00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Murdering for a religion.

2,321 Views | 32 Replies

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2009-12-14 22:42:12

Fuck these threads... seriously.

learn2religion

BBS Signature

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2010-01-26 20:19:38

At 12/13/09 08:33 PM, GODISNOWHERE wrote: One of my favorite things about religion is how one of the commandments is, Thou shalt not kill, but more people are killed in the name of God then ANY OTHER REASON!!!

So there you have it, Christians are retarded!

fool you are only targeting Christians ALL OF YOU ARE it does not mean there are others but it was history people killed by catholics because cathsy wore afraid of change thus they burned people on polls and wars went up over which one was right when it is now taught that all parts of the christen beliefs are true in different way that they all come down to the same god i for 2 years turned my back on god but came back with beliefs that changed me to a more logical but religious type of person so if you believe in something else just shut up and stop arguing atheist stop harassing people saying gods not real religious people stop trying to start debates about how your god is true you want to know who i turned to after for 2 years the freaking greek gods there the truth

Response to Murdering for a religion. 2010-01-26 20:23:23

Yeah because ALL Christians are still like this. You people have to be fucking mentally handicapped to stereotype like this. Yeah they slaughtered people in the name of religion. But we still do it today for other religions and do we care? No. You just decide to jump on the bandwagon and bash Christians.

Also, Jihad.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature