00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hizzacked just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,664,493 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 01:16:54

At 2/5/06 01:12 AM, Speedy1234 wrote: Happy?

Ridiculously.

(:-} (Cry-baby smilie)

Did I mention I was a smilie-maker? Yes, I realize this is about the fifth time I say it, but god damn it, I want to know what's on your mind.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 01:23:07

At 2/5/06 01:16 AM, Fragment wrote:
Did I mention I was a smilie-maker? Yes, I realize this is about the fifth time I say it, but god damn it, I want to know what's on your mind.

Yes, we heard... And you're pretty good at it too. I'll keep yours in mind with the rest of the internet famous smilies...

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 01:27:02

At 2/5/06 01:23 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Yes, we heard... And you're pretty good at it too. I'll keep yours in mind with the rest of the internet famous smilies...

You better, god damn it. I want to be so famous that eventually they will add my own article to Wiki (and it won't be a stub), and there will be many countless threads of "Fragment is a ____", or "Photoshop Fragment!", and people will call me a reg and hate me.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 01:41:22

At 2/5/06 01:27 AM, Fragment wrote: You better, god damn it. I want to be so famous that eventually they will add my own article to Wiki (and it won't be a stub), and there will be many countless threads of "Fragment is a ____", or "Photoshop Fragment!", and people will call me a reg and hate me.

Interesting ambition but as long as you like it... I wish you good luck trying to get famous over the internet by making smilies...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 01:49:36

At 2/5/06 01:41 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Interesting ambition but as long as you like it... I wish you good luck trying to get famous over the internet by making smilies...

I want to be famous by any means necessary. So far, I'm working on a football scholarship, and a ticket to Hollywood greatness. I'm not so good music-wise, but if I ever do play football in college or make myself a Bedn monster here, I'll be plenty happy.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 03:27:23

At 2/5/06 01:49 AM, Fragment wrote:
I want to be famous by any means necessary. So far, I\'m working on a football scholarship, and a ticket to Hollywood greatness. I\'m not so good music-wise, but if I ever do play football in college or make myself a Bedn monster here, I\'ll be plenty happy.

Its good to see someone with the right state of mind. People limit greatness by thinking the cup is half empty...people obtain greatness thinking the cup is half full...you are great and wise when you realize that the cup is half full if it was filled half way, half empty when it was filled full and poured or drank until half way, you are happy when you realize there is no cup.

I made this up for a book I have been messin with. Frag, people might say your stupid or crazy for what you are saying but I think it is totally realistic, just dont give in when people try to push you down. I wish you luck with everything, I will too be in the midst of big things, but think about why you are doing it. Being famous is nothing...its crap. There are people that come to newgrounds, hide true identity, and enjoy the freedom of being one of the people. Dont make yourself an icon. Trust me, once you get well known for one thing, it will be hard to be taken serious at another thing.

I dunno man, just a thought, but keep going the distance...heh

Your movie was...ok...it was funny...I know you can make better
respect

:P

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 04:07:17

At 2/5/06 03:27 AM, GoodFella wrote: I dunno man, just a thought, but keep going the distance...heh

Very wise words, from a very dumb man (:-D), but thanks for the advice. I don't really want fame, but what I want is GREATNESS. I want to live a flamboyant, extravagant life. Yes, fame and power is not everything, and that may not be a really wise road to take, but I for one want to be the bang in life.

Your movie was...ok...it was funny...I know you can make better

Yes, I know. I'm trying to think of a sequel, but my producers don't want to fund me and my actors keep bailing on me. Plus my camera man has some domestical problems.

respect

Holy fuck of a shitty bitch.

P

o-) (Happy Cyclops)

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 04:17:24

At 2/5/06 04:07 AM, Fragment wrote:
Very wise words, from a very dumb man (:-D), but thanks for the advice

dumb...coming from a chat smilie inventor...that makes me feel good...glad to see you going for greatness.

Yes, I know. I\'m trying to think of a sequel, but my producers don\'t want to fund me and my actors keep bailing on me. Plus my camera man has some domestical problems.

I understand...maybe Mel Gibson will fund your production...

o-) (Happy Cyclops)

lolz...this is the best one

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 05:02:34

At 2/5/06 04:07 AM, Fragment wrote: Yes, I know. I'm trying to think of a sequel, but my producers don't want to fund me and my actors keep bailing on me. Plus my camera man has some domestical problems.

Speaking of camera men I have found the most Hiliaroius thing ever found. Check what this camera man found while he was bored... I laughed my ass off.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 05:06:04

Excuse me... Wrong link... The right one just didn't work... But I found it on ebaums ( no shit... ) so watch it there... Here.v

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 05:53:31

At 2/5/06 05:06 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Excuse me... Wrong link... The right one just didn\'t work... But I found it on ebaums ( no shit... ) so watch it there... Here.v

OMG...lol...that dude is a perv...but still... I think that was me...fo real...I wonder where that was..

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 06:38:31

At 2/5/06 05:53 AM, GoodFella wrote: OMG...lol...that dude is a perv...but still... I think that was me...fo real...I wonder where that was..

Right... If that is you then I'm the bloody queen of England... but it was funny what happens off the news edition. Other than that, nothing new going on...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 07:01:06

I have a web site FINALLY...

Triptoons.com

I am working on it, so spare me, I will host all the flash stuff here so maybe bookmark it.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 09:31:55

Hi, my name is lydia, I heard a lot about many of you, I am GoodFellas friend, If I use GoodFellas computer from time to time...could I still be in this club? I want to post here every now and then until I get 50 good posts.

some thoughts, thanks

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 09:45:07

At 2/5/06 09:31 AM, LitLit wrote: Hi, my name is lydia, I heard a lot about many of you, I am GoodFellas friend, If I use GoodFellas computer from time to time...could I still be in this club? I want to post here every now and then until I get 50 good posts.

some thoughts, thanks

YAY ^Yeah...she is really cool...she has helped me with the flash and will keep on helping so thats cool. Please give her a warm welcome.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 10:46:35

At 2/5/06 09:31 AM, LitLit wrote: Hi, my name is lydia, I heard a lot about many of you, I am GoodFellas friend, If I use GoodFellas computer from time to time...could I still be in this club? I want to post here every now and then until I get 50 good posts.

sounds good to me, i don't have a problem with it. And if I don't then it's all good. So since you help out Goodfella with the flash that technically makes you his assistant?

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 11:18:10

some thoughts, thanks

Hey sure why not, you got my vote..
Any freind of GoodFella is a freind of mine.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 13:24:59

mafia eh? when theres a mafia theres always a rival mafia. Whos da rival maifa?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 14:16:17

So whats this I hear about a NG Mafia flash?

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 14:35:50

At 2/5/06 02:16 PM, -Superman- wrote: So whats this I hear about a NG Mafia flash?

Oh, not much. It's still in progress by GoodFella so it is getting better by the day.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 14:42:40

At 2/5/06 04:17 AM, GoodFella wrote: dumb...coming from a chat smilie inventor...that makes me feel good...glad to see you going for greatness.

Hey, us smilie inventors are underrated. Don't understimate the power of the smilie !-D (Cocky Wink Smilie)

I understand...maybe Mel Gibson will fund your production...

He's unavailable, since he's filming "The Passion of the Pope", an biopic about John Paul II. That Catholic jerk.

lolz...this is the best one

Hehe, glad you liked it.

D-( (Serious Cyclops)

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 14:51:05

At 2/5/06 02:42 PM, Fragment wrote: That Catholic jerk.

The way you phrase this implies all Catholics are jerks.
I'm Catholic, so in a sense you're also calling me a jerk.
>;'(

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 15:06:02

At 2/5/06 02:53 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: I don't like that face...

I've been using it for the past couple of months, and you only notice it now?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 15:38:35

At 2/5/06 02:51 PM, CharIotte wrote: The way you phrase this implies all Catholics are jerks.
I'm Catholic, so in a sense you're also calling me a jerk.
>;'(

Yes, you're a jerk, you jerk. It would help your case if you'd take your top off, you know?

Excuse me people, I'm on a writer's block right now, so no stories for you.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 19:02:56

Can I join?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 20:14:11

At 2/5/06 07:02 PM, Hektic176 wrote: Can I join?

Just because oselot said you have to get 50 more posts dosent mean your in the mafia...
So please take "ng mafia" out of your sig...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 20:27:58

At 2/5/06 07:02 PM, Hektic176 wrote: Can I join?

You're not a member yet, so please remove the "NG Mafia" out of your sig.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 20:29:37

Ok Im so ready to join this club. I have a lot less one liners now, and most of them has a porpuse. Mabey not all but some.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 20:32:19

At 2/5/06 08:29 PM, snarfclock wrote: Ok Im so ready to join this club. I have a lot less one liners now, and most of them has a porpuse. Mabey not all but some.

Hmmm, you have a good personality, but you're too spammy. I don't know what to say.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-05 21:00:00

Okay, i need to get back to writing I need to finish the next chapter, but I've been fucking busy with my site Random. And my works with photoshop, I must get the next chapter done ASAP.