00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B1llz1lla just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adult Cartoons Suck!!

30,481 Views | 433 Replies

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 21:19:13

I think we can calm the fuck down now. The little nerfherder is gone... I think.

Yu-Gi-Oh and pokemon: Exploited and milked beyond milkage. It's not great anymore. It never was, but now, there is even LESS chance of it being good. But y'know? We have to live with it, because as Nintendo, and all the other exploiters are making teh moneys from it, we have to wait until the kiddies get sick of it, which probably won't happen.

Super_Moron_Fan, and other yugioh/pokemon fans, don't diss adult swim. You think they put Adult in their name for no fucking reason? Hell, they have WARNING at the beginning of the block. Just because it doesn't show Yu-Gi-Oh, or Poke'mon, doesn't mean you shouldn't get it off the air! Millions of people watch adult swim, and if you don't like it, tough, Because I'm sure CN and AS have a contract. So grow the fuck up and quit torturing NG members with your Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon Nonsense.

Half-Life 2: Orange Box - October 9th

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 21:30:07

Yu-gi-oh... originally, a lot of the female "monsters" were topless whores..... at least in the japanese card game. :\

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 21:53:02

has elmer wiggins been bombed by enough NG'ers yet? cause we can always have mr. T or gary coleman cuss him out.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 22:26:56

At 7/3/05 09:53 PM, krA wrote: has elmer wiggins been bombed by enough NG'ers yet? cause we can always have mr. T or gary coleman cuss him out.

i........i love you

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 22:37:13

At 7/3/05 05:14 PM, Ozcar wrote: American dad is a good show...

And of course, you have to be against them...After all, these are shows for adults... No for dumb horny 13-year-old teenager...

Ozcar, can you not see that this is just another attempt at getting attention? LIke, it's pretty obvious...

I guess it doesn't take one to know one.

<3

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 23:12:40

At 7/3/05 08:40 PM, HHGTTG_Peirce wrote: Man, Adult Swim's Gonna own ur mom's ass

No they won't... cause I already do. (How many people saw that coming besides everyone and super yugioh fan who didn't see it coming)

Don't worry I know its alt and yes he most likley is gone.

Well I g2g warn Quagmire... QUICK TO THE HINDENPETER!!!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 02:20:26

omg I leik totally agree dewd!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 02:27:37

Dude adult cartoons pwn j00, i watch them constantly, and if you dont like them then go to sleep, your only 13, dont turn out like Ziggy.

I just refered to myself in the third person.

Jeez dude

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 02:27:42

At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote: I say you are the stupid faggot. You're behind one of the Adults just like on Kids Next Door, huh? Teenagers and Adults must die, after all, they almost killed numbah 1. They're also trying to inject us with the cooties, the disease which kills boys everyday, we're losing lives right now as we speak!

you realize your thirteen, your just a young teenager.
time to stop ordering off the kids menu chump.

Crack rock steady, are you ready to rock?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 02:46:34

Wow. Over 4 pages of fucking retards who can't tell an alt when they see one? Honestly, how hard it it to actually think about a post before going "lol lik ur moms a whore and i fuked her and ur gay cuz yougayho is gay. lolz, see how funny and origional i am by writing a word wrong to incinuate sexual preference"?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 02:59:51

Fricken prick ur either geting Fucked by ur dad laughin at us geting pissed or in bed cuz ur mommy told u 2 :p

POWER 2 ADULT SWIM

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 03:16:02

who let the tard out?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 03:19:46

and the little 13 year old baby wants the big bad shows canceled! why don't you crawl up your mom's ****** and die. no 1 wants adult swim canceled but you.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 03:21:50

Hmmm... Know what I don't think this thread is worth commenting on.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 03:38:11

he signed up the day he wrote this topic thread. he obviously created alt. account just to fuck with us.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 03:44:47

At 7/3/05 05:01 PM, subpar wrote: Go humiliate yourself on AdultSwim's boards instead.

yeah that would be awesome...they would burn your eyes out with urine

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 04:02:55

At 7/3/05 08:37 PM, Patcoola wrote: americans have this stupid idea that because its for adults they can cheap out on the art and animtion and make the cartoon all dialoge.

ok i've been reading this post and this just got to me IM american and i love adult swim and watch it every night you have no right saying that all americans hate adult swim

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 04:08:24

OH SNAP, its happened again. I seem to hate another person......I havent been this ashamed of anyone since that thread about the guy sleeping with his best friends girl......seriously dude, youre 13, im 14, youre a fag, i wasnt like this since grade 2, and even the i watched simpsons nonstop.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 04:13:27

Ive been watching the simpsons since as long as i can remember. I started watching family guy and futurama when they were brand new. I also watched every eposide of south park made. Am i proud that i sit in front of the tv no. Am i proud I dont watch Yugio yes. I watched power rangers in like first grade, the grew out of it. Your a 13 year old so that puts you in like 8th grade. WOW ive never meet a 8th grader that likes yugio and pokemon or power rangers for that. Do you collect the cards too?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 04:17:53

At 7/6/05 04:08 AM, cory_prevost wrote: OH SNAP, its happened again. I seem to hate another person......I havent been this ashamed of anyone since that thread about the guy sleeping with his best friends girl......seriously dude, youre 13, im 14, youre a fag, i wasnt like this since grade 2, and even the i watched simpsons nonstop.

dude ur jus jelus cuz all us kool people hoo play pokemon get all da girls.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 04:19:19

At 7/6/05 04:17 AM, LettuceClock wrote: dude ur jus jelus cuz all us kool people hoo play pokemon get all da girl

lololololololol, youre funny....

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 04:19:47

At 7/6/05 04:02 AM, GodFoxMcCloud wrote:
At 7/3/05 08:37 PM, Patcoola wrote: americans have this stupid idea that because its for adults they can cheap out on the art and animtion and make the cartoon all dialoge.
ok i've been reading this post and this just got to me IM american and i love adult swim and watch it every night you have no right saying that all americans hate adult swim

What the fuck?! He never said anything about Americans not likeing [AS]. In fact, I have no clue where the hell you even got that.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 05:40:18

dude your a fuckin loser

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 05:53:08

I thought that too. Then I turned 14.

Just wait one year. Trust me. You'll have nothing to do with your life. It'll be late. Then you'll go watch Cartoon Network. Suddenly you will be hooked on Family guy and anime schoolgirls in really short skirts. Then you'll wathch CN during daytime hours and realize. "Dude... this SUCKS! I can't wait till the clock strikes 10!"

Just you wait! Then when all your friends call it gay you'll never watch it. Your life will be without TV. Until you realize, "Hey, what do I care what they think?" Then you will...

Got a bit off topic there. Anyway, it'll happen.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 05:54:01

this is so clearly fake

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 07:12:08

well anyways the point still stands that AS is Aesome

What the fuck?! He never said anything about Americans not likeing [AS]. In fact, I have no clue where the hell you even got that.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-06 07:23:27

When I was 13, I once made an ass of myself posting on a forum about how terrible it was for a certain network to be showing anime movies instead of the stuff I liked. It led to a sudden flood of angry email in addition to a routine slew of angry forum responses. I learned a valuable life lesson about the Internet and how not to go about using it.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-10 13:14:44

omg go to hell and get fucked in the ass by satan

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-10 13:19:00

LOL he had to of known that everyone was just gonna to rip him a new asshole by starting this topic come on now.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-10 13:20:41

OOk your how old and waching yu-gay-ho!? I mean come on for fucks sake man! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! havent you anything better to do than to watch adult toons? Maby try getting laid once of twice?
Eh pal?
Sepitro