00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Breaking Bad (TV show)

72,175 Views | 760 Replies

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-08 12:26:23

At 8/8/12 12:18 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
This episode pretty much revealed that it's going to be Skylar who's going to do away with Walt.

I think you're doing the show a tremendous disservice by stating something like that. We've still got a long way to go before this thing ends. For all we know, Walt might die next episode and we'll get to see Jesse put the pieces together after his demise.

We just don't know if it'll be Skyler, Hank, Jesse, Mike, Walt's cancer or whoever who will be the one to finish off Walt. There's so many different ways this train could come to an end.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-08 12:27:28

I think the series will end with Walter eating out Skyler while stuffing Marie meanwhile bukkake with Hank and Walter Jr. in Lydia's mouth and in the end Mike and Jesse come along and shit in everyone's mouth and they all sometimes do or when calculator.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-08 12:41:08

Walt's entire family probably dies and then grows back his hair, buys a gun, hunts down the guy(s) that killed them. Hopefully the first eight epidsodes end with the family dying, then the next eight focus on new Walt. I like Walt when he has hair.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-08 16:51:07

At 8/8/12 12:26 PM, ZJ wrote:
For all we know, Walt might die next episode and we'll get to see Jesse put the pieces together after his demise.

We already know that Walt will be alive one year from now (his 52 Birthday) he'll have a new identity and a new look and he'll be ready for action.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-08 19:02:03

Dear Vince Gilligan:

Enough with the entry level symbolism and foreshadowing.

Sincerely,

Someone-Who-Watches-Your-Overrated-Show

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-12 16:17:31

At 8/12/12 02:05 PM, Razz wrote: I wasn't happy with the last episode, it's been seeming more like a soap opera lately. Especially with Skyler's bitchyness level rising each moment. All we need next is an evil twin sister, who is actually Walt's father.

Hoping the new episode brings a little more action and plot to the table.

I agree with this, although i'm not looking for more action, it just seems like the finality of it all isn't going down how I imagined. That's no reason for me to get mad or not watch it though.

Also, Gilligan basically said shit goes down on episodes 5 and 7 on his podcast. So i'm pretty damn excited for tonight.

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?

Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-12 23:22:20

Fucking Todd.

Loved the episode though, definitely the biggest nail biter so far this season. I love when they have a cryptic opening become clear in the closing moments of the episode. Reminds me of the season two episode that opens with an illegal crossing the border with Tuco's grill. I think that next episode will be the Jesse episode I've been waiting for since he hasn't been the main focal point in any episode this season yet.

So yes, very pleased with this one, but when Breaking Bad does action, I don't think it ever misses.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-12 23:41:07

Finally left the whole "drama" of Skylar and everyone, and made some good action.
Todd though, damn I thought he was a smart guy. Never knew he would be stupid and irrational.
I wonder if Walt will tell Jesse the truth next week.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 00:38:49

At 8/8/12 07:02 PM, Rallard wrote: Dear Vince Gilligan:

Enough with the entry level symbolism and foreshadowing.

Sincerely,

Someone-Who-Watches-Your-Overrated-Show

Dear Rallard:

Do you wish that Vince Gilligan made this show incomprehensible to lowest-common-denominator American viewers and got it cancelled after one season?

I'm willing to put up with heavy handed symbolism if it keeps any entertaining and well-produced content on the air.

Sincerely,

Someone-Who-Only-Bothers-To-Watch-One-Show-On-TV-Because-Eve rything-Else-Is-Much-Less-Tolerable

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 00:51:05

Anyone else constantly yelling the tv to tell Walt to stop trying to sell meth and revive his family

Oh only me huh, I'll be leaving now..

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 01:28:02

At 8/6/12 09:57 AM, darkjam wrote: there is only one breaking and that is breaking Benjamin

AAHHAHAHAHahaha....

Heisenberg would rape Breaking Benjamin in the mouth.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 01:41:57

So the bully from Like Mike is done jocking on Lil Bow Wow and is now trying to be a tough guy and get in the meth operation. Fucking Todd.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 01:43:25

At 8/13/12 01:41 AM, WavyToons wrote: So the bully from Like Mike is done jocking on Lil Bow Wow and is now trying to be a tough guy and get in the meth operation. Fucking Todd.

What?

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 01:55:19

At 8/13/12 01:43 AM, Boomstick wrote:
At 8/13/12 01:41 AM, WavyToons wrote: So the bully from Like Mike is done jocking on Lil Bow Wow and is now trying to be a tough guy and get in the meth operation. Fucking Todd.
What?

The guy who plays todd played a bully in the movie "like Mike" with Lil bow wow. Sheesh.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 07:00:55

The guys obviously an idiot. They were better off with a live kid who no one would listen to who probably saw nothing and definitly had no idea what was going on then a dead body.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 07:47:21

At 8/13/12 07:00 AM, JBK wrote: The guys obviously an idiot. They were better off with a live kid who no one would listen to who probably saw nothing and definitly had no idea what was going on then a dead body.

Not necessarily. The kid may have opened his mouth as soon as possible.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 11:11:00

At 8/13/12 07:50 AM, Razz wrote:
At 8/13/12 07:47 AM, sparrow wrote:
At 8/13/12 07:00 AM, JBK wrote:
In the real world nobody would listen to Hank because of how crazy some of his ideas seem on the outside.

Nobody did listen to Hank for the longest while. They always did it to keep him quiet, or since he got shot so they felt sorry for him.

The recording of the episode I watched stopped right after they were celebrating. I'm glad I watched a live version to see the ending. I knew Todd would have some humongous importance, I guess this is it.

It is coincidence that a Breaking Bad episode with trains in it airs the same day as the Hell on Wheels season two premiere (which is an AMC drama about trains and cowboys)? Probably. But it is still cool.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 15:04:07

At 8/13/12 12:38 AM, Bolo wrote: Dear Rallard:

You misunderstand me.

Anyway, my boy Gilligan listened to my advice. Or, more likely, whoever writes it decided to keep the symbolism to a minimum, the foreshadowing contained to only one or two scenes that I could see, and instead focus on what makes the show any good. Characters, hard decisions and TENSION.

Good episode all around.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 20:13:31

I hope they cut that gypsy piece of shit's nuts off for killing that kid. You know, that should be all they show in the next episode.

"Don't worry. They're all against me. But I have one advantage: they don't know what they want. I do."

-Kent Lansing

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-13 20:39:08

Nothing stops this train.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-14 00:31:33

At 8/13/12 08:45 PM, Tramps wrote:
I think Jesse will be the only one with a problem with it as well. Mike is very precise in his actions and always acts appropriately when necessary. I don't think he'll be happy about what happened and he'll probably say something really intelligent that could've been done that I can't think of. This also might be the wake up call that brings Walt back to reality and shows us that things aren't good and dandy like he fools himself to believe. It also may push him deeper into darkness.

I was thinking exactly the same. I fuckin' hate Todd and I hate that he killed the boy, but killing him it was the best choice (storywise, I still think that he wasn't a potential witness). My bet is that Walt will take care of Todd and this will create more tension between him and Mike.

At 8/13/12 08:39 PM, BobyB64 wrote: Nothing stops this train.

Haha, awesome!

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-14 00:38:18

Shit, Todd, what the fuck.

Welp, better get the acid. The bright side is that a kid who rides his dirtbike around in the Arizona desert and plays with spiders won't shock the town when they find out he's gone missing.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-14 00:40:14

At 8/14/12 12:38 AM, Jester wrote: Shit, Todd, what the fuck.

Welp, better get the acid. The bright side is that a kid who rides his dirtbike around in the Arizona desert and plays with spiders won't shock the town when they find out he's gone missing.

New Mexico, I mean. I don't know how I forgot that it was New Mexico, what with all the Mexicans.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-14 15:27:43

If Walter kills someone with a crowbar, I'll jizz my pants

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-15 02:51:27

It's so amazing. I just finished watching the whole series on Netflix.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-15 04:36:32

This show makes my dick rock hard!

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam

In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-15 21:29:42

At 8/15/12 09:27 PM, EJR wrote: The kid is dead.

^ This.

I'm going to be really sad if the kid just hops up after being shot and is okay. I think the scene carries more impact if Todd just flat out murdered a child, not wounded him.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-15 21:32:09

At 8/15/12 09:29 PM, RacistBassist wrote: >Gets mad because Todd killed a kid
>Doesn't care that Walt poisoned a kid.

Sup breaking bad fans?

He didn't kill the kid when he poisoned him, and he did it for a right reason.
Todd just acted on instinct and didn't think.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-15 21:37:30

Was banned yesterday so I'll say it now:

Goddammit Todd.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-08-15 21:38:39

"bitch" ~ mr pinkerton

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg