00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think I killed a man...

10,239 Views | 138 Replies

I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:27:08

Long story...you better read it...all.

My hands are shaking more than usual right now, It's pretty hot here...I-m drinking my 3rd coke of the night but I can't get myself focus...

I gave a single Taekwondo lesson tonight... I should not teach. The government doesn't let us teach because th swine flu, but my black belt students really want to study and I think they also needed to do it... So we have 7 to 8 pm class and when we finished, one of my students called Carolina, told m if I could walk with her to her place.

Her father would normally come and pick her up, but he was busy and since she lives within walking distance from my house, Laura and I walked with her to her house... It was 8:20 pm and was dark already. I'm used to the neighborhood where I'm livin right now because I've been teaching on that area for the last 9 years...and it's a nice place to live, problems free...at least, that's what I thought till today...

We were about to turn on the corner, and we were a hundred steps before Carolina's house when we heard a crash right next to us and we saw that a car hit a motorcycle. The motorcycle was on the floor and the guys that were driving the motorcycle stood up and walked to the car screaming and yelling things like "Stupid asshole! what were you thinking!?" and stuff like that...

So I stopped and Laura asked something like "What's going on?" I saw that there were 2 man a a woman inside the car, the woman was sitting in the back, and one of the guys that were inside the car stepped out the car and started screaming and yelling too to the guy that was in the motorcycle things like "It was your fault because you didn't have any lights asshole!" and yes, it seems the motorcycle didn't have any lights on and the street was already dark as a I pointed out before... "They're going to fight..." I said to Laura...

Just a second later, one of the guys on the bike took off his belt and started hitting the guy that stepped out the car with the belt's buckle...the other guy that was on the bike, tried to hit the guy that was driving the car (He stood still inside the car till this point) but the guy was locked inside and couldn't do it. So he walked around the car and started hitting the other guy. He was on the floor and was getting kicked by the 2 guys that were on the bike before.

At this point I thought "What the heck...should I give him a hand or not?" I was thinking about this because I didn't know none of the guys and I didn't want to get in trouble... But then I heard that Carolina said: "Dad where are you going?" her father was there and walked to where the guys were fighting...I had a but feeling about this and I told Laura: "Wait here" and I didn't let her reply... I gave her my Laptop and my Taekwondo bag and I also walked to where the guys were fighting... It seems Carolina's father knew one of the guys (Or both, I don't know) that were inside the car and told the guy that had the belt in his hand to "Stop" but he wouldn't stop...so he tried to stop him by himself and everything happened to fast that all that I recall was this:

I walked behind the guy that tried to hit the car's driver and I dragged him fom his shirt and when he was mid way to me I gave him a really strong punch on the face...I do believe I hit him with full strength and trust me, I can brake wood, bricks and ice with a single blow and I never hit anything of these things with my full strength... I guess I always used from 80 to 90% of my strength to brick the hardest Ice I ever broke and when I hit this guy with my full strength I felt how his nose was literally getting broken behind my knuckles... I felt like in a Grand Theft Auto game, when everything moves in slow motion and I felt how my knuckle crushed all his skull bones...It was an odd sensation and when I think about it my hands start shaking again...

The guy fell and when I looked to my left, Carolina's father was getting hit by the guy with the belt (He was using the buckle against him too) and I coul hear Laura and Carolina screaming away from me, but it was as if I could hear them really close...Carolina was screaming soemthing like "Dad! Dad!" and Laura was screaming something I couldn't recognize at all... Carolina's father fell and the guy started kicking his face when I shout out soemthing like "Hijo de perra!" and the guy looked at me and waved the belt...

I know how does it feel when someone hits you using the bucked of a belt...it hurts a lot...but I also knew that my legs were longer than the belt (The guy was shorter than me and the belt was around 1 meter long or 3 feet long) and before I was at his reach, I kicked him with a Reverse roundhouse kick right in his face... I would normally teach my students to use this technique aiming to the neck and that's how I did it... I was thinking in knock him out with a single kick on the head, but instead I kick him right to the neck...

There was a long silence among us... or at least that's what I felt...

The guy that I hit on the face was crying and bleeding...there was a lot of bleed next to him...

The guy that was kicked with the Reverse roundhouse kick didn't move...at all...

I helped Carolina's father to stand up and the other guy that was in the card stood up by himself... I didn't know what to do so I walked to Laura and she and Carolina were both crying... My head was buzzing and I didn't know why...I guess it was because the adrenaline inside my system...

I took my Laptop and made sure that Carolina was safe at her place with her parents and I walked to my house...when I was about to turn the corner, I saw the flashing lights of a police car but I didn't look at them... When I was about to get my house, I saw heard the sound of an ambulance... and I felt a strange feeling on my chest... "I killed him" I thought... "Don't worry, everything will be fine" Laura said.. I went to the bathroom to take a dump and my hands were shaking like crazy... I couldn't shit at all...

20 minutes later Laura had supper ready and we were eating in silence... She took the Laptop and I came to the desktop PC to make this topic...

I feel better now, I guess it's because I'm a little stressed out now...But, what if I killed that guy? What if the other guy needs a plastic surgery?Although I kicked those guys ass I feel so fucked up....I think I overused my strength... That I could've done something different... That I should've done something different...I'm afraid of Jail...I don't want to go there...

Do you think your local jail is bad? It's because you haven't been in a mexican jail...

TLDR I kicked 2 guys ass and I do believe both of them ended in the hospital, and maybe one of them is dead and I'm afraid I'm going to jail.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:33:45

Holy shit. Try to learn non lethal techniques. You really don't want to kill people, as it could lead to something like this. Mexican jail would suck to, I remember my dad's friend when he was 18 on spring break. He went to Mexico, ended up in a really small cell with no food or water. Dad had to bail him out. That would really suck ass, and I do feel for you. If he dies, say he hit you or something and tried killing you. Hell I don't know, good luck though.

Hi.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:37:52

Now some idiot is going to call your local police department Sirtom style.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:39:57

Don't know the law like in depth or anything, but I'm guessing you could say self defense if death was the case. He came at you with intent to harm or worse so you gotta do what you gotta do you know. Not your fault he didn't know he was going against Tiger Lotus or Fist of the Flaming nose breaker.

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.

Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...

Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:40:04

Holy crap, that sounds kinda overkill, You should try inventing a few non lethal attacks like the other guy suggested, and if you really did kill him, just claim it was self defense, since he was beating the crap out of that girls dad and he seemed like he was gonna whip your face off.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:40:19

Thats nuts you couldn't have killed the man with a punch in the face he probably just got a broken nose and needs plastic surgery and the man you kicked in the throat was hopefully... still breathing if he wasn't im assuming that the medics would have saved him. I think you still might go to jail and all I know it sucks ass in there because my dad was in jail at cali and he said that the food that he got was all old and stale and was molding so im assuming that a mexican jail is like hell

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:43:53

When the one guy wasn't moving, did you call 911?

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:44:40

Well, you can probably argue self-defense.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:45:31

Well, if you do go to jail at least you'd know how to protect your ass.

And I mean protect your ass.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:45:35

I went to the bathroom to take a dump

Well, that seems like the logical thing to do after breaking a guy's nose and possibly killing another guy.

Anyways, this is a pretty interesting, if not a little freaky, story. Be sure to keep us updated.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:49:16

At 5/12/09 12:33 AM, slowz wrote: Holy shit. Try to learn non lethal techniques. You really don't want to kill people,

It happened by instinct... I was not thinking about kill him...

as it could lead to something like this. Mexican jail would suck to, I remember my dad's friend when he was 18 on spring break. He went to Mexico, ended up in a really small cell with no food or water. Dad had to bail him out. That would really suck ass, and I do feel for you. If he dies, say he hit you or something and tried killing you. Hell I don't know, good luck though.

Yeah...I can always argue self defense... After all they were beating the crap out of that poor guy...and they were about to beat my student's father ass too...

At 5/12/09 12:37 AM, Me-Patch wrote: Now some idiot is going to call your local police department Sirtom style.

I doubt it... I'm like the only person in my city that comes to Newgrounds...I think....

At 5/12/09 12:39 AM, GreenLanturn wrote: Don't know the law like in depth or anything, but I'm guessing you could say self defense if death was the case. He came at you with intent to harm or worse so you gotta do what you gotta do you know. Not your fault he didn't know he was going against Tiger Lotus or Fist of the Flaming nose breaker.

Yes, I can claim that I did it in self defense, even if he didn't hit me first he was about to hit me with the belt...

At 5/12/09 12:40 AM, Hawdcore wrote: Thats nuts you couldn't have killed the man with a punch in the face he probably just got a broken nose and needs plastic surgery

As a matter of fact, I think I broke his nose and his jaw too...

and the man you kicked in the throat was hopefully... still breathing if he wasn't im assuming that the medics would have saved him. I think you still might go to jail and all I know it sucks ass in there because my dad was in jail at cali and he said that the food that he got was all old and stale and was molding so im assuming that a mexican jail is like hell

I've been in a mexican jail before... I didn't do anything bad, let me explain myself...My ex's father was in jail so we would go pay him a visit every 15 days...and I don't feel like going to a place like that... I'd rather die than go to jail...

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:50:39

At 5/12/09 12:44 AM, CleansingFlame wrote: Well, you can probably argue self-defense.

If the police get involved at all, even if no one is dead, he might get nailed for leaving the scene, and failure to report, and if someone is dead I can see a case for voluntary manslaughter.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:51:11

You could also always skip town/the country.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:51:26

At 5/12/09 12:43 AM, TheWhatsit wrote: When the one guy wasn't moving, did you call 911?

Nope... it seems someone had already called 911 when the fight started...

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:53:20

Murder does not become you Ozcar

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:53:58

in my opinion, that is fucking KICK ASS.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:54:17

At 5/12/09 12:51 AM, Ozcar wrote:
At 5/12/09 12:43 AM, TheWhatsit wrote: When the one guy wasn't moving, did you call 911?
Nope... it seems someone had already called 911 when the fight started...

wow that really sucks
you sound like a nice decent man that doesnt deserve to go to jail

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:54:56

Coming soon to an Encyclopedia Dramatica page near you: Ozcar, located right below Jeff Weise and just above Livecorpse.

If/when the cops come to your home, deny everything. You were never there, they have you mistaken for someone else, whatever works. Those guys are going to have enough shit to deal with having assaulted someone during a motor vehicle accident, so chances are the police aren't going to bother looking for the random stranger who beat the shit out of them whom they barely got a good look at before getting railed (which was fucking bad-ass).

Either that, or go for the self defense angle. Get the girl and father to back you up. You went over there to help, they attacked first with a weapon, you defended yourself and other person with no weapon. Maybe they'll drop the charges, maybe you'll walk away with community service.

If they charge you and give you a hearing date, get any lawyer other than the public defender. You don't have to get Johnny Cochran, just anybody other than the schmuck graduated law school with a C average in criminal defense and took a job as a public servant. Good luck to ya bro.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:57:19

Leave this thread, authorities are being contacted,

im soooo origonal!

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 00:58:23

Wow, that's intense, I feel sorry for you man, but the fact that you didn't call 911 doesn't really help you at all. You should have stayed around to see what happened and to give the police a statement when you arrived. The fact that you left would make you look really guilty if something bad did happen, and the guys could say pretty much any shit against you and it would be your word against theirs.
I have no idea what the crime rate is where you live or if something like this would appear in your local paper but maybe keep an eye out there for the next couple of days. Until then just try and relax because you don't know anything about how the two men are doing.
Sorry if that's not helpful, just saying it how I see it.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:00:01

What the hell? Did you blackout or something when you were fighting those two? Is it normal that you can't control yourself at times?

Anyway, calm down. You did a good thing by knocking out those two bikers.

Pm me about anything, you cumdumpster.

Yes, I know I'm going to hell.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:01:43

At 5/12/09 12:58 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: give the police a statement when they arrived.

Balls. Fixed.

At 5/12/09 12:54 AM, THEJamoke wrote: If/when the cops come to your home, deny everything.

Not a good idea, with so many witnesses.

Either that, or go for the self defense angle. Get the girl and father to back you up. You went over there to help, they attacked first with a weapon, you defended yourself and other person with no weapon. Maybe they'll drop the charges, maybe you'll walk away with community service.

This would be the best thing to do. You have other people that can prove you were defending yourself.

And then again this could all just amount to nothing, so like I said just chill for now.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:04:46

I think your best bet when questioned here Oz is to very honestly tell the police that you saw a situation where someone was being attacked, you attempted to simply stop the attack with the special skills you possess, and shit got out of hand. I think you're probably going to wind up with assault, if the guy dies, probably manslaughter I think. You didn't go out there with a clear intention of "I'm going to kill these two" so you can probably escape a murder wrap. If charges get pressed get a good lawyer and your best bet may be to try and plea bargain this sucker down.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:08:48

If this goes to court, and you plead innocent at first DO NOT try to change your plea to justified self-defense when asked by the prosecutor. If you do, you will only be penalized. Also, always make sure you have the right piece of evidence when you make an OBJECTION!!!! or else you will be penalized.

And holy shit, did that guy think he was Pootie Tang or something?

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:08:55

Damn, I think your best bet would be to lie low for a while and be honest if they question you.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:20:41

no matter what happens, you did the right thing. The fucking laws might say you assaulted or killed someone, but something had to be done and you did it. Its very rare to actually use the skills you train and especially with adrenaline, you are much stronger than you realize. I hope this all works out for you and people realize you are a hero and not a killer.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:25:44

At 5/12/09 12:51 AM, CleansingFlame wrote: You could also always skip town/the country.

I don't feel like fleeing... I'd leave many things behind....

At 5/12/09 12:54 AM, Hawdcore wrote: wow that really sucks
you sound like a nice decent man that doesnt deserve to go to jail

Thanks dude... I don't want to go to jail... I don't deserve to go to jail...

At 5/12/09 12:54 AM, THEJamoke wrote: Coming soon to an Encyclopedia Dramatica page near you: Ozcar, located right below Jeff Weise and just above Livecorpse.

I don't see that happening.. And when I said that "I'd rather die than go to jail" I wasn't thinking... If a court says I deserve to go to jail for this, then I'd take it like a man and I'd go to jail.... There's nothing worse than kill myself...

At 5/12/09 12:58 AM, Guest8792 wrote: probably just knocked him unconscious. No biggie, I mean, you did kick him in the neck.

Did I say I kick him too fast and too strong that I think I kill him? I think yes...I also didn't see him move at all after he fell... all I remember is his skull hitting the ground after the kick...

At 5/12/09 12:58 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Sorry if that's not helpful, just saying it how I see it.

The crime rate is high almost all the time...However, this particular area is peaceful all the time...It's really odd to see this kind of things...

Also, I didn't stay there because I didn't know what to do... I've been involved in other fights but I hadn't used my full strength against anyone... In other fights the guys would stand up and go away...or at least I could see them breathing...and this is not the case...

At 5/12/09 01:00 AM, Ghyfty wrote: What the hell? Did you blackout or something when you were fighting those two? Is it normal that you can't control yourself at times?

No...This is the first time it happens...I guess I've been under a lot of stress...in my personal life and in my work place...this damn Swine Flu doesn't let me teach and that\s what I Iove the most....

Anyway, calm down. You did a good thing by knocking out those two bikers.

I guess so...

At 5/12/09 01:04 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: I think your best bet when questioned here Oz is to very honestly tell the police that you saw a situation where someone was being attacked, you attempted to simply stop the attack with the special skills you possess, and shit got out of hand. I think you're probably going to wind up with assault, if the guy dies, probably manslaughter I think. You didn't go out there with a clear intention of "I'm going to kill these two" so you can probably escape a murder wrap. If charges get pressed get a good lawyer and your best bet may be to try and plea bargain this sucker down.

Thanks man... I appreciate all the support from the NGs community...

Also, the bargain thing sounds good..after all, THIS IS MEXICO! You can not trust on justice always, but you can always trust in the justice the money can buy....

Anyway... I'm leaving now...I feel tired and I want to sleep now that I'm feeling sleepy... I let you know more about this as soon as possible...

Thanks, and good night Newgrounds.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:29:07

Hey cool I do taekwondo too! I'm currently a yellow belt almost green belt.

Anyway, I think you should wait it out, if you ever see anything on the news about a man being wanted, you could be in trouble. Unless of course they don't know what you look like, but if they do know what you look like then I would turn myself in and use self-defense as an alibi. Because they could also be charged with violence, weapon usage, and driving without lights.

Also, if you do say you did it in self-defense they will go easier on you, and you actually were doing it in self-defense, and you may go to jail for a little while, BUT because you know taekwondo, you will be experienced enough to defend yourself in prison, and I know taekwondo focuses mainly on self-defense and using your hands and mostly feet.

Plus, the guy may not even be dead, you probably just knocked him out and the adrenaline would have made it harder to tell if he was alive or not.

Well that's what I have to say, hope you read this and take what I said into consideration.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:36:58

From what I've heard about the burrito police, a nice bribe would probably get you off the hook.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 01:40:43

ooh right in the neck. That has gotta hurt

I think I killed a man...

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|