Be a Supporter!

Ng Cd 2011 Project Results!

  • 62,247 Views
  • 639 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
gavkay21
gavkay21
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 11:28 AM Reply

At 6/15/12 03:08 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
At 6/5/12 09:16 AM, gavkay21 wrote:
At 6/5/12 01:59 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Stuff ...
.........

Remember to send me the wavs so i can release it lol

samulis
samulis
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 07:29 PM Reply

If anyone is interested in helping me make ads and gather some funds, I can advertise it via Project Wonderful... I got pretty good results for a quick ad campaign I tried out for one of my albums.


My Music - Virtual Instruments - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature
KieranNG
KieranNG
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:21 AM Reply

wew


Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 4th, 2012 @ 06:37 AM Reply

So, uh... NG CD Collab 2013 anyone?


bork bork bork

TIMarbury
TIMarbury
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 4th, 2012 @ 07:51 PM Reply

holy crap i forgot about this.

Can someone confirm that they have received my track?


http://soundcloud.com/timarbury PM me here or there if you want to use anything. thanks

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Ok, I'm really tired of this lol. People keep telling me to wait for their WAVs and they never send then / don't reply, people who say they are going to help master don't do it, and so on and so forth. Running a free based committee is kind of... hard lol. No wonder charity committees take so long to carry out their goals.

Anyway, the following people will not be put on the disc.

Masq *stealing others work*
Lublub194 *no reply, account no longer exists, probably stole work*
Burn7 *no reply... his track was so good...*
Tainlor *no reply, account no longer exists*
juggernautknights *stealing others work*

The following people deserve all your praise:

Everyone *For being patient with me and the bullshit and producing AMAZING content!!!*
MrMilkCarton *Mastered many, many tracks*
gavkay21 *Working to put the CD into over 100 stores online*
KKSlider *Helped make the T-Shirt*
TroisNyxEtienne *Made the winning T-shirt design*
Kuoke *Made the winning album art*

And really, there are many, many others to thank for helping making this project possible. I am sending the final list of information all of you peeps have sent to me to Kuoke, and he is making the back cover. Then, we ride into the sunset in epic glory.

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 03:23 PM Reply

Masq *stealing others work*

im already laughing.

RyeGuyHead
RyeGuyHead
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 11:42 AM Reply

Yeah, that album art is pretty damn cool. Worth buying the CD and opting out of the digital downloads just for that. Are there any package deals, like buying a shirt and album (at !full_price)? Wouldn't really matter to me if there isn't. I need more NG apparel anyways...my T's are getting faded.

Are those tracks that got removed being replaced by something else?


just you wait

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 04:39 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 11:42 AM, RyeGuyHead wrote: Yeah, that album art is pretty damn cool. Worth buying the CD and opting out of the digital downloads just for that. Are there any package deals, like buying a shirt and album (at !full_price)? Wouldn't really matter to me if there isn't. I need more NG apparel anyways...my T's are getting faded.

Are those tracks that got removed being replaced by something else?

They are not, but thats ok, we have plenty! :)

YAY I HAVE BURN7s TRACK! Oh, and Masq is an alias for jpbear apparently, who most certainly did NOT steal work, so I don't know why I put that in my notes. Thank jpbear for clearing this up!

So yay.

KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 02:59 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: KKSlider *Helped make the T-Shirt*

Aw, no prob. ^^ Everyone really made an awesome job in this one. Hopefully we will repeat the thing in the future :3

samulis
samulis
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 02:59 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok, I'm really tired of this lol. People keep telling me to wait for their WAVs and they never send then / don't reply, people who say they are going to help master don't do it, and so on and so forth. Running a free based committee is kind of... hard lol. No wonder charity committees take so long to carry out their goals.

Anyway, the following people will not be put on the disc.

