00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Breaking Bad (TV show)

72,241 Views | 760 Replies

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 01:27:45

At 8/27/12 01:10 AM, Crink wrote: oh yea, next week's promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_3UW7QSNLI&feature=player_e mbedded

The Fly returns?

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 01:28:53

At 8/27/12 01:27 AM, BobyB64 wrote:
At 8/27/12 01:10 AM, Crink wrote: oh yea, next week's promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_3UW7QSNLI&feature=player_e mbedded
The Fly returns?

woops the pic broke

just pause at :13 in the video.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 03:00:40

At 8/26/12 07:49 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 8/26/12 07:25 PM, Razz wrote: Anyone else excited for another new episode tonight?
After seeing this from Aaron Paul, I'd say I was ready. :D

Okay so at first I was pissed off because I thought Aaron was lying, it just seemed like an ordinary episode. In fact, it seemed a lot less dark and disturbing then the more recent ones. Then, he got caught.

So I was all like, "Oh shit, Aaron wasn't lying after all." Then at the end while the fighting escalated, I sat waiting for Walt to punch Mike in the stomach, with his hands. Instead, he walks off. Then he goes back and punches him in the stomach with a BULLET and I was just like "Aw shit fuck you Walt fuck you"

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 11:33:28

Oh shit Walt what have you done.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 11:34:41

NO ONE ELSE IS GONNA DIE JESSE!

Shoots Mike.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 12:20:46

At 8/27/12 11:34 AM, Slint wrote: NO ONE ELSE IS GONNA DIE JESSE!

Shoots Mike.

That's how this show rolls.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 12:58:22

Goodnight sweet prince.

Mike was my favorite character before season 5 when he started showing up too often and his badass-ery was slightly diminished, but i'm still bummed out that he's dead. I was just waiting for Walt to shoot Mike and for a second there when they both walked away I thought we were safe, but then Walt's like "lol no."

So Walt's pretty much on his own now that Jesse quit. He has the guys distributing for him but that's different, and he's cooking with Todd but it's pretty obvious just from the way Todd acts that Walt's gonna get sick of his shit fast. So I think we've got 1 episode left before they do the mid season break, now to find out why Walt ends up with a fake identity and new look in like Boston or wherever he was buying a bigass machine gun.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 15:18:23

As soon as Walt opened Mike's bag and found the gun, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen. But it still surprised the shit out of me when it actually did happen xD

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 17:45:10

At 8/27/12 11:34 AM, Slint wrote: NO ONE ELSE IS GONNA DIE JESSE!

Shoots Mike.

I just realized how hilarious that is. Just like someone else said, as soon as Walt saw the gun in Mike's bag, I knew Mike was done.

Am I the only on who wants to try banana bacon muffins now?

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 17:59:47

At 8/27/12 05:45 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I just realized how hilarious that is. Just like someone else said, as soon as Walt saw the gun in Mike's bag, I knew Mike was done.

Am I the only on who wants to try banana bacon muffins now?

Ew gross. I'd rather have a banana, bacon cookie.
You know I do have those cake pop makers. I liked how that lawyer always brought treats for that lady.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 20:34:27

Now that Mike's gone, the only force that I can really seeing opposing Walt now is his Brother in Law. Does this mean that soon Hank and Walt are finally going to face off? I can't help but think that the next time Walt asks Hank to give him some coffee after his sob story, Hank is going to come back early and catch Walt red handed.

The only other character I can think of is Jesse, once he finds about everything Walt's done of course.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 20:46:21

At 8/27/12 08:37 PM, Zachary wrote: That won't happen again because he only did it to see what they had on Mike and the people on the inside. He's already removed it so there is no point in him putting himself in a situation where he can be caught.

Well that specific situation yeah. But I still think that Hank's going to find out about Walt pretty soon. I also didn't notice that Mike fell over the first time watching the new episode :P I just thought that they wanted you to question if Mike was still alive or not. Which makes me wonder, wasn't he shot a lot more by the Cartel when Gus took them out? Maybe he just lost the will to keep going, or he thought it was his time.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 21:03:02

Did anyone else see those cake pops? Those things looked awesome!

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 21:06:53

At 8/27/12 09:03 PM, ZJ wrote: Did anyone else see those cake pops? Those things looked awesome!

Knowing Vince, the faces of the cake pops are a hint at the finale.
I don't know how, but they are.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 21:43:14

At 8/27/12 09:06 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/27/12 09:03 PM, ZJ wrote: Did anyone else see those cake pops? Those things looked awesome!
Knowing Vince, the faces of the cake pops are a hint at the finale.
I don't know how, but they are.

I can see Walt in the black hat, the baby, Marie and Hank in the front...

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-27 23:36:22

I have no words to describe the last ten minutes of the last episode. I'm down because Mike died (which was great in a narrative sense, but he's a character IâEUTMve grown so accustomed to over the last 2 seasons) and because next week will be the last episode in this first half of the season.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-28 01:40:43

At 8/28/12 01:28 AM, EJR wrote: That last episode left me completely disappointed because there wasn't enough Flynn and Holly screen time.

Not enough b-b-b-b-breakfast, I agree.

That said, thank lord jesus I won't have to look at Mike's stupid droopy face anymore. Never liked that guy, even Huell is a better actor and all he has to do is stand there and breathe heavily.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-28 04:41:59

At 8/28/12 04:24 AM, Bees wrote:
if you just think about who mike is you'd realize wow poor writing made him die. it makes absolutely no sense that he'd trust walt more than jesse to get the bag. there's no rational reason. walt and jesse have basically no heat at all on them, in some ways jesse less than walt. but whatever yeh gret episogay cant wait till end!

fuck off breaking bad

Here's how I see it. Mike knows Saul's a pussy and he's not gonna give him the bag. He knows Jesse would willingly get it for him, but he actually cares about Jesse and wants him safe. Jesse definitely has more heat than Walt. Jesse has had direct involvement with the blue meth and Hank knows it. Juts imagine what Hank would do if he found Jesse and Mike together. So Mike's only options are either get the bag himself, or have Walt do it. He obviously isn't going to to do the former, so it had to be Walt.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-28 08:42:53

He had a gun silly, Walt took it out of his hands after he crashed the car. It wasn't a pointless death. It marks the first time Walter has committed a murder just because he could. All the times before there was always some kind of self preservation, but the point of this death is how unnecessary it was, and shows how much Heisenberg has taken control. Post-shooting Walt was the REAL Walter White, who we haven't seen in a long time.

Also, it wasn't a simple argument, Mike insulted Walter's pride, which, if you noticed is Walter's new driving force. Walter has found something he can be proud of for the first time in his long life, which before had beaten him into a state of pathetic domestication. Seriously, rewatch episode 1 and see how far he has come. Walter has been made fun of by Hank, and students and he just had to take it, but Heisenberg will have none of it. It is very Jekyl and Hyde.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-28 16:14:52

At 8/28/12 03:43 PM, EJR wrote:
At 8/28/12 03:41 PM, Bees wrote:
At 8/28/12 03:39 PM, EJR wrote: check mate
how have you checkmated me when i never mentioned lydia herself having the potential to grab the bag? do you know how to play chess
king me

Pass go fish. Collect 200 chips.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-28 17:03:29

At 8/28/12 04:47 PM, Bees wrote:

i was always put off walt when he would bully jesse.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-28 18:09:33

At 8/28/12 04:47 PM, Bees wrote:
i was always put off walt when he would bully jesse. remember when they got stranded in the middle of the desert in their RV? i remember walt ranting about what an idiot jesse is and basically belittling him.

But you have to admit at the beginning of the show, Jesse was kind of dumb, but now he has proven that he's smart enough to came out with brilliant plans (the magnets, the train heist) so it's not funny anymore when Walt treats him bad.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-28 20:06:17

I think one of the major points of the series it to show Walt's transition to a likable character that is just doing what he thinks he has to do to help his family, to this person that does terrible things and really shouldn't be cheered on at all.

As the series gets closer and closer to the end it's just getting harder and harder to find reasons to find Walt a likable character, and I think that may be on purpose. I loved Walt at the beginning, and now I can't agree with any of the decisions he's making, and can't see his point of view anymore.

I can't help but think that more characters that I care about are going to either die, or have some major loss before Walt is gone.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-30 22:10:38

Im calling N.W.A STRAIGHT OUTTA BREAKFAST photoshop with Flyn in less than 2 days

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-30 22:16:22

At 8/30/12 10:13 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: I'd like to see some positive things happen to the guys more.

The show isn't supposed to be about a guy having a wonderful time in the meth business. It's supposed to be about one man's transformation from bumbling science teacher to a crime lord.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-30 22:25:11

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-30 22:29:59

fuck sake marie

no

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-30 23:44:06

At 8/30/12 10:25 PM, Jester wrote: My new favorite GIF.

There's too much funny in this image. You broke my computer.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-30 23:52:27

At 8/30/12 10:21 PM, SpaceWhale wrote:
At 8/30/12 10:16 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 8/30/12 10:13 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: I'd like to see some positive things happen to the guys more.
The show isn't supposed to be about a guy having a wonderful time in the meth business. It's supposed to be about one man's transformation from bumbling science teacher to a crime lord.
Maybe it's just the fact that I didn't go into it expecting a dark and depressing show. The thing is, too, is that the first season had a few funny moments, so I didn't think it'd get as dark as it did. Also, I didn't say I wanted to see a Walter having a cavalcade of fun making his handy dandy meth, I just said that the successes he had in the show were really minimal compared to the losses he had.

Personally I think season one had some of the most fucked up moments because the characters were so innocent or stupid (the acid in the bathtub scene, Krazy 8's scene with Walt apologizing as he chokes him). But yeah, it did get really dark, but it's supposed to show how drugs ruin lives and stuff, and how Walt changes because of drugs and his own stupid decisions. Them having success is always nice, but showing their lives improving would kind of defeat the purpose of the show.

But that being said if you thought season two was fucked up, don't go on to season five because it's just uncomfortable to watch sometimes. Or most of the time, actually.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-31 00:00:14

At 8/30/12 11:52 PM, Chocomilk wrote: But that being said if you thought season two was fucked up, don't go on to season five because it's just uncomfortable to watch sometimes. Or most of the time, actually.

Yeah, seriously. Walk is almost cartoonishly evil. But he maintains enough realism, since he's clearly demented. He's become the embodiment of pride and greed, and has basically switched places with Jesse, except he knows what he's doing. Most of the time.

BBS Signature