00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Brp420 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,662,447 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 15:21:39

At 1/9/06 03:16 PM, Charrlotte wrote: It's got underscores and a number at the end. Those are the two things I hate most in a usernick.

oh, i though you hated the name.

i already added you on msn
Agh. I'll talk to you later then, I have stuff to do now. ; \

K

how did you go there? you're the capo!
I didn't mean "I've been in that position", but more like "Ohh I meant to be that harsh" or whatever. Best explanation I can give you.

oh, right. and you are harsh

sneakers?! i like boots better, or globes :)
Globes?
Sneakers can be awesome, anyway. I love my Nike Frees.

globe is a brand of skate shoes

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 15:27:53

At 1/9/06 03:21 PM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: oh, i though you hated the name.

TheFallenOne would look so much cooler.

Hence the phrase.

Skate shoes I always thought were just a different type of sneaker. Oh my.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 15:35:28

wow holy damn, a shit load of things happened while i was away, didn't it? as for the stories from the last page, 5/5. i also see fade came back briefly but he did have some nerve forgetting about everyone but i'll drop it. charrlotte asking for boots, probably for kicking my ass, as long they don't have metal spikes on them because those things hurt like a bitch. well excuse me people but i should start getting to work on another 5 star story to my collection and then maybe get back to work one my series on random. good day, Riviera.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 15:39:41

At 1/9/06 03:27 PM, Charrlotte wrote:
At 1/9/06 03:21 PM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: oh, i though you hated the name.
TheFallenOne would look so much cooler.

hmm, i'll try that nick for a while ( if it isen't taken)

Hence the phrase.

riiiight...

Skate shoes I always thought were just a different type of sneaker. Oh my.

there are? ah well

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:06:31

I IS SADDENEDED BY THE LOSST OF ME BIGG SISTAH, SHE DID MOVEDED TO UTAH THIS MORNIN AND NOW I IS SAD. CHEER ME PLZ OK.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:08:11

No, seriously, my sister moved to Utah this morning, I'm depressed. Sorry for the Caps Lock, but I needed to cheer up a bit. Didn't work. Who figured?

Yeah, double-post. So? I can do whatever the hell I want to! :-)

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:21:41

Frag a couple of months ago my cousin moved half way round the world to Australia if your depressed just watch tv relax mabey go to a party or sumit.

Fallen I can get the boots to you in the size you use. (The Internet has many conversion charts) also would you like somthing like a grapling hook launcher built into your armor. If you want any mods to the boots or armor just tell me.

Also as a side note I will be atempting to modify my arm directly you see, its never ben the same sicne the plasma core blew up. So if I look pissed off it probably hurts like hell.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:26:24

At 1/9/06 04:21 PM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Frag a couple of months ago my cousin moved half way round the world to Australia if your depressed just watch tv relax mabey go to a party or sumit.

I already went to a party! And I saw boobs! I'm still depressed.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:28:34

At 1/9/06 04:26 PM, Fragment wrote: I already went to a party! And I saw boobs! I'm still depressed.

then there's only one thing you can do...get 50 bucks and get laid...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:40:11

At 1/9/06 04:28 PM, DivineJoic wrote:
At 1/9/06 04:26 PM, Fragment wrote: I already went to a party! And I saw boobs! I'm still depressed.
then there's only one thing you can do...get 50 bucks and get laid...

don't forget a shit load of booze (makes everything better....first drunk moment december 31st 2005 too many martinis and champagne but the adults were so drunk they gave us real booze instead of virgin booze so everyone including my friend who is only 11 got drunk cause we were chugging it) but of course i only got drunk to a point where i couldn't focus too well

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:48:06

Mulan_Busty: The boots are indeed for kicking you...out of the Mafia. You've got until 12 noon tomorrow to prove you're not an idiot. (By prove, I mean do something that'll gain my respect, not just make you look good. You've got quite a way to go, since my respect for you is about at the level of a shitter.) Good luck, or good riddance. I'll be keeping track.

At 1/9/06 03:39 PM, TheFallenOne2 wrote: hmm, i'll try that nick for a while ( if it isen't taken)

Try -TheFallenOne- or The-Fallen-One so you can get rid of that annoying number.

riiiight...

What the fuck? I just agreed with you.

there are? ah well

It's pretty obvious, anyway.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 16:51:29

well here's another good story.

