00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Oldest virgin you know?

8,904 Views | 94 Replies

Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:13:21

Who is the oldest virgin that you personally know, Newgrounds?

Why do you believe that they haven't had sex yet? Unattractive? Lack of social skills? Some other problem?

Here is a video of a thirty-year-old virgin touching a boob for the first.

Personally, it shocked me and I didn't believe that people like this were really out there. I don't know anyone, outside of the internet, over the age of 20 who hasn't had sex yet.

Share some stories, Newgrounds.

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:15:43

Most funniest video I've seen all day.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:18:16

At 4/13/12 04:13 PM, SKHM wrote: Who is the oldest virgin that you personally know, Newgrounds?

Myself.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:19:43

At 4/13/12 04:18 PM, ngman7 wrote:
At 4/13/12 04:13 PM, SKHM wrote: Who is the oldest virgin that you personally know, Newgrounds?
Myself.

How old are you?

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:20:27

Holy shit. The exact same thing happened to me when I was 15. I was pretty shy around attractive girls, so my 22 year old cousin got one of his super hot friends and, pretty much that happened. I was acting like a total wimp too. Gave me a huge confidence boost and I lost my virginity about 5 months later hahahahah. I wish the best for that guy.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:21:26

My dad

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:22:25

At 4/13/12 04:19 PM, SKHM wrote:
At 4/13/12 04:18 PM, ngman7 wrote:
Myself.
How old are you?

I'll tell you in PM.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:22:33

Look at these ridiculously old virgins in their 100s, both British women: one and two.

Also, my 8th grade health and sex ed teacher, at the time I had her in 2004, was 56 (she'd be 64 or so now, if still alive) and openly admitted at that time that she was a virgin. She looked more like she was 84 and I often saw her smoking outside the hospital near my school, but the real issue is that she said she never had much of a libido to begin with. The first step to getting laid is wanting to get laid, and usually if you want to get laid, it'll eventually happen at some point.

Hopefully that makes some people feel better if they're still 30 or so and haven't had sex yet.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:23:05

By the way, you don't have to mention real names, just tell some good stories.

I don't want to invade the privacy of others.

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:24:31

My buddy who I've known since elementary school and he's 19. But he's not socially awkward or anything, he just hasn't been in a relationship long enough to have sex.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:31:48

I know some nuns.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:40:22

At 4/13/12 04:31 PM, dlxrevolution wrote: I know some nuns.

Abstaining from sex for religious reasons is very noble, in my opinion.

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:42:54

I know a guy who is 27 now, who's never had sex. He's fairly good looking and extremely charismatic, a lot of fun to be around, but he believes in "saving himself" for marriage. Since he hasn't gotten married yet, he hasn't had sex yet.

I don't really know if it's a healthy thing to do, but I respect him for practicing what he preaches.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:48:27

Society is doomed. The subject of this thread is proof.

Don't patronize me, I know I'm awful at everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:52:18

I don't know any virgins.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:53:49

I can't really contribute, but that vid is fucked up.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:54:16

Nuffin wrong with being a virgin. Nothing
wrong with not being one. All in all, sex
is great. You'll have it eventually.

Skaren made my Icon and Sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 16:55:41

At 4/13/12 04:50 PM, SirFinland wrote: I can't understand why the hell is losing virginity that big a deal. I'm 21 and don't really care that I lost mine yet.

Because society that's why. I don't care either, besides i prefer bj's.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 17:02:15

Here:

Oldest virgin you know?

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 17:20:40

This one's much spookier.

Oldest virgin you know?

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 17:32:57

It took me a while... I was in my twenties.

The issue was a lot of things. I have a lot of anxiety but I didn't know until my mid twenties. So growing up I was always terrified but I didn't know that this was unnatural. I never knew anything but fear so I just assumed that's how everyone felt around everyone all the time.

This gave me a lot of confidence issues. I thought people where laughing at me or making fun of me even when they weren't. The lack of confidence made me kind of a goofy, shy person who looked at his own feet a lot and that made me unattractive. So although most of the people didn't hate me, nobody really liked me either because I was so socially awkword.

Some people did hate me... they kicked me or pushed me into lockers and shit. Yeah, it sucked... it didn't help the confidence and unfortunitly I didn't know enough to realize the few didn't represent the majority.

I had friends but they where the rowdy outcasts. They did drugs and skipped school a lot but I was too scared to join in. They where too busy being fucked up to take me under their wing so they all just went and lost their virginity without ever caring or trying to help me.

My brother is gay so he had no advice, my father worked all the time (awesome guy, love him to death) so he wasn't around to help, and my mother grew up in a small town and my father was her one and only so she didn't know shit about dating.

So what happened is that I ended up being an adult with a serious social complex and no help or guidence to learn what, or how to do it. I don't mean sex... I mean social interaction. Nobody gave me the "talk"... I wasn't aware it was OK to feel that way (remember: Anxiety). So it took me until my mid twenties to realize I had a problem, face the problem, over-come the problem, and then start living a normal life... which included sex.

So yeah, I'm not really proud of who I use to be... some days I'm not even proud of who I currently am.

If you know someone who needs help with girls and such... help them. Their problem might stem beyond just sex and something like this might be enough to get them going in the right direction. I don't blame my friends because it's not their job to raise me, but sometimes I get really mad thinking about how they just left me behind without ever even offering help.

on the other hand, because I didn't do shit like that, I stayed in school, got good grades, went to college, got a degree, got a career... and now some of those assholes live in my basement and owe me their lives. In the end, I think it'll all be beneficial to me... but still, nothing makes a person feel worse then solving the problem themselves and realizing that it's a problem that should have never gotten as far as it did, had one of his friends cared enough to intervene earlier.

This is all a true story.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 17:40:17

I'm a 21 year old virgin, and suspect I will stay like this for the rest of me life. yaaaaay

Play my epic RPG - The Awakening - and your life will change forever!

... but I'm legally obligated not to say that.

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 17:42:54

At 4/13/12 05:40 PM, RockLou wrote: I'm a 21 year old virgin, and suspect I will stay like this for the rest of me life. yaaaaay

Not the best attitude to have unless you plan to enter a clergy or cult...

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 18:07:24

At 4/13/12 05:32 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote: This is all a true story.

Very inspirational story, I'm glad you shared it with us. I have a feeling that this is the case for a lot of "nerdier" people (no offense meant to anyone). Some people just need to realize the world isn't as serious as they think it is.

My personal advice (to older virgins or socially awkward youngsters):

Wake up one day and destroy routine, your world doesn't need to be predictable and boring, HAVE FUN. Don't worry about what to say to women. Don't worry about what to wear. Don't stay in your room on the internet playing video games because you think that's the only thing in life that will give you pleasure, don't fall into any routine. Just look as good as you can, and find your personal brand. Go out and socialize, even if it's "lame". Go to places you know girls you would want to date would hang out. Those other guys getting girls aren't as good as you think (unless you're just really ugly, which usually isn't the case).

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 18:17:06

was that guy in the vid retarded or somthin? like im bein dead ass right now

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 18:18:36

At 4/13/12 06:17 PM, 919CDS wrote: was that guy in the vid retarded or somthin?

no, he has asperger's

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 18:31:09

At 4/13/12 06:18 PM, SKHM wrote:
At 4/13/12 06:17 PM, 919CDS wrote: was that guy in the vid retarded or somthin?
no, he has asperger's

ooooh ok

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 18:36:29

Is that supposed to be entertaining or something?

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 18:39:15

At 4/13/12 06:36 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Is that supposed to be entertaining or something?

I suppose it's a little cruel to be entertained at the misfortune of another, but yes it is. I can understand if someone doesn't find it enjoyable, however.

What do you find entertaining, in general? I'm curious.

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Oldest virgin you know? 2012-04-13 18:45:53

At 4/13/12 06:39 PM, SKHM wrote:
At 4/13/12 06:36 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote:
What do you find entertaining, in general? I'm curious.

Plenty of things.