00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OpSystemFilms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to get rid of annoying friend?

4,714 Views | 27 Replies

Hey I have this friend named Liam, and some of the things he does bothers me. He brags a lot about his gaming skills, and how is so much better and smarter than me (which is not true), he's scared of everything, his jokes are bland, he is fucking tedious sometimes, and he just simply loves to annoy the fuck out of me. How do I get rid of him? He keeps on calling my phone, calling me on steam, and typing nonstop messages on facebook, steam, etc... I would just simply block him, but that's a little harsh. How can I get rid of im?

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:44:03

At 8/13/12 08:41 PM, MotokoFan wrote: Hey I have this friend named Liam, and some of the things he does bothers me.

;;;;
Doesn't sound like you are his friend.

Sounds more like an acquaintence....maybe you shopuld look the definitions of both up to hwlp you figure out what they are !

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:44:20

You just gotta find his secret dirty place and put it in. Ya know? Put it in.

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:45:01

At 8/13/12 08:41 PM, MotokoFan wrote: Hey I have this friend named Liam, and some of the things he does bothers me. He brags a lot about his gaming skills, and how is so much better and smarter than me (which is not true), he's scared of everything, his jokes are bland, he is fucking tedious sometimes, and he just simply loves to annoy the fuck out of me. How do I get rid of him? He keeps on calling my phone, calling me on steam, and typing nonstop messages on facebook, steam, etc... I would just simply block him, but that's a little harsh. How can I get rid of im?

1. Get a weapon and eliminate the problem.
2. Call the the principal or whatever to report him.
3. Call the police.
4. Call his parents.
5. Block him.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:45:36

Just tell him to fuck off.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:46:41

Don't reply/answer anything he sends or change up your hang out spots or tell him to fuck off.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:46:58

How can you even call someone like that your friend?

Just block him and pretend he doesn't exist.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:48:41

Uh, you're a piece of shit! become a teenage suicide statistic motherfucker

Thanks to Adio,Dekuboy,Supercalifragalistic,C opperChaos,T-N-T, Riots,EvilerBowser1001, linkzero-x, clankster4,KIRBYLINK,EverReady2Kill ,Alfie, killerhatch, and Quistybetter

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:52:27

Tell him you have feelings for him, that you've been in love with him for years. It works every time.

Unless he happens to feel that way about you, in which case I have no suggestions.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:54:49

At 8/13/12 08:52 PM, e-lord wrote: why do you associate with yourself in the first place?

if you want him gone grow a pair and tell him to go away

I did once, but then he just started cursing me out and offended me like a retard, but then came back.

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 20:56:15

At 8/13/12 08:52 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Tell him you have feelings for him, that you've been in love with him for years. It works every time.

I like the notion that you have done this to several people specifically to alienate them.

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:02:33

Simply ignore them? I guess its not always as easy as it has been for my past friends.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:03:23

At 8/13/12 08:59 PM, e-lord wrote:
At 8/13/12 08:54 PM, MotokoFan wrote:
At 8/13/12 08:52 PM, e-lord wrote: why do you associate with yourself in the first place?

if you want him gone grow a pair and tell him to go away
I did once, but then he just started cursing me out and offended me like a retard, but then came back.
came back? came back where?

high school?

No, he just kept talking to me again, in person, and online chat. And I don't have the balls to to tell him to fuck off.

Smell my cheese, you mother!

Feel free to add me on Steam.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:06:35

At 8/13/12 08:45 PM, steph2568 wrote: Just tell him to fuck off.

Really.

If that's a bit too extreme for you, then just ignore him. Don't take any of his calls or respond to any of his messages. He'll get the point sooner or later.

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:08:46

Release your inner BEAST known as APATHY!

That will solve the problem, mostly.

There are things I do and there are things I want to do. Overall, I just want to live my life and end it the way I want.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:14:47

At 8/13/12 08:41 PM, MotokoFan wrote: Hey I have this friend named Liam, and some of the things he does bothers me. He brags a lot about his gaming skills, and how is so much better and smarter than me (which is not true), he's scared of everything, his jokes are bland, he is fucking tedious sometimes, and he just simply loves to annoy the fuck out of me. How do I get rid of him? He keeps on calling my phone, calling me on steam, and typing nonstop messages on facebook, steam, etc... I would just simply block him, but that's a little harsh. How can I get rid of im?

he's not a friend if he does what you say he does, now is he?

just ignore him and/or block him on facebook. it's not harsh considering what he is doing to you

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:17:03

At 8/13/12 08:56 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 8/13/12 08:52 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Tell him you have feelings for him, that you've been in love with him for years. It works every time.
I like the notion that you have done this to several people specifically to alienate them.

Oh I've set the record quite certainly. They call me ladykiller because I kill their hearts.

But in all seriously, nope. I just do it accidentally with my feelings. Me + hand 4ever xoxo

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:20:36

Let him know how you feel first and that he is getting on your nerves. Then if he persists, block him. I like that you are nice enough not to block him straight away (I would) but with the details you provided I think the best thing to do would be ignoring him. Really you don't even have to do anything but not respond to his rants.

NmW

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 21:26:41

Track his IP and murder him.

Some furry asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 22:19:29

Record him being a prick and take it to his parents. Then get to know his parents better and stay friends with him, and you can be a secondary father to him.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 22:20:18

Shit on his chest!

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-13 22:40:38

Tell your friend he is being irritating. Why sugar coat things?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-14 01:45:02

Just be front. Say, "hey, I'm tired of you being a complete douche and to be honest; I'm tired of pretending to be your friend. So, I'm going to make this quick: Fuck off."

Then put him on ignore on everything you have him added on. People come and go, learn to let go and forget.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-14 01:53:49

Grab his cock

you can punch me, I deserve it

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-14 02:21:14

At 8/13/12 08:41 PM, MotokoFan wrote: he just simply loves to annoy the fuck out of me.

He only does that because he really likes you.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-14 02:34:31

At 8/13/12 08:41 PM, MotokoFan wrote: Hey I have this friend named Liam

Hah, no way!

Anyway, you just gotta confront the guy and tell him to back off

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-14 04:08:01

Just ignore him. Everytime he calls, just ignore it and send him a message along the lines of, "Sorry, I'm busy."

For Facebook, you can appear offline to certain friends. You can just use the same line, "Sorry dude, I've been real busy."

I have a certainly grace period I give to people where I give them a chance. If they're annoying or have attributes I hate, I slowly start keeping my distance. If that doesn't work, I start acting like a cunt to them. But if they're online, it's easy peasy to ignore them.

In my opinion, if this kid isn't in certain social circles you frequent or basically you don't or aren't going to see him around, then I'd just block him.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get rid of annoying friend? 2012-08-14 07:46:54

'stop being a dickhead' usually works

BBS Signature