Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 10:45 PM Reply

At 8/5/12 05:50 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 7/31/12 06:25 PM, Jester wrote:
At 7/27/12 05:03 PM, BobyB64 wrote: This thread needs more fan art.
I really really like to doodle Walter because his face is just a playground of wrinkles.
I agree.

Yeah that gave me the idea. I watched a bunch of Ukinojoe's stuff and went on a spree of drawing characters cartoony-like as opposed to my normal style. I admit my Walter isn't 100% original.

I'm not sure whether or not to believe Lydia planted the GPS tracker kajigger. It makes sense for her to have put it on the outside where she could pretend to find it, but on the other hand she doesn't strike me as clever or brave enough to do so, especially when like 2 episodes ago Mike was pressing a gun to her head. Regardless, I think we'll see plenty more of her, it seems like they've given her too much of a unique personality to just kill her off soon.

Didn't really get the whole think with Walt giving Skyler a stack of money. I guess it has to do with Ted cause he's always the source of her bitching but I still missed the point of it.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 12:54 AM Reply

At 8/6/12 09:46 AM, Tramps wrote: I went back and watched the intro to S05E01 and noticed it was his 52nd birthday so we know the events that take place are literally a year from today. I hope that they draw out this story arc to about Episode 9 or 10 and spend the last 3 with future, hairy Walt.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I have no clue was going to happen, but I'm guessing Mr. Lambert ("hairy Walt") will be another Walt's personality; if you think about it, Heisenberg was "born" the moment Walt shaved his head and started to use the hat, maybe what's going to happen in this year (before Walt's 52 birthday) is gonna be so shocking and spectacular that Heisenberg will "die" and a new persona will born and he will be more ruthless and badass than Heisenberg (based on the huge M60 he bought).

At 8/6/12 10:45 PM, Jester wrote:
Didn't really get the whole think with Walt giving Skyler a stack of money. I guess it has to do with Ted cause he's always the source of her bitching but I still missed the point of it.

It was something like that, Walt was basically saying "I'm making back the money you gave to Ted" or at least that's the way I got it.

It's been a great season so far, even this one has been the weakest episode so far, but still so much happened and they're just setting up everything to the series finale. It's a shame that there's only 4 episodes left this year and we have to wait another year to watch the 8 final episodes.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 01:24 AM Reply

i like walter jr.

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:18 PM Reply

At 8/6/12 03:22 PM, Bees wrote:
At 8/6/12 09:46 AM, Tramps wrote: now that jumpy bitch who gets them the methylamine.
i like her

Also, it should've made sense before but it only became apparent to me in this episode. I went back and watched the intro to S05E01 and noticed it was his 52nd
51st

why don't people like lydia? other than she tried to kill off the 11 people (and mike) who could endanger her and her company (guessing she runs it).

anyway i didn't like walt this episode cause he's a vindictive cunt. i appreciate skylar's efforts to get the kids away even if walt jr is a fucking spoiled bratty shit. holy shit the entire bacon scene when he was like COMON MAWM NO NO 51 51 51 like shut the fuck up already you useless. utterly moronic and irrelevant character. i don't even know why they made him have cerebral palsy (i know the actor has it in real life) but if it was to make walter's life before drugs seem extremely fucked up, boring and meaningless, kudos, the job was done 4 seasons ago. if any family member deserves to be killed it's walter jr

i enjoyed the pool scene and each scene with lydia in it because the series became a real sausage fest and it's kind of a breath of fresh air to have an arguably attractive new character.

I don't see how anyone can truly hate Walter Jr. He's completely oblivious to everything that's going on and he (at that moment) was glad that his family is together.

I think Ejit hit it on the head. This episode pretty much revealed that it's going to be Skylar who's going to do away with Walt. Like with Gustavo, it's the whole "David vs Goliath" battle all over again. Instead of Gustavo being the Goliath, that role has been given to Walt, with Skylar as the "David".

Jesse Pinkman will get off the hook at the end I believe as well.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:26 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 12:18 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote:
This episode pretty much revealed that it's going to be Skylar who's going to do away with Walt.

I think you're doing the show a tremendous disservice by stating something like that. We've still got a long way to go before this thing ends. For all we know, Walt might die next episode and we'll get to see Jesse put the pieces together after his demise.

We just don't know if it'll be Skyler, Hank, Jesse, Mike, Walt's cancer or whoever who will be the one to finish off Walt. There's so many different ways this train could come to an end.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Audiophile
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:27 PM Reply

I think the series will end with Walter eating out Skyler while stuffing Marie meanwhile bukkake with Hank and Walter Jr. in Lydia's mouth and in the end Mike and Jesse come along and shit in everyone's mouth and they all sometimes do or when calculator.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 12:41 PM Reply

Walt's entire family probably dies and then grows back his hair, buys a gun, hunts down the guy(s) that killed them. Hopefully the first eight epidsodes end with the family dying, then the next eight focus on new Walt. I like Walt when he has hair.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 04:51 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 12:26 PM, ZJ wrote:
For all we know, Walt might die next episode and we'll get to see Jesse put the pieces together after his demise.

We already know that Walt will be alive one year from now (his 52 Birthday) he'll have a new identity and a new look and he'll be ready for action.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 07:02 PM Reply

Dear Vince Gilligan:

Enough with the entry level symbolism and foreshadowing.

Sincerely,

Someone-Who-Watches-Your-Overrated-Show

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

I wasn't happy with the last episode, it's been seeming more like a soap opera lately. Especially with Skyler's bitchyness level rising each moment. All we need next is an evil twin sister, who is actually Walt's father.

Hoping the new episode brings a little more action and plot to the table.

BBS Signature
Ketzelkab
Ketzelkab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 04:17 PM Reply

At 8/12/12 02:05 PM, Razz wrote: I wasn't happy with the last episode, it's been seeming more like a soap opera lately. Especially with Skyler's bitchyness level rising each moment. All we need next is an evil twin sister, who is actually Walt's father.

Hoping the new episode brings a little more action and plot to the table.

I agree with this, although i'm not looking for more action, it just seems like the finality of it all isn't going down how I imagined. That's no reason for me to get mad or not watch it though.

Also, Gilligan basically said shit goes down on episodes 5 and 7 on his podcast. So i'm pretty damn excited for tonight.

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?
Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 11:22 PM Reply

Fucking Todd.

Loved the episode though, definitely the biggest nail biter so far this season. I love when they have a cryptic opening become clear in the closing moments of the episode. Reminds me of the season two episode that opens with an illegal crossing the border with Tuco's grill. I think that next episode will be the Jesse episode I've been waiting for since he hasn't been the main focal point in any episode this season yet.

So yes, very pleased with this one, but when Breaking Bad does action, I don't think it ever misses.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 11:41 PM Reply

Finally left the whole "drama" of Skylar and everyone, and made some good action.
Todd though, damn I thought he was a smart guy. Never knew he would be stupid and irrational.
I wonder if Walt will tell Jesse the truth next week.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Bolo
Bolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 8/8/12 07:02 PM, Rallard wrote: Dear Vince Gilligan:

Enough with the entry level symbolism and foreshadowing.

Sincerely,

Someone-Who-Watches-Your-Overrated-Show

Dear Rallard:

Do you wish that Vince Gilligan made this show incomprehensible to lowest-common-denominator American viewers and got it cancelled after one season?

I'm willing to put up with heavy handed symbolism if it keeps any entertaining and well-produced content on the air.

Sincerely,

Someone-Who-Only-Bothers-To-Watch-One-Show-On-TV-Because-Eve rything-Else-Is-Much-Less-Tolerable

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 12:51 AM Reply

Anyone else constantly yelling the tv to tell Walt to stop trying to sell meth and revive his family

Oh only me huh, I'll be leaving now..

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 01:28 AM Reply

At 8/6/12 09:57 AM, darkjam wrote: there is only one breaking and that is breaking Benjamin

AAHHAHAHAHahaha....

Heisenberg would rape Breaking Benjamin in the mouth.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
WavyToons
WavyToons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 01:41 AM Reply

So the bully from Like Mike is done jocking on Lil Bow Wow and is now trying to be a tough guy and get in the meth operation. Fucking Todd.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 01:43 AM Reply

At 8/13/12 01:41 AM, WavyToons wrote: So the bully from Like Mike is done jocking on Lil Bow Wow and is now trying to be a tough guy and get in the meth operation. Fucking Todd.

What?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
WavyToons
WavyToons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 01:55 AM Reply

At 8/13/12 01:43 AM, Boomstick wrote:
At 8/13/12 01:41 AM, WavyToons wrote: So the bully from Like Mike is done jocking on Lil Bow Wow and is now trying to be a tough guy and get in the meth operation. Fucking Todd.
What?

The guy who plays todd played a bully in the movie "like Mike" with Lil bow wow. Sheesh.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 02:01 AM Reply

Is this the show where a little girl got shot or something.

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 06:55 AM Reply

Well that's bullshit. The little kid probably had no clue what was going on.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 07:00 AM Reply

The guys obviously an idiot. They were better off with a live kid who no one would listen to who probably saw nothing and definitly had no idea what was going on then a dead body.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
sparrow
sparrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 07:47 AM Reply

At 8/13/12 07:00 AM, JBK wrote: The guys obviously an idiot. They were better off with a live kid who no one would listen to who probably saw nothing and definitly had no idea what was going on then a dead body.

Not necessarily. The kid may have opened his mouth as soon as possible.

Sup?

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 07:50 AM Reply

At 8/13/12 07:47 AM, sparrow wrote:
At 8/13/12 07:00 AM, JBK wrote: The guys obviously an idiot. They were better off with a live kid who no one would listen to who probably saw nothing and definitly had no idea what was going on then a dead body.

Hey mommy, I saw a group of men standing in a circle with hoses. Not like the desert was unpopulated either, some guy came in with his truck and then drove away. Seems like a normal place for people to just be.

But it's possible the writers decided it to be along your train of thought. I say this because they've made Hank into some super cop who can tie every line together and see who works for who. With only the smallest of theories. In the real world nobody would listen to Hank because of how crazy some of his ideas seem on the outside.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 11:11 AM Reply

At 8/13/12 07:50 AM, Razz wrote:
At 8/13/12 07:00 AM, JBK wrote:
In the real world nobody would listen to Hank because of how crazy some of his ideas seem on the outside.

Nobody did listen to Hank for the longest while. They always did it to keep him quiet, or since he got shot so they felt sorry for him.

The recording of the episode I watched stopped right after they were celebrating. I'm glad I watched a live version to see the ending. I knew Todd would have some humongous importance, I guess this is it.

It is coincidence that a Breaking Bad episode with trains in it airs the same day as the Hell on Wheels season two premiere (which is an AMC drama about trains and cowboys)? Probably. But it is still cool.

e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

this whole thing does go back to what mike said- don't leave any witnesses behind, or you'll get caught

but that kid probably had no idea what was going on, and like walt said, the shipment people will blame china

what todd has done now is turn their setup into a crime scene, and the murder could eventually tie back to what the gang was doing- permanently ending their entire operation

my guess is todd is going to have to pay for his mistake by the rest of the gang

Creator of the Death Note club
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 8/13/12 02:09 PM, Tramps wrote: I have to ask after re-watching the ending; how did they manage to pump out the meth and have the water flow in at the same time? Surely they're just diluting whatever they're pumping out. I confirmed it when I saw Walt tell them to stop pumping as the methylamine flowed out the tanker underground, but when Todd pulled out the hose, water was spraying out of it still.

What gives? Error in production or am I missing something?

I was wondering something similar, I just figured Walt knew his shit. They also kicked a ton of dirt into the tanks that they were filling up, all while being worried about contamination.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 8/13/12 12:38 AM, Bolo wrote: Dear Rallard:

You misunderstand me.

Anyway, my boy Gilligan listened to my advice. Or, more likely, whoever writes it decided to keep the symbolism to a minimum, the foreshadowing contained to only one or two scenes that I could see, and instead focus on what makes the show any good. Characters, hard decisions and TENSION.

Good episode all around.

AubreyWhitehead
AubreyWhitehead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Art Lover
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 08:13 PM Reply

I hope they cut that gypsy piece of shit's nuts off for killing that kid. You know, that should be all they show in the next episode.

"Don't worry. They're all against me. But I have one advantage: they don't know what they want. I do."

-Kent Lansing

Brewster
Brewster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 08:39 PM Reply

Nothing stops this train.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

BBS Signature