00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thatgooner just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

318,562 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 21:44:41

R.I.P Livecorpse. May god take you and give you a good life.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 22:16:35

I never knew LiveCorpse but reading the news articles and that suicide note brought a tear to my eye. he had more talent than i might ever have, and now it's all gone. very tragic.

r.i.p. livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 22:24:25

O_o Wow, i just found out something really ironic. Apparently there's a song by blink182, about suicide, called adam's song... That's pretty creepy. I'll have to look into it considering i don't listen to blink and pop-punk music at all. Kind of fits the circumstances though

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 22:29:34

wow thats fucked up. i feel sorry for him but that was kinda stupid. i ain't saying he deserved to die or anything, but it was still stupid. anyways, r.i.p. livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 22:38:39

I cry at nothing on the internet, but this, this brought a tear to my eye, I know what it's like to go through hardships, and I can really understand why he decided to take his life. There are a lot of people who love Adam, and he will never be forgotten.
R.I.P Adam, everyone will miss you sorely.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 22:45:48

Hey im not going to start a fight over the forums or pick out people who i dont agree with because thats disrespectful to livescorpes. This forum was meant to respect him and thats what i'm doing. I knew him a little over ng. He reviewed one of my movies and his review along with others inspired me to keep working on flash. He was a very friendly person and very helpful. As for making tributes, i don't think thats what he would have wanted (although i'm not sure since it's not like i knew him very well). Just paying your respects is good enough. God will surely forgive him for what he did, because you could tell he felt horrible about what he did. See you on the other side, livescorpse.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 22:57:15

It really made me think what I would have done if I were in that situation. I admit that most of the time I often just ward off people like Adam as plain criminals. Hearing this really puts things into perspective. Thank you for posting this.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 22:59:13

I did not know livecorpse, but may he rest in peace.

PS. Why would someone post mean shit towards livecorpse in this thread? Get the fuck away you religious ass kissers

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 23:01:56

This post made me think what I would have done in that situation.
Also, I admit that most of the time I just ward off people like Adam when I hear them in the news as plain criminals, but reading this really puts things into perspective. Thanks for posting it.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 00:02:15

god, what a sad story.... my heart goes out to his friends and admirers here on NG.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 00:08:46

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: The stories on the forums sounded like a bad joke,

Shit man..................

So this is what a nigga' gotta do to get frontpage around here

0_0

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 00:17:47

At 6/18/04 07:02 PM, RavenCrow wrote: So let me get this straight. All of this shit happened because of some stupid, drunken, stoned Indian savage? Jeebus H. Cripes! Now I am glad we gave them blankets of smallpox those years back.

FUCKING SAVAGES!!!

Actually, it happened because he was drunk, and rather then handling things with a clear head, he decided to pull a knife on the guy. Things went downhill from there.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 00:22:56

That sucks. I don't even know the guy and I am already crying. It hurts to see it in flash movies, but its like a big knife in your back when it really happens to somebody special. I hope he can rest peacefully now, and I hope his family(?) will work things out. I think he did what he thought needed to be done. It's as simple as that.

We love and miss you man. Sleep peacefully.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 00:37:28

At 6/18/04 05:10 PM, hardcore2 wrote: Newgrounds is now like an expensive Indian rug with stains from puppy shit all over it.

This site has had some punks and idiots in its past but this latest spout of kids who think they are the pinnacle of God's perfection has seriously upset me.

To all who wrote all that disrepectful garbage about Adam...I hate you all.

I grew up in a country with individual cities that have murder rates higher than America's combined murder rate multiplied by 3. I grew up in a country that is the rape capital of the world. I grew up in a country where the military massacred protesting students, some not even in grade 2. I grew up in a country where hate was based on the colour of your skin.
I have lost friends, through distance and death. I have seen and understand poverty.

I have overcome suicide.

Take a walk through my past and never again will you have such a disgusting attitude towards death.

Newgrounds' worst has clearly surfaced.
I don't think I will be back for a while.
Peace.

i agree tons man, these fucktards dont know anything. most of them prolly live in sum rich estate or sum crap like that, shielded from anyone elses suffering. all they know is that thier mom has been pregnet 9 times and you only have 3 other siblings

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 00:49:35

At 6/16/04 04:29 PM, Rebel40000 wrote:
At 6/16/04 04:07 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I'm glad the fucking peice of shit is dead, jesus, he was a unstable pile of waste. He moans about actually hurting a police officer in those emails, yet happily puts it in a cartoon. I am not going to morn for him, he killed him self, it could've been easily prevented, If more people like him died everday the world would be a better place. burn in hell
I'll be sure to flame the topic dedicated to your death, you disrespectful little prick.

Me too. I can't wait for you to die. Suicide is totally respectful. Some commit suicide to prevent hurting others or themselves. Don't ever make a flash movie (or have you? Get ready to be pounded) cause me and others will rip it off quick. You will die alone, my non-friend.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 00:53:01

I'm not an active BBS person, but i think this has to be said:

Although this will probably not be a popular statement (in which, i will probably be verbally attacked or banned, or some shit), but im gonna say it: just because you die does not mean you are automatically a good flash artist. Yes, he was an above-mediocre artist. But the best? That's elevating it a little too high. It's a little cryptic, yes, but I find it ironic that people's opinion of a person's talent suddenly change after they die.

However, my opinion of him has changed. I guess this is a little ironic too (contradicting in a way, it would sort of be saying a bad person died, and becomes a good person.) I guess my opinion change is a little biased also, because i too have faced some suicidal thoughts myself through junior highschool. But thats the off on a tangent, but i guess i won't go off on a tangent.

The way he died is really fucked up. I was reading one of the archive news pages (the one on the front page titled "Aftermath".) It says that the police received information from his [b][u]FAMILY[/b][/u]

[i](TPD Assistant Police Chief Roberto Villasenor on the scene said, "We have information from family members he's back in his apartment. We need to follow up on that." )[/i].

Is this really true? if so, isn't that really fucked up? Seriously, how can you rat out your own family like that?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 01:10:07

Yikes thats messed up. Seriously let this be a message for all of you, don't do drugs. If Adam had not have been high/drunk I doubt he would have picked up that knife in the first place. Even If he hadn't have stabbed Rick he still could have gotten into trouble. This is so sad. :(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 01:10:27

Our poor friend is in a better place now. I forgive him for what he has done. I hope others may do the same, because that's the key to peace. RIP, Adam Fulton. I'll see you on the other side.

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: I have/had no other choice. This is the end for me, my time to finally rest in peace. I love you all more than words can express.
-Resting in Peace
Adam Christopher Fulton

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 01:20:40

You know, after looking at the article and reports, I'm convinced that the rest of the world has no idea what Adam contributed to Newgrounds and to us. It's time that they learned. This is just my idea, but if there's one of you here willing to organize it I will gladly provide what support I can.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 01:26:59

When something like this happens, we are put into a situation where we (the people who read and are touched by what is said) can do nothing but post and hope it gets read and helps in some little way to someone. Some have other reasons but this is what i belive. This is something i wish would happen to me when i die, is to be remebered and cared about by a mass of people.

I have not had the pleasure of knowing this man personally or even remotely but life just did not start him off in the right direction... I'm deeply sadden by his passing and i will remeber him. His deeds in life were not so noticeable, but i pray that he may find peace in whatever afterlife/reincarnation/nirvana/ect.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 01:36:29

He shot a cop? Well, that sucks, atleast hes dead. Would have prefred him to have been arrested, or shot by someone else, but like i said, atleast hes dead. And it sucks too, from his movies he seemed to be rather cool, too bad he had to stab someone, and then shot a cop, thierfor deserving something bad like jailtime or death.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 02:04:45

this is basically what VashInRed said and a quote(it isnt exact but close to) from Trigun (one of my favorite shows) and continuing to my last one. There is always another way, you just have to look for it. (that isnt it but thats what i think)

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 02:47:34

I didn't know him, but i still have to say that i'm showing my remorse for him. i hope for all of his friends that it will be as painless as possible, even though, i know that it will be painful.

i really wish that this person could have had another choice, and it saddens me what can happen in this world. how a life can be taken so quickly. for all of his family and friends, i'm sorry for you, and for Adam Christopher Fulton, if you're out there somewhere, i'm sorry that you had to go through all of that.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 03:31:08

it is a sad thing to read something like this happening...I new to newgrounds so I have no clue who LC was but from what I read and heard about him he didn't seem like such a bad guy...
Sure he did stab a neighbor and shot a cop but only a sick twisted person would have enjoyed doing that and from what I read from his email...
And then people go ahead and flame the guy...I'm a Christian and it sickens me to see this holier than thou attitude..how can people flame a person who seems to be a nice guy? I refuse to stoop to other people's level so I will not curse or tell anyone to burn in hell because in the end, sending someone to burn in hell isn't my decision to make and I thank God I don't have that decision...He seemed sorry for doing those acts and that what is what matters, isn't it? I think if the cop read that email his perspective should have changed...
So just to put my info in, LC (Adam) rest in peace and Godspeed. I will pray for his family and friends because grieving someone is the worst thing a person can go through.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 03:31:26

its a horrible thing to kill oneself.

he didnt have to die, he was just so sccared that he acted out of fear and hysteria.

i never heard of him before this incident, and i must admit, before reading the articles and that letter, i thought "Why should I care about some moron newgrounds user who offed himself?", but now that i have, i feel as though he should have lived. as though someone could have done SOMETHING to stop him from killing himself.

i will remember him, and make sure that those that are close to me dont become like him.

also, dont commit suicide, people. its a horrible fate.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 04:24:35

-Resting in Peace
Adam Christopher Fulto

May those words live forever within these newgrounds pages...

I was planning on making a video game parody...but instead i will make a memorial flash animation... May those words live forever within these newgrounds pages...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 05:07:45

I CANT TAKE IT WHY GOD WHY!!?!?!?!? HE WAS A GOOD AUTHOR!! HE KILLED HIMSELF BUT ANOTHER GOOD AUTHOR WAS KILLED IN CAR CRASH! WHY THEY DIE ONE BY ONE!!??!?! I HOPE YOU ARE RESTING IN PEACE! OUR GOOD FRIEND!

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 05:42:54

Personally, I never knew this guy.
But reading this makes me kinda feel like I did, I feel for him, and feel sorry for his loved ones also.

Rest In Peace Adam.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 06:31:27

I dont think he should have commited suicide, concerning he was only like what.. 22?
cause he only shot the cop in the calf, thats a year to three years at most I'd say, that and at prison I dont think some big fella would be ass-raping him, more so kissing his boots for shooting a cop.
worse case would be he'd go to jail, and the cops would crack him with battons, which means his sentence gets cut down from years to weeks :) specially if he gets some early photographs of the bruises

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-19 06:35:48

note: Flame me if you want and all you like, Its better I state what options someone in his position could have had that were better then death, then to hear of another person who shot themselves because of the events following one night of chilling.

ps: rest in peace