00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,654,598 Views | 29,796 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 15:42:43

At 4/28/09 03:38 PM, duckyness wrote: Some how i got that medal when i past wave 1.

As did I. Perhaps it's that you have to beat Level 1 without losing a life? I died once the first time I played and got no medal, but I didn't the second time and got the medal.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 15:45:05

Got mine after few tries.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 15:45:29

At 4/28/09 03:42 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: As did I. Perhaps it's that you have to beat Level 1 without losing a life? I died once the first time I played and got no medal, but I didn't the second time and got the medal.

I think not, because I had beaten it before without dying and it didn't appear. Probably it was just a small glitch, which is already fixed.

Well, only 10 points... that game could have more medals. Beating further waves, beating them without dying, high scores... It has some potential for more medals, even though it's just a mockery game.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 16:18:18

Regarding Fleshlight's YT vid on Invincibob and other medals, I assumed he led the enemies all the way left-screen because he was also going for the time-limit medal, correct?

For some odd reason, I am also thinking if you don't kill them, they don't respawn when that giant... bloated...Samus Aran-looking thing (boss) trounces down on you (the first time, in the Red Zone.)

Every now and then, I try alternating leading them left.. or just killing them all with bow+arrow (from a distance so they don't all chase me, plus it's fun <3 ). Then I make it to Giant Samus and then more swordsmen appear out of nowhere in the Red Zone...

Emerald Hill Zone sonic music is now playing in your head too

.... so, swordsmen + can't run left or right + Samus Boss = me instantly dead, since there's a boundary you can't run past, to the left of you.

Same thing at the end when Epic Fail Samus comes down for the second and last time. If I make it out of the Red Zone alive (only have about six times when going for the last 2 medals), those damned swordsmen respawn AGAIN. Gah.

Rawr, grrr, argruh-argruh, et cetera.
They are literally the death of me.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 16:35:23

You guys think this should become a medal game?

Although I have doubts about whether or not this is actually from Adult Swim, it's a cool game that would be great with medals.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 16:39:13

If it's that thing in the office or you have to run around a pixel-type place and kill yourself, yeah, it's AS.
I remember seeing their shorts/commercials about that.. last year or around that...

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 16:44:28

At 4/28/09 03:00 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: NEW GAME!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/48 9374
Only one medal, though.

SO EASY
Why not give everyone 10 free points?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 16:50:50

At 4/28/09 04:35 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: You guys think this should become a medal game?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 3340

I think this ;

should be a medal game.

hope no one thought that was a new medal game

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 16:54:04

At 4/28/09 04:40 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: 5 Minutes to kill yourself?

Yes.

Also, disregard my last post. Got those last two medals, fucking eh!

Yes, it's "eh", not "A".

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 16:56:50

Complete list of games with medals!

Secret Medals

When it comes to secret medals, I'll ask you to be vague at best. If an author makes a medal secret, they've done so for a reason. So do not discuss secret medals to any specific extent.

Newest games with medals:

(Once a game has had medals for more than a week it no longer is on the newest medal games list.)

Impossible Medals

Here's a list of games with bugged medals that aren't possible to unlock so no one will waste their time on them and we can spot cheaters:

Broken medals: 2
(Demon Master)
(Victory)

Walkthroughs

All walkthroughs for games with medals are located here. Please use this walkthrough before asking a question here. If you still can't figure something out or need other tips not given in the walkthroughs then you may post asking for help.

Ranking List
The top medal point users list. The rankings of the top users with medal points. The list currently updated by hybrid-of-souls.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 17:02:16

At 4/28/09 04:56 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: Complete list of games with medals!

Secret Medals

When it comes to secret medals, I'll ask you to be vague at best. If an author makes a medal secret, they've done so for a reason. So do not discuss secret medals to any specific extent.

Newest games with medals:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/42 9765
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 7352
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 0571
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 2821
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/31 0349
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 2685
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/46 1016
(Once a game has had medals for more than a week it no longer is on the newest medal games list.)

Impossible Medals

Here's a list of games with bugged medals that aren't possible to unlock so no one will waste their time on them and we can spot cheaters:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/48 6905
Broken medals: 2
(Demon Master)
(Victory)

Walkthroughs

All walkthroughs for games with medals are located here. Please use this walkthrough before asking a question here. If you still can't figure something out or need other tips not given in the walkthroughs then you may post asking for help.

Ranking List
The top medal point users list. The rankings of the top users with medal points. The list currently updated by hybrid-of-souls.

You forgot to put This in the Medals, AND Impossible medals section

R.I.P Michael Jackson, I will deeply miss you

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 17:04:22

Ahhh, shit.
Well it's not impossible, people got it. Ii got it... So..

Tianenmen Square! It's a medal game, it's new! And the medal is achievable!

I AM SUCH EPIC FAIL OH GOD WHY

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 17:04:36

My bad, nvm, it was glitched before, I never realized they fixed it.

R.I.P Michael Jackson, I will deeply miss you

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 18:34:15

At 4/28/09 04:50 PM, MakeshiftMovies wrote:
At 4/28/09 04:35 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: You guys think this should become a medal game?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 3340
I think this ;
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/37 5622
should be a medal game.

hope no one thought that was a new medal game

no

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 20:48:13

At 4/28/09 05:04 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: Ahhh, shit.
Well it's not impossible, people got it. Ii got it... So..

