00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TBFProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

674,256 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 22:02:57

Uuum Double Mac.....what the hell are the Samuri Pizza Cats?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 22:13:00

Kerreck-Resputin: I'll do Morpheus for ya. Do you want me to e-mail you or what?... Just wondering because you didn't post a way to contact you.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 22:30:10

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 22:39:38

At 7/12/05 09:23 PM, J_Smooth wrote: I'm currently working on a big cartoon that has been in production since January, and has been put aside until I can find voice actors to fill the parts.

There are three main parts open that need to be filled.

NICK - A homosexual man in his late 20's
PAUL - Nick's gay lover, in his late 20's
TONYA - A girl/woman in her late 20's

For the role of Nick and Paul I'll take anyone who can make their voice sound gay, (Possibly with a lisp if possible)

For the role of Tonya I'll take girls who can make their voices sound striking, and a bit sexy.

The Lines are as follows: When you E-Mail me your recording please state which character you are trying out for (You can try out for more than one character)

Nick: " I don't think I can handle much more of this moving love nuts."

Paul: "Oh don't be such a straight guy fancy pants, here have some skittles."

Tonya: "Hold on watch for managment while I use these hot pipes on this coffee machine to give my self pleasure."

Once again, E-Mail the recording to my email at JSMOOTH406@AOL.COM and state the character(s) that you are trying out for.

Good Luck!

I was interested in Tonya until I heard the line! :D It sounds like you're looking for some kind of phone sex operator, not someone "striking, and a bit sexy" lol. I think if I tried doing that line, my folks'd wonder about what it is I do on my computer with the door closed, lol!

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 22:59:30

You see, that why I keep my computer in the basement.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:13:21

shuko, i'd still like to talk about you about some stuff, so contact me asap.

and hm... as far as writting goes, i think i'll make this movie realistic as i can. well in proportion to human nature and personalities i guess.

bah i dunno what's best anymore!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:15:41

At 7/12/05 10:02 PM, Kerreck-Resputin wrote: Uuum Double Mac.....what the hell are the Samuri Pizza Cats?

The funniest cartoon from the early 90s that no one watched.
(Well, "technically" it's anime, but it sure doesn't feel like one, which is part of why I love it so.)

Since you're writing my name all wacky too, can I refer to you as KarWreck-RicePuddin? Pweeeeease? T_T

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:20:20

At 7/12/05 11:15 PM, D-Mac_Double wrote: Since you're writing my name all wacky too, can I refer to you as KarWreck-RicePuddin? Pweeeeease? T_T

Uhhhhh no. If anything, scince all I did was mix up the First and Last word mand get rid of 1 letter, try Resputin Erreck.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:34:54

MC-Huggies, you are officialy Morpheus in "The Matrix ReHAlloweened". I will be unable to send you the script for awile cause my partener says we should change it from Him Being melted, to him being addicted to Maltesers or something. There soem chocolate from Britian.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:37:26

I hope you guys don't mind this, I am nto an official member of the NGVAC, but after seeing some other people come here looking for voices, I couldn't help but offer my services. Plz don't hate.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:40:48

me, or hate me for the quadruple post.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:47:51

will you leave?

it's not professional or right for you to post in a club that you have nothing to do with. your services are fine, but don't flood our board up because you're bored.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:48:39

At 7/12/05 09:23 PM, J_Smooth wrote: NICK - A homosexual man in his late 20's
PAUL - Nick's gay lover, in his late 20's

Hmm, I can make myself sound gay, but before I make a decision, is it alright if I see the script or at least a synopsis? Also, I won't be able to send a demo for a while since I'm out of town. If that's no problem (sending me the script at cliftoje@fuse.net) then I might be interested. I dunno, sounds a little wierd. Whoever said it is right, Tonya sounds like a phone sex operator and the two guys are gay lovers...sounds wierd...but I'm willing to give it a chance.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:55:40

Need help
-uploaded sample files
-dont know how to show them to you guys

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-12 23:59:08

Hey listen, I'll leave after I have the actors I require. Until then, I shall post, not because I am board, but for contacting means. And the Quadruple post was an accident. So get off my back!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:01:01

At 7/12/05 11:55 PM, cajunthief wrote: Need help
-uploaded sample files
-dont know how to show them to you guys

