00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Cod Black Ops Thread.

128,686 Views | 2,038 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-10-31 20:03:20

At 10/31/10 08:01 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
Anyone eles find this completely stupid? Not that you get to play as Kennedy and that, but the cut scene. It is terrible. I find the animations and everything about it bad.. and when that crappy zombie breaks in, Kennedy talks as this is a regular thing.. I hope this isn't the final version because Treyarch has disappointed me.

The zombie mode aint exactly canon to the cod series so hell who cares if there humouros about it?

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-10-31 20:10:24

At 10/31/10 07:12 PM, Makeshift wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wq56k2Vu Ec

* There will now be final killcams in objective-based game modes. Neat.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-10-31 21:06:37

Just saw the new trailer. Sorta cool. Not what i expected.. No zombies.. but their is rumors there is gonna be another trailer tonight revealing zombies.

As for the trailer it's self.. It was good.. decent trailer but i was disappointed.. It showed JFK for a split second and also i saw alot of the modern stuff.

Any questions, i'll answer them for you.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-10-31 21:14:42

At 10/31/10 09:06 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Any questions, i'll answer them for you.

All possible questions, answered.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-10-31 21:34:27

At 10/31/10 08:01 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
At 10/31/10 07:53 PM, Percie wrote: seen as the videos wont stay on youtube, this was on kotaku with a clip

Black ops zombie mode clip

its at the bottom if you wanna see
Anyone eles find this completely stupid? Not that you get to play as Kennedy and that, but the cut scene. It is terrible. I find the animations and everything about it bad.. and when that crappy zombie breaks in, Kennedy talks as this is a regular thing.. I hope this isn't the final version because Treyarch has disappointed me.

You must be retarded. If you paid any attention to the comments you'd know the video was messed up and it caused all sorts of lagging and skipping. The original video that was put up on youtube was silky smooth.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-10-31 23:06:34

Domination GamePlay with the m16 on cracked, I think this is fairly new, there is another one around somewhere that a guy is using a flamethrower attachment on it in the same map but with red camo.

I think I would enjoy eating fruit more if it screamed when I bit into it.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 08:39:25

At 10/30/10 03:04 PM, IrishGun wrote:
No offense, but I have a question.

Because an unbalanced method used by annoying kids is near-removed and there's character customization, you lose hope in a game.

Please explain to me what the fuck kind of logic this is, because I've never heard of it before.

okay maybe I was a little too harsh judging this game but come on.

Attack helicopter at 7 kills?
chopper gunner at 9?

also second chance = deathstreak

even kill-streaks in general leave a bad taste in my mouth
The maps still look campy as all get out
It's still too easy to get a kill as I see in some of these trailers

The perk system just needs to go I think.
If they want this game to be truly competitive

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 09:03:59

At 11/1/10 08:39 AM, naronic wrote:
At 10/30/10 03:04 PM, IrishGun wrote:
No offense, but I have a question.

Because an unbalanced method used by annoying kids is near-removed and there's character customization, you lose hope in a game.

Please explain to me what the fuck kind of logic this is, because I've never heard of it before.
okay maybe I was a little too harsh judging this game but come on.

Attack helicopter at 7 kills?
chopper gunner at 9?

If they want this game to be truly competitive

I dont think you quite understand. Helis have always been a 7 kill streak. This chopper gunner isn't expolsive, So you have to hit the enimes directly to kill them. Their are no deathstreraks in this game. All of the killstreaks and perks have been balanced out, To near perfection. What hasn't can be fixed though an update.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 11:52:50

At 11/1/10 08:39 AM, naronic wrote: Attack helicopter at 7 kills?

Helicopters have always been 7, like chubzilla said.

chopper gunner at 9?

They've changed the chopper gunner for Black Ops, though. It's a minigun on the side of the helicopter, and it's not a lock on laser beam hail of bullets of doom like it was in MW2.

Deathstreaks are out the window for good, are they not?

I can agree with that.

Surely they won't be as awful as MW2's maps.

Well, in every CoD, even in 1, it's always taken 5 or less hits to kill someone.

To be honest, I hate how quickly you kill someone in CoD, but it's not likely to change any time soon, sadly.

Yeah, same here.

I can see why you wouldn't like Black Ops now, but let's not try and start an argument over this.

Cheerio.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 12:30:48

At 10/31/10 09:34 PM, scetch00 wrote:

You must be retarded. If you paid any attention to the comments you'd know the video was messed up and it caused all sorts of lagging and skipping. The original video that was put up on youtube was silky smooth.

No you dunce. I'm not on about the lag. The ACTUAL animation. I did not like it...

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 14:49:39

The only reason I'm not getting it because of how much a fail Mw2 was, and Black Ops as about the same perks that ruined mw2.. And guns.. (Noobtube, M16, Etc.).

Battlefield 3 anyone?

NO U - The answer which refers back to the original poster, not thyself.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 15:01:36

At 11/1/10 02:49 PM, FunGuyToons wrote: The only reason I'm not getting it because of how much a fail Mw2 was, and Black Ops as about the same perks that ruined mw2.. And guns.. (Noobtube, M16, Etc.).

Battlefield 3 anyone?

Again, Different company, Different timeline, VERY different perks and wepons.

WhatYoTalkinBout Foool

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 17:10:57

Again, Different company, Different timeline, VERY different perks and wepons.

That's what I thought when I went from World at War to Mw2.

Noob guns, stupid perks on BOTH. Which make camping the easiest thing to do. If Black Ops has a nuke or something as a killstreak that encourages camping, god help us all...

NO U - The answer which refers back to the original poster, not thyself.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 17:29:09

At 11/1/10 05:10 PM, FunGuyToons wrote: Noob guns, stupid perks on BOTH. Which make camping the easiest thing to do. If Black Ops has a nuke or something as a killstreak that encourages camping, god help us all...

They don't. And killstreak kills don't add to killstreaks.

Informative Site

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 17:38:33

Man hope theres gametypes with no killstreaks and set weapons for balanced games (which im sure they have)

Just old school M16's US troops vs AK47 Viet cong with out these nade launchers and nukes

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 19:19:01

At 11/1/10 12:30 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
At 10/31/10 09:34 PM, scetch00 wrote:

No you dunce. I'm not on about the lag. The ACTUAL animation. I did not like it...

Moron, the animation looks superb. The only way you would have a problem with it is if you haven't seen the original version with completely fluid animations.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 19:28:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDjLImhNv sE

gunship gameplay

Also akimbo shotguns

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 19:32:02

So after playing a bit of Modern Warfare 2 today for the first time in a while, I'm just not excited for this anymore. I still think it looks pretty cool and I'm still renting it as planned... just not really excited.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 19:48:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12RUhKRcu k0

dogs gameplay, it starts 5 minutes into the game

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 19:59:14

Black Ops is gonna be awesome unlike the new MOH which I heard was a failure.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 20:00:52

At 11/1/10 07:59 PM, digital-musician wrote: Black Ops is gonna be awesome unlike the new MOH which I heard was a failure.

That's odd.

Everyone I've talked to about the new Medal of Honour said that it's brilliant.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 20:02:59

At 11/1/10 07:19 PM, scetch00 wrote:
Moron, the animation looks superb. The only way you would have a problem with it is if you haven't seen the original version with completely fluid animations.

Its called an opinion you nazi

At 11/1/10 07:28 PM, tally1989 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDjLImhNv sE

gunship gameplay

gunship's a little over powered

Also akimbo shotguns

Come the crap on teryarch

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 20:08:04

At 11/1/10 07:48 PM, tally1989 wrote: dogs gameplay, it starts 5 minutes into the game

He might have called in the dogs, but I never caught sight of them. I was wanting to see them in action, assuming I didn't just miss it.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 20:08:46

At 11/1/10 08:02 PM, naronic wrote:
At 11/1/10 07:19 PM, scetch00 wrote:
Its called an opinion you nazi

It's called a useless argument you...people. The fact you're all leading off with passive insults shows how bad it is. Get that shit out of this thread.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 20:20:58

At 11/1/10 08:00 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 11/1/10 07:59 PM, digital-musician wrote: Black Ops is gonna be awesome unlike the new MOH which I heard was a failure.
That's odd.

Everyone I've talked to about the new Medal of Honour said that it's brilliant.

Yeah, I loved Medal of Honor. The multiplayer could have used a few more maps though.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 21:49:59

At 11/1/10 09:47 PM, Jawdyn wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDVm8yAGN pg

Oh god. And I bet a lot of this will be stuff I already know. Still going to watch the whole thing.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-01 22:37:06

At 11/1/10 10:16 PM, Jawdyn wrote: So from what ive seen so far, the video shows two new maps. Havana & Nuketown.

This is Nuketown, it's the smallest map in the MP. It looks awesomely colourful. And I just learned awesomely is actually a genuine word.

This is where I am in the video right now. It looks... amazing.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-02 00:33:37

That was a good 1 hour video. And it only took me 3 hours to watch! Seriously, if you don't know much about the game, you have to watch this. I didn't really learn anything new, but it was nice to see the gameplay on maps I hadn't seen before. One in the Chamber and Gun Game look like the coolest thing to me. All the Wager Matches look really awesome, but those two stand out. It's going to take me forever to just try everything in the game.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-02 06:04:39

At 11/2/10 02:00 AM, Jawdyn wrote: golden guns

I'm glad to see that they've made a return. I never actually got around to unlocking any of the golden guns on COD4 which always disappointed me. I think I'll actually put some effort into getting them this time around.

I'm also just about to watch that hour long video you linked a few posts back, but trying to watch it in 720p so it's going to take a while to buffer. I have nothing better to do today (aside from coursework) so I might as well watch the entire thing.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-02 06:51:03

1 more week lads!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature