00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

boonsketi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,655,146 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-05 20:35:33

At 7/5/07 03:45 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: For the past week I've been trying to get a job, but no one is hiring, and when they see me walk in they not hiring anymore.

I'm trying to get a job as well, so that I can buy that sweet sword I've had my eye on

At 7/5/07 06:15 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Also, when is that window Prower fell through going to be fixed?!

I'll go to the hardware store and buy the glass pane right now. I should have it fixed by tonight.

At 7/5/07 06:44 PM, Strauss wrote: a flash, ghost?

Hey, I could make a Mafia flash too. It would just be an embarassment to watch is all.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-05 20:56:53

At 7/5/07 08:35 PM, PenitentTangent wrote:
At 7/5/07 06:15 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Also, when is that window Prower fell through going to be fixed?!
I'll go to the hardware store and buy the glass pane right now. I should have it fixed by tonight.

Sounds good, I'll give you a hand with doing so! I just have to clean up my room a little bit so I can stop sleeping on that couch by all the chemicals. :/

<33

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-05 22:33:59

At 7/5/07 08:35 PM, PenitentTangent wrote:
At 7/5/07 03:45 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: For the past week I've been trying to get a job, but no one is hiring, and when they see me walk in they not hiring anymore.
I'm trying to get a job as well, so that I can buy that sweet sword I've had my eye on

Oh ya like swords, do ya mean one of those katanas that are in the San Francisco store? or are you actually into sword fighting?

Because I've always wanted to get into sword fighting but theres like no school here or anything that can teach it. I would basically have to learn off the internet or something.

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-05 22:40:06

Swords, haha. Well Im not much for collectiong swords. I do collect guns however. I always wanted to walk up to a guy wearing a Superman shirt and shoot him in the chest. As he is dying Im going to say "Guess Not." But Meh. It would be fun to walk around NYC with a sword on your belt. Nobody would fuck with that.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-05 22:47:07

At 7/5/07 10:40 PM, Hitman wrote: Swords, haha. Well Im not much for collectiong swords.

ehh I dont like guns that much, except a sniper rifle, yet I like to watch people using guns in movies and stuff. I used to collect knives, I had about 20 pocket knives a big hunting one and a skinning knife. I never skinned anything with it, they like to skings things a diffrent way were I come from....

Lets say a more gruesome way, or in the words of Metal Hell a br00tel way....

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 00:16:12

At 7/5/07 11:04 AM, KaIandro wrote: I enjoyed the little time I spent here. The reason I am leaving is because of conflicts with other members, those who I will not name. Sorry for never getting that story I promised, done. I am not in the condition to be heavily active in a thriving club like this, that is growing quickly every day.

Best of luck to the NG Mafia.

Man why did you have to leave and we were doing so good too with the returning veterans and all.

And A flash sounds fun I can't wait to see it. So what will I write for the part in the epic story hmmm.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 01:26:29

At 7/5/07 11:04 AM, KaIandro wrote:

Sad to have you leave. Good member, you were.

At 7/5/07 06:15 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Also, when is that window Prower fell through going to be fixed?!

That STILL isn't fixed? I distinctly remember talking about it, and everybody agreed on new pink glass.

*Grumbles while carrying welding torch, crowbar and glass panes*

I shouldn't be ding this grunt work...damn lazy grunts.

Anyways, today, I got the awesomeness that is Resident Evil 4. Those chainsaw people are freaky, annoying, and the fact that they chop your head off in one clean hit is really ass. Bought it from a chainsaw three times out of four. They're also impossible to fucking kill. Took a whole clip from a shotgun.

Anyhow, Prower, don't fly over the skylights I'm repairing If you fall on me, or wreck the glass, I'm going to rip your tails off and eat them. Or I might clone your tails and eat them. Or give you tetanus. Just, nobody fall on the skylights while or after I fix them.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 01:44:15

At 7/5/07 11:53 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote:
At 7/5/07 06:15 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Speaking of that, who blew up my room this time?! Snype, I thought you were giving the left over fireworks to the kids! If you did though then I wonder who blew up my room this time.
Um... that would be me. I lit a few of those cheap fireworks that Snype gave me earlier, they wound up flying all over the place, and one of them must have hit that kerosine lamp in your room, causing it to explode. I'm surprised nobody saw me lighting those things..

