00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nsflave just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

668,901 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 00:03:47

Kenny, I'm very much looking forwarf to this project. It sounds quite interesting. I'd love to audition for something. Are you ready for that right now, or are you still in the conception stage? Please email me with more details: iscabibble@gmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 00:18:09

At 1/28/05 12:03 AM, Isca wrote: Kenny, I'm very much looking forwarf to this project. It sounds quite interesting. I'd love to audition for something. Are you ready for that right now, or are you still in the conception stage? Please email me with more details: iscabibble@gmail.com

I want to make 100% sure I'm going to complete this before I go nuts and get all the voices and stuff. It's very nice to know that you're interested.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 00:20:29

At 1/27/05 10:56 PM, Isca wrote: Here you go, Smon. My samples are in the link in my signature. I hope you do accept females. ^_^

I must say, i saw your clips on your site, from your sig....you are one talented lady. When you speak its very believable...as if you are not acting at all. Anyway...i wish i had a movie with a part for you...but unfortunately i dont....all the positions are filled :(

Anyway, if i ever need a female voice actor, you will be the first to come to my mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 00:25:56

At 1/28/05 12:18 AM, LazyKenny wrote:
At 1/28/05 12:03 AM, Isca wrote: Kenny, I'm very much looking forwarf to this project. It sounds quite interesting. I'd love to audition for something. Are you ready for that right now, or are you still in the conception stage? Please email me with more details: iscabibble@gmail.com
I want to make 100% sure I'm going to complete this before I go nuts and get all the voices and stuff. It's very nice to know that you're interested

My God, you are a fabulous person. I wish everyone who had the urge to make ANYTHING, be it flash, radio play or fandub, actually made sure that they really were going to do it. More people should think things through so clearly.

There's nothing more frustrating than getting your hopes up and pouring your heart into a role just to find that the producer has fallen off the edge of the earth and is never heard from again.

The urge to voice for you is now overwhelming. Congrats. ;)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 00:31:27

At 1/28/05 12:20 AM, Smithercell wrote:
At 1/27/05 10:56 PM, Isca wrote: Here you go, Smon. My samples are in the link in my signature. I hope you do accept females. ^_^
I must say, i saw your clips on your site, from your sig....you are one talented lady. When you speak its very believable...as if you are not acting at all. Anyway...i wish i had a movie with a part for you...but unfortunately i dont....all the positions are filled :(

Anyway, if i ever need a female voice actor, you will be the first to come to my mind.

Thank you so much! I can't think of better compliment you could have given me. I find some people overact and it spoils things. I'm always nervous of overacting.

If it's ok with you, I'd like to quote you on the new "Feedback" page I'm going to add to my website soon. Would that be all right?

Feel free to cast me as anything you like, so long as it's not a man. *laughs* Don't worry about your current movie. There will be others. Good luck with what you're working on, though.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 00:49:20

At 1/28/05 12:31 AM, Isca wrote:

Thank you so much! I can't think of better compliment you could have given me. I find some people overact and it spoils things. I'm always nervous of overacting.

If it's ok with you, I'd like to quote you on the new "Feedback" page I'm going to add to my website soon. Would that be all right?

Feel free to cast me as anything you like, so long as it's not a man. *laughs* Don't worry about your current movie. There will be others. Good luck with what you're working on, though.

Thank you, and i would be honored if i could be a part of your feedback page. Anyway...its late for me, almost 1 oclock in the morning...im going to get some rest!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 01:08:27

So Kenny, I am in a sense a "punk female", are you still willing to accept an audition?
You shouldn't underestimate people based on the majority of voices they do.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 02:13:39

Hey Kagome, have you seen the last email i sent you? :P
Thanks (:)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 10:39:18

At 1/28/05 02:13 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Hey Kagome, have you seen the last email i sent you? :P
Thanks (:)

No I don't believe so :( What was it about?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 10:55:05

At 1/28/05 10:39 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: No I don't believe so :( What was it about?

That explains it ;D
I'll send again :P

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 11:12:44

At 1/28/05 01:08 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: So Kenny, I am in a sense a "punk female", are you still willing to accept an audition?
You shouldn't underestimate people based on the majority of voices they do.

I'm not going to hold auditions until I know that I'm absolutely 100% sure that this will be done. Also, this is a newbie flash in a way. I'll accept when I decide to hold them.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 11:31:52

Hey D-Mac_Double, can you please e-mail me?
I got an email back saying my email returned to me..

emailk13@hotmail.com
or
emailk13@walla.co.il

Thanks!! ^__6

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 12:16:25

I'm in if i can because you have a pretty big list of male voice actors

-Parralax-Gender
-9-25
-Accents, retards Old geezer
-Dont have resume
-Will send on next thurs
-zombie_ordinary@hotmail.com

...Kilroy was here

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-28 20:06:35

Thanks for resending the email Caramel-san...and no i didn't get that before lol.

Anyway...Can someone in the club give me any advice on how to do deeper voices, such as evil girls? I can pull off Kagura from Inuyasha fairly well but can't go much deeper or lower sounding than that without it being forced..I would like to learn though, especially as someone last night told me that my high voices sounded fake. (of course, who really sounds like an anime character in real life..) but yeah, any help would be appreciated.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-29 01:50:33

Lower your palette. Like when your yawning open you kind of open your windpipe heaps. Try and do that. It also works good for demon voices

...Kilroy was here

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-29 01:53:24

At 1/28/05 08:06 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Thanks for resending the email Caramel-san...and no i didn't get that before lol.

HOLY SHIT!!
HAHAHAHA.... I have a friend that calls me Carmel-san (also Carmero, as it should be in japanese :D) XD
Anyways, thanks!! ^__^

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-29 03:10:35

Yeah I'm weird like that and call people by honorifics ^_^ I was going to change my name to Kagome-chan (as my Japanese teacher calls me) on the NG forums because my screenname is too long + people not familiar with inuyasha have a hard time spelling/pronouncing it....but..everyone knows me as KagomeHigurashi already.

Anyway, I am thinking of doing a short anime fandub clip so I will get back to you guys on that if I have the time to make it.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 01:09:36

Hmmm, its a good thing I didn't hold auditions. This project has a high chance of being ruined because of sync issues with sound (it is playing way too early). Since no one can help me, there is a very high chance that this project was for naught. Sad how it getting close to done, around 70% done.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 01:48:42

Woohoo! I fixed it! Had to change the compression. I'm down to 2 more hard parts. I estimate this movie is about 75% done. I can officially confirm that this WILL be completed. I'll hold auditions when I'm ready =)

I'm still debating whether or not I should do the epilogue or save it for episode 2 assuming what I'm making is successful.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 05:21:41

Ohayoo everyone, just to be a little randome, im in Egypt right now, and its about 36 degrees in the sun :P better then swedens cold -2 ^^ and just not to be too much randome, Kagome sorry for not sending you the file you helped me with, we almost missed the plane. ty for Voice acting =D when i put in the voice it got better, then i putted in the song "seasons in the sun", and thnx to that, my teacher almost cried :P and i think thats a good sign

Over and out, Gito

ps. just fixing some stuff then i maybe can put it on NG =P

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 11:15:00

Lenny, that's wonderful news. Congrats! I'll be watching for your auditions.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 16:37:44

here's a link of my voice demos, most of them are from the tv show the simpsons.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com...iles/my%20own%20voice%20demos/

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 17:38:35

I'm looking for voice actors for our little fighter alpha project, we are trying out if voices will do good, if we like the voices we might have voices in our other movies. This is a try out. Note: You must agree that All voices submitted to me will now belong to me , and are now my property. You will be credited but will not be co-authored. If you agree with these terms then please submit one voice sample to me my contact information is provided in my profile.
Here is something you can send me.
Woody: It's not just the two of us.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 17:56:45

Thank goodness, now I can post. Sorry Kenny. I know your name isn't Lenny, but I hit the wrong key and we don't have an edit button. I wish we did though. I make so many typos. ^_^

Also, iflfan, I can't access your voice files. It says I'm not a member of the group, or something.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 17:57:40

At 1/30/05 05:38 PM, AnzRage wrote: Here is something you can send me.
Woody: It's not just the two of us.

I'm interested in voice acting for this project but it would be hard for anyone to send you a demo. You didnt really give a motivation with that line. There is a short demo of my voice in my signature. If my voice is anything like what you're looking for contact me with some lines and motivations. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 19:33:04

At 1/30/05 05:21 AM, Gito wrote: when i put in the voice it got better, then i putted in the song "seasons in the sun", and thnx to that, my teacher almost cried :P and i think thats a good sign

I hope you used the Social Distortion version! ^-^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 22:55:48

-Screen Name: EVAgearsolid
-Age range: 14-18
Specialties- Evil Laughter, Crazy Voices, Accents.
-Example(s) of your voice-Umm...I can sound like cactuar from the FF Fugitive flash. I can do some accents, British Mostly.
-Ways to contact you
Email: Inu_Yasha_606@hotmail.com
Works for MSN messanger.

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 22:59:21

EvaGear, I sense we are going to be friends. Between InuYasha and Evangelion, I can tell you have good taste. o.0

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 23:18:42

Hahaha! ^_^ I Get along great with anyone. And I love voice Acting. Nya! ^_^

I'd be glad to join you!

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-30 23:48:44

Did lowering your pallete work for you??

...Kilroy was here

BBS Signature