00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MLP serious discussion thread

123,936 Views | 1,032 Replies

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 15:49:57

At 8/23/11 03:11 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I don't get The Hub so the only way I've seen the show was through youtube. Are they going to be cool with people putting up the second season there or will they put a stop to it?

I have The Hub.
Because i have Verizon FiOS.

Because it is so awesome. :D

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 15:52:37

At 8/23/11 03:51 PM, Bryan wrote: I have the Hub but the rest of my family is always watching the damn TV.

Go on Hub's website then. Other than that it's the Internet you can always find a viable option of watching stuff on it.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 16:30:02

At 8/23/11 03:49 PM, kisame wrote: At least we're better than the Sonic Fanbase.

You'd wish.

Is this the edit button?

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 16:36:45

This whole pony fad is pretty gay. Really how old are you guys?

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 16:40:10

At 8/23/11 03:32 PM, Fluffington wrote:
At 8/23/11 03:23 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 8/23/11 03:20 PM, Fluffington wrote: Gah, why is this show's fandom so terrible?
whos fans aint terrible

although bronys are fairly new still as well as MLP FiM so everyday theyd be raging for more pony stuff while im just happy watching the show.
But from what I've seen, "Bronies" are especially in your face, posting pony reaction images with every post they make, flooding image boards with ten pony generals at the same time, you don't see other fandoms doing that.

i have only seen them do that in hater threads. you know the ones with the immature pricks spewing their bullshit. so of course the bronies will be hostile and react the best way they can to further piss them off.
in most cases it's a great community. it's creative, it's supporting it's members and are usually loveble. only well it comes to the retards who scream "OMFG GAY PONIES IT'S FOR 5 YEAR OLD GIRLS DURRR I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU LIKE SOMETHING I DON'T!" the bronies act the way you mentioned. which i must say is not a smart thing, but understandble

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 16:40:42

At 8/23/11 04:39 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 8/23/11 04:36 PM, BrandonXDD wrote: This whole pony fad is pretty gay. Really how old are you guys?
seventeen

interesting.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 17:48:43

well i checked youtube and i might say, hub removing the episdoes from youtube is fucking bullshit. the fans made the show popular! they bought the merchendise! and now hub just fucks them all up with their 'copright claims'. fucking capitalist pigs. care only about how to make more money. this better be resstled soon

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 18:00:19

maybe if you all didn't watch it and circle jerk to it I'd think about watching it but.... yeah.

I'll just withhold judgement on the show and wish you all the best of MLP episodes.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 19:28:55

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants, including:

Habsro, Inc.
Habsro, Inc.
Habsro, Inc.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 21:54:54

Why is some people still thinking it is hasbro who put those episodes down? There from some trolls who hate the show intensely. Hasbro's name is fucking misspelled for crying out loud! Plus, the show doesn't get its money off the show so it would be stupid and random to take the episodes off.

The main question is, how were they able to remove them?

My name is actually CK. Coleknows is too old.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 21:57:33

At 8/23/11 09:54 PM, coleknows wrote: The main question is, how were they able to remove them?

The copyright claim system on YouTube is so fucking broken. I've had similar bullshit happening to me so I actually feel for you guys here.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 22:11:39

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 22:35:51

To all those replying to the trolls, don't reply to the trolls and feed them. Just ignore them and move on, if you don't then you're only appeasing to them. They don't have anything hateful to say and are just sounding like broken records repeating the same shit over and over and over again.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 22:40:15

At 8/23/11 10:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote: To all those replying to the trolls, don't reply to the trolls and feed them. Just ignore them and move on, if you don't then you're only appeasing to them. They don't have anything hateful to say and are just sounding like broken records repeating the same shit over and over and over again.

And thus, the powerpuff girls were born!

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 22:55:55

At 8/23/11 06:17 PM, Tummbumm wrote: hasbro doesn't want association with the show's main fanbase (i.e. you fags). i wouldn't want my company to be "those guys who supply the furry pedophile horse tickling army", whether you're sad enough to spend money on this stuff or not.

I used to have a sliver of respect for you.
1. You really like trolling the same garbage over and over again, huh?
2. Only trolls and haters like you are completely oblivious to the interaction between the shows staff and bronies.

At 8/23/11 09:54 PM, coleknows wrote: Why is some people still thinking it is hasbro who put those episodes down? There from some trolls who hate the show intensely. Hasbro's name is fucking misspelled for crying out loud! Plus, the show doesn't get its money off the show so it would be stupid and random to take the episodes off.

The main question is, how were they able to remove them?

I've been reading the past four or five pages and I've benn waiting forever for someone to say that. Thanks. Like Bahamut said though, the Youtube flag system is too exploitable.
Also, Habsro is the new word for trolls.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 23:02:20

At 8/23/11 10:55 PM, shrimpchris wrote: I've been reading the past four or five pages and I've benn waiting forever for someone to say that. Thanks. Like Bahamut said though, the Youtube flag system is too exploitable.

It's a new target, but unless Hasbro does anything or something happens, they won't be put back up. Because this same thing happened to a good bit of Let's Players on YouTube, one being chuggaaconroy. Hell it even happened to The Angry Video Game Nerd at one point.

They can't get everywhere though so until the situation with YouTube is resolved, you can still watch them on The Hub, where they can't get to without hacking. Plus there are still other options out there.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-23 23:06:53

At 8/23/11 11:02 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 8/23/11 10:55 PM, shrimpchris wrote: I've been reading the past four or five pages and I've benn waiting forever for someone to say that. Thanks. Like Bahamut said though, the Youtube flag system is too exploitable.
It's a new target, but unless Hasbro does anything or something happens, they won't be put back up. Because this same thing happened to a good bit of Let's Players on YouTube, one being chuggaaconroy. Hell it even happened to The Angry Video Game Nerd at one point.

They can't get everywhere though so until the situation with YouTube is resolved, you can still watch them on The Hub, where they can't get to without hacking. Plus there are still other options out there.

I already knew all of that. I do appreciate that you were awesome enough to type that out for me and anyone who reads this though. Also, I don't get the Hib and watching it on there site just isn't the same...

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 00:18:13

At 8/23/11 11:02 PM, The-Great-One wrote:

They can get them back up by filing counter claims (Mast3rlinx did it), but it means giving your full name and contact info to the trolls who did it, while all you get is a fake name (if they can fake their info, why can't you fake yours?)
This problem will never be resolved with Youtube unless they follow Blip tv and make it where you have to MAIL the copyright claim to them for an actual person to look at.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 01:35:16

At 8/23/11 07:28 PM, Eddmario wrote:
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants, including:

Habsro, Inc.
Habsro, Inc.
Habsro, Inc.

most episodes are hasbro inc... and even then, the videos are still down and it doesn;t look like anything is going to be done... so yeah... a slap to the face.
and the timing makes sence too, hasbro in preparation for season 2 deleted everything to make sure no one will upload episodes on youtube and all will be forced to watch it on their shitty channel

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 01:41:58

At 8/24/11 01:35 AM, yos2 wrote:
At 8/23/11 07:28 PM, Eddmario wrote:

Habsro, Inc.
Habsro, Inc.
Habsro, Inc.
most episodes are hasbro inc... and even then, the videos are still down and it doesn;t look like anything is going to be done... so yeah... a slap to the face.
and the timing makes sence too, hasbro in preparation for season 2 deleted everything to make sure no one will upload episodes on youtube and all will be forced to watch it on their shitty channel

It's not Hasbro. Considering that most fans of the show don't get the Hub (I know I dont.) taking the videos off of Youtube would be disadvantageous to them. (and the fans) Also, it's not like they earn most of their profit from JUST the TV show, most of it is through merchandising (they're still a freaking toy company after all.) It's obviously trolls, they don't even care quite enough to remove ALL of the videos of the episodes and a couple of fansongs or PMV's were taken off.(can't remember the exact details.)

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 02:12:02

It's not Hasbro. Considering that most fans of the show don't get the Hub (I know I dont.) taking the videos off of Youtube would be disadvantageous to them. (and the fans) Also, it's not like they earn most of their profit from JUST the TV show, most of it is through merchandising (they're still a freaking toy company after all.) It's obviously trolls, they don't even care quite enough to remove ALL of the videos of the episodes and a couple of fansongs or PMV's were taken off.(can't remember the exact details.)

See? Why don't you listen to me and this guy? This probably is the truth. Infact, hasbro might (not positive) be encouraging the pmvs/remixes/episodes on youtube. After all, youtube is probably the origin of about like 90% of the bronies (including me). I pray to god that hasbro will notice what these trolls are doing so they can bring them to justice.

My name is actually CK. Coleknows is too old.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 02:29:21

The Derpy Hooves figure will be like $20. Just wait.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 04:19:47

At 8/24/11 04:11 AM, Bryan wrote: I've been up all night reading fan fiction, and I just realized how much I love you all.

Don't get carried away now, sugarcube.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 06:15:46

Anyway, it's time for best poni.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 06:32:21

At 8/24/11 06:15 AM, Racoonmario wrote: Anyway, it's time for best poni.

please keep the image count to a minimum as stated in the OP... bronies are supposed to be nice and civilized and not spam images.

as for the arguement. if they trolls taken down the videos how come hasbro doesn't say it was a mistake? how the situation is not yet fixed? it has been like that for a few days, there was plenty of times for hasbro to put the video's back....

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 07:34:02

I found a great new pastime in watching the episodes with YouTube AutoCaptions.

At 8/24/11 07:27 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: ha ha

No.

Yes.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 07:41:48

At 8/24/11 07:34 AM, Racoonmario wrote: I found a great new pastime in watching the episodes with YouTube AutoCaptions.

At 8/24/11 07:27 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: ha ha

No.
Yes.

Ya no...
Any of the 7 main characters are better then this pony

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 07:45:04

Yeah, let's lay off with the stupid pictures. You're only giving this show a bad name. Plus, any further needless picture spamming may result in a ban.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 08:02:51

At 8/24/11 06:38 AM, Bryan wrote:
At 8/24/11 06:32 AM, yos2 wrote:
At 8/24/11 06:15 AM, Racoonmario wrote: Anyway, it's time for best poni.
please keep the image count to a minimum as stated in the OP... bronies are supposed to be nice and civilized and not spam images.

as for the arguement. if they trolls taken down the videos how come hasbro doesn't say it was a mistake? how the situation is not yet fixed? it has been like that for a few days, there was plenty of times for hasbro to put the video's back....
Guys let's face it, Hasbro really only cares about making money. The trolls probably flooded with them with emails saying "OMG GAY BRONIES U LOSING MONEY" This then caused them to shit bricks with fear that they would lose profits. And that's why all the videos were removed.

I think really, the only way the episodes would come back on YouTube is if the show's creator somehow got them back on. Or at least, the way I see it.

i really doubt this was going through their mind when they took down the episodes. they see season 2 coming, they know a lot of pople are going to watch. so to suck ratoing into their hub channel they take down all the episodes from youtube to force us to only watch their channel...

or maybe they were trolls spamming the report button. i really hope that's the case and that soon they'll be back an offical word from hasbro would be nice...

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-08-24 08:04:55

At 8/24/11 07:40 AM, Bryan wrote: Stop posting, the god, damn spam pics.

The entire MLP fad is spam, imo.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature