00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Edyborei just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,669,620 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 09:28:02

hold on i forgot what i was gonna type...oh yeah, it's glad to see all three f you back, and sorry you got banned Joic. Morgana, are you stalking joic? I was watching that M. Night Shulaman documentary on SciFi last night and that makes you think twice about what is real, that the paranormal is more real than you think. If you get a chance watch it.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 12:05:27

At 7/20/04 09:28 AM, _Ghost_ wrote: I was watching that M. Night Shulaman documentary on SciFi last night and that makes you think twice about what is real, that the paranormal is more real than you think. If you get a chance watch it.

i saw a few minuets of it, well 3 min. over a span of an hour, so i really didnt catch it at all

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 12:52:20

Welcome Back Welcome Back -stick0 Yeah!! Im back. Hows everyone doing in the good o'le familia? Well Its Good TO be Back.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 15:43:25

At 7/20/04 09:28 AM, _Ghost_ wrote: hold on i forgot what i was gonna type...oh yeah, it's glad to see all three f you back, and sorry you got banned Joic. Morgana, are you stalking joic?

Ain't no prob I'm not angry or anything *coughasscough* and now I'm getting a bit suspicius about morgana...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 19:56:19

3 items of business...

Ok people this is last call. All members of the private forum who want their character drawn must give me a description now because after this I am done and shall move on to another porject. Want a drawing? Then let me know.

Attention... I have just rencently posted 5 new characters and you may already be there so go check it out. Location: the PF in the lounge.

Welcome back to all those banned, way to go guys, good to see our best and brightest at work here. :p
Ha Ha joking (sort of) ^__^

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 20:09:39

At 7/20/04 07:56 PM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: 3 items of business...

I'm all ears...and also i have 2 thumbs to help out

Ok people this is last call. All members of the private forum who want their character drawn must give me a description now because after this I am done and shall move on to another porject. Want a drawing? Then let me know.

I'm already done, thanks!

Attention... I have just rencently posted 5 new characters and you may already be there so go check it out. Location: the PF in the lounge.

I've seen them already, and they are sweet, great job, also, there is alot of people there lol

Welcome back to all those banned, way to go guys, good to see our best and brightest at work here. :p

Weee, i wasn't banned but who cares! lol

Ha Ha joking (sort of) ^__^

oooo....o well, thats ok, u and ur funny jokes that seem funny in their own corky way :p

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 22:47:11

when will you guys be accepting new members

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 22:55:22

At 7/20/04 10:47 PM, picopyro1 wrote: when will you guys be accepting new members

well, you meet the requirements for being able to join. so, i have no problem with you joining. what position would you like to join as? if you have trouble deciding, rocketman can tell you what positions are available.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 23:22:51

sweet thankyou guyz, I'd love to be in this club so hat are the ranks that are left

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 23:28:46

At 7/20/04 11:22 PM, picopyro1 wrote: sweet thankyou guyz, I'd love to be in this club so hat are the ranks that are left

Hitman
Driving
Accountet
Dame (probably not for you)
Sniper
Lab Tech.
Demolitions
Special Operations
I think thats all

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 23:34:09

Hitman

:: I think thats all

I would like to be hitman

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 23:39:53

At 7/20/04 11:34 PM, picopyro1 wrote:
Hitman
I think thats all
I would like to be hitman

Alright so I guess I'm in, I added NG mafia to my sig, So do you guys like give me orders to kill somebody, or do we talk about stuff

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-20 23:42:10

At 7/20/04 11:39 PM, picopyro1 wrote: Alright so I guess I'm in, I added NG mafia to my sig, So do you guys like give me orders to kill somebody, or do we talk about stuff

go sirn up for the private forums and all shall be revealed...the address is on strauss' sig or rockets sig.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 00:12:45

what link do I click

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 00:23:44

At 7/21/04 12:12 AM, picopyro1 wrote: what link do I click

click on the link that says 'NG Mafia Private Forums' in my sig. there may be a little trouble, because ezforums is a bitch with new-member sign ups, but just let me know if you have any trouble.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 00:32:56

I sent a message to the forum administratoor of NG mafia or something and he has to validate me through e-mail to become a member of the NG mafia, So I guess I will be awaiting his email

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 00:37:36

At 7/21/04 12:32 AM, picopyro1 wrote: I sent a message to the forum administratoor of NG mafia or something and he has to validate me through e-mail to become a member of the NG mafia, So I guess I will be awaiting his email

yeah, i just took care of it

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 00:52:22

Do I have to make an official NG mafia member request at the forums?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 00:55:53

Hey everyone, I want to join
If I'm in, I would want to be a sniper, if that is in any way possible, kthxbye

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 01:12:48

What is my mafia position? is it hitman

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 02:02:35

At 7/21/04 12:55 AM, kingofign wrote: Hey everyone, I want to join
If I'm in, I would want to be a sniper, if that is in any way possible, kthxbye

your stats check out. so just sign up for the forums and i'll let you in.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 03:53:39

hey now the only person i stalk is aasha (joking) and i just thought that it was a coicidence that me and jioc got back on the same day plus i'm in some clubs with him big deal... i'm all for the parenormal(music, anime)and horror stuff that makes my bllod run!...

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 11:49:29

I did, I made a thread at new members cause I saw how everyone else did, with my email, AIM and stuff, not sure if thats what I'm supposed to do but I did, and if I am supposed to do something else could someone please notify me?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 16:37:12

hello im back from my 1st ban ever now i would just like to know WHO THE FUCK BANNED ME i had a good none banning and somebody fucks it up if i get the asshole who banned me ill kill em (jk) you dont have tell me it sucks being banned but at last i got a chance to wacth RAB 10

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 17:37:53

stupid gay bans not letting me post, meh oh well im use to it. too bad the mod didnt keep reading me and strauss little convo and see that i didnt no he was being sarcastic, dam mods should read more.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 18:45:53

Requests for a character ends tonight. If you want a cartoon of your mafia type person you have to tell me before midnight central time. I will be officially done drawing and no crying and begging after the fact is going to do any good. Final notice poeple.
Yea thats about it...
Welcome back red!

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 19:20:27

Hello I would like to join the mafia......

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 20:27:58

At 7/21/04 06:45 PM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: Requests for a character ends tonight. If you want a cartoon of your mafia type person you have to tell me before midnight central time. I will be officially done drawing and no crying and begging after the fact is going to do any good. Final notice poeple.
Yea thats about it...
Welcome back red!

I'd like you to illustrate my persona.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 20:50:04

Ok its not letting me sign into the private forums didn't I get banned from it or something?

Response to NG Mafia 2004-07-21 21:14:32

At 7/21/04 07:20 PM, Sephiroth_1 wrote: Hello I would like to join the mafia......

Your stats make the requirments but you'll have to wait till a council member shows up.