New Topic Respond to this Topic
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 01:36 AM Reply

From what I've heard about the burrito police, a nice bribe would probably get you off the hook.

Fleshlight
Fleshlight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 01:40 AM Reply

ooh right in the neck. That has gotta hurt

I think I killed a man...

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Ghyfty
Ghyfty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 01:53 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 01:40 AM, Fleshlight wrote: ooh right in the neck. That has gotta hurt

It looks like he is stopping the blood with his foot.

Pm me about anything, you cumdumpster.
Yes, I know I'm going to hell.

BBS Signature
wismty
wismty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:10 AM Reply

Sal de este tópico, las autoridades han sido contactadas!

Bah, lo más probable es que no te metas en problemas, la policía mexicana es tan eficiente resolviendo estos tipos de casos, como yo soy usando el Flash :P. Ahora, si por azares del destino te llegan a interrogar, niega todo, como alguien dijo anteriormente, niégalo, consigue coartadas, mordidas y todo, ya que el tiempo que te espera por "ese crimen que empieza con la letra muda" es bastante extenso, siendo que eres experto en artes marciales... Espero que la AFI no este leyendo esto jojo.

Nevertheless, you probably only broke the guy's jaw, don't worry about it. Shit in peace.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Gooch
Gooch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 12:58 AM, Guest8792 wrote: probably just knocked him unconscious. No biggie, I mean, you did kick him in the neck.

He kicks him in the right spot of the neck, that guy's neck probably snaps and could be paralyzed for life, if not dead. Taking a kick in the neck with enough force behind it can really do a lot of damage, and most likely more damage than intended.

Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:35 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 02:16 AM, Gooch wrote:
At 5/12/09 12:58 AM, Guest8792 wrote: probably just knocked him unconscious. No biggie, I mean, you did kick him in the neck.
He kicks him in the right spot of the neck, that guy's neck probably snaps and could be paralyzed for life, if not dead. Taking a kick in the neck with enough force behind it can really do a lot of damage, and most likely more damage than intended.

Broken neck could easily lead to death. Damaged neck could mean being paralized. Another possibility is that Ozcar kicked him a bit too close to the throat. Things might seem fine, but then the guy's throat swells up later, causing death since he won't be able to breath. That last part can be avoided if he gets medical attention soon.

Rather than a Life or Death situation when it started, this was a fight. Ozcar could get into a lot of trouble if one of those guys is seriously hurt.

Ozcar's best bet is to keep an eye on the news.... And hope they don't cover a story involving a dead man in the local area.

Maximus
Maximus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:41 AM Reply

I Don't want to mess with Uncle Ozcar.

BBS Signature
Gooch
Gooch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:47 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 02:35 AM, Monocrom wrote:
Rather than a Life or Death situation when it started, this was a fight. Ozcar could get into a lot of trouble if one of those guys is seriously hurt.

Ozcar's best bet is to keep an eye on the news.... And hope they don't cover a story involving a dead man in the local area.

At the same time though, like what Manny and others have been saying, he could plead it was a self-defense situation. He has the witnesses for it to explain the full extent of the situation.

I really don't think he needs to worry about anything just yet until we know the status of those involved in the fight. Hopefully he didn't end up killing anybody, but at the same time, he shouldn't really worry if he did.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:49 AM Reply

Well if you were struck first then you had the right to self-defense and you have witnesses.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:55 AM Reply

I think you need to relax. Also, tell all those people who are making spinoff threads to fuck off.

bork bork bork

anujgamer343
anujgamer343
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:06 AM Reply

haha nice story too bad it didnt happen

I like how people link to funny threads in thier sig

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:07 AM Reply

If the person that called 911 can identify you, yes, you are definitely going to jail, especially if you frightened them. What you should do right now is get out of town and go stay at a friends place, lay low for a couple of weeks and phone back to see how things are going. Unless the police are prone to bribes, I'd say you're almost certainly going to jail.

But seriously, whoever phoned the police probably saw the whole thing and they are probably deathly afraid of you, they might even expand the truth just to make sure you go behind bars. Leaving town is your best way of avoiding jail at this point. Don't tell anyone where you go, just leave a note that says you're leaving for a couple weeks.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Lotus
Lotus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:08 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 02:47 AM, Otto wrote: Was posting it on the internet a really good idea? Doesn't this just make solid evidence?

If anything, I would think this could be used against him, considering he had an idea of the possible outcome, saw the police on the scene of the crime, and didn't tell them he had something to do with it.

Pertaining to this thread being used against him.

Anyways though, just keep your head up bro.. Hopefully the guy heals well, and the whole thing blows over with no problem. It was self defense on your part though, and while you're in another county, you didn't commit a crime, you didn't purposely kill a man, and I'm sure you didn't even mean to leave him in that state to begin with.

It's not as if you repeatedly beat him, or continued to strike him once he was down.