I was out trying to find Snype, I thought he was giving those things out to the neighborhood kids and when I got back I didn't have much of a room anymore. Its alright though, I always wanted to remodel the join a little bit! :)

At 7/6/07 01:26 AM, Kurofelis wrote:
That STILL isn't fixed? I distinctly remember talking about it, and everybody agreed on new pink glass.

I know but it never happened, I don't know why but I think we all got tied up doing other things.

*Grumbles while carrying welding torch, crowbar and glass panes*

I'll give you a hand with that man.

I shouldn't be ding this grunt work...damn lazy grunts.

Where are they by the way? Probably by the pool or something trying to steal our liqour.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 01:57:18

At 7/5/07 10:33 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: Oh ya like swords, do ya mean one of those katanas that are in the San Francisco store?

Hah. Canada has REAL swords. I can get a katana, Cloud's sword from Final Fantasy, or a dagger or something, but what I really want is a claymore or a longsword or something. I know there's this one store in the West Edmonton Mall where you can get an absoloutley brutal looking sword for $3-500, I know here in Saskatoon I can get a replica katana for about $150. I'd like to see the looks on some punk kids faces when they egg my car and I jump out of a window with a scabbard hanging off my belt, or better yet, a big silver flamberge slung across my back. That'd be sweet.

At 7/6/07 01:26 AM, Kurofelis wrote: *Grumbles while carrying welding torch, crowbar and glass panes*

Oh, you're gonna do it now? Sweet, good luck with that.

*Grabs a can of Dr. Pepper and flops down on the couch.*

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 02:04:57

Hey fuckers,
I have been spending time preparing a standard Form of Indeminity for you all to sign when taking on a particular experiment/mission/celebration/strange sexual act. It should cover us in case any shit goes down, so we don't have to pay for your arse if we don't feel like that.
Not that we won't of course.....it's just a business, see?

In seeking to participate in this experiment/mission/celebration/strange sexual act conducted and organised by the NG Mafia,

I (full name)________________________________________

residential address______________________________________

do hereby warrant and acknowledge;

that my general health is good and there is nothing which renders me unfit to undertake
this experiment/mission/celebration/strange sexual act,

that I understand and appreciate fully the fact that there may well be risks, hazards and dangers involved to which I would be subjected, more particularly:

that there will not always be protection in the form of fences, buildings and vehicles in which to take cover, and that there may be exposure to one or more of the following potentially dangerous situations, such as explosions, hand-to-hand combat, shooting, being shot at, being shot at real bad, being shot at super bad, exposure to wandering n00bs, being around when Strauss is in angry mode, kidnapping, getting between Boris and his alcohol, a proliferation of one-armed Brazilian prostitutes (only a possibility if you are hanging around Hitman), being hit on by Shade, excessive use of brain, and other situations to numerous to mention;

that I am aware of the hazards and distribution of areas of health risk in the NG Mafia, examples: you will be entering a radioactive zone in certain areas of Triv's labs, you will be entering a rabies zone in and around Prower's room etc,

that I am aware of the potential dangers of exposure to the sun - directly or indirectly - and that serious sunburn may result from unprotected exposure, especially on your wangdoodle.

I accept that I will be required to perform any task asked of me and perform obeisance to Godfather Ghost at all times, and I voluntarily assume the risk inherent in taking part in such an experiment/mission/celebration/strange sexual act and I, together with my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release NG Mafia, its officers, servants, agents and representatives, from any duty or care towards me, in connection with my participation in any tour, and from liability from all or any claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators arising out of my participation in the experiment/mission/celebration/strange sexual act or in any related activities irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose through the negligence of any person, or from any of the risks, dangers or hazards inherent in the experiment/mission/celebration/strange sexual act, or of any loss of, or damage to, any property from any cause whatsoever and I further indemnify and hold harmless associated persons against any claims howsoever the same may arise.

Signed at ............................ this ....................... day of ...................... 20 ....

Before me, the undersigned .........................................

Please distribute and put into use immediately.
Thank you.

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 02:57:49

Since I'm somewhat wasted right now, I'll be the first to sign this! :)

Yuengling is fucking awesome!! :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 06:12:20

At 7/5/07 11:04 AM, KaIandro wrote: I enjoyed the little time I spent here. The reason I am leaving is because of conflicts with other members, those who I will not name. Sorry for never getting that story I promised, done. I am not in the condition to be heavily active in a thriving club like this, that is growing quickly every day.

dude, i'm sorry that you have to leave. of course, i would rather you PM me who you're having problems with so we can work this out between you guys, but if you'd rather leave, that's ok. just sad to see you go.

At 7/5/07 10:40 PM, Hitman wrote: I always wanted to walk up to a guy wearing a Superman shirt and shoot him in the chest. As he is dying Im going to say "Guess Not."

maybe you're one of those people who SHOULDN'T collect guns.

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 09:18:59

Guess what guys, I'm writing a sequel to Mafia- Reincarnation. It will be an all out fight against Hell. And you have Lebastic to thank for inspiring me, you have my word you'll like, no love it. opinions are welcome, dig around in mafia history for the original story.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 10:57:49

At 7/6/07 01:57 AM, PenitentTangent wrote:
At 7/5/07 10:33 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: Oh ya like swords, do ya mean one of those katanas that are in the San Francisco store?
Hah. Canada has REAL swords. I can get a katana, Cloud's sword from Final Fantasy, or a dagger

You can get clouds sword? witth or with out the thousands of belts strapped around it XD

The Katana thing in San Francisco (Store, not City) is pretty cool they cut some cheese with it and it was nuts..... even thou cheese is easy to cut.

mmmm Cheese gromit

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 11:03:34

At 7/6/07 01:57 AM, PenitentTangent wrote:
Hah. Canada has REAL swords. I can get a katana, Cloud's sword from Final Fantasy, or a dagger

Can you get Himura Kenshin's sakabato (reverse-blade sword) from Rurouni Kenshin?

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 11:18:10

At 7/6/07 09:18 AM, Phantom wrote: Guess what guys, I'm writing a sequel to Mafia- Reincarnation.

To all of you bastards who are too lazy to search for it or who don't know/care about the story archive

And MC. can you explain how that damn albumbase thing works? I got iTunes and everything. I don't know if the rules allow it though. If it isn't say it in 1337 speak so the mods won't understand >:)

Or you can just PM/MSN me :P

OMG look at post count!! :O
I bet you won't read this gray text too..

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 12:35:30

PowerPrower sent me down a long and deadly road named '45 intelligent posts', and i came out, close to death, but i completed my task, and i am here to be re-assessed, and to hopefully claim my place, in the mafia of newgrounds.

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 12:51:10

At 7/6/07 11:18 AM, Lebastic wrote: To all of you bastards who are too lazy to search for it or who don't know/care about the story archive

Why does the archive only feature half the story and in very poor shape too? Any explanations about this problem? Boris maybe?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 13:07:02

At 7/6/07 06:12 AM, Strauss wrote:
At 7/5/07 10:40 PM, Hitman wrote: I always wanted to walk up to a guy wearing a Superman shirt and shoot him in the chest. As he is dying Im going to say "Guess Not."
maybe you're one of those people who SHOULDN'T collect guns.

Or listen to Dane Cook.

At 7/6/07 11:03 AM, MrTrivia wrote: Can you get Himura Kenshin's sakabato (reverse-blade sword) from Rurouni Kenshin?

Haven't looked, although it is a long shot. I'm sure a replica exists somewhere, perhaps I can get one made.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 13:20:36

Just here to say I found my story on page 1255 and I hope Boris tries pasting it again and this time it hopefully will work out better. Could that be done soon, the sequel is on its way and you should all read it to understand the second one.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 13:24:38

At 7/6/07 01:07 PM, PenitentTangent wrote: Or listen to Dane Cook.

Your so clever. Im guessing your not a fan of Dane Cook. I personally own everything he's ever done. I have DVR'd everytime he's been on TV. Im not really sure why he catches so much shit. " He has no jokes!" Yeah whatever. WHOPPER.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 13:47:28

At 7/6/07 11:18 AM, Lebastic wrote:
And MC. can you explain how that damn albumbase thing works? I got iTunes and everything. I don't know if the rules allow it though. If it isn't say it in 1337 speak so the mods won't understand >:)

Or you can just PM/MSN me :P

Ah so you've decided to use albumbase, I'll send ya a PM when I get the time to do so maybe....

Because right now I'm at my friends house playing Dark Cloud 2 :D wicked game I know its old and kiddy but the game completely kicks ass. Its like the game viva pinata.... The game is surprisingly really good.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 13:57:22

At 7/6/07 01:20 PM, Phantom wrote: Just here to say I found my story on page 1255 and I hope Boris tries pasting it again and this time it hopefully will work out better.

