dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 05:54 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/19/12 05:50 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: Hey Xenoshit, weren't you just banned less than three days ago for flaming this topic up? Kindly fuck off.
Urban champion flared it up. I suggest you do the same.

And you and Tony felt for it? Oh wait, you two are crazy batshit.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 05:56 PM, dem0lecule wrote: And you and Tony felt for it? Oh wait, you two are crazy batshit.

no I'm not just because I exercise my constitutional rights and don't want them tread upon doesn't make me batshit insane.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 05:56 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 12/19/12 05:54 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/19/12 05:50 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: Hey Xenoshit, weren't you just banned less than three days ago for flaming this topic up? Kindly fuck off.
Urban champion flared it up. I suggest you do the same.
And you and Tony felt for it? Oh wait, you two are crazy batshit.

In case you didn't notice, I didn't even join in on this thread until the 12th page

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 06:18 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: Don't both to learn from your mistakes. You're both idiots, this thread should've died a long time ago and fuck me for replying to it again when I said I wouldn't 4 hours ago.

As I've said in the past, this is why no one likes you. Being cynical doesn't get you anywhere in life.

I almost died yesterday. Bulldozing a 4 story apartment and hit a support pillar.

TAB

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

I like MonthlyVolatile. I don't wanna hear any 'nobody likes' from Xenomit lol

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 06:34 PM, Otto wrote: I like MonthlyVolatile. I don't wanna hear any 'nobody likes' from Xenomit lol

Despite the fact that more people have looked at me and had the mentality to declare that they like me.

And that this happened only 2 days after the friend system was introduced.

School shooting, 27 people dead

TAB

BBS Signature
Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:45 PM Reply

i mean 27:1 is a pretty good KD though if you ask me

Good Threads: 1 2 3 4 5
I can't see shit

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 06:39 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/19/12 06:34 PM, Otto wrote: I like MonthlyVolatile. I don't wanna hear any 'nobody likes' from Xenomit lol
Despite the fact that more people have looked at me and had the mentality to declare that they like me.

You should print that list out and show all the people in your town and maybe a network will want to see

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:48 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 06:46 PM, Otto wrote: You should print that list out and show all the people in your town and maybe a network will want to see

For online friends? Nah, that'd be stupid. My point is, more people like me than people would like to think. That was only a little portion of the list, it keeps going on down for quite a while.

Natick is cynical everywhere, people tend to be distant to him; no one likes a cynical person.

I'm an ass on the general boards, no where els. My PM box is actually very very close to being full again, most conversation I have takes place off-board.

TAB

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 06:48 PM, Xenomit wrote: I'm an ass on the general boards, no where els. My PM box is actually very very close to being full again, most conversation I have takes place off-board.

Stop talking to these people and talk to me!

Not to mention it's getting off topic.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:51 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 06:39 PM, Xenomit wrote:

yeah but those are all losers so who cares

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 06:49 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 12/19/12 06:39 PM, Xenomit wrote: When faced with a valid argument, I resort to calling other people "cynical"

No, just you. I have only met one person as cynical as you, ever.

as if it's some sort of insult

It's as much of an insult as "hipster"

and try to pull out large-scale dick-measuring contests by friends requests

Friends acceptions

as if some superficial sense of popularity is supposed to make me look and sound less of a jackass than I already am.

More of one. And yes, it's reverse logic. People who are nicer/ cooler tend to have more friends. People who are rude ect tend to have less friends.

Don't talk about me and expect me to just go "Ok fine you're awesome" and walk away.

TAB

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 07:04 PM Reply

Are we even going on about the original topic anymore?

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 07:04 PM, StarPaladin wrote: Are we even going on about the original topic anymore?

Apparently not.....

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 07:08 PM Reply

At 12/19/12 07:04 PM, StarPaladin wrote: Are we even going on about the original topic anymore?

After Natick pointed me out like that? I don't think so. But were we ever on topic?

TAB

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 07:09 PM Reply

Here we go.
Here we fucking go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzTlkAGNIE

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 19th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM Reply

This thread better get back on-topic.
I was having a good time ignoring the pro/anti gun debate, there doesn't need to be fights about who-has-more-friends-than-who in here as well.

BBS Signature
Sentio
Sentio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Writer
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 02:43 AM Reply

At 12/19/12 04:08 PM, Xenomit wrote:
So you are COMPLETELY FINE with the idea of a bunch of animals charging into your house, and taking what you have rightfully gained through hard work and time, just because you happen to fall under the political influence of the nation?

That mentality is what I'm questioning.

1) We aren't talking about animals, we are talking about government workers who are being paid to follow government orders, and would lose their jobs if they didn't. It's not like they are breaking in here, no doubt you would be aware that they were coming and would have written notice.

2) I specifically said I was NOT fine with this. That isn't the issue- the difference here is in how we would go about dealing with it. While I would look for a non-violent solution, you state you would go on a killing spree and apparently feel no remorse whatsoever. Which is the difference between us, and one of the reasons so many people end up getting shot in the USA. That mentality is certainly more to blame than the current gun laws judging by the statistics that I looked at and you have been posting.

So the culture is what needs changing, and that isn't easy. Mass advertising campaigns like those now used for drink driving and smoking may help, showing the impact of killing someone both on the shooter and the family of deceased. I still feel that the US government would be wrong to sit back and do nothing with homicide statistics as they are.

Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
MR-DOS
MR-DOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 02:45 AM Reply

At 12/14/12 01:09 PM, Dragen wrote: I was just recently reading about a school shooting survivor on reddit and then I saw on the TV what people say "could be the worst school shooting in history" or in the USA.

if that guy wasnt dead id take my happy ass over there and punch him in the balls

people like that dont deserve to breed

and seriously they were mostly kindergarteners

the fuck was his issue

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 02:49 AM Reply

At 12/20/12 02:43 AM, Sentio wrote: 1) We aren't talking about animals

You're denying that humans are animals?

we are talking about government workers who are being paid to follow government orders, and would lose their jobs if they didn't. It's not like they are breaking in here, no doubt you would be aware that they were coming and would have written notice.

And no doubt I would lock and barricade my doors and windows. I'm not gonna invite them in for tea so they can take my stuff, they'll have to break in. At that point I don't even care anymore. As far as I know, they're there to kill me.

2) I specifically said I was NOT fine with this. That isn't the issue- the difference here is in how we would go about dealing with it. While I would look for a non-violent solution, you state you would go on a killing spree and apparently feel no remorse whatsoever. Which is the difference between us, and one of the reasons so many people end up getting shot in the USA. That mentality is certainly more to blame than the current gun laws judging by the statistics that I looked at and you have been posting.

Indeed.

Actually, much of the gun violence tends to be domestic problems, namely bad parenting.

So the culture is what needs changing, and that isn't easy.

You don't just change culture. It happens on its own.

Mass advertising campaigns like those now used for drink driving and smoking may help, showing the impact of killing someone both on the shooter and the family of deceased. I still feel that the US government would be wrong to sit back and do nothing with homicide statistics as they are.

Many situations are harder to deal with than others.

Think of a highschool. It has an open campus, and students are allowed to leave during breaks and lunch, but because 10% of the kids that drive have wrecks, they close open campus. It allows drinks to be taken to class, but because a few kids decide to sneak vodka in, they ban drinks.

The mistakes of the few should not and will not reflect on the mass of the people.

TAB

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 03:07 AM Reply

Turkey this thread is pretty doomed. Sorry man. :(

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Fim
Fim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 09:08 AM Reply

MonthlyVolatile comes across very articulate and reasoned. As for Xenomit, you have come out with some absolute bullshit these past few pages. You're doing nothing for your cause.

Here are a few of my personal favourites! x

At 12/19/12 03:22 PM, Xenomit wrote: I'd shoot and kill anyone forcefully coming into my house to take something of mine.
At 12/19/12 03:42 PM, Xenomit wrote: You can keep that massive government cock stuffed way up your pussy.
At 12/19/12 03:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: Yeah, that's the thing, I don't consider human life that precious.
At 12/19/12 03:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: you europeans can keep that government cock shoved up your ass. America didn't fight for it's freedom only to have a bunch of hippies take over the government.
At 12/19/12 07:10 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: This thread better get back on-topic.
I was having a good time ignoring the pro/anti gun debate, there doesn't need to be fights about who-has-more-friends-than-who in here as well.

Honestly TurkeyOnAStick, arguing with these 2 muppets has been the most interesting thing I've been involved with on these forums for a good while, sadly. There's something strangely hypnotic about arguing with someone who is so persistent and childish as Tony / Xenomit.

BBS Signature
Haydogger
Haydogger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 09:11 AM Reply

As disgusting as it is for a shooting to be held at a school.

There are people (WBC) who think the shooter did the right thing, which actually makes me sick in the stomach every time I hear about it.

This planet is fucked, I tell you.

"Music is like candy, you need to throw out the rappers" - Google (or something)
MCFC since birth.

BBS Signature
Sentio
Sentio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Writer
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 11:08 AM Reply

At 12/20/12 02:49 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/20/12 02:43 AM, Sentio wrote: 1) We aren't talking about animals
You're denying that humans are animals?

Oh come on, that is just being pedantic for the sake of it. You know full well the point I was trying to make.

Actually, much of the gun violence tends to be domestic problems, namely bad parenting.

There is plenty of that here in the UK though. Still very little gun violence. I'd suggest that people from difficult backgrounds here are more self destructive than mass destructive.

Many situations are harder to deal with than others.

Think of a highschool. It has an open campus, and students are allowed to leave during breaks and lunch, but because 10% of the kids that drive have wrecks, they close open campus. It allows drinks to be taken to class, but because a few kids decide to sneak vodka in, they ban drinks.

The mistakes of the few should not and will not reflect on the mass of the people.

Unfortunately the mistakes of those few can have far reaching consequences on the mass of the people though. Just ask the families of the innocent victims of Sandy Hook. If I were one of the sensible masses I would still want something done to prevent further killing sprees like this. At least we can agree that attempting to change the gun culture is a better idea than trying to restrict guns.

At 12/20/12 09:28 AM, 24901miles wrote:
If the teachers at Sandy Hook Elementary School were allowed to carry firearms, there would be only two casualties.

Confident of that are you? You know that the teachers would want to shoot another human being, and wouldn't miss? You know that the gunman wouldn't shoot them first? It's possible that there would have been as few as two victims. It is also possible that there would still have been 27.

Arming teachers still really bothers me. I just don't see how someone who's job description is to help and look after people can do that and then willingly kill someone else. Especially if that someone was a student that they taught. If it were me, even if a student was pointing a gun at me my reaction would be to try and talk them down, not shoot them. You are just too emotionally involved to kill them.

A better idea would be armed security rather than armed teachers. At least shooting to kill would be a legitimate part of their job description.

Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 11:20 AM Reply

I'll give up my assault rifles when Obama gives up his. Sounds fair.

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 12:09 PM Reply

I would be much against the ban of firearms if I was an American.

Citizens without guns would be much easier to control than citizens with guns.

Fim
Fim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Audiophile
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 01:39 PM Reply

I should really quit stirring the pot with you guys here.. but just wondered in what way you are going to spin and discredit this to fit your own unfounded viewpoint.

School shooting, 27 people dead

BBS Signature
i-am-ghey
i-am-ghey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 01:49 PM Reply

if i really have to provide a stance, i would say it is likely that the answer is not that simple. you can't just look at one varible to access the whole situation. there are bound to be other factors (might be much more significant than gun laws) that affect the crime rate. the situation might be more complicated than you think. even if you obtain a set of reliable data that tells you gun laws and crime rate are indeed causally related to each other, it is likely that the conclusion cannot be simply generalised to other countries due to the fudamental differences in the structure, economicsculture and so on.

thus, i remain neutral.

^Just another nonsensical forum post.^

24901miles
24901miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to School shooting, 27 people dead Dec. 14th, 2013 @ 12:27 AM Reply

One year ago today, Adam Lanza sat in his room transfixed. Eyes glued to his TV screen, hands gripping his Xbox controller, just counting down the hours until he could finally begin the bloody rampage he had been planning for so long. Twenty innocent children lay in bed, dreaming about what contributions they might make to the world. Six teachers dreamt about helping those children to achieve their goals. One worried about her disturbed child with the plastic bags taped over his windows.

In just nine hours, he would arrive at Sandy Hook Elementary School, as he had practiced the night before, ready to end his life for reasons unknown.

[ You aren't fluent ] .:∴…

BBS Signature