JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 08:56 AM Reply

i loved walt using his neighbor as fucking BAIT.

hahah.

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 09:45 AM Reply

What I figured will be addressed next season is Gus's past in Chile. There was a reason why the Cartel didn't want to kill him, and Tio mentioned in a flashback in season 3 that he "knows people." So I'm guessing someone will come looking for Walt, besides Mike.

Plus, now that there is no Cartel, and no Gus, who will pick up the pieces of his empire? I'm guessing Walt and Jesse won't be able to settle back into a life of being on the right side of the law and will miss the rush and the money, and will start cooking again to take advantage of the empty market.

Also, we really need a scene between Jesse and Walt Jr, next season. I've been waiting the entire series for one, and after Walt called Jr by Jesse's name, it HAS to happen.

Walt, I hate to love you after that, but it was a necessary evil.

MMMMM EMMY PLEASE!

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
Ryuzaki1
Ryuzaki1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 10:01 AM Reply

At 10/10/11 08:56 AM, JohnnyUtah wrote: i loved walt using his neighbor as fucking BAIT.

hahah.

Fun fact: that was Vince Gilligan's mother!

I wonder if the Teddy that landed in Walt's pool was in some way an indication of what was going to happen to Gus?

BBS Signature
JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 10:08 AM Reply

At 10/10/11 10:01 AM, Ryuzaki1 wrote:
At 10/10/11 08:56 AM, JohnnyUtah wrote: i loved walt using his neighbor as fucking BAIT.

hahah.
Fun fact: that was Vince Gilligan's mother!

I wonder if the Teddy that landed in Walt's pool was in some way an indication of what was going to happen to Gus?

i sense they thought up that up after the fact but it's still a nice detail.

BBS Signature
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 02:07 PM Reply

Great season finale, I have not words to describe it. So far, Breaking Bad is the best tv show EVER.
I hope they don't ruin it next season, this season finale felt like a series ending. I can't wait to see what happens in season 5.javascript:BBSPost.Save();

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 02:40 PM Reply

Thought the season finale was okay. Sort of expected the twist to be that Walt poisoned Brock with something less dangerous and not fatal, but I was hoping I was wrong. Guess not.

The explosion was borderline retarded, and there were screenshots of Gus' half-blown off face circulating message boards before the episode aired. Seriously thought it was photoshopped because it looked so dumb. Two-face in my Breaking Bad? What the fuck.

Should have just had him die instantly after screaming when he realized what was going on, but over-the-top season finales have become a staple of the show. I guess I can at least be thankful that there wasn't a totally unbelievable plane crash right above Walt's swimming pool again?

Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 05:15 PM Reply

Guses death was totally unrealistic, half his fucking face was gone.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 05:51 PM Reply

At 10/10/11 05:15 PM, Asperchu wrote: Guses death was totally unrealistic, half his fucking face was gone.

The scene was unrealistic but it was mind blowing. When he walked out of the room fixing his tie I said "why is he still alive???!!!" then when they show his face all blown up, I thought Gus was going to be like Two-Face in The Dark Knight, but when he collapsed I took a breath. It was the perfect dead for a great character.

BBS Signature
Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 10/10/11 05:51 PM, creepyboy wrote: It was the perfect death for a great character.

I know right :3

Crink
Crink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 10/10/11 09:45 AM, boloneyman wrote: What I figured will be addressed next season is Gus's past in Chile. There was a reason why the Cartel didn't want to kill him, and Tio mentioned in a flashback in season 3 that he "knows people." So I'm guessing someone will come looking for Walt, besides Mike.

i'd much rather prefer it if they just left gus' character alone now. it makes him so much more ominous that we don't know his history or anything about from where he came from. in some cases, specifically this one, it's much more satisfying trying to theorise how gus came to be instead of some bullshit answer. that would also be one of my biggest gripes with the lost finale. >_>

i thought that was probably the best season finale i've ever seen. i would have enjoyed it much more if a certain television themed image board didn't somehow leak it a week ago. i would have also been perfectly happy if that was the entire series ending right there because themajorthings have been wrapped up and it would have been assumed that walt lived happily ever after with his crippled, breakfast loving son.

but hey a fifth season! i'm guessing it's just gonna be mike out for revenge as the creator vince gilligan has heavily implied this in some interview. and probably the dea gonna be up walt's ass. mostly because they are probably going to seize all of gus' shit like his computer with all of those security recordings of jesse and walt cooking meth.

either way, it will have to be about walt's downfall to either the police, big bad mike or his CANCUR. oh i cannot wait.

ALSO MOTHERFUCKING GUS IS A TERMINATOR WTF LOL. i wouldn't have minded if he did get up and straighten his tie but he did it so nonchalanty literally seconds after A MOTHERFUCKING BOMB BLEW UP HECTOR AND TYRUS. like there was no recovery time to actually stand up when hector's leg were shown blown off.

also also. EMMY'S HERE I COME

Breaking Bad (TV show)

hey

BBS Signature
Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 10th, 2011 @ 08:37 PM Reply

Gus was a man with a vision. Before he even met Walter he was working to revolutionize meth by using a real chemist to create a far superior product to the usual trailer park hillbilly stuff. The cartel laughed at his vision and killed his first chemist. This strengthened his resolve.

He then met Walter White, a highschool teacher with a magic meth formula who was in over his head. White had no criminal experience and relied on (Jesse) a drug addicted street level cook/dealer to move his product, all the while narrowly avoiding jail and death as they bumbled from one enterprise to another.

Gus offered Walter the deal of a lifetime. He gave him a super lab, he used his pre-existing distribution network to sell Walt's product, he paid him handsomely, and he provided a safe and stable working environment. All he wanted was to replace junkie Jesse with a real chemist (Gale) who could learn the ropes from Walt and eventually run the lab on his own. Knowing that Walter was terminaly ill, and in search of a long term investment, what else could he do?

Jesse apparently gives a hell of a blowjob, because Walter was willing to throw all of that away to keep him as a partner. So, under Walter's direction, Jesse murdered Gale and was able to return to the lab in his place. Gus took this setback in stride, and still in need of a long term investment began grooming Jesse to take over the lab.

Through all of this Gus is managing a criminal empire, and fighting and winning a war against the mexican cartel, while Walt's DEA brother inlaw (Hank) is on a personal vendetta against him. By replacing Walter with Jesse and allowing Walter to live, at Jesse's insistence, Gus was taking a huge risk and allowing the DEA's dream witness to survive. Still he allows Walter to live, but decides he's had enough of Hank. Who can blame him? Hank threatens everything he's worked for.

Instead of just laying low with his family and letting Hank go down, while allowing Jesse to be Gus' well paid chemist, and leaving Gus to run his criminal empire in peace, Walter poisons a child in an elaborate plot to kill the man who made him rich and spared his life by detonating an explosive in a retirement home.

Gus wasn't a good guy, but he wasn't any worse than Walter. For a drug kingpin he was remarkably understanding and professional.

tl;dr
When they introduce the character Mike he's running errands for Saul Goodman, a couple of episodes later he's the #2 man in Gus' criminal empire. What the hell?

KillHammer
KillHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 04:48 PM Reply

At 10/10/11 10:01 AM, Ryuzaki1 wrote: I wonder if the Teddy that landed in Walt's pool was in some way an indication of what was going to happen to Gus?

Not sure about that, but there was this mask at Gales apartment.
http://i.imgur.com/Ye68f.png

Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 11th, 2011 @ 06:28 PM Reply

At 10/10/11 08:37 PM, Me-Patch wrote: When they introduce the character Mike he's running errands for Saul Goodman, a couple of episodes later he's the #2 man in Gus' criminal empire. What the hell?

mike was already a well known person, he was PROBABLY already working for gus.

JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 05:54 AM Reply

At 10/13/11 05:30 AM, psychicpebble wrote: Does anyone else agree this is the best show on T.V.?

And I hate television.

and i had to watch it week by week from the beginning.

im really tempted to do a bb collab. it probably wouldnt be as popular as a POKEMON collab, but i dont give a fuck, i love this show.

BBS Signature
JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:25 AM Reply

At 10/13/11 06:11 AM, psychicpebble wrote:
At 10/13/11 05:54 AM, JohnnyUtah wrote: im really tempted to do a bb collab. it probably wouldnt be as popular as a POKEMON collab, but i dont give a fuck, i love this show.
JEFF LET'S FUCKING DO IT

maybe ill get it rolling soon... get some ideas together for your own submission!

BBS Signature
JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 06:30 AM Reply

At 10/13/11 06:26 AM, psychicpebble wrote:
At 10/13/11 06:25 AM, JohnnyUtah wrote: maybe ill get it rolling soon... get some ideas together for your own submission!
I shall! I'm also urging Chris to watch it, so I'll see if I can get that cunt muffin to go along.

i feel like a religious fanatic trying to get people to watch it. haha.

BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 08:36 PM Reply

At 10/13/11 05:30 AM, psychicpebble wrote: Does anyone else agree this is the best show on T.V.?

It's the second best, right below Dexter imo.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 09:03 PM Reply

Walter is a terrible man! He killed Jesse's girlfriend, and poisoned his NEW girlfriend's son! Mike wont be happy about Gus, but when he finds these things out, he'll flip!

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 03:20 PM Reply

Anyone have any clue on when season four of the show will be on DVD/Netflix? I'm about to finish watching the third season via Netflix's online streaming and I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait until the show's newest episodes are up to watch online legally.

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 28th, 2011 @ 08:23 PM Reply

This show makes me want to do meth. But I'm sticking to weed. But man, I learned some chemistry from this.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 28th, 2011 @ 10:41 PM Reply

Did anyone noticed the blue meth in last sunday episode of The Walking Dead? That was a cool Breaking Bad reference there.......

Breaking Bad (TV show)

BBS Signature
FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 28th, 2011 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 10/10/11 08:37 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Instead of just laying low with his family and letting Hank go down, while allowing Jesse to be Gus' well paid chemist, and leaving Gus to run his criminal empire in peace, Walter poisons a child in an elaborate plot to kill the man who made him rich and spared his life by detonating an explosive in a retirement home.

Gus wasn't gonna leave Walt alone. As soon as Jesse allowed it Walter was a dead man. Walt was only protecting himself.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature
Hemlok
Hemlok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 02:45 AM Reply

At 10/20/11 02:37 PM, psychicpebble wrote: Here ya go, son.

omg yussss

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 03:35 AM Reply

At 10/28/11 11:00 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote:
At 10/10/11 08:37 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Instead of just laying low with his family and letting Hank go down, while allowing Jesse to be Gus' well paid chemist, and leaving Gus to run his criminal empire in peace, Walter poisons a child in an elaborate plot to kill the man who made him rich and spared his life by detonating an explosive in a retirement home.
Gus wasn't gonna leave Walt alone. As soon as Jesse allowed it Walter was a dead man. Walt was only protecting himself.

I just found it awesome in that once Gus threatened to kill Walt's family, especially Walt's infant daughter, Walt finally pulled it together and managed to kill that smug mother fucker. It might be sick for me to say this, but the look of Gus's terror when he realized that Tio's chair was rigged and that he was set up was classic as he had been bulletproof for much of the episode. I got an incredible amount of satisfaction from Walt stating that he had "won".

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Famas
Famas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 09:34 AM Reply

At 10/28/11 08:23 PM, POTaTOS wrote: This show makes me want to do meth. But I'm sticking to weed. But man, I learned some chemistry from this.

Just make sure you get the blue shit man. MY BOY TUCO GOT CONNECTIONS

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 07:34 PM Reply

addict you really shouldn't read this thread cos there is hella spoilerz in her ;[

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 11/2/11 07:34 PM, GiantDouche wrote: addict you really shouldn't read this thread cos there is hella spoilerz in her ;[

You and Addict need to get caught up, man!

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 10:06 PM Reply

At 11/2/11 07:38 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote:
At 11/2/11 07:34 PM, GiantDouche wrote: addict you really shouldn't read this thread cos there is hella spoilerz in her ;[
You and Addict need to get caught up, man!

i've been caught up dood

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) Nov. 6th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 11/6/11 02:43 PM, psychicpebble wrote: I'm shit at drawing and caricatures, but I drew this super fast because I'm gay for the show.

Haha. Awesome.

I drew this the day before the season 4 finale. It's great to see someone else making Breaking Bad fan art.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

BBS Signature