I think you'll be just fine. :)

<33

BBS Signature
Haoie
Haoie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:30 AM Reply

Nice story. No ninjas?

If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Mulchings
Mulchings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:32 AM Reply

Say the belt had big spiky things on it

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:38 AM Reply

I almost don't feel sorry for them, thoughtless violence has never been my thing.
I guess you were just acting in the heat of the moment, I would probably have done the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:43 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 02:47 AM, Gooch wrote:

At the same time though, like what Manny and others have been saying, he could plead it was a self-defense situation. He has the witnesses for it to explain the full extent of the situation.

I really don't think he needs to worry about anything just yet until we know the status of those involved in the fight. Hopefully he didn't end up killing anybody, but at the same time, he shouldn't really worry if he did.

If things DO get hairy, Ozcar's best bet might be to plead "Third Party Self-defense." Since the girl's dad got the worst of it, until Ozcar stepped in; it'll look better. From his account, Ozcar's life wasn't in danger. But if the girl's dad had been kicked in the head while down.... That's a different story.

Thing is, laws vary. In some places, they don't recognize self-defense of a third party. In others, they do. Still in other places, there are restrictions put into place. Such as, you can only use that defense if defending a family member or relative from being harmed by someone. I have no clue what the S.D. laws are like in Mexico.

gdfsgdfg
gdfsgdfg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 03:46 AM Reply

and thats how gta works

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature
Alpha-Critik
Alpha-Critik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 04:02 AM Reply

Dude. Don't worry. This is classed as self defence, so even if you do go to court, the charges won't be very bad. And calm down! You have us.

BBS Signature
Reckon
Reckon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 04:06 AM Reply

Wow, another NG regular lost to the law.

I kid, I kid. Then probably won't jail you, after all it was self-defense.

But seriously? One kick = death? I think he was just unconscious.

http://www.neobux.com/?r=Ezikeil85

Please signup under me. It's win-win, you earn, I earn. Finally something to pay for all your "special" internet needs.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 04:14 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 12:44 AM, CleansingFlame wrote: Well, you can probably argue self-defense.

I agree. If it ever comes down to it, accept responsibility for the action taken, but recall that it was a last-minute option, and multiple people were in danger.

If anything, you saved the day. It's not like you went all out savage and wailed on them while they were down. One punch: down, one kick: down.

I'm not going to lie, even though I particularly don't like Tae Kwon Do (My family and I were raised on Shaolin and Hap Ki Do) that's still pretty impressive.

In other words, you did what you had to, and I think you were in the right. I also think this anxiety is because you underestimated your own strength...so much so, that it's literally shaking you up.

You'll be fine, Ozcar...and ya did good.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 04:17 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 12:40 AM, Hawdcore wrote: Thats nuts you couldn't have killed the man with a punch in the face he probably just got a broken nose and needs plastic surgery and the man you kicked in the throat was hopefully... still breathing if he wasn't im assuming that the medics would have saved him. I think you still might go to jail and all I know it sucks ass in there because my dad was in jail at cali and he said that the food that he got was all old and stale and was molding so im assuming that a mexican jail is like hell

I dunno, what if the person had a problem or something, internal bleeding (unlikely, but strong attacks can do that to some people, especially if any punch is as strong as a baseball bat,), sensitive skin, or any other of those problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 04:43 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 04:06 AM, Reckon wrote: But seriously? One kick = death? I think he was just unconscious.

Out of all the crappy movies Elvis made, he did get one thing right...

The one where his character ends up in jail. His character punches a guy, just once, and the guy falls. He ends up hitting his head on the way down and dies. That's actually realistic. One punch or one kick can bring Death. One of those, "Oops, I didn't mean to kill him" moments. Could be 100% true. Doesn't change where you're going to end up.

But we're being premature. If the police don't knock on Ozcar's door in the next week, it's likely they never will. Likely the guy was just unconsious, and the cops wrote it up as just another late-night fight.

geohoundz55
geohoundz55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 05:15 AM Reply

you just feel the guilt..
but don't worry I'll call you a hero.
They deserve it.

Cally
Cally
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 06:27 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 02:47 AM, Gooch wrote:

Exactly - he stepped in to try and break the situation down and to try to stop his student's father getting hurt. Plus there was a woman in the car, screaming. Things got out of hand, they turned on him - instinct and his many years of training took over.
It wouldn't have crossed his mind how hard his kick was or how hard the ground the guy was going to fall on was, more "he's coming at me like this, so I'll defend myself by doing this".

The neck is a very weak area, period, and a kick can be a lot more powerful than anyone who hasn't trained in anything can really give it credit for - your whole body's strength can be put behind it.

Best of luck with it Ozcar, I'm sure things will work out fine so long as you're honest from the start and have someone reliable defending you if it gets that far.

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 06:43 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 12:27 AM, Ozcar wrote: Carolina's father fell and the guy started kicking his face when I shout out soemthing like "Hijo de perra!"