Tianenmen Square! It's a medal game, it's new! And the medal is achievable!

I AM SUCH EPIC FAIL OH GOD WHY

Don't worry
Some of us are an even bigger failure than you are

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 20:59:10

At 4/28/09 08:48 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: Don't worry

Such as me. I can't beat castle crashing the beard with out hitting the tombstones it just does seem possible without doing so. I just don't have a hour to mess around to finally get the damn 25 medal points. It's just not worth it for me, but for you stat whores if you want to do it for me go ahead i will give you my password and let you do it for me 2;-}>

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 21:01:32

At 4/28/09 08:59 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 4/28/09 08:48 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: Don't worry
Such as me. I can't beat castle crashing the beard with out hitting the tombstones it just does seem possible without doing so. I just don't have a hour to mess around to finally get the damn 25 medal points. It's just not worth it for me, but for you stat whores if you want to do it for me go ahead i will give you my password and let you do it for me 2;-}>

:O someone could hack your account that way. and there's a pattern to kill the guy fast and you don't hit the tombstones by doing it. i can make a vid if you want.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 21:09:09

At 4/28/09 09:01 PM, denverbroncos59 wrote:
O someone could hack your account that way. and there's a pattern to kill the guy fast and you don't hit the tombstones by doing it. i can make a vid if you want.

You would make a video for me? thats very nice of you. If you want to make a video then do so, it would probaly help more people than just me. On the Giving someone my password that was just a joke i wouls never be that stupid. Only if i knew i could trust them, there are a few users who i would trust like that.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 21:14:20

At 4/28/09 09:09 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 4/28/09 09:01 PM, denverbroncos59 wrote:
O someone could hack your account that way. and there's a pattern to kill the guy fast and you don't hit the tombstones by doing it. i can make a vid if you want.
You would make a video for me? thats very nice of you. If you want to make a video then do so, it would probaly help more people than just me. On the Giving someone my password that was just a joke i wouls never be that stupid. Only if i knew i could trust them, there are a few users who i would trust like that.

haha i figured you were and what do you need to see done in the video? how to beat it in one life or without hitting gravestones?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 21:19:48

Fleshlight shows you how to do all but the tombstone, heard he was working on a no-stone one.
But it's easy, restart the game until the stones are in places good for you. I managed to have my 3rd game with the stones all on the ledges, none on the ground.

http://fleshlight.newgrounds.com/

All his vids are there, helped me with a couple games, but I still refuse to do Red Moon Deity.

Refuse, I say.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-28 23:59:44

When l get the Barbarian Bob ones (if l ever get it) l will have to try and get the AK and FU medals that l still have to get...sigh...damn, the only way l could ever finish AK2 is by changing my account password and then giving it to someone that can get them for me.. :(
I'll try to get the TA square now.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 00:29:33

I recently wasted several hours of my life which I'll never get back trying to achieve the last medal I haven't gotten on Bunny Invasion- the "Excellent Score" medal. I've beaten the game several times and scored more than 14 million points, yet the medal still hasn't been awarded to me.

Do you have to score 14 million on the first run-through of a new game as opposed to a continuation of a completed game? What's the deal?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 00:42:32

At 4/29/09 12:29 AM, THEJamoke wrote: I recently wasted several hours of my life which I'll never get back trying to achieve the last medal I haven't gotten on Bunny Invasion- the "Excellent Score" medal. I've beaten the game several times and scored more than 14 million points, yet the medal still hasn't been awarded to me.

Do you have to score 14 million on the first run-through of a new game as opposed to a continuation of a completed game? What's the deal?

i got it continuing on a completed game, I went lvl 1-60 and got it just fine. i ended up with 15.5 mill, and it awarded it to me.

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 00:51:37

Someone had to tell me about the score multiplier in Bunny, make sure it's at 4x for as long as possible, so don't let your pub get hit.
I greatly enjoy the minigun, and the fully upgraded assistant can carry you up to level 12 or so without you ever firing a bullet.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 01:57:04

I just got the "Graven Image" medal. It wasn't hard but it's annoying. I had about 4 or 5 more hits on the skull when I accidentally jabbed ! But I finally got it! Finally!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 04:10:03

i managed to die just after getting the final hit... i still got the *dont lose a live medal* on the beard game.. Muwahaha... i just need to redo the bunny game... my internet company sucks and i have to start from scratch again... *i should really think about it before i delet all my internet file*... ciao

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 05:10:11

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 08:02:43

At 4/29/09 05:10 AM, Auz wrote: I don´t see this one on the medals list:
Only 1 medal.

It's been posted 3 times before....

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 08:14:49

At 4/29/09 08:02 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 4/29/09 05:10 AM, Auz wrote: I don´t see this one on the medals list:
Only 1 medal.
It's been posted 3 times before....

Sorry, I missed the post under the update.

But just a note to everyone: If you update the medalspost at the beginning of each page, please make sure you update it properly and do not just blindly copy the one from last page. Also, Madness Regent and Red Moon almost have medals for a week and should be removed tomorrow.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-29 10:11:43

Also, Madness Regent and Red Moon almost have medals for a week and should be removed tomorrow.

what? They're going to remove those medals?

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|