Masq *stealing others work*
Lublub194 *no reply, account no longer exists, probably stole work*
Burn7 *no reply... his track was so good...*
Tainlor *no reply, account no longer exists*
juggernautknights *stealing others work*

The following people deserve all your praise:

Everyone *For being patient with me and the bullshit and producing AMAZING content!!!*
MrMilkCarton *Mastered many, many tracks*
gavkay21 *Working to put the CD into over 100 stores online*
KKSlider *Helped make the T-Shirt*
TroisNyxEtienne *Made the winning T-shirt design*
Kuoke *Made the winning album art*

And really, there are many, many others to thank for helping making this project possible. I am sending the final list of information all of you peeps have sent to me to Kuoke, and he is making the back cover. Then, we ride into the sunset in epic glory.

fkwajp... are you talking about THIS tainlorr? I don't think he's been active for a while, but it's worth trying his much more updated website for contact info or something if this is the right tainlorr... if not, lol... that's really confusing. XD

http://tainlorr.newgrounds.com/


My Music - Virtual Instruments - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 8th, 2012 @ 11:21 AM Reply

At 7/5/12 02:59 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok, I'm really tired of this lol. People keep telling me to wait for their WAVs and they never send then / don't reply, people who say they are going to help master don't do it, and so on and so forth. Running a free based committee is kind of... hard lol.

I think the moral we can all take from this is that all musicians are lazy assholes


bork bork bork

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 01:16 PM Reply

I think the moral we can all take from this is that all musicians are lazy assholes

I think your talking about DJs.

Burn7
Burn7
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 09:10 PM Reply

At 7/8/12 11:21 AM, Xyresic wrote:
At 7/5/12 02:59 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok, I'm really tired of this lol. People keep telling me to wait for their WAVs and they never send then / don't reply, people who say they are going to help master don't do it, and so on and so forth. Running a free based committee is kind of... hard lol.
I think the moral we can all take from this is that all musicians are lazy assholes

HOW DARE YOU

Not all musicians are lazy assholes.

Just the good ones :3

(I'd also like to apologize for any tardiness fees I might have incurred and will not be able to pay because my guitar whoring business hasn't really been picking up lately)


Stay in School? Don't do drugs? Screw that, both Steve Jobs AND Hitler dropped out! And they both took drugs! That's how you make history, fool. Don't be average. Be awesome.

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 10:47 AM Reply

At 7/5/12 02:59 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: TroisNyxEtienne *Made the winning T-shirt design*

Eeeeep! Anytime! ^_^


AMDG ✝

Blank slate, with no project files from years past to base oneself on.

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM Reply

By the way, I was meaning to ask: a while back I was asked to change the tee design to "Newgrounds CD 2012".
I've given the design a little bit of a rehash; is it too late to put it up or can I still put it up?


AMDG ✝

Blank slate, with no project files from years past to base oneself on.

BBS Signature
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 12:17 PM Reply

At 7/17/12 11:14 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: By the way, I was meaning to ask: a while back I was asked to change the tee design to "Newgrounds CD 2012".
I've given the design a little bit of a rehash; is it too late to put it up or can I still put it up?

Please put it up here! *with a high res link sir*

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 12:58 PM Reply

The PNG can be found here. I hope it is the full resolution!

  • NG CD T-Shirt (Rehashed)
    NG CD T-Shirt (Rehashed) by TroisNyxEtienne

    A rehash of the NG CD 2011: Music for Charity winning design. I made the drawing and text more natural (and splotchy), and re...

    Score
    4.300000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    221 Views
    Rated
    Everyone


AMDG ✝

Blank slate, with no project files from years past to base oneself on.

BBS Signature
KieranNG
KieranNG
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 11:54 PM Reply

"Hey guys, things are about to happen!"
And then nothing happens.


Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature
DJDela
DJDela
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 05:18 AM Reply

At 7/18/12 11:54 PM, KieranNG wrote: "Hey guys, things are about to happen!"
And then nothing happens.

Still no things happened.

KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 29th, 2012 @ 08:22 AM Reply

At 7/25/12 05:18 AM, DJDela wrote:
At 7/18/12 11:54 PM, KieranNG wrote: "Hey guys, things are about to happen!"
And then nothing happens.
Still no things happened.

Meanwhile... bump.

*sips Cola*

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 29th, 2012 @ 09:01 AM Reply

I say better late than never. I know there has been a lot of waiting, but we're getting this together somehow. And if next time, we can do it without any delays, better still.
Considering I have learnt a lot since NGCD's 2011 submissions, I'll be glad to take part in another NGCD project.


AMDG ✝

Blank slate, with no project files from years past to base oneself on.

BBS Signature
KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 29th, 2012 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 7/29/12 09:01 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: I say better late than never. I know there has been a lot of waiting, but we're getting this together somehow. And if next time, we can do it without any delays, better still.
Considering I have learnt a lot since NGCD's 2011 submissions, I'll be glad to take part in another NGCD project.

Me too. A year is always a year, many things change and meanwhile you get better by training constantly...
There's always something to learn, I think.

