00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JKAmovies just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,669,754 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-20 15:41:14

How do I go about joining this society?

I would like the don to answer this please.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-20 15:47:37

At 9/20/11 12:08 AM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 9/18/11 02:06 PM, The-Great-One wrote: When it comes to original and older members. Who here still stands?
Me, the original Don, and the Underboss.

Myself included, when I am alive...which is off and on as of late. I see this place got bustling a bit. Have to say that's surprising XD so now that things are coming to speed, perhaps I'll stick around too. Teeeeeeeeea someone said? *looks around for it* I'll take some. :)

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-20 16:55:13

At 9/20/11 03:41 PM, Dromedary wrote: How do I go about joining this society?

you go through me.

I would like the don to answer this please.

As if he had time to deal with you.

At 9/20/11 03:47 PM, PowerPrower wrote: Teeeeeeeeea someone said? *looks around for it* I'll take some. :)

Fuck is tea really the only drinkable substance left here? Might actually have to legally buy liquor soon..

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-20 19:13:15

At 9/20/11 04:55 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: you go through me.

You make it sound like I need to beat you up or some shit.

As if he had time to deal with you.

Being inactive's a bitch, huh.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-20 19:24:00

At 9/20/11 07:13 PM, Dromedary wrote:

If this were a real gang initiation we'd beat the shit outta you before we considered letting you join, mmk?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-20 19:39:03

At 9/20/11 07:24 PM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 9/20/11 07:13 PM, Dromedary wrote:
If this were a real gang initiation we'd beat the shit outta you before we considered letting you join, mmk?

It's cool, I was going to inform the cops about your activities if you let me in anyway.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-22 20:57:11

At 9/20/11 07:39 PM, Dromedary wrote: It's cool, I was going to inform the cops about your activities if you let me in anyway.

Ooooohhhh no, not this shit again. We ain't touchin this with a twenty-foot pole.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-30 11:22:47

At 9/20/11 12:08 AM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 9/18/11 02:06 PM, The-Great-One wrote: When it comes to original and older members. Who here still stands?
Me, the original Don, and the Underboss.

Interesting and nice to see that. The last time I was here I was the Consigliere. But that was a long long time ago. Just dropped in to pay my respects to Ghost and his Underboss. Nice to see familia every once and awhile.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-09-30 22:25:08

At 9/30/11 11:22 AM, Mast3rMind wrote: Interesting and nice to see that. The last time I was here I was the Consigliere. But that was a long long time ago. Just dropped in to pay my respects to Ghost and his Underboss. Nice to see familia every once and awhile.

Wow homie long fucking time no see. Thought you got bagged and we'd never see you again, heh. We had the solid crew back in the day, now if only Joic could rise from the grave and come back, that would be something worth waiting for. Still great to see u again mio fratello pazzo.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-01 11:07:16

At 9/30/11 10:25 PM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 9/30/11 11:22 AM, Mast3rMind wrote: Interesting and nice to see that. The last time I was here I was the Consigliere. But that was a long long time ago. Just dropped in to pay my respects to Ghost and his Underboss. Nice to see familia every once and awhile.
Wow homie long fucking time no see. Thought you got bagged and we'd never see you again, heh. We had the solid crew back in the day, now if only Joic could rise from the grave and come back, that would be something worth waiting for. Still great to see u again mio fratello pazzo.

In my time away I've been heavily busy. Although I remember creating stories here involving all of us. Damn those were the days.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-02 15:27:34

Sooo... What exactly do you do in this mafia?

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-06 19:25:38

At 10/6/11 04:36 PM, Confucianism wrote: 25ft to my death.

lol

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-06 20:25:26

At 10/6/11 07:33 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 10/6/11 07:25 PM, Dromedary wrote: lol
Okay, seriously now you have a problem. Just put me out of your bloody mind.

Falling 25ft wouldn't kill you.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-08 17:03:22

At 10/8/11 09:33 AM, Confucianism wrote: On a different note: How goes any stories in the works?
~Pours self a double whisky~

Now you're speakin my language.

grabs the bottle and drinks it like Gatorade.

Haven't mustered up enough motivation to start something but when I do you'll know. Might feel like starting a one timer tomorrow after I shoot shotguns and do other country shit w/ my friend in the sticks.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-08 17:58:28

At 9/12/11 09:04 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: So what do yous want? To join? First thing you gotta know that I'm gonna make clear only one time, is that you don't fucking respond to spam, like this;
At 9/12/11 06:55 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/12/11 06:43 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Haha, that guy from a long time ago spelt NEWGROUNDS WRONG! ahahaha
~Throws fag to the ground~
Can I help you or are you just being an idiot?
Don't do this, and Confuc don't respond apologizing, you didn't know and this is just a warning. Have it happen again and there will be problems.

If you wanna join then just hang around, a lot of people are watching and determining if you're worth it so just be cool.

Hey douchebag, I wasn't spamming. You wanna go, we can take this out of thread if you want. I'll handle this if you want.

You feeling lucky punk, well are ya?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-09 17:42:23

At 10/8/11 05:58 PM, Suprememessage wrote: You feeling lucky punk, well are ya?

Last thing I need to waste my time doing is dealing w/ punk pussies from Massachusetts. Go be lame in another thread friend.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-11 16:12:39

Music now available in my sig. Trying to think of a good theme song for the Mafia. I was thinking of something by Canibus cause anything he rips is fuckin intense. Open to ideas and stuff.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-29 22:39:21

Boris' shot glass twirled in his hand as he gazed at the liquid which he had furiously been forcing down his throat for so long.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-29 23:20:42

His hands trembled miserably. Immortaly angry at the liquid he so crudely deemed 'fuel'

His hatred, his love, his sorrow, reflected in his eyes as he took his last shot.

