00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SPIKEFACE412 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Murdering for a religion.

2,327 Views | 32 Replies

Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:29:15

How is it socially acceptible to kill thousands of people for a religon. Im talking about christianity of course, how can you kills thousands of pagan people just for a belief that a man that clams to be the son of a god?! I myself was raised in a catholic family but I turned my back on the church. dislike eventally turned into hate the more I read about history and the mass killing fields that were made during roman and dark times sickened me. I myself turned to paganism I believe in Asatru the belief of the norse gods (Odin,Thor,Balder etc). I remember seeing something on history about a romen emperor who held a pagan prisoner of war he said " worship my god or meet him." It sickens me to the core that this belief this religon is forced apon many! Colombus for instance going village to village destroying native traditions all to save the souls of these people. But for what? Rape,murder, torture untill there submitting?

I don't know about you but I want no part in a slaughter of innocence. They may talk of peace but they are hippocrites who don't want to bring up the past. I still look to Scandanavia as the last pagan land on earth. Even though christianity was forced there as well. The anceint religon the elders talk of is still alive even thou mordern day pagans are looked down as devil worshippers. I don't get that ethier! Why are wiccan and other such folk shunned because of there beliefs?! Right away witchcraft is deemed evil and they are burnt at the stake for it.

Call this a rant if you will. I been wanting to post this somewhere get it off my chest. I never have told my parents my personal beliefs. I only tell my closets freinds and my girlfreind. I feel alone in this world.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:31:38

If mother willed it-- I mean God willed it, I would do anything...

(Advant children reference...)

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:31:44

Because fighting Christians is like fighting a troll, you cant win because he spews irrelevant shit that makes no sense at you.

Wait, check that, fighting Christians IS fighting a troll, a troll of the brainwashed.

"Well shit, Daniel, I just left!"

LOL? LOL LOL LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:32:07

N.W.O son son new world order its about power not religion. if you dont have that your powerless.

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:33:18

One of my favorite things about religion is how one of the commandments is, Thou shalt not kill, but more people are killed in the name of God then ANY OTHER REASON!!!

So there you have it, Christians are retarded!

Go suck a fat one.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:35:08

At 12/13/09 08:31 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: If mother willed it-- I mean God willed it, I would do anything...

(Advant children reference...)

You mean a crappy movie reference?
No, sorry a terrible movie.

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:39:05

At 12/13/09 08:33 PM, Piss wrote: i think peta is the worst in this context of s

i agree i mean even candlejack thinks s

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:40:59

Thats exactly what I did! I turned my back on my original relegion after finding out how violent it was. Except instead of turning to Norse Gods, I turned to Atheism.

Belief; who needs it?

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:42:02

At 12/13/09 08:33 PM, GODISNOWHERE wrote: One of my favorite things about religion is how one of the commandments is, Thou shalt not kill, but more people are killed in the name of God then ANY OTHER REASON!!!

Aww... I feel sad now.

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:46:31

All the killing for Christianity is completley and utterly unjustafied. Christianity has thousands of contradictions and flaws. I can't worship something that causes all those problems.

:::PSN ID::: elmsk8er2 ADD ME!!

:::GAMERTAG::: Archsinner... ADD ME

Also click my sig to comment my userpage please

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 20:49:25

At 12/13/09 08:42 PM, Keven11Twenty7 wrote:
At 12/13/09 08:33 PM, GODISNOWHERE wrote: One of my favorite things about religion is how one of the commandments is, Thou shalt not kill, but more people are killed in the name of God then ANY OTHER REASON!!!

Aww... I feel sad now.

Don't you feel stupid now.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 21:17:17

Because...they're Killing in the Name Of?

Everyone should just be tolerant of each other

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 21:18:56

Are you talking about the inquisition?

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 21:37:46

Well its not socially acceptable at all now, at least nowhere near where I live. I agree Genocide is definetely, something to puke about, but you got to understand that not every single preacher participated in the Spanish inquisition, nor do they support it at all. I think its a bit hipocritical to turn away from church with the genocide argument and then believe in Nordic Gods, being that they also promoted wars. But so be it, if thats what you like, I just hope your believes arent contradictory with your own arguments.

I havent decided for a faith yet, but Jesus alone was really cool if ou really analyse him. Buddha, I dont know a lot about him, but he was cool too.

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 21:49:19

religion will be the death of everybody unless we learn to grow up.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 21:55:54

You know what I would like to do? Kill all the Muslims.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:15:35

I love how when people think of religious douchebaggery, they automatically think of Christians. They seem to be forgetting the fact that there are STILL Muslim holy-wars going on today.

Murdering for a religion.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:20:36

Yes, yes we all know that religion and Jesus have been hijacked for horrific and nefarious purposes.

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:21:06

At 12/13/09 08:29 PM, smeagol1 wrote: hippocrites

Two insults compressed to one word.
I like it.

I never have told my parents my personal beliefs.

May as well prepare now.
Because you may have to one day. Better yet, you probably should anyway. If you feel that alone, might as well let it out to them. Or do it when you're older so they don't disown you and leave you with no where to go.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:23:06

At 12/13/09 10:15 PM, Aliensandwich wrote: I love how when people think of religious douchebaggery, they automatically think of Christians. They seem to be forgetting the fact that there are STILL Muslim holy-wars going on today.

Its sad that almost no one knows what the inquisition was and if they did they would kill the pope and burn down the roman catholic church [not that thats a bad thing]...

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:23:56

KILLING IN THE NAME OF---

If you're a HARDCORE FAN prepare to be always disappointed.

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:24:20

Why you hurt feelings?

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:26:09

Well, of course, everyone who believes in Christianity has extremely violent thoughts and goes on genocidal rages. The religion isn't responsible, stupid people are.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 22:30:59

Enjoying your 6th grade education now are we?

Enjoy your hypocritical pissfest folks. Enjoy scapegoating religion (no, not religion, just Christianity amniright?) for all the conflict and death in the world, and not the people who commit these acts.

Ignore the politicians who used religion as an excuse to start these wars, ignore the care and hope religion brings to this world. Ignore the fact that religion was one of the the driving forces behind exploration in the early ages. Focus on the negative, after all it's great to read one side of a bias argument, then continuously recap what it says and never read into the other side.

Enjoy being exactly like those whom you degrade.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 23:51:43

At 12/13/09 10:21 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
At 12/13/09 08:29 PM, smeagol1 wrote: hippocrites
Two insults compressed to one word.
I like it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocrates

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-13 23:52:32

At 12/13/09 10:30 PM, Sh0T-D0wN wrote: Enjoying your 6th grade education now are we?

Enjoy your hypocritical pissfest folks. Enjoy scapegoating religion (no, not religion, just Christianity amniright?) for all the conflict and death in the world, and not the people who commit these acts.

Ignore the politicians who used religion as an excuse to start these wars, ignore the care and hope religion brings to this world. Ignore the fact that religion was one of the the driving forces behind exploration in the early ages. Focus on the negative, after all it's great to read one side of a bias argument, then continuously recap what it says and never read into the other side.

Enjoy being exactly like those whom you degrade.

Shot-Down, I fucking love you.

Everyone who is talking about how violent Christianity is should really pay more attention because you learn this in school! The bible doesn't tell you to go kill people who don't believe in God. Rulers in ancient times were dictators and wanted everyone to follow their laws and beliefs thats why they killed and tortured everyone who didn't. It doesn't have anything to do with Christian teachings, its the fucked up minds of people back then.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-14 00:00:10

At 12/13/09 11:52 PM, Kiryuku wrote:
At 12/13/09 10:30 PM, Sh0T-D0wN wrote:
Shot-Down, I fucking love you.

I also agree with this man.

We shall dance kazachok to his teachings.

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-14 00:00:52

You must be fucking kidding me. I assumed that this thread would be about the killings that are happening TODAY in the name of Allah. No, it's about the Christian church, which I agree the church goes completely against the teachings of Christ. You're going to bitch about things that happened hundreds of years ago when people are being killed right now by radical Muslims. The Christian church took things too far trying to convert people by threatening their lives or even taking them. If many of the radical Muslims had their way every single person on the face of this planet that didn't share their belief would die at their hand. I mean fuck! they've been attacking Israel for the last 60 years since it was officially formed as a country.

How many people have been killed by the Christian church today?
How many people have been killed by the Muslims today?

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-14 00:07:49

That's why I turned from Christianity. Killing for religion is bullshit. I'd rather take a crown of thorns than fight for Christianity's horseshit.

Satanism is the shit.
Not LaVeyan.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-14 00:34:25

Ah, but God himself killed quite alot of people, so it must be ok to do it?

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature