00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

671,451 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 00:03:15

finnaly.. i will be on 2morrow anyone feel like chatting on TS? i will give instructions on it but if you want to DL Teamspeak go to www.teamspeak.com

any ways , team speak is a communication program between people using mics ... anyone intrested? it would be easier than talking here ill try to get my friend Steven to get us some space in his server on TS

If Kagome , you are instrested just post.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 00:42:40

Hi! ^_^ It's Me Again. I'm Trying to make a sound file to demo my voice but i dont know how to link it...*shrugs*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 00:48:15

Merci Beaucoup, Monsieur! hahahah ^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 01:04:57

At 1/30/05 05:57 PM, Foxphere wrote:
At 1/30/05 05:38 PM, AnzRage wrote: Here is something you can send me.
Woody: It's not just the two of us.
I'm interested in voice acting for this project

you got a great voice , and you seem to be able to do many different characters. Ummmm alright here is what's going on with woody. A character by the name of bat is out numbered 13 to 1, and is about to get killed, when Henry another character shoots a golden arrow which stops the attack with saves him, and then Woody teleports in front of the attack which is a knight and tackles him out of the screen. Then Louis Ex the boss of all the knights says The two of you won't make a difference. Then Woody who has brought an army of monks to fight says: It's not just the two of us.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 01:08:43

At 1/31/05 01:04 AM, AnzRage wrote:
At 1/30/05 05:57 PM, Foxphere wrote:
At 1/30/05 05:38 PM, AnzRage wrote: Here is something you can send me.
Woody: It's not just the two of us.
I'm interested in voice acting for this project
you got a great voice ,

Thank you. I will get on that line tomorrow. I've got my work cut out for me; these voice acting jobs are really piling up. ^^;

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 02:47:26

At 1/30/05 11:48 PM, Parralax wrote: Did lowering your pallete work for you??

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that..

At 1/31/05 12:03 AM, Kass- wrote: If Kagome , you are instrested just post.

Interested in what? oh well *posts* If it has to do with voice acting, I'm up for it.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 02:56:46

At 1/31/05 01:08 AM, Foxphere wrote: Thank you. I will get on that line tomorrow. I've got my work cut out for me; these voice acting jobs are really piling up. ^^;

hah, alright. You must be mr. popular.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 04:54:09

Always here for people who need le voiceover work done! Samplers below in the siggy.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 13:43:36

Hey, I was wondering how long it takes you guys to record your lines. Do you take forever to get one just right? Do you fire them off as quick as you can?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 14:21:02

At 1/31/05 12:03 AM, Kass- wrote: If Kagome , you are instrested just post.
Interested in what? oh well *posts* If it has to do with voice acting, I'm up for it.

Read my entire post and you will understand :)

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 15:17:56

At 1/31/05 01:43 PM, Isca wrote: Hey, I was wondering how long it takes you guys to record your lines. Do you take forever to get one just right? Do you fire them off as quick as you can?

It's pretty rare that I'll stick with a line the first time I record it, unless I happen to really be on a roll that day.
It's pretty common for to re-record lines 5, or even as many as 10 times over if a specific line is giving me a lot of trouble.

The main reasons I'll re-record a line are either because I felt my enthusiasm/emotion level was to low, or because of the annoying "static" that can sometimes occur when the mic picks up words with a "P" or "B".

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 15:20:20

At 1/31/05 01:43 PM, Isca wrote: Hey, I was wondering how long it takes you guys to record your lines. Do you take forever to get one just right? Do you fire them off as quick as you can?

I do take a decent amount of time on each line. I'd say on average about 15-20 takes before I get what I want, sometimes more though.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 18:30:18

I say the line out loud a few times, then try recording it. It usually doesn't take me that long to get a line right.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 19:37:42

helo ppl i need some help i need voice actors im aking a Dragonball seriers of my own atm and i need voices if you sound like anyoe from DBZ plz contact me. i will also submit a short flash asking for help with this.

.:KayTea:.

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 20:41:32

It takes me FOREVER to get lines right when it comes to characters I really like, such as Kagome from Inuyasha - I usually won't stop until I get her voice almost identical to Moneca Stori's (which is rarely...lol) For short easy stuff i can usually do 1-2 takes per line.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-31 22:01:59

At 1/31/05 07:37 PM, TheRagingDead_Studio wrote: helo ppl i need some help i need voice actors im aking a Dragonball seriers of my own atm and i need voices if you sound like anyoe from DBZ plz contact me. i will also submit a short flash asking for help with this.

.:KayTea:.

Add me to your buddy list if you have AIM. (TrueDMac31)
I'm pretty sure I could help you. =)

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-01 03:31:42

How do you vioce act?and put your voice on internet?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-01 04:27:45

At 2/1/05 03:31 AM, OverLordGodFather wrote: How do you vioce act?and put your voice on internet?

First of all you need something to record with...I started by going to online voice acting communities and auditioning for everything posted. It takes a while to get casted for things (with a few exceptions for really talented people) but you'll get there. You can always make + post your own fandubs or audio dramas for practice (beware, however, that it's hard work and time consuming making a fandub) Yeah...check out voiceacting.co.uk....just make sure you have some good quality recording software.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-01 05:17:16

were can i get recroding software from?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-01 10:20:26

I forgot to mention

on the page http://launch.groups.yahoo.com...iles/my%20own%20voice%20demos/

To view them my ID is sanangelo333 and my password is dittman.
my files are in there.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-01 13:15:20

At 2/1/05 05:17 AM, OverLordGodFather wrote: were can i get recroding software from?

Two of the most commonly used ones are "Audacity" and "GoldWave"

You can get the full version of Audacity and a trial of GoldWave from www.download.com

twitter.com/DevenOClock

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-01 13:18:33

I use Cool Edit Pro. But I find that the key to good voice work is in the microphone, not the software. ^_^

Gah, I'm so bored right now. I've done all the lines I can and I think I've run out of things to audition for. Is anyone in need of a line or two for anything?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-02 02:32:38

hi i need a voice actor
~the customer
~clerk
ther two voices i need email me
at shazwoogle@gmail.com
you could also add me on msn

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-02 02:57:21

send your samples to my e-mail on my profile and i'll look through all of yours.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-02 14:43:14

Shaz, I sent you some email.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-02 15:27:54

At 2/2/05 02:57 AM, AnzRage wrote: send your samples to my e-mail on my profile and i'll look through all of yours.

Did you get my email?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-02 21:43:38

It takes me quite awhile...5 or more redos if I seem to be struggling with the part, whether it'd be with emotion or just how the character sounds. Sometimes I can have a lucky day and be able to do the character in just one or two recordings. It depends.

At 1/31/05 12:03 AM, KaSS- wrote: finnaly.. i will be on 2morrow anyone feel like chatting on TS? i will give instructions on it but if you want to DL Teamspeak go to www.teamspeak.com

I've heard of teamspeak. I could probably DL it...although I prefer iParty/MSN/AIM for audio conversations. ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-02 23:24:42

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/216933

For anyone who wants to check out a flash I narrated for, that's one. Keep in mind I was a fairy so I was purposely doing a high-pitched voice, and I can do much deeper voices as well (Ha, I need to make a new demo soon, I think people in the VAC tend to think of me mainly as the "high-pitched anime girl" as those are my favorite roles..) Anyway I am still looking for new roles, as well as advice on my current demo. If you have constructive criticism on how to improve it for the remake, I will definitely take it into consideration. Thanks minna-san!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-03 03:38:33

Okay, question for all of you who act in Flash movies. How do you deal with bad reviews? Not with bad reviews for the movie in general, but people specifically mentioning your voice acting in the review in ways that are anything but constructive? This happened today for a movie I was in, so I just want to know how you guys handle it if this ever happens to you, and what is the best way to deal with it. When people are being morons, is their opinion valid?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-02-03 11:49:06

actually I live in Houston but the San Angelo Colts are my favorite minor league baseball team who I listen to on sportsjuice.com. The three's stand for three strikes which shows it resembles baseball sanangelo + 333 (3 strikes used in baseball) "San Angelo Colts" official minor league pro baseball team in San Angelo.