I stopped believing here.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 11:01 AM Reply

UPDATE + REPLY WITH QUOTE

I woke up this morning and while I was getting ready to go to work I turned on the TV...10 minutes later I was drinking a cup of coffee and I saw on the Local news about this, and there were other things that I didn't know and that I will post:

When the police arrived, the checked the guys and asked for an ambulance, while they were waiting for the ambulance the guy that I knocked out first sat down and when he saw he was surrounded by the police he tried to run away...However, he couldn't go far because the police stopped him and checked him out...They found out that the guy had A GUN with him, a 9mm gun, and they put him the handcuffs till the Ambulance arrived.

When the ambulance arrived (10 minutes later) they checked the guy that I knocked out second, yeah, the guy wasn't dead, he was just unconscious but was really bad injured, they had to make him a tracheotomy right there because he couldn't breath well,. They also checked the other guy (The one I punched on the face) and he had his nose broken and he also lost 3 teeth...Although I thought I broke his jaw, I didn't do it, it seems it was just his teeth that what I felt I broken when I hit him...

Meanwhile, the police started checking the guys' belongings and they found out in one of their bags crack cocaine in 50 small baggies, READY FOR SELL! so 2 police officers went with them on the Ambulance to the hospital and both of them were handcuffed...

However, the police didn't know what happened...Some people said that a car hit them while they were in the bike and made them fall, letting them as they were when the police arrived...Other people said that there was a fight between a rival gang and after they hit them with the car, they kicked their ass out... Other versions said that a man that came from no where kicked their ass while they were in the middle of an argument with the people that crash them... Police is still investigating....

At 5/12/09 01:29 AM, TRlCKY wrote: Hey cool I do taekwondo too! I'm currently a yellow belt almost green belt.

Good, keep up the good work...

Well that's what I have to say, hope you read this and take what I said into consideration.

Thanks, as you can see, I've answered many of the things you posted about....

At 5/12/09 01:40 AM, Fleshlight wrote: ooh right in the neck. That has gotta hurt

lol

I think I hit him a little lower...closer to his chest... He must've lost conscious when his skull hit the ground....

At 5/12/09 02:10 AM, wismty wrote: Espero que la AFI no este leyendo esto jojo.

Thanks to God the AFI doesn't know how to read in English...Oh...wait, your post was in Spanish god damn! >:(

JK

Thanks Cesar for the support... I hope you're right....

At 5/12/09 02:16 AM, Gooch wrote:
Broken neck could easily lead to death. Damaged neck could mean being paralized. Another possibility is that Ozcar kicked him a bit too close to the throat. Things might seem fine, but then the guy's throat swells up later, causing death since he won't be able to breath. That last part can be avoided if he gets medical attention soon.

Well, as I pointed out, it seems he wasn't dead, just unconscious... I hit him on an area between his throat and his chest...

At 5/12/09 02:47 AM, Otto wrote: Was posting it on the internet a really good idea? Doesn't this just make solid evidence?

Well, they don't know who I am...

At 5/12/09 03:07 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: If the person that called 911 can identify you, yes, you are definitely going to jail, especially if you frightened them. What you should do right now is get out of town and go stay at a friends place, lay low for a couple of weeks and phone back to see how things are going. Unless the police are prone to bribes, I'd say you're almost certainly going to jail.

I'm well know on the area...In fact, as I said before, I've been teaching taekwondo in the area for the last 9 years and wherever I go almost everyone recognizes me....I do believe that they knew who I am and where they could find me without a problem....But I'm not really afraid now...Not now that I know that the guy is not dead...

At 5/12/09 03:30 AM, Haoie wrote: Nice story. No ninjas?

There were like 30 Ninjas around us...Oh...wait, they were no Ninjas, they were ordinary people using surgery mask because the swine flu...so, no...There were no Ninjas...

At 5/12/09 04:06 AM, Reckon wrote: But seriously? One kick = death? I think he was just unconscious.

I know I can kill a person with a single movement if I want to....

At 5/12/09 05:15 AM, geohoundz55 wrote: you just feel the guilt..
but don't worry I'll call you a hero.
They deserve it.

I wouldn't feel like a hero if I had killed someone... no matter how low life he is, he deserves to live... I'd call myself a Killer... a plain and simple killer...

JoeMorrisNG
JoeMorrisNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 11:09 AM Reply

I just payed my only bit of attention to the title, so I just want to say this:
Bad boy.

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 11:15 AM Reply

10 bucks some dude is gonna call the cops and get modded!

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Zenan
Zenan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I think I killed a man... May. 12th, 2009 @ 11:22 AM Reply

Ozcar, now hearing the outcome that those two were drug dealers, I hope you don't mind that I applaud you. If I was in your situation I would've done the same thing, especially if a friends Dad was getting beaten up and I had the ability to stop it. Hopefully those two bastards will do some time and if there is any justice in the world you won't get charged with anything.