Might want to try a different host, they seem to want you to log in to hear the file. But if you have web space on ripaway, shouldn't it work to just put Www.ripaway.com/YourNameHere/YouDemo.mp3

But if it won't work try someone else, don't use geocities though. They won't let you veiw files from anywhere except geocities, that's why you have to go to my site to hear mine, a link here in the forum or in my sig will not work.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:06:28

maybe this will work if not...
i think ill just give up

http://home.ripway.c..fortimebeing.aup.bak

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:07:35

nah didnt work, just random words.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:11:00

last time

Direct Link URL: http://home.ripway.com/2005-7/350044/Andy'
s%20sample.%20final%20for%20time%20being.a
up

Alternate URL: http://host.picturew..m/2005-7/350044/Andy

's%20sample.%20final%20for%20time%20being.
aup

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:16:09

Well, then I really don't know. It seemed that your second to last link was broken though, "home.ripaway.c..blah blah blah" Is your account name on ripaway, "Andyssample"? And what type of file is, "finalfornow"? You'd think it'd work to just put www.ripaway.com/whatever your account name is/the file name.file type. If not, I'm out of ideas. Someone else will have to help you.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:27:06

At 7/13/05 12:16 AM, TripleArrow wrote: Well, then I really don't know. It seemed that your second to last link was broken though, "home.ripaway.c..blah blah blah" Is your account name on ripaway, "Andyssample"? And what type of file is, "finalfornow"? You'd think it'd work to just put www.ripaway.com/whatever your account name is/the file name.file type. If not, I'm out of ideas. Someone else will have to help you.

Such as, if I were to link you to a screenshot (since my demo won't work on this forum) I'd just write: www.geocities.com/cliftoje/screenshot6.png
and it takes you right to it. No need for all that html gobledy gook.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:39:34

Well, at the very least, I was able to download it this time. Though I had to paste all those lines together for the URL to work.

But the real problem is, Cajunthief, you've uploaded it as an .aup file rather than an .mp3
Because the .aup file needs to work with the Audacity project data that's only on your hard drive, it's pretty much unplayable to anyone else who downloads it.

If you use Audacity to save it in the mp3 format instead, I'll be able to play it.
Ohh, and use a short filename this time. Like "Andys_Demo1.mp3"

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:42:28

Welcome To The Newgrounds Voice Acting Club!

Newcomers who want to join this club, please read this first.
DO NOT TRY TO JOIN UNLESS YOU HAVE DOWNLOADABLE SAMPLES OF YOUR VOICE!!!

Any animators looking for voice actors, feel free to post requests here. You may also want to take a look at THE NG VOICE ACTING CLUB ROSTER!!!!!!!!!

The roster is useful if you’d like to browse through samples of potential voice actors, and find out how to contact them.

And remember, Choose the NGVAC, because your voice probably sucks.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 00:53:59

well resputin, you can try and explain your way out, but you just post nonsense and stupid stuff in 2/3 of those 4 posts. i dun care if it's an accident, but you can say what u want, i won't get off your back if ur flooding. which u are.

contact on your own board/IM if you're doing it like this.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 01:31:03

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 01:32:06

Aaaaaah stuff it, you asshole!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 01:48:25

At 7/13/05 01:31 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Here's my audition for Ash.

lmao, that dosn't sound much like Ash, uhh, deepen your voice a lil more Kagome, then you should have it a lil better off, just listen to a sound clip from him, that should help...

anyways, i found out that i'm not as good of a voice actor as i though, i'm too shy i guess, i don't like my voice, but if anybody needs a va i shall try...

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 01:51:28

Listen, once I ahve the Kids and Agent Smith Voices, I'll never post on this club for 2 months! And then, I will never post more than once an hour!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 01:55:09

At 7/13/05 01:31 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Here's my audition for Ash.

lmao, that dosn't sound much like Ash, uhh, deepen your voice a lil more Kagome, then you should have it a lil better off, just listen to a sound clip from him, that should help...

anyways, i found out that i'm not as good of a voice actor as i though, i'm too shy i guess, i don't like my voice, but if anybody needs a va i shall try...

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-13 01:55:38

Aslo, does anyone know were Kagome-San lives? I need the time zone because I can't stay up all night!