00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think I killed a man...

10,219 Views | 138 Replies

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 11:56:53

Argh, I posted before reading completely! Good job Ozcar, that's the way to show those bastards! You're now a hero, I think they won't arrest you! Good luck, hope you don't get into serious problems with police.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 11:57:23

At 5/12/09 12:40 AM, Hawdcore wrote: Thats nuts you couldn't have killed the man with a punch in the face he probably just got a broken nose and needs plastic surgery.

well actually it is possible to break some ones nose and shove the bone into the brain and kill some one. I don't know about doing it in one strike but its definitely possible

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 12:00:59

Surely you know that with great power comes great responsibility. Luckily you didn't kill the druggie bastard and he got what he deserves.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 12:12:48

Two one hit KO's. Ownage.

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 13:02:44

Uncle Ozcar NG suports you.

i bet someone will make a topic : SOME GUY KILLED MY FREIND!

Some signature thingy here!

Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3

Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 13:59:46

Best of luck.

P.S Don't drop the soap or fall asleep laying on your stomach.

PRICES SO LOW, WE'RE THROWING THEM OUT THE WINDOW!

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 14:01:06

Yeah, you really went overboard. You teach, but instead of using the disarm or submission techniques you went straight for the kill. Seriously, dude, think about what the fuck that means.

Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please?

I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 14:05:22

At 5/12/09 02:01 PM, Kain-Ceverus wrote: Yeah, you really went overboard. You teach, but instead of using the disarm or submission techniques you went straight for the kill. Seriously, dude, think about what the fuck that means.

I didn't read any of the other posts. While I support the [possible] death of druggies and/or dealers, I still stand by what I said. What if it was some guy who just bought a new bike and got pissed some guy plowed into it. Still, DISARM, not kill. He went overboard too, so you're both to blame. I'm not trying to be a dick, but having power and ability to use it, you also need to control it, otherwise you could hurt and/or kill alot of people. Control, restraint, and the ability to let the leash go loose but not let go is vital to any martial artist.

Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please?

I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 14:21:16

You couldn't kill a fly

WHAT DO YOU CARE?!

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 14:21:04

Looks like I was right about the guy's throat swelling up. Luckily, he DID get the proper medical attention before his brain became starved of oxygen. I think you got a bit lucky there, Ozcar.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 14:40:57

Ouch, *Note to self, do NOT make this user angry*

You should try and learn non-leathal attacks dude.. :I

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 14:42:07

wow, you could of been shot by a crack head.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:04:49

Ozcar is going to be found. No possible way he's going to be not found, judging from this.

If that was Carolinas father, and he has to go to the hospital/ if he did, if they know Carolina was there they would need to know why she was there and who the guy who wooped their asses. Unless she has a really good excuse as to why she is dressed up in a Taekwondo uniform and where she was.

I think this is good evidence.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:06:39

Sounds like you fucked up two assholes and saved the day. But the law might not see it my way.

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:08:24

The worst I ever did was flip a guy onto the floor when he tapped my shoulder.

This is just...wow.

Yes.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:14:41

At 5/12/09 12:37 AM, Me-Patch wrote: Now some idiot is going to call your local police department Sirtom style.

Wow u just had to mention him :D

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:23:21

Holy shit, I just took 10 fucking minutes reading this topic. Ok, whatever.
You shouldn't hit people with all your strenght. And there's a chance the dude you hit in the neck is still alive.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:32:55

I think you may have suffocated that guy you kicked in the neck... but I don't think so, and anyways, you probably won't go to jail, especially as you could have just stopped a HUEG fight and loads of other ppl's lives. I've felt worried like that B4, but I've never killed anyone.

PS. We're not allowed to discuss illegal activities on these forums. You could get into trouble if you killed him and then discussed it on here, although thats the least of your damn problems when you could have killed someone. But this could be used as evidence...

Best of luck.

My youtube account :) ||| Join the resistance 2 crew!

Meditation. Better than sitting around doing nothing, eh?

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:49:18

At 5/12/09 11:01 AM, Ozcar wrote: UPDATE + REPLY WITH QUOTE

The universe balances itself out in mysterious ways.

I think God was watching out for you man.

"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"

-The-Hitman

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 15:53:19

...and Ozcars secret life a The Batman begins...

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 16:03:43

Nobody can put you in jail if it was in the defence of somebody.
Something like this happened to me not to long ago. I was walking with a friend to her house, some guys jumped us, we kicked their asses, they ran away, I think I might have broken one of their arms * I roundHouse Kicked, he blocked with his arm, and I heard a loud SNAP* And I think I could have done something else. But that's what I did. What you did was right, End of story.

PSN= Bassanova001

"Who needs partners? We got hands!" - Gagsy

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 16:28:16

You were %100 justified in your actions.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 16:41:40

Quite a story. You should be able to get away with it with a good alibi and a lawyer.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 16:43:49

If we could edit posts... there wouldn't be so many people still posting about the events that we've already heard the conclusion too.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 16:58:43

Respawning in 15, 14 ,13....

Already Disturbed.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 17:04:22

You defended someone from against a moron using a weapon. Nothing illegal happened.

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 18:13:27

At 5/12/09 11:01 AM, Ozcar wrote: UPDATE + REPLY WITH QUOTE

Well, from the update it seems that, far from almost causing their deaths, you actually saved at least one life. If you hadn't intervened, the gun would have been pulled and things would have gotten very ugly indeed. Will they see the errors of their ways? Probably not, but that guy has a hole in his neck as a reminder of the trouble his dealing got him into one night...

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 18:18:20

Wait, they have jails in Mexico?

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 18:57:17

That's scary, man. Hope the guy's alright. Try to keep your cool next time, Ozcar.

Response to I think I killed a man... 2009-05-12 19:19:03

Don't kill yourself like that one guy did.. Seriously, don't.