00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

littlefoot970 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

318,565 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-22 12:39:17

Just read through this, thats a tough and an emotional read, i had heard about 'LiveCorpse' in some threads recently but i never knew the histroy, i feel genuinely sad for this guy and the cop, he did some bad things but he realised that, and i suppose in a twisted kind of way restored equilibrium by taking his life.

I don't know if i should bring this thread back but i feel like posting it.

R.I.P

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-26 02:18:07

R.I.P Adam A.K.A. LiveCorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-09-05 10:05:20

We will all miss LiveCorpse!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-09-07 17:46:42

At 9/5/05 10:05 AM, -Dreg- wrote: We will all miss LiveCorpse!

He died like 99 years ago man, we miss you livecorpse is more the answer, and btw, this is old people, he knows we miss him and have tributed him and parodied him.

Hes probably laughing his ass off at most of them as well.

Don't forget him, but don't act like it happened yesterday, either.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-09-20 19:28:15

lol
yea the fucker is dead cause he fucked up and freaked out
shit happens
i shed my tear for my lost frind and moved on
i didnt even know him as well as family or actually people he kicked it with in real life
but i spent a lot of time talkin to him and trading jokes while we got fucked up on aim...\\\...i helped here and there on some of his flash
and sometimes i see his name on my aim frinds list and consider weather or not i should remove it
but in the end it donset matter cause he died and its over...
so please just let it go all ready
if you care that much just say so in you dam sig space thats what i do and no one asks why they just understand

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-09-20 19:30:54

At 9/5/05 10:05 AM, -Dreg- wrote: We will all miss LiveCorpse!

ps>>> its not we will miss him its we did miss him
hes been gone so long now it dosnet even affect anyone any more
hell it stoped bothering me like a day or two after the fact of finding out
so jsut grow up and move on and stop using him for post counts
and what about the other users that have died where their hommage....
yea you didnty think of that one did you
or how bout the usres that are at war right now and probally wont make it back...how many of them will be REMBERED on here

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-09-30 20:09:02

I dunno, I still miss him. I loved seeing his stuff. I mean, I frequented NG about 5 months before joining, and always loved seeing his stuff in the portal.

Fancy Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-01 20:52:27

I found something interesting when I was searching for stuff on webcrawler.

The link.

Is this person an imposter of Livecorpse, it says he has been a member for 2 years and 3 months, and his last login was one month ago. Weird.

Signature...Ha...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-03 00:18:53

At 10/1/05 08:52 PM, MoonClock wrote: I found something interesting when I was searching for stuff on webcrawler.

The link.

Is this person an imposter of Livecorpse, it says he has been a member for 2 years and 3 months, and his last login was one month ago. Weird.

Def an imposter.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-05 02:23:15

At 10/1/05 08:52 PM, MoonClock wrote: I found something interesting when I was searching for stuff on webcrawler.

The link.

You must not have seen the new reports then?Duh it's an imposter,Livecorpse is dead...

RIP Livecorpse...

about a year or 2 later?Sheesh...I guess it might as well die,as that guy says,stuff happens and goes...

wat

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-05 18:25:16

there was even another thread bout this with some idiots joking about it. R.I.P livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-07 11:37:56

he's a pshycho fuck who's dead, oh well - i hear his send off was good, but after the 1st flush he blocked the toilet!

What a big piece of shit!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-20 11:39:12

R.I.P LiveCorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-20 16:59:45

At 10/7/05 11:37 AM, <deleted> wrote: he's a pshycho fuck who's dead, oh well - i hear his send off was good, but after the 1st flush he blocked the toilet!

A bit late, but that's insulting. R.I.P Livecorpse.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-26 16:51:53

R.I.P Livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-27 02:54:27

At 10/26/05 04:51 PM, SexInABag wrote: R.I.P Livecorpse

damn your late why do people still post in this old thread oh crap I am.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-27 21:10:53

thats a very sad story

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-10-30 01:52:59

At 10/7/05 11:37 AM, <deleted> wrote: he's a pshycho fuck who's dead, oh well - i hear his send off was good, but after the 1st flush he blocked the toilet!

lol
thats a good burn

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-11-11 15:03:52

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: The stories on the forums sounded like a bad joke, but it has turned out to be true - NG regular Adam Fulton (aka Livecorpse) has passed away. After a surreal turn of events involving a stabbing, a police officer shooting and a three-day manhunt, Adam took his own life to avoid prison.

Thats so sad,ng will less fun without livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-11-12 20:11:41

Livercorpse dead, may he have as much meade and gold haired hos in Valhalla as my ancient Nordic ancestors. RIP, although his flash wasn't really that spectacular, but I still liked him anyway.

On a side note, he didn't actually kill anyone. He shot a cop yes, he stabbed a friend, but none of them actually died afterwards did they? Being in a highly neurotic condition after the time of the incident, wasn't it a possibility he could have gotten off in court fairly easily? Ah oh well, it's too late to talk about that anyway. For all you fucking morons who hate livercorpse because of his decision, at least bother to read his death letter. I bet if any of you spent a day in prison, you would beg for the chair. At least I certainly would rather than to be assraped for eternity by murderers, thugs and people that truly deserve to be in that cursed place in the first place.

I think the letter explains his reasons very extensively and allows us to understand of the terrible things that he must have gone through at that time in his mind.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-11-12 22:29:28

i never really knew Adam now will never kno him better it makes me sad to hear that he died again,I will always miss him I wish he was still alive to make flash. I met him a week before he died and didn't really get to know him

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-11-24 15:23:44

Rest in peace dude.

i may be new to the forums, but i know for a fact the community has missed you friend.

I hope they are treating you better where you are now.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-11-27 16:06:05

RIP Adam Fulton (Livecorpse)

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-11-29 23:26:29

I didnt really know of Adam Fulton, until i first read the messages a long time ago.
I have seen some of his Flash, but it never hit me that he would be the person to do that. So what im saying is " I hope you rest in peace".

HI, mom!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-12-02 19:37:42

Why are we still posting in this Thread? Sad, Old News, thats it.

RIP Livecorpse.

Well-a Everybody's Heard About the Word, Tha-Tha-Tha Word-Word-Word the Word is the.....

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-12-02 19:50:14

At 12/2/05 07:37 PM, Dinodoode wrote: Why are we still posting in this Thread? Sad, Old News, thats it.

To pay respects.

I haven't posted in here, I dont think, but I have read all of this when it was realeased, but even though it is a year ago, it's sad reading all the news stories..

But suicide was not the way to go; he could of atleast talked with his family. :(

"Actually, the server timed out trying to remove all your posts..."

-TomFulp

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-12-06 22:27:51

At 12/2/05 07:37 PM, Dinodoode wrote: Why are we still posting in this Thread? Sad, Old News, thats it.

RIP Livecorpse.

i do it to raise my post cont and to kick a dead mann while hes down

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-12-09 00:34:07

Does anyone Know How Livecorpse commeted Suiside?????????? Like Did he stab his self?????????????????

Some account type thingy here.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-12-17 16:39:26

Really sad story. Rest in Peace.

It's a bit weird how he died when he was 22 years old and now his Newgrounds profile says he's 23 years old. :P Maybe he is still among us.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2006-01-01 17:23:38

I don't think anyone would joke on such a serious matter. At least no one who values himself/herself as a mentally normal person.

BBS Signature