00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B1llz1lla just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adult Cartoons Suck!!

30,480 Views | 433 Replies

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:18:12

yu-gi-oh and pokemon are shows that they have stareted to milk the living shit out of. they both suck and it is obvius that you are posting this with an alt account as a desprite cry for attention,
why dont you just change the channel or better yet, go to bed. instead of watching those shows
that you obvously dislike and having your soccer mom writing a letter. when that letter reaches AS management, they will laugh at your attemt to remove great shows from cartoon network. if you cant stand "toilet humor" then dont watch Adult Swim, you ever wondered why it is called Adult Swim?
but that doesnt matter, it is obvious that you are sing an alt account, you have the word "yu-gi-oh" in your screename, and you said "uber leet". that gave you away. and by the small chance that you arent using an alt and you are serious, then for the love of God get off newgrounds and wait a few years.

I dont even.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:19:36

:[QUOTE]I am here today because I think it is unfair that Adult Swim runs the late night bl;ock every night except for Friday[/QUOTE]

I agree. Adult Swim should be on Friday nights as well. It would create room for older [AS] material. And since people wouldn't watch as much since they do other things on Fridays, it would be a perfect place for TGTTM and 12 Oz. Mouse.

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:19:41

dude........if your mom doesnt like AS(which i think is anawesome thing) then why does she let you watch it? it has a warning

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:19:45

Pokemon educational? Yu-Gi-Oh educational?

The only stuff they teach you are the names of non-existant creatures some Yokoshima Haromushima guy seen while he was having a bad-trip and convince you to buy some cheap cards sold at stupid prices.

"Wow! I've got a shiney!" is the most depresing term i've ever heard

We are not mag-pies.

Learn about the REAL world and then watch The Simpsons, Family Guy, etc

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:20:16

At 7/3/05 05:05 PM, solarflare77 wrote: I say 14.5 years and up is usually starting the maturity level..

Nah, I am 16 and I do not see myself as overly mature.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:20:45

At 7/3/05 05:19 PM, CharcoalRosePatties wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:14 PM, Ozcar wrote: American dad is a good show...

And of course, you have to be against them...After all, these are shows for adults... No for dumb horny 13-year-old teenager...
Does American Dad come on Adult Swim?

Yes, every Thursday night there is a new episode right before they air the new Family Guy episode.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:21:37

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote: hello everyobyd, I am Elmer Wigger. yadda yadda yadda

Aren't you too old to watch gay shows like yugioh or pokeman? Besides Adult Swim runs during LATE NIGHT. So it's been extended, PAST MIDNIGHT. What do you care? You'd be in bed by 8. who cares? And if you really want your stupid, gay shows, you got from 7 am to 5 or 6 pm to watch them, you little, ungrateful shit-face. GROW UP.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:21:58

At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:05 PM, Lord_Sex wrote: I'm guessing you aren't 13 you are just trying to be gay you probably allready have an account and made this because you are a stupid faggot
I say you are the stupid faggot. You're behind one of the Adults just like on Kids Next Door, huh? Teenagers and Adults must die, after all, they almost killed numbah 1. They're also trying to inject us with the cooties, the disease which kills boys everyday, we're losing lives right now as we speak!

kid you need a life, i can only wonder how many times you needed to consulte a dictionary to state the shit that you do here, seconde of all if you dislike teens & adults so much i suggest you put a quick end to your life 'cause you're not getting any younger(the sooner the better by the way)

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:22:17

At 7/3/05 05:20 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:05 PM, solarflare77 wrote: I say 14.5 years and up is usually starting the maturity level..
Nah, I am 16 and I do not see myself as overly mature.

I guess it started a little early for me, because I am 15 and about as mature as the average 21 year old.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:22:55

O.K. those shows you like are for little kids! Yugioh is the stupidest show ever! Family Guy is awsome! I think you need to get a life and do something with it! A T.V. station could care less what one kid thinks.

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:24:56

*Proceeds to laugh ass off*

... Guh... *Laughs more*

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:25:55

Aww... how cute. The n00bish 13 year old wants to ban a chunk of whatever's left of quality programming.