Fixed.

Baby Capo
Part 1

A pen moves rapidly over papers on top of desk in a dimly lit room as the busy Capo works furiously. Business propositions from across the country, notes from contacts, construction deals, weapons, tools, all menial tasks not important enough to be taken care of by the Don, unfortunately there’s never that many that need his attention. Sweat forms on the top of his head despite the air conditioner being set to its lowest setting. A stereo to the side blasts music keeping him from dazing off. The scattered papers across the desk move around as he scrambles through them looking for the right one. There’s too many for him to organize so he just pushes them to the side, some falling onto the floor. Frustration builds up as some sweat falls from his brow smearing the important document. His knuckles turn white and his teeth grind as he grips the pen angrily.
The door behind him opens up letting unwanted light in along with a figure.
“Hey man we’re going down to the.....” the man starts.
“Get the FUCK OUT!” the Capo states glaring angrily over his shoulder.
Without hesitation the man jumps out closing the door. He can be heard grumbling as the sound of his footsteps fades out of hearing distance.
The Capo looks back at his work, glaring over the papers he sees that he’s almost done. A week straight he’s worked, the only breaks he’s had were the ones caused by him passing out on the desk from sheer exhaustion, and now he was finished.
He quickly works on the last document, signing the bottom he grabs all the papers and stacks them neatly. Putting them inside a draw he tosses his pen into the garbage along with the hundreds of other empty ones and makes his way towards the door. Stepping over candy rappers and soda bottles he makes his way out the door and into the hall.

Fresh air fills his lungs as he takes a deep breath, like a child finished with school he darts to the stairs and slides down the railing knocking over two people walking up on his way down.
“Fucking watch it!” They both say.
Not caring he laughs it off and jumps the rest of the way to the bottom, landing hard on the marble floor. Artistic pictures blanket the walls as the Capo takes himself around the twisting corners. Only a person who’s been here as long as him could navigate the halls as well as he did. Music can be heard from his destination, his favorite place, his getaway, the bar. Wooden doors are the only obstacle standing in his way. He quickly kicks his way through them, making a loud bang. The people inside turn quickly to the door, some drawing their weapons.
One of them pressing a pistol against the Capos temple.
“Who the hell are you!?” the man says flipping the safety off.
“Hmm, you must be one of the new guys right?” the Capo asks.
The members put away their weapons and watch on intently with smiles, knowing what’s about to happen.
“I’m not gonna repeat myself.” the man says pushing the pistol closer into the Capos head.
With a swift movement the Capo grabs the mans forearm pushing it up, with his other hand he cross faces him sending him to his back.
The Capo takes the gun and places it on the mans chest, “Name’s Boris, and I’m not gonna repeat myself.” he smiles.
Some men come over and pick the man up off the floor, his face red where Boris’ arm had connected.
“Damnit Boris you have to do this to every new guy?” a women says treating the wounds on the mans face.
“Only the ones that threaten to kill me panda. By the way, I’ll be around later for my...‘checkup.’” he says winking to some of the guys who all crack smiles.
“Funny, you won’t be laughing when I accidently stick the needle in the wrong place.” she says flashing him a dirty look.
“I love it when you talk dirty to me.” he says walking towards the bar.
“Asshole.” she says looking back at the large bump forming on the mans head.