ENCOUNTER OF THE SAME KIND

I walk down a dark street, it was near midnight. the whole street was empty and quiet, my kind of street. the closest noise was coming from a bar. there was a party going on inside of it. i then get tempted to walk inside. i was right, but the party was larger than expected. there was only one person that wasn't acting like they were on crack, it was woman and a beautiful one at that. she seemed to look shy. then i decide to party along with the others for a while. when i get tired, i sit down next to the woman. "hello" she said. "well hello to you too". she smiled. "so what these fuckers partying about?"i say. she says "how the fuck am i supposed to know". i laugh it off. we stay quiet for a few minutes until she immediately says "showtime" in a happy voice and pulls out two deagles and unloads on everyone in the bar. out of shock i say "WHAT THE FUCK?!" i hide behind the counter and pull out my dual silver ballers. the bartender tries to shoot me with a shotgun but i blow his fat ass away with my guns. after hiding for a brief moment, i shoot some bystanders out of boredom until the woman notices me and shoots a beer bottle right next to me and duck right away. i sneak into the kitchen and she almosts shoots me in the ass. the chinese cooks charged at me with their knives and i shoot some of them. one came up behind me but the woman shot them and went back to shooting at me. "what the fuck is your problem?!" i say. she shoots off a piece of my ear. i slide a cart at her and blow it up but she comes up behind me with a ak-47. i pull a lighter and a hairspray can and burn the rifle shut. she got pissed and whacked me with it till i grabbed her arm and swung her around. i then say"seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!". she says back "FUCK YOU" and kicks me in the nuts. i throw the hairspray can into a oven and jumped out the window before the bar expoded. before i start to relax, she shows up again on a motorcycle and shoots at me with an micro uzi. i run behind a trash can and dash away to a alley. i sneak into a warehouse and hide in there. i start to walk around and found a shitload of guns in a crate. i put on a bullet proof vest and walk around with a sp-12 shotgun. when reached a wall of crates, i found the woman wearing nightvision goggles and shoots at me with two micro uzis. i ran the fuck away from her and hid behind a stack of crates and i get all giddy when i see fireworks all over the ground. i call out to her and when she saw the fireworks, she smiled wider than me. we begin to shoot at each other while we jump on stacks of crates opposite from each other, when we reached the highest points on our stacks, we unload on each other while the fireworks light up the place and fire spreads all over the ground. after a few minutes of shooting at each other, we notice all the gun shot wounds all over our bodies but continue to shoot at each other. shortly after, we start shooting at the top of our stacks and we both fall over with them. a few hours later, i wake up and walk over to the woman and she opens her eyes and smiles, while i point a silverballer at her. i pull the trigger and the gun clicks and i say "BANG"..........we both laugh until she shoots me in the leg and i fall right next to her. "what the fuck was all that about?" i ask. she says "no reason" and she gets up and walks to the door. "hey what's your name?"i ask. she replies "my name is charlotte" and walks out. i find out i can't move my legs so i just go back to sleep and say "aw who gives a fuck?".

moral: when coming across someone crazy as you, it's the same as heaven.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:03:54

I see that everyone has overlooked my important post despite the BOLD LETTERS, so i'll bting it up again.

CHANGE IN TITLE
I think that we should change the title of Head Capo to "Consigliere." It only seems right that if we give someone the postion the Caporegime, then we should have a Consigliere. I can't make this decsion myself so i'll leave it up to Ghost and Charrlotte.

BTW: Great story Ultras i'm looking forward to the next one.

To all those who care l am going to start my big Godfather story ASAP. It will be like Mast3r Minds BBS Battle Royal but along the lines of the Godfather. I'll give the important parts here first.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:18:16

At 1/9/06 02:59 PM, Auditor9006 wrote: Hello again! I was just wondering if i could possibly join! i had my post limit a long time ago and a number of them are pretty long if you wish to check. other then that i would just like someone to get back to me! Thanks for your time!

Can you tell me why you are using Regus' sig? Is it because you like it and don't know how to put your name on it? Or are you Regus and are fucking around with us? Hmm...

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:21:35

At 1/9/06 05:18 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Can you tell me why you are using Regus' sig? Is it because you like it and don't know how to put your name on it? Or are you Regus and are fucking around with us? Hmm...

Orrr its possible that i made the sig, and he was having trouble uploading it and im showing him that it does upload! Ask him. Silly man. (i.e. i made the sig but regus was having trouble uploading it into his profile so i put it in mine to prove that it does work.) if you dont believe me, or to just check out my work go to the PPM! its rocksors your boxors!

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:35:45

heres another story .Ghost might be pleased. if you think this is the last scene from scarface, DAMN STRAIGHT MENG.
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

A bunch of people gather around the door to Ghost's room and start putting C4 all over it. right before they blow it to hell, Ghost blows the door down himself. "this is the part where you say thank you, you ungratefull shits!". more people run up the stairs and shoot at him but they miss and fires his rifle's grenade launcher at all of them and blows them away. more come from behind. "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" and blows them out the window and a 19 year old comes from behind with a 9mm. "i,m frigging Ghost Gonzalez, you think you can fucking kill me?! if you say yes then i'll blow your motherfucking head off!!!!!" the man tries to run but he shoots him into the fountain. "take that you fucking cockaroache!!!" he runs to the balcony and shoots at the rest of them. "I,m FUCKING GHOST GONZALEZ, FUCK WITH ME AND YOU FUCK WITH THE BEST, YOU SHITHEADS." they run into the mansion but get blown up by their own C4. "take that you stupid fucks!!" more people rush in and shoot up Ghost. "thats all you got?! if fucking so then take your weak motherfucking bullets back!!!!" he throws more grenades at them until a man with sunglasses stands behind him. "take that you weak ass cocksuckers, thats for blinkie." the man shoots him in the back of the head with a sawn-off shotgun and he falls over. before Ghost falls into the fountain, he blows himself up along with the mansion. "SAY GOOD BYE YOU COCKAROACHES, SAY HELLO TO MY OTHER FRIEND!!!!!!!!"

End

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:45:08

At 1/9/06 05:03 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: I see that everyone has overlooked my important post despite the BOLD LETTERS, so i'll bting it up again.

I'm sure people have seen it, they're just waiting for someone in authority to say something.

I suppose that would work. Traditional Mafia ranks go like this:

1. Capo di Tutti Capi (The "Boss of Bosses")
2. Capo di Capi Re (a title of respect given to a senior or retired member; chairman emeritus)
3. Capo Crimini (Don or Godfather)
4. Capo Bastone (Underboss)
5. Consigliere (Advisor)
6. Contabile (Financial advisor)
7. Caporegime' or Capodecina (Lieutenant who commands a crew of Sgarrista)
8. Sgarrista or Soldati (foot soldiers)
9. Picciotto (low ranking member)
10. Giovane D'Onore (associate member)

Ghost is the Capo Crimini here, and Strauss is the Capo Bastone. That'd make me the Consigliere here, and I suppose since we don't really make any money we could call the retired capos Contabiles (wouldn't make sense to give the title of Capo di Capi Re, since that'd be above Ghost).

When Ghost comes around he can confirm it, but as far as I go it'd be a nice convenient title. "Head capo" is sorta stodgy IMO.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:48:13

Mulan:

Your first story didn't impress me. If you're going for moral shit, just say what you want to say and don't make me read a really dumb story that makes you look "hardcore" just to end it with a moral that no one cares about.

Your second story was straight out of Scarface. Originality points: 0. Intelligence points: 0.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:48:24

Well thats some good stories Ultras regus i liked em. I can't qiute remember which wrote which right now but 5/5's.

Mutant i didn't like your stories on this page. The first was iratic and paragraphs would of helped. And your second one was a rip off to short and bizarre like phantomA stories. But since your the same person(we all know you are) and aren't on probation

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:49:13

At 1/9/06 05:45 PM, Charrlotte wrote: long ass list

damn girl, you went all out there. you even used the italian names for them. at least i know that a boss of all bosses exist. it's like just hearing about that the universe is just a planet.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:52:22

So, i suppose that i'm just a Sgarrista with a few useful talents then...i'm ok with that, they still get to kill people. Anyways, i have officially given up. In the beginning, stories were awesome, they made you want to read more, 5/5's were given constantly...now...i'm ashamed at the lack of idea put into stories, the lack of detail, of thought, of everything that makes stories great. After reading the few stories Mutant put up...i'm giving up on writing stories, period.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:56:53

At 1/9/06 05:52 PM, BigLundi wrote: So, i suppose that i'm just a Sgarrista with a few useful talents then...i'm ok with that, they still get to kill people.

Piciottos are cool too, anyway. They're just members who don't have a profession.
Technically you'd be a capodecina, but we use the term differently here. ; )

i'm giving up on writing stories, period.

THAT'S COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. >;'(

You know, if you wrote more stories, then we'd have a smaller crap : quality ratio.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 17:58:46

Oh, and Mulan.

Read this.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 18:03:30

okay okay people, you made your point....I SUCK. the first story, i don't know why people don't like it but i do understand it needed paragraphs but i,m not too fond of them but i'll make good use of them in the next one but the second one, it is a fucking paragraph! hopefully the boss will not be hearing of this or he'll be frigging pissed. if you people don't like my next one, TOO FRIGGING BAD. but that may force me to pull my incomplete series out my ass and be forced to premier them here instead of random.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 18:09:05

At 1/9/06 06:03 PM, Mutant_Busterjr wrote:

:hopefully the boss will not be hearing of this or he'll be frigging pissed.

Why?

TOO FRIGGING BAD. but that may force me to pull my incomplete series out my ass and be forced to premier them here instead of random.

Mutant do you even understand your position here?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 18:12:49

At 1/9/06 06:09 PM, RedGlare wrote: Why?

you tell me because i certainly ain't dumbin it down.

i may not even have one by the end of tommorrow goddamnit.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 18:17:08

At 1/9/06 06:12 PM, Mutant_Busterjr wrote:
At 1/9/06 06:09 PM, RedGlare wrote: Why?
you tell me because i certainly ain't dumbin it down.

I don't have a clue to what the hell your talking about?

i may not even have one by the end of tommorrow goddamnit.

Precisely so why are you squandering your last chance here?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 18:20:33

At 1/9/06 06:17 PM, RedGlare wrote: I don't have a clue to what the hell your talking about?

well you're the interrorgator here, do something about it

Precisely so why are you squandering your last chance here?

because im not being left without many options because our "fair" head capo expects too much from someone like me.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 18:21:50

One more story, that's it, and only because it's been boiling in my brain for awhile.

The Annoying Ones

After sitting down and reading the Sports section of the newspaper, i looked up to see Charlotte walk in, hungover, as usual. She ripped the paper out of my hands, as usual, and kicked me out of my chair, as usual. I sighed, Charlotte could be annoying at times, but i had to put up with her if i didn't want my dick chopped off.

I decided to just ignore her for now, and grab some well-deserved coffee. As i grabbed the coffee thermos...i noticed it empty. "Who drank the last of this shit?" i asked aloud. Joic snickered, "Make some more, the beans and sink's right there, with a new filter or two." I rolled my eyes, i was grumpy sometimes without my coffee. Replacing the filter and filling the coffee maker with water, i put the beans in the maker. As i turned on the maker, it started to grind, then it stopped. Curious, i took the lid off, and looked in, nothing wrong as far as i could tell. I shrugged, put the lid down, and tried agasin, this time, it didn't even start. I knew i didn't put too much beans in, nor too much water, what the hell? As i scratched my head, the coffee maker blew up and sent me on my ass. Trivia and Joic started snickering, but went into full-blown laughs. They could be annoying sometimes, but i had to put up with them if i didn't want to be blown up like the coffee maker.

Leaving that room before it got ugly, i saw a familiar face, Phantom. I smiled, "Sup Phantom?" Apparently, he wasn't having a good day, "Was used as dummy practce, AGAIN." he said, growling at me. I grinned, trying to lighten the mood, "What? For sex education? I laughed jokingly. Allow me to explain something, Phantom is regualarly beaten the shit out of in the Mafia, and rarely does much about it. Normally, he sits and takes it, but this time, his plight was being taken light of, and he didn't appreciate it. After he smacked me in the nose a few times with his sniper rifle, and tripped me, slamming the butt of his rifle into the back of my head, i passed out, and was blissfully unaware he was enjoying hurting me. Phantom could be annoying sometimes...but i had to take it, or else i'd get a bullet in my head.

After this bad morning, i got pissed, deciding to go down to the soldier rooms to lighten myself up. Everyone got a good laugh when they saw the marks Phantom gave me, and laughed even harder when they found out it was indeed Phantom that did it. Slowly pulling on my brass knuckles, i punched my fists together, and snarled. Several older soldiers gulped, others looked in confusion, the rest...fear. After several men were on the ground unconscious, and the rest managed to get away, i put my knuckles back in my pockets, smiling my satisfied smile. I could be annoying sometimes, but you better handle it yourself, else i'll beat your ass to a pulp.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-09 18:24:06

At 1/9/06 06:20 PM, Mutant_Busterjr wrote: because im not being left without many options because our "fair" head capo expects too much from someone like me.

I could say different, very much so, but it's better for you to find things out yourself, right? You wanted to be here so bad, put up with the conditions, you also said that you were a good storywriter a few pages back, now you're calling your work crap, after hearing the responses of others, this is why you must not brag about such a thing and keep practicing. I'm no better myself at telling stories, but I try to do better each time hoping to outdo myself gaining some progress.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature