Give them what they deserve. I was even hoping for a 2012 album, but I suppose that's not going to happen anymore.
stop bitching, you wanna compile this shit and chase down a bunch of people who decided to vanish? No you really don't cause its been an ongoing job for months. WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN.
SHUT UR DAMN MOUTHS AND WAIT LIKE THE REST OF US
Its perfectley reasonable for people to complain about this, although anyone would be in our positions because of the issues that have happened in this project. Trois and gang, understand the following:
- The server with allll the uploaded songs was deleted.
- Barely anyone is replying to our emails.
- When we got everything together, the label and I miscommunicated something and they released it without consent with terrible quality.
- It has taken me months to delete those albums. The label shutdown and stole all the money made (which wasnt that much. This is not FridayFoxs fault by the way, its someone else who shutdown and ran away)
- I ordered all the CDs, but the company that gave them to me put the wrong poorly mastered folder on there...
- I am reordering the CDs now
- People still arent replying.
- Sonik has a lot, and I mean a lot of work to do on the side. Same for me. This isnt our only project.
I totally understand that this has taken far too long. I have no right to be angry, and I am more heart broken than anything. I just want it to work out. The musical community means a lot to me guys, and I keep getting punched by these roadblocks and I feel hopeless. Its disgusting.
I am going to release this as it should be, taking everyone that has been dedicated in mind and putting them on the CD. Everyone who was originally picked will be on there, but if I dont have the WAV, Im obviously not getting it.