New Topic Respond to this Topic
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 01:05:57 Reply

I don't know about you, but I was kind of hoping that Hank would have been standing at Jesse's door. I would have been like "Whoooooaaaa."

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 02:57:36 Reply

Anyone else find it funny how he found out from the Walt Whitman (W.W.) book, "Leaves of Grass"?

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 03:09:40 Reply

At 9/3/12 02:57 AM, Zachary wrote: Anyone else find it funny how he found out from the Walt Whitman (W.W.) book, "Leaves of Grass"?

And only now did I remember that Hank assumed W.W. stood for Walt Whitman in all of Gale's writings... this would also explain the "OTHER favorite W.W." comment in the book. One favorite being Walt Whitman and the other being Walter White.

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 03:24:59 Reply

At 9/3/12 12:36 AM, Bees wrote: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A gift given to him from Gale is exactly the thing he'd remember and get rid of. It's been there all this time and we're supposed to believe Walt never remembered it or noticed it?

And gale's really so retarded he's giving personally signed gifts to his co-workers in an illegal business and keeping notes about it at home?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Some anon said last week he hoped they didn't pull some shit like with Gale's journal and they did! Hank's had all the evidence he has needed to suspect Walt, going back to chemistry equipment missing in season 1. It would've been much more satisfying if he just thought about the
"beer is like chemistry"
comment while taking a shit and realized, "you know what else is like chemistry? Cooking fucking meth!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

/finale

Bees stop trying to find things wrong with Breaking Bad. I'll admit that you're right a lot of the time but seriously. Hank had all the evidence he needed to suspect a meek high school chemistry teacher who's never held a gun before in his life until Hank made him and who had just gotten diagnosed with terminal cancer could be a ruthless drug lord making the purest meth the world had ever seen and killing others in the process. Really, look at him in the first season again and forget about watching his transformation. Now try to imagine this poor guy running a successful drug business and killing Gus Fring.

Also keep in mind that Gale was at home cooking when the notebook was found. Not only was it right where he could see it, but if a neighbor came in to ask for something they wouldn't know what the hell was in it and they probably wouldn't care to look through a book labeled "lab notes". He probably took it out to review something while he was home, and he'd hide it when he wasn't. Common sense.

The him putting the initials, obviously nobody is going to know what G.B. means, Walt could just pass it off. The only reason for that to be dangerous was if Gale was caught and somebody who would read both the lab notes dedication and the book dedication would be able to make the connection. Obviously Gale probably assumed that Walt would keep the evidence hidden if that situation was possible.

On Walt not throwing away the notebook, I'll admit you've got me there. He obviously felt horrible about Gale dying, so I guess it would be all poetic or some shit to say that his last shred of morality (keeping Gale's dedication to him in tribute to his death or whatever) was is downfall. I don't know.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 03:56:53 Reply

At 9/3/12 03:44 AM, Bees wrote: AAAAHHHH!! A CHARACTER MADE A MISTAKE!! PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD DON'T MAKE MISTAKES!! EVERYONE IN THE REAL WORLD SAYS AND DOES EXACTLY THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME AND PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE SENSE!! NO ONE EVER HAS CONTRADICTORY BEHAVIOR OR MOTIVATIONS!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAYYYY!!

Vince Gilligan has been going for realism in behavior since season one. These stupid little mistakes and contradictions have always been there.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 04:02:15 Reply

At 9/3/12 04:00 AM, Bees wrote: if this is all you took from my awesome post

it is

please shove your computer in your ass

no u

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 04:06:18 Reply

At 9/3/12 03:44 AM, Bees wrote: this isn't my post but i guess i'll defend it anyway since it's like ritual for me to do this anyway. ugh i hated the end "everything is a fairytale. jesse is okay with mike being killed. all the jailed guys are dead. lydia is cool! walt is out! walter jr lotions is baby sister's porcelain skin! skyler has a few lines which make her less of an insufferable cunt but oh god when the close up went to her and she tried to smirk at walt at the pool party! disgusting! but OH NO hank has to DO A POOP and it's HARMLESS but then he needs to READ and what does he FIND? WALTER WHITMENAS'S DIARIES OH MY GOOOOOOOOD CLIFFHANGER

fuck right the fuck off. it wasn't climatic it was predictable as shit and it was the laziest thing thus far in this season, being beat by "uh similar situations in which hank has hit a breakthrough/dead end in one of his HEISENBERG CASES, then at a dinner party walter gives him FOOD FOR THOUGHT which HINTS HE MIGHT BE A GENIUS METH COOK but /nope/" for the top spot of the entire series. honestly if i were hank i would have suspected walter until around season 3 for these reasons:

stuff stolen from chemistry lab
the odd behavior from walt
the fact that the meth is so fucking pure. seriously walter is a fucking nobel prize winning chemist. really?

hank has fucking minerals for brains dude

i wonder why i watch this show it's not particularly terrible and it is sort of interesting but i'm tired of people praising its writing and calling it the best show on television. since when is being able to predict something from eons away "good"? this season was fucking trash compared to the rest. boring, filled with unnecessary skyler + marie scenes and contradicting character developments (i am still not nor will i ever be over the complete idiocy of mike's death despite someone giving the reason "this shows walt can kill just because he can" because the events leading up to it were retarded and unjustifiable). if walt is supposed to be this cold hearted badass who orchestrates and calls for the killing of 12 men without even flinching why the fuck would he give two shits about gale?

please don't tell me he forgot because throughout the entire series he's been so calculated and smart. who the fuck leaves a book from a former partner in an illegal drug empire lying around in the guest bathroom?

and if someone else starts going on about the symbolism in this series "wow walter jr is wearing stripes its symbolism 4 him preaprin himself 4 his dad bein behind bars heh so good"

cripwalks2otherthreads

Okay I laughed at "Hank has fucking minerals for brains".

Alright yeah, you make really good points. The Mike thing was badly done as it was clear that Mike trusted Jesse with doing dangerous jobs before then (he had him go to get barrels of Methylamine from Lydia). The book thing, I don't know but he was clearly kinda sad about the whole Gale thing but I guess he should've wised up and threw the page away as he changed more and more. The Walter Jr. thing I think you should email Vince Gilligan and tell him to include that somehow, just because it would be ridiculous.

I still stand by the "nobody would suspect someone like Walter" argument since putting myself in Hanks shoes, I would've attributed his odd behavior with the cancer and the missing materials and the purity, well, those would be suspicious but if I were Hank I honestly wouldn't have given Walt any thought. Hank's known Walt for years and they're family. But I'll admit it's really suspicious yeah, so i don't know.

I think we're just looking into this too much to be honest. I think it's much easier to sit back and watch the show without thinking of all these things.

BBS Signature
Brewster
Brewster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 04:36:45 Reply

At 9/3/12 04:27 AM, 24901miles wrote: Calling it now:

2013: standoff between Walt and Hank with guns drawn

'Walt, you don't want to do this.'

Hank's already dead by then.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 09:27:44 Reply

Why I think Walter kept the book now: it is an ego booster. A man he help kill writing about how much he respects him as a person because of what an amazing chemist is. A small gesture that Walt wants to keep around if he ever wants to feed his pride, the smallest little piece being all Hank needs to bring it all crashing down. Also, it wouldn't have been as tragic to see Walt get caught when he was still in the business.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 09:54:08 Reply

This is such a cruel fucking joke.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 09:55:43 Reply

wack finale

trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 10:55:44 Reply

Reading some of these posts makes me feel like you guys didn't even watch the previous seasons.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 11:07:09 Reply

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY MENTION THAT THING WALT TOOK AFTER THE COFFEE WITH LYDIA?

What was that anyway?
Did he poison her?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Snaws
Snaws
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 12:27:26 Reply

mike dies what the hell is he stupid

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 12:48:13 Reply

At 9/3/12 03:44 AM, Bees wrote:

:this isn't my post but i guess i'll defend it anyway since it's like ritual for me to do this anyway. ugh i hated the end "everything is a fairytale. jesse is okay with mike being killed. all the jailed guys are dead. lydia is cool! walt is out! walter jr lotions is baby sister's porcelain skin! skyler has a few lines which make her less of an insufferable cunt but oh god when the close up went to her and she tried to smirk at walt at the pool party! disgusting! but OH NO hank has to DO A POOP and it's HARMLESS but then he needs to READ and what does he FIND? WALTER WHITMENAS'S DIARIES OH MY GOOOOOOOOD CLIFFHANGER

the finale had a very odd time span, the episode went over the course of three months. in that time walter made his millions and skyler wanted her family back. walt finally had something in his life again and he wasn't empty anymore. i thought it was nice

fuck right the fuck off. it wasn't climatic it was predictable as shit and it was the laziest thing thus far in this season, being beat by "uh similar situations in which hank has hit a breakthrough/dead end in one of his HEISENBERG CASES, then at a dinner party walter gives him FOOD FOR THOUGHT which HINTS HE MIGHT BE A GENIUS METH COOK but /nope/" for the top spot of the entire series. honestly if i were hank i would have suspected walter until around season 3 for these reasons:

stuff stolen from chemistry lab
the odd behavior from walt
the fact that the meth is so fucking pure. seriously walter is a fucking nobel prize winning chemist. really?

hank has fucking minerals for brains dude

what do you mean it was predictable? we all know the direction the show is going to head in and but we just don't know the steps it will take to get there, to complain about predictability is bizarre.

i guess it's poetic, heehheehhehe get it because walt whitman, because he was so meticulous in covering up, it was the smallest detail that will be his eventual downfall. i don't really think it was that lazy, they were setting it up for most of the season. the book was shown with walt when he moved back to his house at the start and it was in the last episodes. i like the possibilities the finale set up. how is hank going to get walt, now that he has made that connection. is he going go right out to the dinner party and start fucking shit up or we will he start building a case and analysing shit. i thought it was neat, i cannot wait for the rest of that party scene because it will be amazing.

you're only complaining about hank not noticing because you already know that walt is a meth cook and that everything he does is because of that. it's obvious to you but if you didn't know, you wouldn't think anything of it. hank doesn't know walt is a meth cook and he wouldn't have any real reason to suspect him at that point. hank has always known walt as a bumbling beta that has cancer, his strange behaviour can be attributed to that. the stolen lab equipment was trivial at the time and by now would have been far at the back of everyone's mind. gale boettica was a degree level chemist who decided to make meth and no one would have suspected him, it's easy to assume there is just another person like gale out there making meth. having a chemistry degree doesn't instantly make you a meth cook

since when is being able to predict something from eons away "good"?

the show is called breaking bad and mr gilligan has stated that season 5 is about walts downfall. what do you expect. the show isn't really about what epic tweezt will happen next time

this season was fucking trash compared to the rest. boring, filled with unnecessary skyler + marie scenes and contradicting character developments (i am still not nor will i ever be over the complete idiocy of mike's death despite someone giving the reason "this shows walt can kill just because he can" because the events leading up to it were retarded and unjustifiable). if walt is supposed to be this cold hearted badass who orchestrates and calls for the killing of 12 men without even flinching why the fuck would he give two shits about gale?

i feel the only reason mike died was because he needed to die not because the show was leading to his death, if that is coherent. i didn't like it either. however, i did like the skyler/marie scenes. they showed the affect that walt's choices have had. even at that, i don't understand the hate for skyler. if anything, walt is the one who should be getting the hate for practically forcing his family through everything

because walt isn't a plain cut cold badass villain, he does care about gale. gale saw him as a friend or at least something similar, hence the book and hence why walt kept it. the cold killing badass is just a front used by walt because he thinks it is how he is meant to act. he has only seen how druglords act from watching movies like scarface and tries to replicate it. tuco even says to him something like 'you watch to many movies'.

please don't tell me he forgot because throughout the entire series he's been so calculated and smart. who the fuck leaves a book from a former partner in an illegal drug empire lying around in the guest bathroom?

walter white does. he didn't forget he had it, he specifically took it with him. he probably keeps it as a memento because i doubt walt keeps it as a trophy. or he just really likes walt whitman. walt thought he had tied up every loose end

and if someone else starts going on about the symbolism in this series

the only thing that grinds my gears about breaking bad is that everyone assumes everything is symbolism for something. like there's probably some fuck out there right now writing about how the fly walt was staring at represents the depth walt has struck because flies are pests deep in shit or something. i don't fucking know. fuck

though, they are just my interpretations. i didn't have any problem with the finale and i am excited as fuck for the return. the entire thing isn't 2d. i bet you're only this mad because that spoiler guy from /tv/ was wrong about skyler getting choked by walt

hey

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 17:30:26 Reply

At 9/3/12 12:36 AM, Bees wrote: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A gift given to him from Gale is exactly the thing he'd remember and get rid of. It's been there all this time and we're supposed to believe Walt never remembered it or noticed it?

And gale's really so retarded he's giving personally signed gifts to his co-workers in an illegal business and keeping notes about it at home?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Some anon said last week he hoped they didn't pull some shit like with Gale's journal and they did! Hank's had all the evidence he has needed to suspect Walt, going back to chemistry equipment missing in season 1. It would've been much more satisfying if he just thought about the
"beer is like chemistry"
comment while taking a shit and realized, "you know what else is like chemistry? Cooking fucking meth!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

/finale

Hey Bees, you're right.
You're right about everything you told us, you've made some very valid points.
It's a shame that your constant negative attitude still makes you an annoying cunt though.
You're obviously trying way too hard to hate this show, and for what? People are obviously not going to like you for it.
Even though i'm an atheist, every night i pray to god that i won't ever meet your nitpicking and cynical ass in real life. Seeing your post on the forum is more than enough.

Can't you just try to ignore the show's supposed 'flaws' and enjoy the show like the rest of us?

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 17:41:50 Reply

da episode was gud

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 17:47:47 Reply

At 9/3/12 05:45 PM, Bees wrote: fuck you

Breaking Bad (TV show)

ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 18:47:26 Reply

At 9/3/12 05:37 PM, Bees wrote:
At 9/3/12 05:30 PM, wankwest wrote:
/finale
Hey Bees, you're right.
You're right about everything you told us, you've made some very valid points.
It's a shame that your constant negative attitude still makes you an annoying cunt though.
excuse me for trying to discuss something in a 22page long discussion thread. i wonder what this thread would be like if NO ONE had conflicting opinions and everyone was just stroking their dicks to how AWESOME AND KAWAII WALTER IS XP

fuck off either respect my opinion or continue being a vapid one dimensional plebian twat

You're obviously trying way too hard to hate this show, and for what? People are obviously not going to like you for it.
cool? if i hated the show i would not have watched it up until this point. i obviously still find most of it tolerable and even entertaining.

Even though i'm an atheist, every night i pray to god
ugh leave

Can't you just try to ignore the show's supposed 'flaws' and enjoy the show like the rest of us?
no? if i want to discuss something i'll come to this thread and have people like crink, you know, with valid points and opinions, debate my stance on a certain topic and to try and sway my opinion/clear shit up i didn't understand. i'm not going to not do that because some random teen bopper doesn't like what i have to say about the show he jerks off to.

i am happy i am an annoying cunt because you are certainly not worthy to praise the king

It's the way you present your opinion is what rustles my Jimmies.
You seem to give that impression you throw shit at the show for how the story evolves in a certain direction while it COULD'VE escalated into a different one. I made that disrespectful reply because i think your arguments seem to thoroughly concentrate on one dimension and because your posts are always either disrespectful, cynical or both.

I shouldn't have started an argument like this though. We'll only conclude our dislike towards each other and nowhere further. I'll just try to ignore your posts from now on.

ALRIGHT BEES, I'LL FUCK OFF AND MASTURBATE FURIOUSLY OVER BREAKING BAD IN A LONELY CORNER ON MY OWN.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 19:24:30 Reply

The series could have ended here (not that I want it to, but it would give us an "oh shit Hank found out and we don't know how it REALLY ends" type of ending.

Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?

DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 19:50:41 Reply

At 9/3/12 07:24 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: The series could have ended here (not that I want it to, but it would give us an "oh shit Hank found out and we don't know how it REALLY ends" type of ending.

Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?

Honestly, I would really love if the series ended on a cliffhanger this massive. Hank was going to find out eventually, it was just a matter of when and how.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
Brewster
Brewster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 20:02:25 Reply

At 9/3/12 07:24 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?

I would cut off my dick. I swear to god, they do that, and I'm out for good.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 20:28:47 Reply

Some other things that I haven't seen talked about yet. Showing and not telling, this episode was great at it. They never tell you that Walter's cancer is back, but the fly and punched out towel dispenser lets you know. Same goes for Hank's stare. It shows you that he knows with out just flat out telling you.

Also, maybe I am interpreting this the wrong way, but I think Walt asking about why they troubled with the RV was his way of telling Jesse he cares about him. Walter stuck with the RV because he enjoyed being with Jesse, even though he hid it all they way through. He didn't want to come out and tell Jesse that (they don't have that kind of relationship) so he told him, with out telling him.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 20:45:34 Reply

At 9/3/12 08:02 PM, BobyB64 wrote:
At 9/3/12 07:24 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Who wants to take bets that everything past Walt sitting in on that DEA raid with Hank in season 1 was just Walt considering what would happen if he really did sell meth, and he decides against it, and dies of cancer?
I would cut off my dick. I swear to god, they do that, and I'm out for good.

How about this whole time Walter was dreaming and he's still working @ graymatter.
:ho ho ho.

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 21:31:05 Reply

SERIES END PREDICTIONS Now is the time to post them.

Hank is all like "aw gawd this can't be happening" and goes back to the party and everyone's all "jesus hanky what took ya so long did you eat some of maries cooking before you came heh heh heh" and Hank goes "yo walt boi come see me here in the corner where nobody but your wife can overhear us."

So Hank tries to get an explanation from Walt that doesn't involve him being a ruthless drug lord, and Walt doesn't know what to do or how he was caught. So he goes, "Hey Hank, wanna try some of this peruvian corn starch" and poisons the shit out of Hank.

So Skyler knows what happened and she's all "walt you asshole" and Walt's all "I did what I had to do I'm the king woman". Then he SLLAAAAAPS her ass and she brings him a beer. Then he kills her and eats Walter Jr. and goes under a new name with Hollie.

And the reason Hollie wasn't seen in the 5th season opener was because Walt grew sentimental about leaving Hollie trapped in a 90 degree car like Skyler would always do. And the gun, well, since Walt's a cannibal he's probably going to use it to eat the waitress or something I don't know.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-03 23:27:15 Reply

To think if Hank didn't, like, eat a bran muffin or something to get some fiber, he might never have caught Walt.

Pooping saves the day yet again.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-04 00:51:12 Reply

The episode was great. I love both the montage of the killings on the jails and the cooking/distribution/getting a lot of money and I felt nostalgic with those details who remind us about past seasons (the fly, the beaten dispenser at the hospital and obviously the Walter and Jesse chat about the old RV). And man, that cliffhanger was HUGE, I kind of know that Hank would find out about Walt but I never thought it would be that way, I thought maybe someone would told the DEA about Walt (maybe Todd) but that was a mistake of Walter change the whole dynamic of the show and I can't wait how Hank will confront Walt (fuck, I have to wait a whole freaking year!!!) .

Btw, does anyone remember when Gale gave the book to Walt? Sorry if it was already answered but I don't feel like reading Bees' long rantings.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-04 01:30:35 Reply

At 9/3/12 11:27 PM, Jester wrote: To think if Hank didn't, like, eat a bran muffin or something to get some fiber, he might never have caught Walt.

Pooping saves the day yet again.

What if... Walter Jr knew about his father all along and made Hank eat a Fiber Enriched Donut so he can find Gale's Journal and piece it all together?

Walt Jr saved the day via Breakfast again.

BBS Signature
Celx-Requin
Celx-Requin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-04 06:02:45 Reply

The half season finale was great!

Except the part where that Neo-Nazi guy made a reference to Usama Bin Laden getting killed, the series is supposed to take place in 2008 so within the context of the universe that statement doesn't make sense...

Other than that it was awesome!

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2012-09-04 09:46:02 Reply

At 7/9/11 10:21 PM, NEVR wrote: It's fucking awesome.

I have this on my netflix que, but if its not better then weeds ill be very upset. But i will give it a try atleast.

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature