00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

318,313 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-11 16:05:53

4 Years? 4 years? 4 Years ago? It couldn'tve been that long already..

RIP Adam. I've found myself saying "This will be in dedication to you" when making Flash just for the love of making Flash. Didn't matter what it was. You were inspiring. An inspiring drunk artist plagued by disease. How I would've loved to have your feces smeared over my cock and drown you in my semen so much you cough up blood and your next Flash animation. I can still remember the last time we spoke, I was a depressed 14 year old and I asked you..I asked you a good way to kill yourself, and you wrote 3 sentences throwing out idea's. I laughed and said "It sounds like you've been thinking of killing me for awhile" and then you told me you've been thinking about killing yourself for awhile, which I just thought was normal depression everyone goes through, but you really went through it, and 4 years later I feel you inside of me (HARD OOHH BABY) and I don't animate anymore, as you know, but whenever I'm feeling bored and drunk, I take out my pen and start writing away about murder, gore, sex, and reuniting with the Jake I used to be, the Jake I had a lot of being fun being.

If anything, my brief experience (however impersonal it was) with you taught me to express my emotions however they felt, that it's okay to dream and fantasize about slashing fictional characters up - anything to satisfy our hunger for the anti-mundane, using our feelings and emotions in any way possible, no matter the consequences or how we're seen by the "general public" eye, and just having the most fun we could have with ourselves, excited and joyous about experiencing with other people, as you used to be when you started the LCClub or one of your AP collaborations.
Your death taught me what a sorrowed and pained heart can do for the world, how sadness strikes from the loss of a life, whoever it is, whenever it is, as a distant stranger or good friend.

RIP Adam. I'll dedicate one of my novels in your memory. It'll be just the type of novel you'd love.

<3

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-11 17:55:21

At 5/10/08 03:11 PM, EndGuardian wrote: I remember the day this happened. Haha, ha; good times and good riddance.

Grow some balls and use your real account.

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-13 20:22:37

At 4/2/08 04:22 AM, Grub-Xer0 wrote:
At 4/1/08 01:29 AM, DillePickle wrote:
At 3/31/08 09:08 AM, Bunzi2 wrote: what a faggot, I'm glad he killed himself, his flash sucked
Nice one you piece of garbage you don't even have any flash.
It's always the people with no flash that rip on other peoples' work.

Yeah, cause they think it's as easy as MS Paint.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-14 17:03:30

Although I never knew Adam, never saw any of his flashes, and he died 4 years ago...

I shall pay my respects. No man deserves what he has gone through. For what I can tell, he was a good man...

RIP forever, Adam. Even now, you shall be deeply missed...

Zal: God has been bitch slapping me from death all week.

Iggy: When sorrows come, they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-15 03:56:27

At 3/29/08 08:04 AM, TerrawindX2 wrote: I just read the news links.

Your just realizing now that the media is only out for ratings, and will twist anything into the sickest, most horrific event possible in pursuit of that goal?

I blame the the Authority in the first place, for allowing possession of guns.

Oh dear are you ever so wrong... What happens when a drunk Native threatens you with a .22 and the cops are oh so far away? Owning a pistol of your own gives you a chance, owning a knife well...

LiveCorpse Suicide

The rainforest burns the same as any other forest.

Smith & Wesson, Curing the Blues Since 1864.

Have a hypothetical bucket.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-15 04:09:40

At 5/14/08 05:03 PM, 7475UM1 wrote: Although I never knew Adam, never saw any of his flashes, and he died 4 years ago...

I shall pay my respects. No man deserves what he has gone through. For what I can tell, he was a good man...

God you are so full of shit...

A strong emphasis on underlining.

CLICK ME >>>>

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-21 08:11:54

God you are so full of shit...

Or just way too corny. xD

Zal: God has been bitch slapping me from death all week.

Iggy: When sorrows come, they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-05-24 12:10:19

well this is all really sad. really. I hope not to go in the same road as this poor guy

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-06-04 15:33:09

to be honest it is really a sad thing to have one's life changed for the worst in the blink of an eye. sometimes the most brilliant minds are the ones faced with the hardest choices. a victim of circumstance i believe that he is in a better place and his art as well as his memory will remain with his fans and those that loved him most. god bless and rest in peace

bowtosatan666

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-06-06 18:22:51

seen his profile and movies seems like a fucked up person if ya ask me

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-06-15 22:12:47

At 6/6/08 06:22 PM, fuckallatheists wrote: seen his profile and movies seems like a fucked up person if ya ask me

--You're a bastard to write that, fuckallatheists. Regret was fucked up, not Livecorpse.

-----More than four years after the tragedy, I heard about it for the first time. At first, I thought "who would make up a sick joke like that?" However, I read the news articles, and the horrible feeling of greif swept over me. He didn't deserve what happened, and he was, is and will be missed. RIP Adam...

Rocket-Z - Member of the SSBC since page 393.

HI FLOOR!!! MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-06-19 19:55:35

Wow...sometimes people can be, strange. It feels kinda sad when you read something like this. But, it happens...and we can do nothing about it. :(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-06-19 20:14:06

Wow, this is the first I've heard of LiveCorpse and his death but it has already touched me, brought me to tears thinking about this. All I can really say is Rest In Peace. I mean, it's gut-wrenching that this could happen with just a bit of alcohol and a poor choice. I can barely write now after I see the media's story on him, shaping him as a worthless soul that no one will miss, a loner who randomly did this. It's just terrible in all on so many levels.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-06-20 18:26:20

At 3/2/08 02:56 AM, ibhenowflee wrote:
...guess he isn't _Live_Corpse anymore...
HE'S DEAD CORPSE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You are horrible.

I may or may not have been high when I made this post.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-06-20 21:34:49

Some of the things people
say on this thread are harder to believe than
LiveCorpse's suicide.

R.I.P. LiveCorpse
I never knew him, but,
suicide is never the right option.

what

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-01 12:41:28

wow I just read about that about a week ago but i was banned from the bbs so now im writing that I never

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-01 12:42:47

R. I. P LiveCorpse
He was a good flash artist and a great person.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-03 01:28:51

At 7/2/08 11:30 PM, flyingmonkey456 wrote: this letter is bullcrap. after reading over the letter several times i've found several flaws. tom, i don't know if you're fucking with us or if someone is fucking with you, but i know that he didn't write this letter. the first thing that i noticed:

"For four years the man has served the tucson police department"

he said that about the officer he shot. how would he know how long the guy was a police officer?

"I would die of AIDS quickly and painfuly."

AIDS? how would he get AIDS? people don't really get raped in the ass in prison and nobody believes that! also, if he got aids the prison would have to give him medicine, so he wouldn't die.

this entire letter is extremely detailed and a lot of thought was put in to it. he said that he didn't think that he would have that much time, so he would have written it as fast as possible. this sounds like it's out of a book!

Well, obviously he found access to a computer if he was able to send e-mails. Considering these e-mails were sent out on the third day after the events, he probably saw a news article about it, either online or elsewhere.

I believe he had AIDS before everything happaned. How he got it, who knows.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-05 10:03:33

People still post in this ancient thread?

Fucking hell, old news is ollllllld. Let the thread R.I.P.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-05 13:03:18

At 6/9/08 09:30 PM, LickitySplit wrote: That's so sad. I'll miss you Livecorpse.

Even though you never knew him? And how he passed away way before you could ever know him?

Naaaahh. This kinda shit happens all the time guys. But the world keeps spinning. And life goes on, ok?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-06 01:52:58

This is really sad. I'd heard about this, but had never read his suicide note.
And I feel really bad, because I was looking up the winners for the July raffle.
D:

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-08 14:35:53

At 7/5/08 01:03 PM, PinballWizard976 wrote:
At 6/9/08 09:30 PM, LickitySplit wrote: That's so sad. I'll miss you Livecorpse.
Even though you never knew him? And how he passed away way before you could ever know him?

Naaaahh. This kinda shit happens all the time guys. But the world keeps spinning. And life goes on, ok?

True that, but take a moment to stop and think about what it could have been like if he was still here

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-08 18:07:25

R.I.P livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-09 16:29:54

At 7/2/08 11:30 PM, flyingmonkey456 wrote: AIDS? how would he get AIDS? people don't really get raped in the ass in prison and nobody believes that! also, if he got aids the prison would have to give him medicine, so he wouldn't die.

The prison would give him medicine... for the AIDS virus?

Can I get a facepalm?

The rainforest burns the same as any other forest.

Smith & Wesson, Curing the Blues Since 1864.

Have a hypothetical bucket.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-10 16:36:06

At 7/8/08 02:35 PM, Korgha wrote:
At 7/5/08 01:03 PM, PinballWizard976 wrote:

True that, but take a moment to stop and think about what it could have been like if he was still here

Probably not that much different. He's just really infamous now that he's dead. If he didn't die, nobody would stop and be all sympathetic. He's just another fish in the sea, ya?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-11 11:25:04

<3

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-11 14:21:03

Damn, that sucks. I didn't know the guy, but I'm sorry.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-11 15:28:47

Let it go people

Sexy Yes? I would think so :3

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-11 18:35:18

At 7/11/08 03:28 PM, badfurrykitty wrote: Let it go people

You really have sympathy for others, don't you?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2008-07-16 20:38:54

your a sike fuck u know that show some respect for the dead

YES theres cake this time you all get to live!! HAAHAHAHAHAHSH