You don't have to watch it and ruin it for the 95% of Newgrounders who <3 Adult Swim.

There's enough of your kiddie programming on daytime. They should've never replaced the real quality shows like Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:27:41

hey i remember i was 13 and i loved that stuff even was a huge pervert because of all the hentai i watched

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:28:24

If you got mad at him you are an idiot. It's obviously fake.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:29:34

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote: I hate women, I hate epic battles and ghey storylines in such crappy anime such as Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, and Samuirai Shampoop or whatever.

Wait... did you just say, you hate women?!
And Yu-Gi-Oh is an Anime, along with Pokemon.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:30:36

dffsdfs

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:31:12

I have never liked pokemon and I think yu-gay-oh is a crappy show, sure there are some bad shows on adult swim but your hating on the wrong ones. The only reason you dont like them is because you dont get it or understand what they are doing so you can keep laughing at pokemon and buy a bunch of yu-gay-oh cards becouse your a s*cker.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:31:18

At 7/3/05 05:11 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:04 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:02 PM, BlueDevil222 wrote: You are only 13.
SHould you be watching them?
No, not at all, hence my reason to ban Adult Swim. Come on, someone must agree with me
So you want ban whatever you cant watch?
Hah come on, why don't you try to cancel all of Comedy Central first?
Get the hell out of here you immature maggot.
My cousin is 1 step ahead of you. he has wriiten a letter AND threatened to sue the little nerdy asswipes. why dont you got the fuck outta my thread and get a fucking life you little shit of a twat!

Listen Dipshit: The Boy Fuckup Wonder, wether your an alt or not, this getting to be a pain in the ass. If you're an alt you should get a life rather then posting like a abused retarded child just to get attention. And if you're seriosly faggy enough to still watch kiddy shows, then you need to get your crack whore mom to drown you in a bathtub. You are just oame sad, delusional kid who has used kiddy shows as an escape from reality because your dad left you; never giving you the chance to be raised like a man. Nobody thinks you're funny, so stop wasting NG's webspace on your sad attempt to get attention, because it has been done countless times before. I do so hope Wade makes a rule to stop people like you.
:Wadebanplz

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:32:03

we don't care go somewhere else with you gay kiddie shows

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:32:49

Adn I bet that you andpokemon_trainerBROCK are the same poeple.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:32:58

hlolly crap..................gay alert is ticking lol. ok all the shows you dont like kick ass. all the shows you like are gay and suck ass. man you dont have to watch them just ignore theme. and as you want to cancel iy i hjave 2 words for you.............suck cock

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:33:28

At 7/3/05 05:28 PM, Big_SciZot wrote: If you got mad at him you are an idiot. It's obviously fake.

Hahaha everyone in here is remarkably stupid.

At 7/3/05 05:30 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote: dffsdfs

I fucking love you man!!!1

tre

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:37:04

I think I discovered something about this person. I think he got trauma from watching a monkey defecate (in real life) and probably lost his mind.

You know that monkey defecation is dangerous!
And just to booby-trap this thread...

Adult Cartoons Suck!!

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:39:37

hey FOOD, the only joke here is you!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:40:17

Alt. A shitty alt I might add.

But if you're not an alt, you must've been some kind of accident or something or your parents went wrong somewhere - probably when they let you use the Internet.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:40:24

You are so mature, can I feel your boobays?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:41:12

At 7/3/05 05:39 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote: hey FOOD, the only joke here is you!

F00D was on your side, MORON.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:44:48

At 7/3/05 05:41 PM, TBone90 wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:39 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote: hey FOOD, the only joke here is you!

Did you really think he'd noticed a thing like that? You're thinking too much of the lad - he's just learnt how to drink from a cup without spilling it.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:45:00

Silly rabbit! Alts for fags.
(unless you're ozcar)

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-03 17:45:33

At 7/3/05 05:41 PM, TBone90 wrote:

Some people need to be sacraficed to fight against the anti Yugioh crew