He stood up and began to walk the halls, gun in hand, just for ol timez sake.

He began to let off shots, hhis laughter ringing out after each one, as he manically picked off the portraits of all the Mafia members. Those whom he had felt the closest to Boris took the time to stand in front of, before filling them up with holes.

Joic's picture was no longer there.

He laughed all the way down the hall, feverishly destroying whatever he hadn't already torn off the fucking hindges.

He found himself in his room again, eerily strange though, this time however. He felt a lack of control as his gun started to misfire, once, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, even after Boris had checked it to make sure it was working fine, filling it up with more lead each time with the fuel that it needed.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-29 23:40:11

His thoughts rudely interrupted by the hot sensation he felt gripping his right hand.

It all seemed to come rushing back to him at once in an all too familiar scene.

He remembered why he was here, why he came, why he stayed.
He remembered

In a long dark swirl that was all to FAMILYAR...his ankles broke.
as he collapsed down to his knee.

Hungover, spent of the fuel that has kept him going for this long.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-30 00:16:54

...Shivvering at the harsh winds from all of the windows he had exploded in because he was too FUCking stupid to just simply open them.

Boris chuckled.

His laughter.
His laughter soothed his soul, which in turn kept him warm.

But he wouldn't have to waste any more breaths this time.

He had already spent a solid 7 years on laughter with his friends, and another 2 or 4 with himself alone in the mansion.

He was tired of laughter, literally sick to his fucking stomach of it, his own in particular. It had only helped him briefly forget what he was now facing.

He smiled as he finally realized what time it was. It was time to take back control. Control over Charlotte, Strauss, Ghost and all his those who were before himmm that had helped shape him to become what he was today. A man ready to kill.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-10-30 05:40:39

Like a zombie the stench of stale beer rose up and filled his nose.
It lingered there briefly, feeding off the warmth of his brain.

Boris shook his head violently in an attempt to rid himself of the unwanted smell, but it was stuck too far deep into his soul, attached like a tapeworm to his core.
He felt he had to kill it.
He felt cold steal in his hands.

He felt the barrel dig into his temple.
His eyes widened.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-11-08 11:32:09

I do have thoughts of finishing this/dragging it out. Either way I'm gonna need more acid to do this, those were a crazy couple of paragraphs.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2011-11-23 03:45:37

Happy Thanksgiving you fucks >:(
Hope you all get fat and are forced to come back.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-04-19 15:06:29

It smells stale, man, past the point of smelling like shit, because smelling like shit would mean someone's around. The air is dank and moist, and standing in the right spot you can see the little specks of dust and microbes or whatever the hell floats in the air of old mansions, reflected by the light.

You know what's really funny? Right by the door there's these two suitcases that I swear I can fucking recognize from the last time around, it's been like three years and the suitcases are in the same spot as they were last time. I get a little closer to inspect them and yep, the same fucking suitcases, bro. The suitcases I brought with me during my last "comeback". There's the piece of paper with the contracts I was given that day, people I was supposed to kill but forgot about almost as soon as Boris handed me the paper. Some dude named Pappalardo is first on the list. He had that desperate look in his eyes that makes you wonder "did you fucking put out a hit on these people just to see if someone would come back and take them?". Where the hell does he find all these Italians with mob connections. Makes me laugh. I never killed some random white dude with a last name like Smith or Johnson and shit.

I'm 21 and a half and last time I showed up I must have been barely 18. I remember when I was really a part of the Mafia and I stood around here waiting like a dumbass for some promotion. I stopped caring and left with some fanfare, everybody seemed kinda sad but if I remember right a couple others had left right before me and I think the grief of losing those guys carried over to when I left. Shit, I left this place like five times. I came back about six more times; nobody welcomes me because Boris is high or drunk and Ghost is just fucking gone and Triv disappeared and the other people around are newbies looking at each other like what the hell is this place...

Fuck it. I still have a nine mil tucked under my waistband. My aim is shaky but not too far off. I'm kinda fat but I can still outrun the cops. Pappalardo is going down, and if I do come back with his blood on my hands I better get some fucking money.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-04-22 01:36:10

At 4/21/12 08:41 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: the idea for this club is fucking amazing

It is, which is why it's lasted almost 10 years. Granted, the last 3 years the club has been barely alive and its members are literally all gone, but hey, we still get little visits here and there. Boris, hurry up and post.

but you cant call yourself a mafia if you don't demand payment for these "favors"

Back in the day when this club started it did ask for payment and it actually had some pretty bad ass beefs with other clubs and members of NG, but it caused a lot of problems. I think that if it were to go back to that it would be fun but it would last approximately two hours before the mafia got locked and all of us banned. Well, it would make a pretty sweet ending to the club.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-04-22 23:49:31

Boris I need to know if I can join this Mafia and help prove myself.

Signed, il tuo colpire uomo Joey

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-04-22 23:52:30

My apologies to the Don and Capo's of this Mafia, didn't see you weren't recruitin.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-04-23 02:34:00

At 4/22/12 11:52 PM, J-Rex wrote: My apologies to the Don and Capo's of this Mafia, didn't see you weren't recruitin.

You good at writing stories? Write us a nice little Mafia inspired story, I'm just a soldier but I'm sure the bosses will appreciate it once they come around. That would be a good indicator of you being a worthy candidate or not.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2012-04-23 22:06:22

You good at writing stories? Write us a nice little Mafia inspired story, I'm just a soldier but I'm sure the bosses will appreciate it once they come around. That would be a good indicator of you being a worthy candidate or not.

I'll do what I gottta to get in.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature