lol you actually like that shit. you must be joking right? and since when was yugioh and pokemon educational? man you dont know what your missing out there and speaking of adult cartoons you are on a (semi) adult site dumba*s. ok tall you what if you really hate those kind of cartoons go here http://www.neopets.c..tml?username=koolk49

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 19:30:12

At 7/22/05 03:10 PM, Ying-yong wrote:

Kay, im 11 and here's what i have to say.Those shows ARE so based on potty humor, i cant believe it.Those kinds of shows made Cartoon Network jump the shark.Those shows are why I dont watch it.Instead, I watch those anime, super funny shows.

wait a minuet your eleven? you shouldn't be here but what the hell

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 19:57:30

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote (and I found the subliminal messages):

hello everyobyd, I am Elmer Wiggins. I am here today because I think it is unfair that Adult Swim runs the late night bl;ock every night except for Friday. (Because I love Cartoon Network's Fridays!) As a 13 year old, I am not entertained by women in schoolgirl uniforms (because my parents will give me the talk when I am "a little older") or a samurai killing some demon guy (because seeing blood makes me cry for my mommy). I do not like toilet humor or the endless parodies on uber ghey shows suchs as Family Gay and Pooturerama I have the miond of an 8 year old that's all I could come up with.) Instead, I like uber leet kewl shows such a yugioh, pokemon, fosters home for imaginery friends, krypto the superdog and hi hi puffy ami yumi. these shows are both entertaining and educational. right now, my mom is writing a letter with me to help cancel adult swim. that block of programming is not meant for uber cool 13 year olds like myself. we are much more mature than, say, a 16 year old(Like my brother who friends are constantly egging our house for some reason.) we are a type of species developing and seeking humor, education, and uber cool action(Like how yugioh teaches not all best friends are homos.) I like going to yugioh conventions and duel with all my friends. I hate women (I have since I was six when everyother boy did, no one else does now...) I hate epic battles and ghey storylines(because I have the brain of a 2 year old) in such crappy anime such as Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, and Samuirai Shampoop or whatever. Who else agrees with me? Oh yeah, and yesterday's episode og HHPAY was awesome! Yumi had teh chickenpox, but then she got better and started playing again. I love that show more than I do my mom!

P.S. Read those last four words and tell me that's not funny.

My message to Super_Disney Fan:
Get the hell off of Newgrounds.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:01:57

I laugh at those who take this seriously.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:04:07

At 7/25/05 08:01 PM, Emo_Clock wrote: I laugh at those who take this seriously.

I laugh at all those who are emo. Too bad this thing this isn't serious though. Did this guy lose a bet or something?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:07:03

At 7/3/05 05:02 PM, Rebuilt wrote:
At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote:
I prefer Viva La Bam anyway.. I hated Playstation, I called it Gaystation...I was like 8

wow...i wanna punch u in the face for saying that and liking viva la bam...stupid noob

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:08:40

You really took it seriusly? sarcasm was notorius! Seriously read the 1st post again and understad he just wanted to see your stupid hate!

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.

-Ambrose Bierce

"This sig, is fucking cool."

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:25:29

and I quote "I HATE WOMEN"....oh ho ho oh ahhh, not for long kid...not for long

and I quote "We are much more mature than, say, a 16 year old"....no, no your not. Because someone who is 13 and still likes and I quote "fosters home for imaginary friends" is just a piece of monkey shit.

and I quote "Family Guy and Pootureama are uber ghey"...this coming from a uber ghey teenager who still likes and I quote "krypto the superdog". Yeah right, get a life you freak.

besides if you still like these shows, then I find it impossible to see how you can possibly like Newgrounds...since this site is just as kickass as Family Guy and FUTURAMA!! you stupid fuck

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:30:53

At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:05 PM, Lord_Sex wrote: I'm guessing you aren't 13 you are just trying to be gay you probably allready have an account and made this because you are a stupid faggot
I say you are the stupid faggot. You're behind one of the Adults just like on Kids Next Door, huh? Teenagers and Adults must die, after all, they almost killed numbah 1. They're also trying to inject us with the cooties, the disease which kills boys everyday, we're losing lives right now as we speak!

how should I put this is a manner that your tiny little baby brain can understand. You watch yougioh because you wish you were as cool as him (which isnt very cool still), you watch fosters home for imaginary friends because you have no friends yourself, you watch pokemon because the idea of you owning a pokemon makes you feel protected and you dont watch Family Guy, Futurama, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because YOU ARE A HOMO!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:36:40

<insert number here> sneak in his house wearing a mask, tie him up and blindfold him, put him on your knee, then turn him over on his belly, pull his pants down and start spanking his ass.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:36:58

I hope one of your friends from school reads this and beats the shit out of you. Oh yeah that's right, YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS!!" LMFAO

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:38:16

oh shit this was meant for the 101 ways to piss wade off thread.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:38:41

is this guy even old enough to be on newgrounds?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:42:51

At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: stuff about KND

Look, i'm your age. I'll never even think about watching Kids Next Door. It's time to grow up. I know 6 year olds that like Yu-gi-oh and 4 year olds that like pokemon. U are making me feel like a stupid little kid on the basis that you are as old as me. btw, Good luck cancelling Adult Swim! To tell you the truth, everybody likes it but you! Try finding message boards on a less mature website 'cause, well, you don't belong here.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 20:48:43

At 7/24/05 04:20 AM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: you geeky stupidheads!

<rolls eyes> Jeez! at least think of a better insult!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 21:40:34

It doesn't surprise me that very few people on newgrounds don't understand the concepts of sarcasm and humour. Honestly, I'm surprised peple that stupid figured out how to use a keyboard.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 21:40:53

if ur my types as good as u well adult smiw dudes will be fine

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 22:02:21

Your not very funny yourself...

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 22:25:09

ok... who broughtt his topic back up?
and [adult swim] gets hatemail every day, theyre not getting cancelled becuase some 13 year old is whining becuase he cant stay up all day watching stupid shows, CN would be dead if it wasnt for [AS]

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 22:29:35

If you hate Adult Swim then you should........leave newgrounds now.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 22:31:33

The guy who started this topic is an alt account of the guy who makes Wishboner

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 22:33:41

Look its called adult swim for a reason. If u don't like what u see don't watch it. Simple as that. Go to bed or better yet how about mature a little some people enjoy these shows and hence they are on and there here to stay. Why not go humilate yourself on adultswims message board matter a fact i will write a blog for u maybe they will post it and everyone else will see how lame you are.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 22:36:16

Attention all super_disney_fan's, testicles. That is all.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 22:42:29

This guys still going jeez. If this is a joke this guy has no life. If anything it would be funnier if it wasn't joke. Too bad nudity isn't allowed on the BBS anymore I would post some lesbian action to see this guys guys annoying yet amusing reaction.

So tell me disney fan what do think about two girls licking each other in places you've never seen before.

I'm having so much fun with this.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 23:07:58

At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: I say you are the stupid faggot. You're behind one of the Adults just like on Kids Next Door, huh? Teenagers and Adults must die, after all, they almost killed numbah 1. They're also trying to inject us with the cooties, the disease which kills boys everyday, we're losing lives right now as we speak!

What kind of fantasy land is this faggot living in?

Please get a lobotomy and die.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 23:18:39

At 7/3/05 05:04 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:02 PM, BlueDevil222 wrote: You are only 13.
SHould you be watching them?
No, not at all, hence my reason to ban Adult Swim. Come on, someone must agree with me

NO ONE DOES.

"I must look really green to you, pal"

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 23:20:27

At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: I say you are the stupid faggot. You're behind one of the Adults just like on Kids Next Door, huh? Teenagers and Adults must die, after all, they almost killed numbah 1. They're also trying to inject us with the cooties, the disease which kills boys everyday, we're losing lives right now as we speak!

You're the stupid faggot for watching Kids Next Door at age 13.

Cooties? Are you gay?

"I must look really green to you, pal"

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 23:27:22

The guy is obviously a troll don't bother paying attention to him.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-25 23:31:04

At 7/25/05 11:27 PM, rtil wrote: The guy is obviously a troll don't bother paying attention to him.

Yet people just don' t see your post.