00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blurzapper just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

671,474 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 10:11:01

At 2/7/05 07:24 PM, Foxphere wrote:

. I am working on a Megaman sprite movie made by a collab of some of the best sprite animators on NG, the Sonic Matrixa, and I'm working on a huge project with Lizvender as the character Synapse.

I'm working on a megaman flash also. I forget who does it though. I'm doing generally everybody on the cast. Except a couple people. People with Medium voices like mine, can usually pull off the kinda high and low voices. Because we are in the middle of the voice Spectrum as it were. From what I noticed. You, Foxphere, have this type of voice too.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 19:25:51

Will anyone be a voice acot for my movie. I need one female voice and a couple of guys. Send my a samlpe of these lines.
Female: (flirty) Looking for a good time
Male: (Angry) I'm gonna KILL YOU!!!
Email Me Here

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 21:56:34

At 2/7/05 07:24 PM, Foxphere wrote: I am working on a Megaman sprite movie made by a collab of some of the best sprite animators on NG, the Sonic Matrixa,

O_o..You're working on Sonic Matrixa, too? I didn't know that. I'm doing the voice of Tails for that production.

..and also, I've made a voice acting resume site for myself just recently. For the moment, however, the page which should consist of my demos and samplers and what not, has nothing in it. But I do plan on putting the new demo I just finished there in just a few days time.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 22:12:48

Nice resume. Wanna trade links? (I have links to others' sites at the bottom of my page...see for more info.)

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 22:18:52

Thanks. And sure, we can trade links. ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 22:20:10

I like your resume, Elliair. You picked a really pretty layout. I can't wait to hear your demos. :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 22:22:17

At 2/8/05 10:20 PM, Isca wrote: I like your resume, Elliair. You picked a really pretty layout. I can't wait to hear your demos. :)

Thanks Isca. If only I had the patience and the knowledge to make a layout for myself instead of downloading one.. ;-;

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 22:28:42

I so know what you mean. I had a hard enough time using the cut and paste on the one I picked out! I'm hopeless with HTML. Hehe. ^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 22:49:01

At 2/8/05 10:12 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Nice resume. Wanna trade links? (I have links to others' sites at the bottom of my page...see for more info.)

I've added (yep, that fast) your resume link to my website; it's visible on every page. I decided to do it now since I was already fixing it up a little bit. ^^ And Isca, we can trade links as well, if you'd like. You've got a nice resume, too.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 23:08:59

Aww, that'd be great! ^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-08 23:33:54

I've put a hold on that weird project to put a ful lfocus on my Megaman thing, and I lost my list of signed up actors, could everyone please repost or re-email their parts?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 00:01:34

I'm not sure if I was in it, Smon-san, but I'd like to be..

Anyway, Elliair-san, you're linked to now. ^^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 01:03:30

At 2/8/05 09:56 PM, Elliair wrote:
At 2/7/05 07:24 PM, Foxphere wrote: I am working on a Megaman sprite movie made by a collab of some of the best sprite animators on NG, the Sonic Matrixa,
O_o..You're working on Sonic Matrixa, too? I didn't know that. I'm doing the voice of Tails for that production.

..and also, I've made a voice acting resume site for myself just recently. For the moment, however, the page which should consist of my demos and samplers and what not, has nothing in it. But I do plan on putting the new demo I just finished there in just a few days time.

Hahahaha, looks like quite a few people in the NGVAC are working on Sonic Matrixa. :-P We're in a couple of other things together as well, Ellair (GiD and Faded Illusions), check out my rather old looking resume in my sig.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 01:21:17

At 2/9/05 01:03 AM, Omahdon wrote: Hahahaha, looks like quite a few people in the NGVAC are working on Sonic Matrixa. :-P We're in a couple of other things together as well, Ellair (GiD and Faded Illusions), check out my rather old looking resume in my sig.

Heh. I never realized this until now. Glad to see most of us here are getting some VA work; and in the same projects, too! :)

And thanks for linking me, Kagome. And I'll link you tomorrow Isca..now, I'm off to bed.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 03:11:52

Are there any more female roles available in Sonic Matrixa?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 04:04:09

New clip; it's from an anime called I My Me Strawberry Egg. The character is just a typical anime schoolgirl who likes to cosplay.

http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/238119/cosplay.mp3

Sorry for the double post, but as we all know, there's no way to edit. :x

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 12:24:29

Ok, I've made a demo reel for myself. Enjoy!
http://www.hostinganime.com/iscabibble/Shannon_DemoReel.zip

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 15:09:39

i voice acted in kupa's comics: Gum. That was hot.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 16:44:11

i think i could do a voice, i know i do an okay sean connery one

sauron can see the cinnamon sugar swirls on every bite, can you?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 17:07:46

Hello!
I'm a newbie (laugh all you like). Looking to get into voice acting. Pretty huge anime fan. Extremely huge Inuyasha fan (who isn't?). Don't have any demos yet. Live in Philly (gonna find a whole lotta work here! ) (Sarcasm alert). Just wanted to say hi!
Voice range: no idea. I'm 22, on the phone i sound about 40, in person i sound 15.
Specialties: Horror movie scream, singing (Range: F3-C6), "i've been smoking since i was 10" character voice, fast talker
Would looooove to voice an anime character, but i'm not sure if i have the right voice. Anyone know any good voice coaches/ evaluators in the Philly area? (New Jersey's okay, too)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 17:26:14

At 2/9/05 05:07 PM, Little_Phoenix wrote: Hello!

We're noob friendly here, and girl members are always welcome. I'll add you to the member list and if you need any advice feel free to ask.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 19:13:14

At 2/9/05 03:11 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Are there any more female roles available in Sonic Matrixa?

Unfortunately no, I'm real sorry. Actually, as a matter of fact, there are not supposed to be any female characters, but i figured that Tails would be too hard for the males of Newgrounds considering he sounds most like a girl. So I decided to cast a girl instead. Once again, I am sorry. But i think i might want your voice for an animation that I am thinking about making. Its a love story, not to many of those on Newgrounds. I dont want to give too much away, but my idea is that there are two people who are TRUELY in love. They love eachother so much that they often just look at eachothers eyes in bed. But sadly, the boyfriend dies and goes to heaven. Once he goes into heaven he finds that it is the most joyous thing ever. He can fly around and do anything he wants. But the worst part about it is that he has no way of contacting his girlfriend, and he becomes really sad. And you see him sitting alone...crying, and theres a puddle of tears, and that is how the movie ends. If i make the actual movie (its still just a concept) i dont really know if i should have any voices at all, due to the fact that i believe that there would be a stronger feeling if there were no voice, or words even. Just the animation and the sad music (which i am having extreme difficulty finding). So, if i decide that i do want voices for this animation, i will contact you. Keep in mind though, its still just an idea i have in my head, and I am not 100% positive I am even going to really animate this.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 19:23:15

At 2/9/05 05:07 PM, Little_Phoenix wrote: Extremely huge Inuyasha fan (who isn't?).

*raises hand* I dislike Inuyasha. I think the dub has killed it for me. Maybe if I rented the original. Yeah, I should do that.

I look forward to hearing your demo! I like demos.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 20:48:12

Hey, I'm putting my hat back into the ring.

After the authors of all the movies I've done voices for decided not to make the movies... i'll become available again. Any way.

I can do SO MANY DIFFERENT VOICES is scary. some examples

Dr. Nick (simpsons)
Pilsbury doughboy
scooby doo
homsar (homestar runner)
coach Z(homestar runner)

Just a slew I can think of off the top my head, and of course those are existing characters, I can mix the different properties of different voices to match your character, just send me an email. If anybody is interested. Also you can take a look at my site.

http://www.geocities.com/gltovar@sbcglobal.net

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 21:07:49

i can also mimic many voices from tv shows and other shtuff like that, just give me an example. WILLING VOICE ACTOR HERE!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 21:11:23

by the way, foxphere what i meant by i liked your work was slapdash heroes, i know it doesn't mention you directly, but i'd think you'd have SOME part in it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 21:16:41

At 2/9/05 08:48 PM, Deadlock32 wrote: I can do SO MANY DIFFERENT VOICES is scary. some examples

That's a good list of voices...now if only you had a demo reel of them. ^^ It'd be nice if you made one for yourself. I'd really like to hear one from you. (Sounds like you've got good VAing skills) And if you need help on how to make your own demo, I'd be glad to help out. Just IM me on AIM and I'll assist you (if you need help).

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 21:19:44

yeah, i'm also an inuyasha fan, can't get enough of the "sit boy"!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 21:21:44

by the way, welcome little phoenix, can we get a round of applause for the n00b?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-09 22:01:36

At 2/9/05 05:07 PM, Little_Phoenix wrote: Hello!
I'm a newbie (laugh all you like). Looking to get into voice acting.

Hmm...unfortunately, I know no good voice acting coaches in or around Philly, sorry. I live in the southern California area. I get the feeling you're striking for a professional voice acting career. That's wonderful! But, here, we are merely amateur voice actors, who are either aspiring to become a VA sometime in the future or just doing it because it happens to be fun. You should hang around here though, because it's a great place to audition for these talented flash animators and start building up an online resume. You should also visit the VAA (voice acting alliance ). It's a great voice acting community, one where you can audition for many fan dubs of anime, original radio plays, etc. and create an even larger resume for yourself. You should also make a demo reel/sampler of your voice to promote your VAing skills. If you need any help, just IM me on AIM, and I'd be glad too assist you. ^^

BBS Signature