TIMarbury
TIMarbury
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 29th, 2012 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 7/29/12 02:47 PM, KKSlider60 wrote:
At 7/29/12 09:01 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: I say better late than never. I know there has been a lot of waiting, but we're getting this together somehow. And if next time, we can do it without any delays, better still.
Considering I have learnt a lot since NGCD's 2011 submissions, I'll be glad to take part in another NGCD project.
Me too. A year is always a year, many things change and meanwhile you get better by training constantly...
There's always something to learn, I think.

:D, yea, but honestly I still really like my submission I entered into this CD so I'm happy about it. I have gotten a ton better though.


http://soundcloud.com/timarbury PM me here or there if you want to use anything. thanks

ObsidianSnow
ObsidianSnow
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 01:49 PM Reply

I'd just like to point out that FKWAJP posted the initial thread for this project on MAY 25TH 2011.

WHAT THE HELL

okbutseriouslywhatisgoingon

Also if we want to do another one for this (next?) year, we should probably start doing that yesterday. Just sayin'.


Most recent release: [ Stephanie ]

BBS Signature
DJDela
DJDela
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 01:56 PM Reply

At 7/31/12 01:49 PM, ObsidianSnow wrote: I'd just like to point out that FKWAJP posted the initial thread for this project on MAY 25TH 2011.

WHAT THE HELL

okbutseriouslywhatisgoingon

Also if we want to do another one for this (next?) year, we should probably start doing that yesterday. Just sayin'.

I mean, all I'm asking is for FKWAJP to post a demo on NG, so we know this is alive.

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 02:38 PM Reply

At 7/31/12 01:56 PM, DJDela wrote:
At 7/31/12 01:49 PM, ObsidianSnow wrote: I'd just like to point out that FKWAJP posted the initial thread for this project on MAY 25TH 2011.

WHAT THE HELL

okbutseriouslywhatisgoingon

Also if we want to do another one for this (next?) year, we should probably start doing that yesterday. Just sayin'.
I mean, all I'm asking is for FKWAJP to post a demo on NG, so we know this is alive.

Chill out guys. He's had trouble with consistency in the people he has been working with on this, and more than likely he has a life of his own. These sort of huge projects will always have problems when they first start out, and the problems will be ironed and fixed by the next round. Besides this is a CD for exposure and charity.

KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 7/31/12 02:38 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Chill out guys. He's had trouble with consistency in the people he has been working with on this, and more than likely he has a life of his own. These sort of huge projects will always have problems when they first start out, and the problems will be ironed and fixed by the next round. Besides this is a CD for exposure and charity.

Yep. *starts working on the next 2013 song*

I haven't been releasing "official" stuff for quite a while. Only spam *cough*.

Which is what I'm going to do now. Officially.

Ng Cd 2011 Project Results!

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Aug. 1st, 2012 @ 05:04 PM Reply

I just sent a massive update to everyone!!

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! Aug. 1st, 2012 @ 05:27 PM Reply

Here are the final artists and songs that will be on the CD!! Once I get replies from the last few on this list with their titles, artist names, and genres, I will send out the info to the artist so he can put it on the back of the CD cover.

SineRider - Of All I Knew - Ambient
Obsidian Snow - Stephanie - Ambient
Dela - Pace - Electro
Song Name: WhatE - Husky - Drum N Bass
KK Slider - Birth of a Star - Ambient
Echo - The Everglades - Orchestral
Thermal Laser - Punch Out - Metal
Masq - Jelly - House/Breaks
Kirbyfemur - Heavy Foreful Fornication Bass - Elektro
AetherX - Unseen - Electro
Mindsweeper - Impetus - Techno
Kieran - Astro Pilots - Progressive House
Artist: Padlock(poopr) - Twitched - Breakcore
Nick Perrin - Desert Thunder
X-Qonz - Rise Again - Hardstyle
Sadness - Kogey
TIMarbury - Sweet Drops - Dubstep
DJ Sonik Snow - Progressive House
DJ Sonik - Dawn - Drum n Bass
DJ Sonik - Immerse - Drum n Bass
GrooveT3K - Boom
StaticKatana - After the Timeline Ends
Burn7 - Enslave the Temptation
Xyresic - Azure - Ambient
Oozles - Overture: The Parade of the Continents
SAMULIS WAITING FOR REPLY
LIQUIDOOZE WAITING FOR REPLY
AIRQUAKE WAITING FOR REPLY