New Topic Respond to this Topic
sonic10
sonic10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 07:49 PM Reply

modern warefare 2 was good but now there just pushing it and these games take to much of my time

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 08:00 PM Reply

At 10/26/10 07:49 PM, sonic10 wrote: modern warefare 2 was good but now there just pushing it and these games take to much of my time

No one's forcing you to play it.

Viri
Viri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 12:40 AM Reply

At 10/26/10 10:15 AM, Matt2k8 wrote: Their will be no quick scoping in Black Ops :c

Good, Quick-Scoping is fucking stupid.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature
Matt2k8
Matt2k8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 10:44 AM Reply

At 10/26/10 10:23 AM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 10/26/10 10:15 AM, Matt2k8 wrote: Their will be no quick scoping in Black Ops :c
Not NO QSing, Just back to how it was in CoD4, Only Harder. Pepole will still QS, But they cant full out stop it.

Any footage you've seen in the beta or leaked footage will not be in the final game.

Confirmed by Josh Ollin. Community manager.
That'll be...Interesting. 4 maps Out of the window, and almost all of the wepons?

Sorry, what i meant was any footage of quickscoping and a few things will also be changed.

Any footage of quickscoping.
Jesus, two people made the same dumb mistake.

What do you mean?

PSN: Mazzoo969
Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 02:01 PM Reply

I fucking love Josh Olin for saying that, it's funny as hell seeing all of these quickscopers cry about it.

Also yesterday, I went 41-5 on TDM on Estate and LOST.... the guy on my team who went 2-28 is to blame for that.

I just played 2 quick games of TDM, went 41-4 on Afghan and 42-6 on Karachi, and got both of those scores using the Vector :D

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 02:02 PM Reply

At 10/27/10 02:01 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Also yesterday, I went 41-5 on TDM on Estate and LOST.... the guy on my team who went 2-28 is to blame for that.

I just played 2 quick games of TDM, went 41-4 on Afghan and 42-6 on Karachi, and got both of those scores using the Vector :D

Oops, I meant to post this part in another thread, my bad :S

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Aryk
Aryk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 04:51 PM Reply

At 10/26/10 08:00 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 10/26/10 07:49 PM, sonic10 wrote: modern warefare 2 was good but now there just pushing it and these games take to much of my time

Holy shit that's funny

GHOST-KILLA
GHOST-KILLA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 05:18 PM Reply

Can anyone tell me if theres dedicated servers this time around for the PC version? and able to increase the number of players cap and score to win etc? Iv not heard of dedicated servers yet but i think i read somewhere its still going to be 24 players per map or something? could be totally wrong anyways if anyone can answer these questions then thanks. If not ill get it for the ps3.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 10/27/10 05:18 PM, GHOST-KILLA wrote: Can anyone tell me if theres dedicated servers this time around for the PC version? and able to increase the number of players cap and score to win etc? Iv not heard of dedicated servers yet but i think i read somewhere its still going to be 24 players per map or something? could be totally wrong anyways if anyone can answer these questions then thanks. If not ill get it for the ps3.

There will be dedicated servers, buy you have to buy them at gameservers.com, there will be ranked servers which you cant install mods on, and then there will be unranked servers which you can install mods on

GHOST-KILLA
GHOST-KILLA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 10/27/10 05:20 PM, tally1989 wrote: There will be dedicated servers, buy you have to buy them at gameservers.com, there will be ranked servers which you cant install mods on, and then there will be unranked servers which you can install mods on

Ah, but wait thats only if you want to host right? lol dont have to pay to play them? take it this means its like cod4 can have 50 people playing and increase the score limit so games dont end in 5 mins like on the ps3.. Seriously thats 1 of the main things i hate, games always end to fast hope they made them last longer this time.

Samen
Samen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 28th, 2010 @ 01:48 AM Reply

At 10/27/10 05:54 PM, GHOST-KILLA wrote:
At 10/27/10 05:20 PM, tally1989 wrote: There will be dedicated servers, buy you have to buy them at gameservers.com, there will be ranked servers which you cant install mods on, and then there will be unranked servers which you can install mods on
Ah, but wait thats only if you want to host right? lol dont have to pay to play them? take it this means its like cod4 can have 50 people playing and increase the score limit so games dont end in 5 mins like on the ps3..

They've said you can increase score limit (that's actually available to anyone hosting a game, now), but on the subject of increased player counts they haven't spoken either way.

MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 12:25 AM Reply

Killstreaks not adding up to other killstreaks.

Shotgun is a primary weapon again.

Drop-shoting is stopped.

Quick-scoping is hindered.

1st perk determines appearence.

This game is going to be awesome!

Samen
Samen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 01:05 AM Reply

At 10/29/10 12:25 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Killstreaks not adding up to other killstreaks.

Drop-shoting is stopped.

Also, flamethrowers as an optional weapon attatchment a-la noob tubes. :3

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 04:02 AM Reply

At 10/29/10 01:05 AM, Samen wrote: Also, flamethrowers as an optional weapon attatchment a-la noob tubes. :3

That does look pretty awesome, but I wonder what sort of range it will have and how quick it will take down an opponent. I can imagine people overly using it if there are any maps with a lot of tight, enclosed areas.

I really can't wait for this game now.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 12:04 PM Reply

I am really impressed by how much they are listing to the Community and working to correct issues that people have with the Online asspect. I honstly dont have any trouble with quick scopers or drop shots. The only thing that annoys me about them is that those are the Primary videos of MW2 on Youtube. GAY.

I prefer to show the ones with more skill... Like me....Watch them.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 02:50 PM Reply

At 10/29/10 12:04 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: I am really impressed by how much they are listing to the Community and working to correct issues that people have with the Online asspect. I honstly dont have any trouble with quick scopers or drop shots. The only thing that annoys me about them is that those are the Primary videos of MW2 on Youtube. GAY.

The main thing bugging me is the the number of pepole COMPLAINING about them nurfing QuickScoping. Its their desision, and Now they've made snipers one hits (I think) Pepole shouldn't be complsining. He has not said "You cant QS" Or "If you QS you will get banned" He said "QS is cheap, We've made it a lot harder.". Yes, it is cheap too run around with a One Hit wepon and use it at any range, Everyone does it and just ignores everthing else, Mainly objectives and Tactical Tactic stuff.

But they made it harder, so it will be fun to watch and do now.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 03:01 PM Reply

At 10/27/10 04:51 PM, Aryk wrote:
At 10/26/10 08:00 PM, Snuff wrote:
Holy shit that's funny

Wait, what?

Matt2k8
Matt2k8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 07:22 PM Reply

Just bought a huge black ops poster that almost fills my bedrooms wall. Pretty satisfying and i'm hoping to buy the new MadCatz Black Ops Ps3 controller.

Anyone eles gonna get these?

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 10/29/10 07:22 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Just bought a huge black ops poster that almost fills my bedrooms wall. Pretty satisfying and i'm hoping to buy the new MadCatz Black Ops Ps3 controller.

just looked the controller up, it looks pretty nice along with the mouse! I think I'm gonna get this!

Matt2k8
Matt2k8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 10/29/10 09:03 PM, tally1989 wrote:
At 10/29/10 07:22 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Just bought a huge black ops poster that almost fills my bedrooms wall. Pretty satisfying and i'm hoping to buy the new MadCatz Black Ops Ps3 controller.

just looked the controller up, it looks pretty nice along with the mouse! I think I'm gonna get this!

You a Pc gamer then?

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 10:38 PM Reply

So guys I have heard some talking about that they're bring Zombies back in this game? Can anyone confirm this?

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
desert116
desert116
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 10/29/10 10:38 PM, Bryan wrote: So guys I have heard some talking about that they're bring Zombies back in this game? Can anyone confirm this?

First link when I googled "call of duty black ops zombies"

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 04:56 AM Reply

At 10/29/10 10:34 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
At 10/29/10 09:03 PM, tally1989 wrote:

You a Pc gamer then?

a bit, the only multiplayer games i play on the pc is l4d. l4d2 and tf2. Then there's allot of singleplayer games, but you don't really need a good mouse for thoose!

Matt2k8
Matt2k8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 07:06 AM Reply

I new trailer is coming on the 31st! Knowing Treyarch it's definitely gonna be revealing Zombies.

Plus, i bought a huge Black ops poster and just pre-ordered the game! Can't wait till the 9th :D

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 09:39 AM Reply

Yeh, Just got my Pre-order Pack today. I shat because I thought it was Black Ops itself, BUt its just got the pack in it. Its got a DVD with some videos, wallpapers and screenshots of moments in the trailers. Its pretty Meh. Theres a cell picture, with is Quite awesome but I have no idea what to do with it, I held it up to the light and it looked better, but...

And my flight suit. Well, its a code to enter on their website to get an email sent to you on the 9th with the avatar code.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 09:58 AM Reply

At 10/29/10 12:25 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Killstreaks not adding up to other killstreaks.

Drop-shoting is stopped.

hmm, maybe this game won't be as broken as modded assfare 2

oop
just jacked all my hope in this game

cod fanatics...

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 11:53 AM Reply

At 10/29/10 12:25 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Drop-shoting is stopped.

Lolno, dropshotting is still in, it'll just be a bit more awkward to do now because of the method used to do that new epic dive move.

BBS Signature
IrishGun
IrishGun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 10/30/10 09:58 AM, naronic wrote:
At 10/29/10 12:25 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Quick-scoping is hindered.

oop
just jacked all my hope in this game

No offense, but I have a question.

Because an unbalanced method used by annoying kids is near-removed and there's character customization, you lose hope in a game.

Please explain to me what the fuck kind of logic this is, because I've never heard of it before.

#sweg
#huzzledongs
#sweg

BBS Signature
Matt2k8
Matt2k8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 07:49 PM Reply

I mentioned a few posts back i bought a black ops poster.

And, here she is. Ain't she pruddy?

Official Cod Black Ops Thread.

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 08:17 PM Reply

At 10/30/10 07:49 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: I mentioned a few posts back i bought a black ops poster.

And, here she is. Ain't she pruddy?

Lucky. All I got is a picture cell, I cant hang it up or anything, WHAT AM I MENT TOO DO WITH IT!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

BBS Signature