DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 31st, 2012 @ 10:17 AM Reply

At 8/31/12 12:00 AM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/30/12 11:52 PM, Chocomilk wrote: But that being said if you thought season two was fucked up, don't go on to season five because it's just uncomfortable to watch sometimes. Or most of the time, actually.
Yeah, seriously. Walk is almost cartoonishly evil. But he maintains enough realism, since he's clearly demented. He's become the embodiment of pride and greed, and has basically switched places with Jesse, except he knows what he's doing. Most of the time.

The thing about walt is like I said before, he is a tragic Hero straight from Poetics. He has an answer for everything, so far and seems to be an unstoppable force. However that tragic flaw he has within himself will lead to his downfal.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:04 PM Reply

Only five more hours until tonight's episodes guys and then we'll have to wait until 2013 to see what else is in store for Walter...

Any predictions from you guys on what's going to be happening tonight? I personally feel like at the the end of the episode, Hank is going to figure out that Walt is Heisenberg and that'll be our season ending cliffhanger...

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:28 PM Reply

At 9/2/12 05:04 PM, ZJ wrote: Only five more hours until tonight's episodes guys and then we'll have to wait until 2013 to see what else is in store for Walter...

Any predictions from you guys on what's going to be happening tonight? I personally feel like at the the end of the episode, Hank is going to figure out that Walt is Heisenberg and that'll be our season ending cliffhanger...

I think Walt is going to do something dangerous relating to drugs, and Walt Jr will once again not make an appearance.

BBS Signature
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 9/2/12 05:04 PM, ZJ wrote: Only five more hours until tonight's episodes guys and then we'll have to wait until 2013 to see what else is in store for Walter...

Another flash-forward will be shown, probably at the beginning of the episode and it will end with a HUGE cliffhanger.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Strangiato
Strangiato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 10:04 PM Reply

If Skyler doesn't die, I will be extremely upset.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:04 PM Reply

Can't wait for 2013. I'm putting myself in cryogenic stasis until then.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 54
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:04 PM Reply

Ya got me all right.

I'm re-watching this again tomorrow.

'Cause you're feeding the fire within me...
[Chat Moderator] - PM me to report abuse, and please include screenshots or chat logs.
Twitter | NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:06 PM Reply

At 9/2/12 05:04 PM, ZJ wrote:
I personally feel like at the the end of the episode, Hank is going to figure out that Walt is Heisenberg and that'll be our season ending cliffhanger...

Called it. I can't believe I was right.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:07 PM Reply

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I KNEW IT!!!

As soon as I saw the book on Walt and Skylar's toilet, I knew that Hank would find it! And just when Walt said he was out, too. I mean, when its a show about a guy who cooks meth and he says he's out, you gotta introduce conflict somehow.

Which is too bad, because it looked like Skylar was becoming more forgiving of him in that last scene.

Looks like the last half will be crazy from the very beginning! I can't wait.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:07 PM Reply

And now to wait a year.

Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:08 PM Reply

How did Hank instantly make that connection and why would this suddenly make him so sure Walter was Heisenberg. He joked before about him being Heisenberg because of the initials, so why does seeming them again make it so he's sure? I'm guessing if I saw what the whole insert in that book said I would understand, but I couldn't see it with the shitty quality from a live stream. I'll probably download the episode tomorrow and rewatch the whole thing. I missed the intro anyway.

boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 9/2/12 11:08 PM, Makeshift wrote: How did Hank instantly make that connection and why would this suddenly make him so sure Walter was Heisenberg. He joked before about him being Heisenberg because of the initials, so why does seeming them again make it so he's sure? I'm guessing if I saw what the whole insert in that book said I would understand, but I couldn't see it with the shitty quality from a live stream. I'll probably download the episode tomorrow and rewatch the whole thing. I missed the intro anyway.

The dedication in the book was initialed with Gale's initials so that's what did it.

Anyone know what episode Gale gave the book to Walt? I don't remember it at all. Also, why wouldn't you rip that front page out Walt? Well it wouldn't hurt to see him get caught when he was still in the business, much more tragic to have it happen after he is done.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:37 AM Reply

Anyone know if and when these are going to be repeated because I have only been able to watch one episode this season.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:39 AM Reply

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hanks face was too good.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 01:05 AM Reply

I don't know about you, but I was kind of hoping that Hank would have been standing at Jesse's door. I would have been like "Whoooooaaaa."

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 02:57 AM Reply

Anyone else find it funny how he found out from the Walt Whitman (W.W.) book, "Leaves of Grass"?

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:09 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 02:57 AM, Zachary wrote: Anyone else find it funny how he found out from the Walt Whitman (W.W.) book, "Leaves of Grass"?

And only now did I remember that Hank assumed W.W. stood for Walt Whitman in all of Gale's writings... this would also explain the "OTHER favorite W.W." comment in the book. One favorite being Walt Whitman and the other being Walter White.

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Reader
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:24 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 12:36 AM, Bees wrote: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A gift given to him from Gale is exactly the thing he'd remember and get rid of. It's been there all this time and we're supposed to believe Walt never remembered it or noticed it?

And gale's really so retarded he's giving personally signed gifts to his co-workers in an illegal business and keeping notes about it at home?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Some anon said last week he hoped they didn't pull some shit like with Gale's journal and they did! Hank's had all the evidence he has needed to suspect Walt, going back to chemistry equipment missing in season 1. It would've been much more satisfying if he just thought about the
"beer is like chemistry"
comment while taking a shit and realized, "you know what else is like chemistry? Cooking fucking meth!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

/finale

Bees stop trying to find things wrong with Breaking Bad. I'll admit that you're right a lot of the time but seriously. Hank had all the evidence he needed to suspect a meek high school chemistry teacher who's never held a gun before in his life until Hank made him and who had just gotten diagnosed with terminal cancer could be a ruthless drug lord making the purest meth the world had ever seen and killing others in the process. Really, look at him in the first season again and forget about watching his transformation. Now try to imagine this poor guy running a successful drug business and killing Gus Fring.

Also keep in mind that Gale was at home cooking when the notebook was found. Not only was it right where he could see it, but if a neighbor came in to ask for something they wouldn't know what the hell was in it and they probably wouldn't care to look through a book labeled "lab notes". He probably took it out to review something while he was home, and he'd hide it when he wasn't. Common sense.

The him putting the initials, obviously nobody is going to know what G.B. means, Walt could just pass it off. The only reason for that to be dangerous was if Gale was caught and somebody who would read both the lab notes dedication and the book dedication would be able to make the connection. Obviously Gale probably assumed that Walt would keep the evidence hidden if that situation was possible.

On Walt not throwing away the notebook, I'll admit you've got me there. He obviously felt horrible about Gale dying, so I guess it would be all poetic or some shit to say that his last shred of morality (keeping Gale's dedication to him in tribute to his death or whatever) was is downfall. I don't know.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:56 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 03:44 AM, Bees wrote: AAAAHHHH!! A CHARACTER MADE A MISTAKE!! PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD DON'T MAKE MISTAKES!! EVERYONE IN THE REAL WORLD SAYS AND DOES EXACTLY THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME AND PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE SENSE!! NO ONE EVER HAS CONTRADICTORY BEHAVIOR OR MOTIVATIONS!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAYYYY!!

Vince Gilligan has been going for realism in behavior since season one. These stupid little mistakes and contradictions have always been there.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:02 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 04:00 AM, Bees wrote: if this is all you took from my awesome post

it is

please shove your computer in your ass

no u

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Reader
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:06 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 03:44 AM, Bees wrote: this isn't my post but i guess i'll defend it anyway since it's like ritual for me to do this anyway. ugh i hated the end "everything is a fairytale. jesse is okay with mike being killed. all the jailed guys are dead. lydia is cool! walt is out! walter jr lotions is baby sister's porcelain skin! skyler has a few lines which make her less of an insufferable cunt but oh god when the close up went to her and she tried to smirk at walt at the pool party! disgusting! but OH NO hank has to DO A POOP and it's HARMLESS but then he needs to READ and what does he FIND? WALTER WHITMENAS'S DIARIES OH MY GOOOOOOOOD CLIFFHANGER

fuck right the fuck off. it wasn't climatic it was predictable as shit and it was the laziest thing thus far in this season, being beat by "uh similar situations in which hank has hit a breakthrough/dead end in one of his HEISENBERG CASES, then at a dinner party walter gives him FOOD FOR THOUGHT which HINTS HE MIGHT BE A GENIUS METH COOK but /nope/" for the top spot of the entire series. honestly if i were hank i would have suspected walter until around season 3 for these reasons:

stuff stolen from chemistry lab
the odd behavior from walt
the fact that the meth is so fucking pure. seriously walter is a fucking nobel prize winning chemist. really?

hank has fucking minerals for brains dude

i wonder why i watch this show it's not particularly terrible and it is sort of interesting but i'm tired of people praising its writing and calling it the best show on television. since when is being able to predict something from eons away "good"? this season was fucking trash compared to the rest. boring, filled with unnecessary skyler + marie scenes and contradicting character developments (i am still not nor will i ever be over the complete idiocy of mike's death despite someone giving the reason "this shows walt can kill just because he can" because the events leading up to it were retarded and unjustifiable). if walt is supposed to be this cold hearted badass who orchestrates and calls for the killing of 12 men without even flinching why the fuck would he give two shits about gale?

please don't tell me he forgot because throughout the entire series he's been so calculated and smart. who the fuck leaves a book from a former partner in an illegal drug empire lying around in the guest bathroom?

and if someone else starts going on about the symbolism in this series "wow walter jr is wearing stripes its symbolism 4 him preaprin himself 4 his dad bein behind bars heh so good"

cripwalks2otherthreads

Okay I laughed at "Hank has fucking minerals for brains".

Alright yeah, you make really good points. The Mike thing was badly done as it was clear that Mike trusted Jesse with doing dangerous jobs before then (he had him go to get barrels of Methylamine from Lydia). The book thing, I don't know but he was clearly kinda sad about the whole Gale thing but I guess he should've wised up and threw the page away as he changed more and more. The Walter Jr. thing I think you should email Vince Gilligan and tell him to include that somehow, just because it would be ridiculous.

I still stand by the "nobody would suspect someone like Walter" argument since putting myself in Hanks shoes, I would've attributed his odd behavior with the cancer and the missing materials and the purity, well, those would be suspicious but if I were Hank I honestly wouldn't have given Walt any thought. Hank's known Walt for years and they're family. But I'll admit it's really suspicious yeah, so i don't know.

I think we're just looking into this too much to be honest. I think it's much easier to sit back and watch the show without thinking of all these things.

BBS Signature
Brewster
Brewster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:36 AM Reply

At 9/3/12 04:27 AM, 24901miles wrote: Calling it now:

2013: standoff between Walt and Hank with guns drawn

'Walt, you don't want to do this.'

Hank's already dead by then.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 09:27 AM Reply

Why I think Walter kept the book now: it is an ego booster. A man he help kill writing about how much he respects him as a person because of what an amazing chemist is. A small gesture that Walt wants to keep around if he ever wants to feed his pride, the smallest little piece being all Hank needs to bring it all crashing down. Also, it wouldn't have been as tragic to see Walt get caught when he was still in the business.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 09:54 AM Reply

This is such a cruel fucking joke.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 09:55 AM Reply

wack finale

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:55 AM Reply

Reading some of these posts makes me feel like you guys didn't even watch the previous seasons.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Audiophile
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 11:07 AM Reply

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY MENTION THAT THING WALT TOOK AFTER THE COFFEE WITH LYDIA?

What was that anyway?
Did he poison her?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Snaws
Snaws
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:27 PM Reply

mike dies what the hell is he stupid

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:48 PM Reply

At 9/3/12 03:44 AM, Bees wrote:

:this isn't my post but i guess i'll defend it anyway since it's like ritual for me to do this anyway. ugh i hated the end "everything is a fairytale. jesse is okay with mike being killed. all the jailed guys are dead. lydia is cool! walt is out! walter jr lotions is baby sister's porcelain skin! skyler has a few lines which make her less of an insufferable cunt but oh god when the close up went to her and she tried to smirk at walt at the pool party! disgusting! but OH NO hank has to DO A POOP and it's HARMLESS but then he needs to READ and what does he FIND? WALTER WHITMENAS'S DIARIES OH MY GOOOOOOOOD CLIFFHANGER

the finale had a very odd time span, the episode went over the course of three months. in that time walter made his millions and skyler wanted her family back. walt finally had something in his life again and he wasn't empty anymore. i thought it was nice

fuck right the fuck off. it wasn't climatic it was predictable as shit and it was the laziest thing thus far in this season, being beat by "uh similar situations in which hank has hit a breakthrough/dead end in one of his HEISENBERG CASES, then at a dinner party walter gives him FOOD FOR THOUGHT which HINTS HE MIGHT BE A GENIUS METH COOK but /nope/" for the top spot of the entire series. honestly if i were hank i would have suspected walter until around season 3 for these reasons:

stuff stolen from chemistry lab
the odd behavior from walt
the fact that the meth is so fucking pure. seriously walter is a fucking nobel prize winning chemist. really?

hank has fucking minerals for brains dude

what do you mean it was predictable? we all know the direction the show is going to head in and but we just don't know the steps it will take to get there, to complain about predictability is bizarre.

i guess it's poetic, heehheehhehe get it because walt whitman, because he was so meticulous in covering up, it was the smallest detail that will be his eventual downfall. i don't really think it was that lazy, they were setting it up for most of the season. the book was shown with walt when he moved back to his house at the start and it was in the last episodes. i like the possibilities the finale set up. how is hank going to get walt, now that he has made that connection. is he going go right out to the dinner party and start fucking shit up or we will he start building a case and analysing shit. i thought it was neat, i cannot wait for the rest of that party scene because it will be amazing.

you're only complaining about hank not noticing because you already know that walt is a meth cook and that everything he does is because of that. it's obvious to you but if you didn't know, you wouldn't think anything of it. hank doesn't know walt is a meth cook and he wouldn't have any real reason to suspect him at that point. hank has always known walt as a bumbling beta that has cancer, his strange behaviour can be attributed to that. the stolen lab equipment was trivial at the time and by now would have been far at the back of everyone's mind. gale boettica was a degree level chemist who decided to make meth and no one would have suspected him, it's easy to assume there is just another person like gale out there making meth. having a chemistry degree doesn't instantly make you a meth cook

since when is being able to predict something from eons away "good"?

the show is called breaking bad and mr gilligan has stated that season 5 is about walts downfall. what do you expect. the show isn't really about what epic tweezt will happen next time

this season was fucking trash compared to the rest. boring, filled with unnecessary skyler + marie scenes and contradicting character developments (i am still not nor will i ever be over the complete idiocy of mike's death despite someone giving the reason "this shows walt can kill just because he can" because the events leading up to it were retarded and unjustifiable). if walt is supposed to be this cold hearted badass who orchestrates and calls for the killing of 12 men without even flinching why the fuck would he give two shits about gale?

i feel the only reason mike died was because he needed to die not because the show was leading to his death, if that is coherent. i didn't like it either. however, i did like the skyler/marie scenes. they showed the affect that walt's choices have had. even at that, i don't understand the hate for skyler. if anything, walt is the one who should be getting the hate for practically forcing his family through everything

because walt isn't a plain cut cold badass villain, he does care about gale. gale saw him as a friend or at least something similar, hence the book and hence why walt kept it. the cold killing badass is just a front used by walt because he thinks it is how he is meant to act. he has only seen how druglords act from watching movies like scarface and tries to replicate it. tuco even says to him something like 'you watch to many movies'.

please don't tell me he forgot because throughout the entire series he's been so calculated and smart. who the fuck leaves a book from a former partner in an illegal drug empire lying around in the guest bathroom?

walter white does. he didn't forget he had it, he specifically took it with him. he probably keeps it as a memento because i doubt walt keeps it as a trophy. or he just really likes walt whitman. walt thought he had tied up every loose end

and if someone else starts going on about the symbolism in this series

the only thing that grinds my gears about breaking bad is that everyone assumes everything is symbolism for something. like there's probably some fuck out there right now writing about how the fly walt was staring at represents the depth walt has struck because flies are pests deep in shit or something. i don't fucking know. fuck

though, they are just my interpretations. i didn't have any problem with the finale and i am excited as fuck for the return. the entire thing isn't 2d. i bet you're only this mad because that spoiler guy from /tv/ was wrong about skyler getting choked by walt

hey

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Sep. 3rd, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

At 9/3/12 12:36 AM, Bees wrote: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A gift given to him from Gale is exactly the thing he'd remember and get rid of. It's been there all this time and we're supposed to believe Walt never remembered it or noticed it?

And gale's really so retarded he's giving personally signed gifts to his co-workers in an illegal business and keeping notes about it at home?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Some anon said last week he hoped they didn't pull some shit like with Gale's journal and they did! Hank's had all the evidence he has needed to suspect Walt, going back to chemistry equipment missing in season 1. It would've been much more satisfying if he just thought about the
"beer is like chemistry"
comment while taking a shit and realized, "you know what else is like chemistry? Cooking fucking meth!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

/finale

Hey Bees, you're right.
You're right about everything you told us, you've made some very valid points.
It's a shame that your constant negative attitude still makes you an annoying cunt though.
You're obviously trying way too hard to hate this show, and for what? People are obviously not going to like you for it.
Even though i'm an atheist, every night i pray to god that i won't ever meet your nitpicking and cynical ass in real life. Seeing your post on the forum is more than enough.

Can't you just try to ignore the show's supposed 'flaws' and enjoy the show like the rest of us?

BBS Signature