00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ItsJaron just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Oldest virgin you know?

8,915 Views | 94 Replies

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 05:53:23

At 1/9/13 05:47 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
I guess so. YOu should pop up to Scotland on a day that I'm off. ;)

We should meet in the middle. Brough.

;(

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 06:08:27

The oldest virgin I know? Check back in many years time and it will be me

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 06:11:32

I like how you guys complain about being virgins but don't do anything about it, just sit in front of your comps all day.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 09:04:27

Myself I guess (20 years old). But unlike the guy in the video I have touched boobs before.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 09:10:43

My best friend who's about a year older than I am. He doesn't care though and neither do I.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 10:12:21

After I turned 17, I didnt seem to have much of a problem getting laid despite the fact that I don't even try and that I'm very strange.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 10:20:47

I know someone who's 27 and still a virgin, and i think he'll stay that way for a long time simply because he's lacking some social skills, he's way to shy and insecure...it quite sad to see him that way really..

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 10:53:59

At 1/9/13 10:12 AM, Clubaseal wrote: After I turned 17, I didnt seem to have much of a problem getting laid despite the fact that I don't even try and that I'm very strange.

Ah, but yeah i'll be a lil more relevant with the topic. I know someone who is in his mid-20s, hasn't gotten laid, yet has this God-complex running his brain, convincing him that every girl he meets is head over heels in love with him.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 11:15:35

Here is some advice:

- Girls. Lose weight. If your BMI is in the low 20s and you're in your 20s, you can just go sit at a bar and get hit on. You could make an online dating profile and get 10 guys every day. If you're still a virgin a month later and it's not by choice, you are one fucked up person and should seek mental help.

- Guys: Get a good job. The younger you are, the more having money matters and the older you are, the more NOT having money makes you a total piece of shit unattractive loser who no girl will find attractive ( strangely ). You can have almost any defect, if you have enough financial security you can find someone to bang. Money is the most important thing after the mid-20s. Before that, be tall and handsome. It's easy; just be born that way.
Failing all that, remember that you can lower your standards lol. Make an online profile, there's dozens of fat frustrated feminazis who get little attention from guys, so go court those. Warning: They are ugly, bitches and their career prospects usually lie in the Starbucks / Safeway range, but with a huge debt from their doctorate in East Asian studies with a minor in history.

At the end of the day, if you are a guy, you will most likely have to make the first move so if you're a shy antisocial nerd, go make an online dating profile and don't wait for girls to magically fall onto your lap. And lose some weight, for god's sake. Lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 11:46:16

A man in coma at a hospital.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 12:07:26

At 1/9/13 11:15 AM, poxpower wrote: Here is some advice:

Theres being honest.

Theres being brutally frank.

Then, theres being poxpower.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 12:17:38

I think society and the media projects the image that everyone is having sex all the time. I don't think that's the case for a lot of shy, introverted, ordinary people. I've lost mine, and I'm 21 but I have a bunch of close friends who are still virgins, I'd probably go as far as saying that out of everyone I know my age it's about 50/50.

As for OLDEST, I'm assuming here, but my parents have a christian friend they knew from a different town they grew up in who has never had a boyfriend or got married. And I'm assuming that devote christians wouldn't have sex before marriage as it's against what they believe in, and she must be nearly 50 by now.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 12:21:28

The oldest virgin I know, is your mom.

If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 12:33:37

This reminds me of that viral video of a woman saying she's "Sixty [something] years old and I'm a virgin... I'm sorry, 'technically'."

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 13:22:17

Err, a couple of my mates are 23 and still virgins, they're the oldest ones I can think of..

New tune: Yag

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 13:51:28

My buddy was 21 (?) when he lost his...I don't know any virgins though

I'll probably never have sex again, so....haha

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 15:16:31

Myself, unfortunately... I'm 21. I attribute it mostly to anxiety, I've been in multiple situations where I could have lost it, but I get incredibly scared by the prospect in the moment and can't take the lunge to actually make it happen.

Its easier to just not do it. Definitely suffering from putting the pussy on the pedestal. The longer it goes on the easier it is to just say its never gonna happen.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 15:20:45

At 1/9/13 03:16 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Myself, unfortunately... I'm 21. I attribute it mostly to anxiety, I've been in multiple situations where I could have lost it, but I get incredibly scared by the prospect in the moment and can't take the lunge to actually make it happen.

Did the girls in question know you were a virgin?

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 15:27:22

At 4/13/12 04:13 PM, SKHM wrote: Who is the oldest virgin that you personally know, Newgrounds?

Thinking about it, that would probably be my late great-aunt, who passed away at the age of 95 a few years back and as far as any of us can remember, never had any amorous connections in her entire life.

That said, I only knew her as an old spinster, but from what my Dad says, she never changed - must have been born at about aged 60 and lived like that for the best part of 100 years.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 15:35:27

At 1/9/13 11:15 AM, poxpower wrote: Here is some advice:

Are you a virgin bro, you don't know what you're talking about at all.

- Girls. Lose weight.

Fat girls have no problem getting laid.

- Guys: Get a good job. The younger you are, the more having money matters and the older you are, the more NOT having money makes you a total piece of shit unattractive loser who no girl will find attractive ( strangely ).

This is not necessarily true, my ex gf was hot and I had not money at all, I know a lot of cases like this.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 15:40:18

At 1/9/13 03:35 PM, iamjoe666 wrote: This is not necessarily true, my ex gf was hot and I had not money at all, I know a lot of cases like this.

I'm one of them. Problem is, they only put up with so much

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 15:54:38

At 1/9/13 03:20 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/9/13 03:16 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Myself, unfortunately... I'm 21. I attribute it mostly to anxiety, I've been in multiple situations where I could have lost it, but I get incredibly scared by the prospect in the moment and can't take the lunge to actually make it happen.
Did the girls in question know you were a virgin?

One did, I actually told her right before, and that was the exact reason it didn't happen. "It shouldn't be with me"

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 16:08:46

At 1/9/13 03:35 PM, iamjoe666 wrote:
Are you a virgin bro, you don't know what you're talking about at all.

No and yes, I do know.
It's called statistics.

While anyone can potentially get laid, the things that increase your chances are well known.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 16:23:37

Ghandi

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 16:28:51

I know a guy who's twenty-two and he hasn't even had his first kiss. I didn't hold hands for the first time until I was eighteen.

Trannies transformating into effeminate men.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 17:08:39

I think the oldest virgin I ever knew was somewhere in his early twenties when he finally lost it. Most people I know lost their virginity between ages 14-18.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 17:51:22

At 4/13/12 04:24 PM, Jeff-Teh-Great wrote: My buddy who I've known since elementary school and he's 19. But he's not socially awkward or anything, he just hasn't been in a relationship long enough to have sex.

The day I got my first kiss was the day i lost my virginity

fuckin' shit up

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 18:27:18

I posted on this thread when It came out, but the oldest virgin I currently know is 18. I don't see anything wrong with it. I think once you hit 25 and your still a virgin, It's a little old to have not had sex (If you want to, but It still hasn't happened).

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 18:31:31

At 1/9/13 05:51 PM, Piemix wrote: The day I got my first kiss was the day i lost my virginity

Almost same story here. My first real kiss, was followed by an intense dry humping/fingerbanging/handjob session. I probably could've had sex, but I wanted to wait.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2013-01-09 19:18:08

All of the members of "FSU's College Republicans", so early to mid twenties. Pussy fags.