Sitting at the bar and looking over the room, Boris takes in all the new faces that have come in while he was working.
“You always did know how to make an entrance.” a voice from his side says.
Looking over Boris’ eyes widened.
“Stevens!?” Boris exclaims, “Holy shit who dug you up!” He says embracing his friend.
“I actually came back a while ago, I thought you had left but they said you were busy, but I had no idea it would take this long.” he laughs.
They spend the next couple of minutes catching up when the bartender comes to them.
“What can I get you guys?” He says leaning on the counter.
Stevens asks for his drink while Boris on the other hand looks confused at the man in front of him.
“Excuse me for asking, but who the hell are you?” Boris asks interrupting Stevens’ order.
“Well uh....my name’s John.” he says.
“Oh ok, John is it? Mind telling me what the fuck you’re doing behind my counter?” Boris asks calmly.
“I’m uh....I’m the bartender?” he answers laughing a little.
“When the fuck did we get a bartender? I thought I was the only one allowed behind that counter? Stevens you know anything about this?” Boris asks.
“Yeah. It was a couple of days ago, there was no one manning the bar so someone hired this guy.” he answers.
“Great, I leave for one fucking week and I get replaced? Fuck that! Hey Joe, get out of here you’re fired alright!” Boris exclaims.
“Easy now Boris there’s no need to get all hyped up, just let the guy serve the drinks.” Stevens says reaching behind the bar and grabbing his own drink.
“Please sir I have no place to go. This is the best job I have and the only thing I’m good at! Please let me stay!” the man begs.
“Alright fine, why don’t you get me a drink then.” Boris sighs sitting back down.
The man turns his back and grabs a beer out of the ice, turning back around to give it to the Capo, he sees nothing but darkness, for he is now staring down the barrel of a gun.
“When I tell you to fucking do something, you better as hell do it, otherwise I will blow your fucking brains out. Now, I assure you that you will leave here today, the manner of how you leave is totally up to you. You can either walk, or be carried out in a plastic bag when I’m done. So, what’s it gonna be.” Boris says pulling back the hammer of his gun.
The bartender doesn’t move, his body is shaking as sweat rolls down his forehead. He opens his mouth to speak but can’t find the words to.
Boris raises his eyebrow, growing impatient, “Well have you decided or should I give you a look at what your brains look like?”
Glass shatters as the bartender drops the beer bottles from his hand and closes his eyes, to scarred to move he knows he’s a dead man. The Capo’s finger tightens its grip around the trigger, then squeezing it making the gun kick a little and a ‘crack’ to ring out.

The people in the room all have their attention turned to the two men now. They laugh as the gun goes off, a big smile on Boris’ face. The bartender, now drenched with sweat, still stands with his body tight. Slowly he relaxes, opening his eyes confused, he looks around and finds himself still alive. Looking at the Capo he can see why he’s alive, and why everyone’s laughing. From the barrel of the gun hangs a sign with the infamous ‘Bang!’ on it.
Boris laughs loudly as he reaches and grabs the back of the bartenders neck, “Just fucking with ya! Now clean that glass up and get me a new beer!” he says.
Frightened, the bartender faints. Looking over the counter, Boris sees the man passed out on the floor, “Hmm.” is all he has to say as he grabs his own beer.
“He’s in for one helluva time here.” Stevens says laughing with Boris.

Continued

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 13:58:28

Beers go by like seconds for the next hour as Boris converses with the members scattered around the bar. Unknown to Boris, one person watches him with hatred, a large orange sized bump sticking out of his forehead. Then, like a cross face, he’s hit with an idea, one to get Boris, and his dignity back. Slowly but steady, he creeps his way out of the bar and into the basement of the Mansion where none other then Triv’s lab is held. Security cameras dot the ceilings as the man sneaks past them with the skills one has from playing Metal Gear Solid too much. Finally he reaches his destination, or at least what he was looking for. Reading the sign, the man walks through the open doors, entering the room deemed, ‘Chemicals’.
”Should I send a team to take care of the intruder sir?” a mechanical voice says.
“No, I’d like to see what he is doing first. I keep nothing dangerous in that room, and I purposely left the door open for him, I am interested to see what he does next.” a man behind a chair says watching numerous computer monitors which all show different angles of the man.
”Very well sir.”
Rows of colorful bottles decorate the shelves in the room where the man has entered. Many with signs, but too complicated for the man to comprehend. Searching for one he believes to be the perfect one, the man scans the shelves. Finally seeing one he likes, the man reaches up and tries to grab it, finding it just out of his reach. Tapping the glass with his finger, the man tries to inch it into his hand. As he taps the glass he also shakes the other shelves, causing the shelves above to move. Unknown to him, a bottle above has spilled, pouring it’s contents off the side and into the bottle which he is trying to obtain.
The man behind his chair moves in closer to the screens.
Finally grabbing the bottle, the man smiles and runs out of the room.
Sitting back in his chair, the mysterious man adjusts his glasses and lets out a small ‘hmm’.

Back in the bar, Boris has his head rested on the bar counter. He’s been playing ‘Power Hour’ and is now finding it hard to stay awake. Stevens has already passed out on the couch in corner, everyone else has either left, or is in the same condition. Secretly, the man sneaks up to Boris, pouring the mixed liquids from the stolen bottle into his unfinished drink. Satisfied at his action, he tosses the bottle out the window and runs out of the room. Shortly after Boris looks up and surveys his surroundings, swearing he could of felt someone.
Warm air fills his lungs as Boris yawns, he takes his drink and in one gulp finishes it. Putting it down he makes his way towards his room, but doesn’t make it far. After one step he staggers towards the wall, his head pounding. He smacks into the wall hard making it shake, his hands grab his hair as his body convulses. Outside the mansion a piercing scream can be heard, after that, silence. Morning comes, the sun shines through the window blanketing Stevens’ face, the warmth wakes him up. Getting up his hangover hits, painfully he walks towards the bar, he grabs a bottle of water and splashes some on his face. Feeling a bit better he heads towards the exit, but stumbles over something. Balancing himself on the wall his hands brush over something that doesn’t feel right. He looks and sees the wall filled with holes, big ones, the size of a fist. Looking back he sees what he tripped over, a pile of clothes lay on the floor, a large bulge in the middle of them. With his foot he moves the clothes around, recognizing them. He reaches down and picks up a familiar shirt, his eyes widen. Below him lay a boy around the age of 9, naked, with long brown hair that couldn’t be mistaken for anyone else, passed out on the floor, sleeping calmly.

End of part 1

Tried something different this time around. Let me knwo what you think.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 14:07:54

i am secrealty straight lol this club sounds cool lol

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 14:15:36

At 7/6/07 02:07 PM, dell-123 wrote: i am secrealty straight lol this club sounds cool lol

If that was your attempt at joining, then you might as well give up your hopes of becoming a member. We require our members to be intelligent, they prove this by making 50 intelligent posts on the BBS, this means posts that contribute to the topic and consist of intellectual content. From what l see here it will be difficult for you to do this. Do not post here again until you have 50 intelligent posts. Have a nice day.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 14:25:47

At 7/6/07 01:57 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Fixed.

Not quite, you now have 2 Mafia resurrection one in it's own thread and one instead of reincarnation...

Baby Capo
Part 1

I love it, entertaining and interesting plot. 999/1000

And Snype made a strange confession today on MSN, and he said he doesn't mind if I posted it so here goes :

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 15:00:25

At 7/6/07 01:57 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Fixed.

Really? But at what expense, you deleted every single old story I made while fixing that... Could you please make it right again? You must have deleted like 3 or more of my old stories.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 15:16:49

Heeeeeeeeeey, sorry about massively vanishing again. I've just been caught up with shit with the holiday in the middle of the week (also, hopefully happy Independence Day to those who celebrated) and now am back for some action after a slight vacation from work. I just wanted to sit around and relax a bit instead of jumping head first into a bunch of stuff, but now I'm ready. :p

At 7/6/07 12:35 PM, Splurda wrote: PowerPrower sent me down a long and deadly road named '45 intelligent posts', and i came out, close to death, but i completed my task, and i am here to be re-assessed, and to hopefully claim my place, in the mafia of newgrounds.

Seems like you got some good headway going for you, some of those posts aren't too bad. Most of them seem pretty ok, but I think just to be on the safe side, I just want you to do a couple of more posts, before I give the green flag to turn you loose. I'd say....oh, I dunno, maybe about 20 or so more, if you don't mind. It's not that hard of a thing, so I suspect you'll be fine in doing so. ;)

Very surprising to see Phantom and Turk back, even if it was for a brief visit, and Phantom is doing a next part to his awesome story. Very nice. I've got some writing planned up, now getting the time to do so is key. I owe Snype a little story for the work he did for me that I very much appreciate, and to fulfill Tangent's hopes and dreams I am bringing back a part to one of my older series. I'll give him the choice to PM me to tell me which one, so yeah, we'll see what happens there. :p

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-07-06 15:56:52

At 7/6/07 03:00 PM, Phantom wrote: Really? But at what expense, you deleted every single old story I made while fixing that... Could you please make it right again? You must have deleted like 3 or more of my old stories.

Thinking that l would just delete 5 stories without properly replacing them is a mistake on your part. I have every intention to go through every single one of your posts trying to find these stories and placing them back on the site. It doesn't help that the site keeps fucking it up every time l post them there, this isn't the first time it's happened, and it's not the first time l've had to bore myself by looking them up again. Patience would be appreciated. For it seems to be the only thing l'm not recieving at the time.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature