00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,662,694 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2012-04-24 01:37:26

At 4/23/12 10:06 PM, J-Rex wrote:
You good at writing stories? Write us a nice little Mafia inspired story, I'm just a soldier but I'm sure the bosses will appreciate it once they come around. That would be a good indicator of you being a worthy candidate or not.
I'll do what I gottta to get in.

Aight. Let's see what you got. I'll help you out. Write the next part for the story I just started. I don't care what you do with it, just do something. I believe it's 5 or 6 posts up.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-05-16 21:35:07

OBligatory post until im sober enough to write something with some thought in it. But good to see you again Frag.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-05-16 22:06:44

I'm sorry to say but I can't possibly join this mafia at the moment. Maybe later in life I can't possibly finish someone's story.

I've actually been busy writing my own little Mafia story but still need a plot, I got characters and all that.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-05-17 00:40:23

I have been gone for far too long from these hallowed halls. Good to see some familiar faces still hanging around and the some I don't reconize but sure I i'll get to know in time.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-05-18 20:58:27

As one could expect from the clear lack of upkeep that this place has collected a fine amount of roaches and a sort of dankness that isn't that hard to break with some elbow grease and the right amount of pressure. Still the damages I've done by myself is overwhelming, whoever thought it was a good idea to leave me here by myself made a grand error.

The most I've accomplished was making a bong out of scrap weapons trying and failing at fusing drugs in the lab. Don't go in there...tried fusing LSD, PCP, and Ketamine, with Green Crack and now there's fumes everywhere. So unless you want to be tripping balls surrounded by the most advanced technological weaponry, equipment, machinery, and robots..i suggest you.....hold on....wait...yeah just fucking go in there. Call it re initiation. Holla at me.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-05-18 21:05:24

OH YEAH
I really didn't care the last time i posted...but holy fuck Frag I haven't seen your name in ages. Seriously is good to see you again even though I know just as much about you as I do the date or time or something of the sort. Good times an all that mate. howdy fuckin doody

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-05-30 23:10:25

At 5/18/12 09:05 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: OH YEAH
I really didn't care the last time i posted...but holy fuck Frag I haven't seen your name in ages. Seriously is good to see you again even though I know just as much about you as I do the date or time or something of the sort. Good times an all that mate. howdy fuckin doody

Good to see you too, bud. Coming by here reminds me of that movie Cast Away, and you're Tom Hanks. Jeez, it's a total trip posting here, seriously guys, when I was active member I was 15 years old. I turn 22 in September. Yuuup.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-02 01:57:51

I thought this place was dead.
Glad it's still KIND OF going, though.

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-02 17:33:03

At 5/30/12 11:10 PM, Fragment wrote: Good to see you too, bud. Coming by here reminds me of that movie Cast Away, and you're Tom Hanks. Jeez, it's a total trip posting here, seriously guys, when I was active member I was 15 years old. I turn 22 in September. Yuuup.

Werd there's a lot of good memories here, and time sure did fuckin fly. I still remember attempting to join and who eventually let me in. As far as that reference goes I chuckled, but in actuality life to me would be the island which I'm stranded on, and this thread would be my Wilson. Half the times I really am just talking to myself..still ready and waiting for something to pop off.

At 6/2/12 01:57 AM, Twin-Uzis wrote: I thought this place was dead.
Glad it's still KIND OF going, though.

I'm not the type to usually give a fuck but at least when this place was active I had people to not give fucks with.
Now it's just me halfheartedly caring for this place and that's enough to keep it from getting locked or deleted.
If you feeling glad is all i got to show for it then hoo-fucking-ray that's good enough for me.

Life will eventually become routine and boring and people will flock back here to relive some good times. And that's where you'll fuckin find me still kickin it wit myself. I still got an imagination I can thrive on the dolo shiit I do it almost everyday anyway. All my real homies decided to move on in life, walk different paths that I couldn't follow and forget about they past along with me. Best friends turned to crack or time consuming careers. Then come back to me when they're life's in disarray and they realize they left behind some good shit but fuck all that this ain't the place, you're no psychiatrist, and I'm just venting.

Hope you all found something better in life.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-05 00:16:06

At 6/2/12 05:33 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Hope you all found something better in life.

Man, since I joined this place back in 05, I went through high school, lost my virginity, did drugs, worked through a ton of jobs and eventually made it to college where I'm a double major in Business and Film...I've lived in Denver, Salt Lake City, and I'm now in Virginia Beach for the summer.

I've found a lot of things in life, and yeah, that got me out of here. It's not like NG has offered something groundbreaking to keep all the old guys around. Take a look in General, it's been on a slow decline since 07. It's crazy that on a weekday evening there's only 20, maybe 30 people lurking, as compared to the heyday of NG ('04-'07) when there would be 4, 5 times as many people.

I'm sure Ghost, Strauss, Charlotte, Joic, all those people are doing something productive. I kinda hope that they, like me, sometimes take a look back here. And if they are, and you're reading this, guys, it'd be nice for you to post something, for old times sake.

Anyways, Boris, I kinda want to revive this place, don't you?

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-07 17:45:35

At 6/5/12 12:16 AM, Fragment wrote: Anyways, Boris, I kinda want to revive this place, don't you?

I've been faithfully awaiting the resurrection for years. Takes more than a few posts though, we need at least 2 more members, active people, reliable people, people who can get the job done knowwutImean? It won't exactly be like it was in the old days when we were just a bunch of crazy teenagers exploring new grounds.

Pun fucking intended.

We'd have to revamp, and I don't just want a shitty 2 day reunion, so that means recruiting newer members who would essentially have more interest in this place then the older members. Cause what you gotta remember is that for them the good times have come and gone, new recruits would bring that breath of fresh air. To bad everyone who browses NG now is a fanook

I know you bastards are still lurking, even if it's just once every few months I know you still come back to check up on shit. Make a post, say wut up, lemme know you're still alive I actually gave a shit about a few of you.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-07 21:01:29

At 6/7/12 05:45 PM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 6/5/12 12:16 AM, Fragment wrote: Anyways, Boris, I kinda want to revive this place, don't you?

I know you bastards are still lurking, even if it's just once every few months I know you still come back to check up on shit. Make a post, say wut up, lemme know you're still alive I actually gave a shit about a few of you.

Wut up? :)

Seriously though this is weird coming back here. I'd lurk and check up on this place every couple of months but everything seemed to have died again the week before. I can remember when this club was more popular then the Anime club and every week we'd get some arsehole try and fail to shut us down. Those were some fun times. I'm actually a little saddened that all the old gang are gone I hope they're doing great in there boring non internet lives though. Good to see Boris kept the seats warm though.

Actually posting again really is making me nostalgic I ain't too hot on this new redesign and it looks like politics and general have collapsed under the weight of there own shit though. Well I suppose that will happen when you're userbase is dominated by spoiled American 13 year olds.

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-07 23:59:10

wagwarn

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-08 19:55:54

At 6/7/12 09:01 PM, RedGlare wrote: Actually posting again really is making me nostalgic I ain't too hot on this new redesign and it looks like politics and general have collapsed under the weight of there own shit though. Well I suppose that will happen when you're userbase is dominated by spoiled American 13 year olds.

Yeah mostly everything outside of C&C caught a case. Forums went to hell when the site started really gettin serious with its flash and graphic shit. Everyone with a sense of maturity dipped, reason being why I'm still here..
But good to see you again Red, it has been a very long minute.

An yeah for a while we were the most active club, but everyone knows fuckin anime has cult like followers.

See Marsup is here as well, Bentornato my friend.
I'd post more but a Bronx Tale is on...u know.

Slowly but surely

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-08 23:16:46

At 6/7/12 11:59 PM, Marsupial wrote: wagwarn

Glarglebargle!

At 6/8/12 07:55 PM, Boris-4-U wrote:

Yeah mostly everything outside of C&C caught a case. Forums went to hell when the site started really gettin serious with its flash and graphic shit. Everyone with a sense of maturity dipped, reason being why I'm still here..
But good to see you again Red, it has been a very long minute.

Yeah its kinda depressing given how big and varied this place was in its heyday. There were some genuinely knowledgeable people running around with a sense of humour now its just teenage whining.

An yeah for a while we were the most active club, but everyone knows fuckin anime has cult like followers.

And given that it was about fawning over one of the most over-saturated media centres that churns out 50+ series per year plus films, DVD's and mini episodes for those culturally blind twits to chase after constantly. I mean I like some of the shows but how many times can you fall for the same carbon copy of that show that was popular two years ago? The fact we were able to eclipse them for over a year should be worthy of a prize. Not a very good prize admittedly.

I'd post more but a Bronx Tale is on...u know.

I don't know what that is but it sounds sexual, I approve.

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-08 23:20:03

Might write a little piece on here after my exams finish on thursday, care to join me boris?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-11 19:00:23

Blahh I got too many cobwebs to get into a story right now 'Sup maybe another time if you stick around :P
However if you start something good I may be inclined to continue it.

In other news...

nothing

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-14 02:42:11

Don't know if RedGlare and Marsupial know me, but I think I know you, or it might just be that I recognize your names from lurking. Anyways, what's good my nigs.

And yeah, Boris, we need some fresh meat in here. But first we need to keep the thread going, I for one need to do my part to get the ball rolling. Ha, I love how you've been steadily replying, my friend. You're the man. And I decided I love this place too much to not post in here more often, regardless of how geeky or time wasting it may be. I suck at keeping up with stories, but I'll continue that one I started on the last page. Unfortunately, I'll do it on my own time.

part two: coming this winter 2012

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-14 20:54:37

lol yeah i know you frag, i made your sig too lol

Finished exams now, went decently, so gonna be trying to start up a story soon, hopefully we can get a back and forth thing going on up in this.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-14 21:45:09

At 6/14/12 08:54 PM, Marsupial wrote: lol yeah i know you frag, i made your sig too lol

Jeez, I feel dumb now. Your name is on my sig, hahaha. It's been my all time fave, which is why I'll probably keep it for another 4 years at least.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-15 05:51:17

At 6/14/12 02:42 AM, Fragment wrote: Ha, I love how you've been steadily replying, my friend. You're the man. And I decided I love this place too much to not post in here more often, regardless of how geeky or time wasting it may be

Bro, I'm not sure if you knew, but i'm a fucking machine. I was artificially created by Triv some 7 years ago, and was a project gone completely wrong. I was stored away and gained consciousness after being exposed to a bottle of Everclear that was smashed on the floor and leaked into my tank. I have forever since then been fueling my blood with alcohol like Bender from Futurama. Due to a lack of updates and maintenance I've been shortcircuting, hence the bad grammar as well as my destructive tendencies. I've dissassemblesd most of Trivs experiments for scrap parts for myself. And with all the junk that's lying around I dion't plan on shutting down anytime soon. Who else is on at 6am..really..

part two: coming this winter 2012

this is the quote for this entire thread lol

coming sooooooon

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-15 20:58:01

Apparently the mods are still scoping us out.
Noticed we were a page short..

I've been here almost everyday I know how many fuckin pages we have/had don't question it.

It bothered me cause I know there wasn't enough spam for them to delete subtracting a whole page.

Then, like deep fried been burrito, it fuckin hit me.

They deleted MY page. Not long ago when this place was 10x as inactive as it was now, I continued a convo with myself for the length of almost an entire page. Maybe like 25-26 posts of just me, and they weren't even all one liners.

FUCKING GONE
cause some bitch ass thought they were doing a service by cleaning the thread. You fucking pussy you don't even fucking know! You just entered the fucking Pharaohs crypt and decided to dust the place up you big handed fuck. You're that douche bag fucking kid at school who watched me steadily build up my blocks before running through them like a SPED knocking them down. Except now there's not even a shred left.

So fucking lucky this is done through computers. If this were real and my words were on paper instead of digitized and you ripped up my pages, I would crack your fucking skull like American History X.

Such ignorance you basically just came into my temple an stole a script from my bible.
You're like the council Nicea who Canonized the Holy Bible leaving out numerous texts about the life of Jesus erasing them from history, just cause it would make it look better.
You're the barbarians who decided it'd be a good fucking idea to burn the books of Alexandria.
You're every German scum who took place in the book burnings in the late 30's and early 40's.

I hate you.

NG Mafia

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-17 05:25:38

At 6/14/12 02:42 AM, Fragment wrote: Don't know if RedGlare and Marsupial know me, but I think I know you, or it might just be that I recognize your names from lurking. Anyways, what's good my nigs.

Fool! I see all and I know all, well not really but yeah I remember you. By the way any of you remember that old timer Big Lundi? He's on youtube now, seems he thinks he can take down God. Oh well if Bill Shatner could manage it I guess there's hope.

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-17 13:47:22

At 6/17/12 05:25 AM, RedGlare wrote: Fool! I see all and I know all, well not really but yeah I remember you. By the way any of you remember that old timer Big Lundi? He's on youtube now, seems he thinks he can take down God. Oh well if Bill Shatner could manage it I guess there's hope.

Huh, so that's Lundi in real life, I guess. He was one of the members that let me in the Rap Crew and it was from him and a few others (Charlotte, Mast3rmind and TheBoneThug) that I heard about this place. I owe it partly to him for being a member of the mafia. Daaammnnn, nostalgia is awesome and can kick your ass at the same time. Definition of bittersweet.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-18 23:23:34

GUYS I WANNA FRIGGIN JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-18 23:44:48

At 6/18/12 11:23 PM, malfunction19 wrote: GUYS I WANNA FRIGGIN JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-19 23:53:48

At 6/18/12 11:23 PM, malfunction19 wrote: GUYS I WANNA FRIGGIN JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, are you asking to join the Mafia with a picture of an owl with the word "Pleeeeeasssseee" under it?

That's a boss looking owl, though. Hmmm.

You're alright, Griffin.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-20 15:04:57

Ahem, well good sir or madam joining a family as prestigious as ours takes certain commitments and requires a couple of attributes. The main one being a minimum of fifty intelliegen-

Nah screw it beggars can't afford to be choosers, if you want to join its not like we can stop you anyway. Just no more frigging owls and don't write like a dyslexic chimp.

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-25 09:44:04

where do i join

no

Response to NG Mafia 2012-06-26 08:30:24

At 6/25/12 09:44 AM, arg644 wrote: where do i join

You join here mah dude, but If you wanna join you must pass our initiation test, just like everyone else had to. Alright so I want you to take your face, and smash it as hard as you can against your keyboard, then leave.

Fragments

Boris slammed hard into the wall, splintering wood stabbed at his side drawing blood as he slid down to the floor. Something terrible had happened.
Boris had been drinking.
Using his gun as a crutch he managed to get a few inches off the ground before falling back flat on his face as the gun slipped out from his hand. He tasted the marble that lined the mansion floors, pooling spit underneath him that mixed with his blood. He braced his arms for round two as he pushed himself back to his feet. He grabbed cold steel, and followed it up. Arm over arm he pulled like rope up the railing, finally coming to a door that he needed only to glare at making It opened almost automatically, it didn't want none of him. Once outside he drew a breath of fresh air sobering him up for a few seconds, enough so he could see the tops of trees that surrounded the immense mansion. The thick forest provided solid cover from the outside city, isolating the mafiosos and keeping their mischievousness at a low key, allowing all kinds of things to go wrong.

The spins started to hit again as Boris drew his weapon, aiming at the swaying buildings miles away. He began to let off rounds, nothing says wake up at 5am like a Desert Eagle going off. No police would be answering the call however, the huge amounts of money they were still being paid made sure of that as the cops rolled around in fancy cars counting dollars. He fired until the clip was dry, and then a few more times after that. He grinned and chucked his gun into the dense forest, something to do later he thought.. as he braced hard on his foot that leaned over the side of the building. He stared down, depth perception thrown off by the alcohol and nine stories of height. It hit him like a right hook. He staggered and swayed, losing balance. In his head he could here his voice narrating the scene, "It doesn't look good for Boris! Barely able to stand he struggles for control near the edge!" Each step threw him more off balance as he shuffled his feet underneath him. Eyes closed he felt the ground with every step, finally his shins hit the ledge as he felt his body weight shift.

Time seemed to stop, and everything got quite as if somewhere someone was watching and freeze framed this exact moment. Nothing flashed before his eyes, no great revelation was uncovered, no last thoughts shot through his head, just silence. It lasted only a second, just one second that seemed like forever as his weight was shifter over the edge. A day spent dreaming seems like a lifetime, only ending when reality starts. Like a scene from Max Payne Boris slowly drifted over, almost horizontal now he felt force of gravity take hold as his body gave way to physics, just then he felt something grab the back of his shirt and yank him out of his time warp. Time and sound returned to normal as his thudded to the ground. His eyes widened taking in the morning sky, the sun wasn't up just yet, but it gave the sky it's morning glow as dark transitioned to light, he could see clouds and jet streams, giving him realization that the day would never stop coming, and time was a formidable opponent that would never go down. He quickly drew another breath which stabbed at his lungs forcing him to cough. He turned to his stomach as he coughed up blood and vomit, between each cough inhaling a new breath of life.

Saliva hung from his lips as he braced himself up, he struggled getting to his feet and almost fell again into his mess. He felt those hands again grab him and pull him to his feet. He was leaning on a shoulder, his sight wasn't all there yet and he couldn't make out who it was, but he felt the embrace of a friend. Taking new breaths he was guided back inside and down the stairs. Without sight he could only focus on his feet, putting one in front of the next was his only task as of now. Strong arms placed him in a seat as he tried to regain his vision. He tossed his head back and tried to view his ally but all was blurry, a normal sight. He made out another figure advancing towards him, he felt hard calculated fingers slap him across his face.
"Idiot!" was all he made out.
Boris smiled as his head started to clear. 'It's gonna be a good day.' he thought to himself.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature