Be a Supporter!

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel

  • 2,487 Views
  • 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM Reply

First, just gonna link my first mystery box since there won't be room for it in my sig after I switch the link to this thread.

And now, my new mystery box! Another fucking fantastic one, I love you newgrounds!

The box:

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:01 PM Reply

A Kr47.com pin I guess I dunno

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:02 PM Reply

interesting ass mystery, lookin forward to the nex one.


9

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:02 PM Reply

i'm still waiting for somebody to get a box where all the staff ran out of random stuff to throw into it so they just each shat into it and mailed it out.

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:03 PM Reply

I got a code for a Pax Tshirt for my Xbox Live avatar, but I don't have Xbox live and I promised it to someone else, so no picture of that. It's just a card anyway.

Stickers:

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:05 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:02 PM, Jester wrote: i'm still waiting for somebody to get a box where all the staff ran out of random stuff to throw into it so they just each shat into it and mailed it out.

Does this count?


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:07 PM Reply

This android figurine, the box says I should color it with a marker. I may go with NG colors if I ever get some markers.

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM Reply

Nothing in that box will solve your severe case of being friendzoned constantly I'm afraid :O

NotSquidbit
NotSquidbit
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:10 PM Reply

Meatboy shirt that looks gigantic when draped over my table, but actually fits quite well.

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel


I'm definitely nobodies alt.

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:11 PM Reply

Why the hell do you always get the best Mystery Boxes?


BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:03 PM, Squidbit wrote: I got a code for a Pax Tshirt for my Xbox Live avatar, but I don't have Xbox live and I promised it to someone else, so no picture of that. It's just a card anyway.

Stickers:

That Dad sticker is awesome. I hope I get one of those as well.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
NotSquidbit
NotSquidbit
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:11 PM Reply

Newgrounds shirt with the older logo, I think '07?

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel


I'm definitely nobodies alt.

BBS Signature
YenMuffin
YenMuffin
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:05 PM, Boomstick wrote:
At 10/4/12 05:02 PM, Jester wrote: i'm still waiting for somebody to get a box where all the staff ran out of random stuff to throw into it so they just each shat into it and mailed it out.
Does this count?

That's so great. I will hopefully buy a mystery box on the next run.


Gamertag: YenMuffin || Minecraft ID: YenMuffin || Noticing a pattern? Pikachu.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:11 PM, CocoaBeanie wrote: Why the hell do you always get the best Mystery Boxes?

How can you say it's the best? You have seen like 3 items, and you haven't even seen other peoples boxes.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
NotSquidbit
NotSquidbit
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:14 PM Reply

A Hawaiian t-shirt, I assume worn by Tom Fulp himself. His name is printed on the tag that's laying there. Amusingly, the way his name is placed makes it look like it says "Made In Tom Fulp"

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel


I'm definitely nobodies alt.

BBS Signature
NotSquidbit
NotSquidbit
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:15 PM Reply

One of Bob's (I assume Bob's) rubber duckies. Little russian looking guy, he is great and will sit atop my computer for a long long time.

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel


I'm definitely nobodies alt.

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:13 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 10/4/12 05:11 PM, CocoaBeanie wrote: Why the hell do you always get the best Mystery Boxes?
How can you say it's the best? You have seen like 3 items, and you haven't even seen other peoples boxes.

Big gummy worm first time, and now an android. I've seen plenty of people's boxes, and these are the best by far.


BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:15 PM, NotSquidbit wrote: One of Bob's (I assume Bob's) rubber duckies. Little russian looking guy, he is great and will sit atop my computer for a long long time.

That duck reminds me of the Doctor (4th incarnation).


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:18 PM, CocoaBeanie wrote:
At 10/4/12 05:13 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 10/4/12 05:11 PM, CocoaBeanie wrote: Why the hell do you always get the best Mystery Boxes?
How can you say it's the best? You have seen like 3 items, and you haven't even seen other peoples boxes.
Big gummy worm first time, and now an android. I've seen plenty of people's boxes, and these are the best by far.

You still haven't seen the rest of the mystery boxes from this round. So my point still stands


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:22 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:15 PM, NotSquidbit wrote: One of Bob's (I assume Bob's) rubber duckies. Little russian looking guy, he is great and will sit atop my computer for a long long time.

Looks like a sombrero, not a ushanka.

Maybe he's a beaner with a scarf.


BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

And finally, these boss as fuck headphones. On Sony's website, they cost $150. Or at least they would, if they were still available.
They have a couple stickers wrapped around them for some reason. They sound amazing, and block out practically all noise in my house.

According to Luis, I now have the staff's ear cancer

Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:30 PM, Squidbit wrote: And finally, these boss as fuck headphones. On Sony's website, they cost $150. Or at least they would, if they were still available.
They have a couple stickers wrapped around them for some reason. They sound amazing, and block out practically all noise in my house.
According to Luis, I now have the staff's ear cancer

Wow, that's one great box.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:20 PM, LiquidFire wrote: You still haven't seen the rest of the mystery boxes from this round. So my point still stands
At 10/4/12 05:30 PM, Squidbit wrote: And finally, these boss as fuck headphones. On Sony's website, they cost $150. Or at least they would, if they were still available.

Aaaaand your point just got shat on. All over. Nice gets Squiddy, papa spack's happy for ya :D


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:51 PM Reply

Shit man that is an annoyingly good call. I swear I did see someone once get like some stickers, one shirt, and a drawing of a cock.

Better or worse is up to you folks.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM Reply

Wow your box was awesome. Mine always suck. Well not suck, just not as awesome.

At 10/4/12 05:15 PM, NotSquidbit wrote: One of Bob's (I assume Bob's) rubber duckies. Little russian looking guy, he is great and will sit atop my computer for a long long time.

Love this. So jealous.

Also show us your cock.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:52 PM, Gagsy wrote: Wow your box was awesome. Mine always suck. Well not suck, just not as awesome.

How can you bare such shipping costs?


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:52 PM, Gagsy wrote: Also show us your cock.

K brb PM'ing it to you.

At 10/4/12 05:51 PM, Otto wrote: Shit man that is an annoyingly good call. I swear I did see someone once get like some stickers, one shirt, and a drawing of a cock.

Better or worse is up to you folks.

I was actually thinking this one would be kind of lame, but I figured my first one would make up for it anyway. But nah the staff must be in love with me or something.

Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 05:57 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:55 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 10/4/12 05:51 PM, Otto wrote: Shit man that is an annoyingly good call. I swear I did see someone once get like some stickers, one shirt, and a drawing of a cock.

Better or worse is up to you folks.
The staff sends a box full of shit to users they dont like and vice versa.

I imagine If I ordered one of these I would get a piece of shit made by tom fulp with an angry faic sticker on it.

Time for me to submit something to the Newgrounds calender, then get one.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

When are you gonna get some flamboyant t-shirts?


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Squidbit's Mystery Box: The Sequel Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 10/4/12 05:52 PM, Otto wrote:
How can you bare such shipping costs?

I can't so much anymore. Its not even the shipping costs, its the cunty Royal Mail who half the time insist on charging around £12-15 if they feel our economy is being coned by the items I've purchased overseas.

At 10/4/12 05:56 PM, Squidbit wrote:
K brb PM'ing it to you.

Eagerly refreshing.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature