00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boombaclattering just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adult Cartoons Suck!!

30,459 Views | 433 Replies

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:29:43

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: ....some stuff.....then, Yumi had teh chickenpox, but then she got better and started playing again. I love that show more than I do my mom!

You do your mom?

Damn.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:35:44

I HOPE TO GOD this is a joke...

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:46:14

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: hello everyobyd, I am Elmer Wiggins. I am here today because I think it is unfair that Adult Swim runs the late night bl;ock every night except for Friday. As a 13 year old, I am not entertained by women in schoolgirl uniforms or a samurai killing some demon guy. I do not like toilet humor or the endless parodies on uber ghey shows suchs as Family Gay and Pooturerama. Instead, I like uber leet kewl shows such a yugioh, pokemon, fosters home for imaginery friends, krypto the superdog and hi hi puffy ami yumi. these shows are both entertaining and educational. right now, my mom is writing a letter with me to help cancel adult swim. that block of programming is not meant for uber cool 13 year olds like myself. we are much more mature than, say, a 16 year old. we are a type of species developing and seeking humor, education, and uber cool action. I like going to yugioh conventions and duel with all my friends. I hate women, I hate epic battles and ghey storylines in such crappy anime such as Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, and Samuirai Shampoop or whatever. Who else agrees with me? Oh yeah, and yesterday's episode og HHPAY was awesome! Yumi had teh chickenpox, but then she got better and started playing again. I love that show more than I do my mom!

Not entertained by scoolgirl uniforms? You're a definite homosexual. Samurai sword fighting. That's okay cause some people dont like it too. Toilet humour? You just dont get it cause your probably 8 or younger faking your age. Uber cool shows like yugioh, pokemon, fosters home, krypto, amiyumi? Now how the fuck are those educational, have any good action, and funny? They're like for people your age that like that crap with all those nerd like attacks powers and pokemon shit. More mature than 16 year olds? You're a virgin for life. You have like the thickest glasses, yugioh conventions and duels with your geek friends? Why did you even post that? Mom's righting a letter, shes a crack smoking lesbian and your a mamas boy. Hate women, supports my theory of your gayness. Anime may be crappy sometimes, but no one agrees with you. Love it more than your mom? Hard to imagine since you probably sleep in bed with your mom still. Yumi had the chickenpox, she probably got that as well as herpes and chlamydia from fucking yumi lesbianically with a strap-on. Damn that was a mouthful, of balls in your mouth. So i hope you always live with your mom, and bye. Oh yeah, and why do you even have a newgrounds account? Shouldn't you be playing on Neopets or something, gaywad? Man you're 6! I bet you don't know what a 3 way is or herpes or a dildo.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:47:51

You got no picture on record cause your 6!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:48:00

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: hello everyobyd, I am Elmer Wiggins.

What a name!!! lmao!!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:53:21

At 7/3/05 05:07 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:05 PM, Lord_Sex wrote: I'm guessing you aren't 13 you are just trying to be gay you probably allready have an account and made this because you are a stupid faggot
I say you are the stupid faggot. You're behind one of the Adults just like on Kids Next Door, huh? Teenagers and Adults must die, after all, they almost killed numbah 1. They're also trying to inject us with the cooties, the disease which kills boys everyday, we're losing lives right now as we speak!

So you believe in cooties? Kills boys? Dude you homo-fucking-sexual! Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:58:51

You are as good at making up names as David Firth, Elmer Wiggins.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-26 23:59:20

At 7/3/05 05:19 PM, CharcoalRosePatties wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:14 PM, Ozcar wrote: American dad is a good show...

And of course, you have to be against them...After all, these are shows for adults... No for dumb horny 13-year-old teenager...
Does American Dad come on Adult Swim?

It does but it delays the airing of some shows so it will probably show more of it a little later.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 00:14:23

You deserve some splicing!

As a thirteen year old, I seek to do my mom while we're in school girl uniforms late into the night.

Wait...I don't need to splice!

I love that show more than I do my mom

You do your mom?

I hate women

And you call everything else "ghey"

we are more mature than say, a 16 year old

So in three years what'll happen?

How about you come back with some ball hair. Or some sexual orientation (decide if your gay)

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 00:19:52

Wait your young yet. You'll soon come to the Dark side.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 00:21:49

While, you're at it, why don't you just try to ban Newgrounds? I think it's more crude than Adult Swim!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 00:32:53

You all are morons this obviously a joke.Some one made a second account a decided to make the worlds gayest post. No kid in there right mind would call them selves gay, say there mommy was writing a letter to ban something, and that there a yu-GAY-oh player. This is complete bull shit and you are an idiot if you took this seriously.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 00:44:58

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote: stuff

LMAO @ BarneyPoop's alt account.

OUT

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 00:52:33

This isn't a 13 year old kid. It is probably a 17 year old pimple-faced knob-jockey who, for some reason, thought that making another account and pretending to be a 13 year old would be funny.

He is just trying to get as much angry replies and comments as possible, so he can go and tell his identical friends how "ub3r k00l-zor" he is. And all his friends will laugh pretend it's funny.

I assume that right now, he has 2+ fingers in his ass, while he is watching "Adult Swim".

Like beatboxing, IDM or psychedelic brain music? Put 'em all in a blender and the become 'oralpop'. Daniel Fowler's alienredwolf.com! - Visit my site or I'll eat your family.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 19:16:41

Clifford rules!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 19:17:29

let the madness stop and let this die!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-27 19:29:30

Guys.
This is JUST an alt. Ignore the attention whore PLEASE.

Wait....WHAT!? NOOOOO!!! I want my lawyer! I want my mommy! I WANT MY LAWYER'S MOMMY!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 16:47:28

At 7/3/05 05:51 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:49 PM, nirvanaspet wrote:
At 7/3/05 05:39 PM, Super_Yugioh_Fan wrote: hey FOOD, the only joke here is you!
nope i think your the joke you little geeky freky son af a bitchy
ROFL, you got your topic locked! You = FAIL

do you even know what that means?

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 16:49:41

At 7/25/05 08:38 PM, Emo_Kid wrote: is this guy even old enough to be on newgrounds?

I bet he isnt old enough

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 16:51:13

kid show rox!!!!! Adult stuff is teh suxorz!!!!!!!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:00:05

At 7/29/05 04:51 PM, an00bis wrote: kid show rox!!!!! Adult stuff is teh suxorz!!!!!!!

oh my fucking god! you created yet another alt mr. pokefag, yugifag. and disneyfag. shut the fuck up and leave newgrounds forever!!! nobody here likes you, you can say they do but they dont! we all hate you now go hit puberty or something. id rather you did us all a favor and killed yourself like your mother should have before she had you! you were probably a broken condem accident anyway. now DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:00:57

adult cartoons DO suck

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:11:09

At 7/3/05 04:59 PM, Super_Disney_Fan wrote:

:Lots of immature and pointless shit.

LOL! You say you're mature and yet you made a flash cartoon called "Barney Pee Pee Poop?" Also, "Family Gay?" " Pooturama?" That's also quite immature. And, wow, you have quite a few alts, don't ya' buddy? So shut your 9-year-old-mouth, because, if what you say is true, you don't know jack about adult cartoons because you aren't old enough to watch them.

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:15:55

I wish j00bie wasn't banned from everything on this site. :*(

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:25:31

The person who revived this topic needs to get bitchslapped.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:26:29

At 7/29/05 05:25 PM, Emo_Clock wrote: The person who revived this topic needs to get bitchslapped.

And yet you kept it alive by posting on it; don't you feel smart.

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:28:35

At 7/29/05 05:25 PM, Emo_Clock wrote: The person who revived this topic needs to get bitchslapped.

Have at er slugger.

BBS Signature

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:28:42

stick to going to school and don't worry about complaing about tv on a internet bbs

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:28:47

At 7/29/05 05:26 PM, lonedrow wrote:
And yet you kept it alive by posting on it; don't you feel smart.

Not really, all I did was voice my opinion. =P

Response to Adult Cartoons Suck!! 2005-07-29 17:30:55

For fucks sake everyone he is just being a douche to get attention.

Burn the land and boil the sea

You can't take the sky from me

BBS Signature