00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RisingRevolt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,637,517 Views | 29,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-04 08:57:26

Wylo, could you please add mah "guide" for KK2 on Wylina's page?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-04 09:34:15

At 12/3/09 11:30 PM, Kwing wrote: How do I get a Gold medal on Skill Challenge with the M1A Rifle in The Gun Game? The only way I know how to beat it is by using the rebound off the wall trick; nothing else works for me. Help?

Shoot so that the bullet hits the wall slightly above the green box and then bounce and hit it from behind, do it twice and the green box should "roll" down on the other boxes and land, or at least lean, on the green platform.

I tried really hard to come up with something funny. I failed.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-04 15:08:16

Someone's still cheating. I especially like how in Brawl Royale he was killed by everyone once before he beat most of them. How do you lose to the 8th enemy without beating 5-7 to get there, hmm?

I also like how he only has the 25 feather and all shells medals for Dale & Peakot, and how he has the Professional medal in Figure 8. Oh, and getting 100 achievements in Medieval Rampage before getting 75 (and isn't 100 bugged anyway?). 100% as the first medal on Newgrounds Rumble, the Golden Anchor well before the Pirate Hat and Rusty Sabre in Pirate Golf Adventure, both Literate and Illiterate as the LAST two medals of Sperm Rider, Super China Sweatshop Mastar medals out of order, and I seriously doubt you can beat Survival mode before Regular mode in Vector Boom.

I thought this guy was going straight?

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-04 15:39:10

At 12/4/09 03:08 PM, chris-marks wrote: Beating a dead horse

It's been said at least 10 times. Everybody knows, and nobodys done anything about it.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-04 16:23:55

At 12/4/09 03:08 PM, chris-marks wrote:

:Oh, and getting 100 achievements in Medieval Rampage before getting 75 (and isn't 100 bugged anyway?).

I got it yesterday and I had to start a new campaign and play a short while for it to work, but I wouldn't call it bugged.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 00:08:24

At 12/4/09 09:34 AM, Godliest wrote: Shoot so that the bullet hits the wall slightly above the green box and then bounce and hit it from behind, do it twice and the green box should "roll" down on the other boxes and land, or at least lean, on the green platform.

Twice isn't enough. The least I could do it with was 4. I've unlocked everything else and no 'power bonus' or whatever is enough for me to get enough power from the rebound.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 03:15:27

At 12/5/09 12:08 AM, Kwing wrote:

Twice isn't enough. The least I could do it with was 4. I've unlocked everything else and no 'power bonus' or whatever is enough for me to get enough power from the rebound.

this may sound odd, but try it in a different web browser. I had an issue with one of those and it was because the level wouldn't load correctly, making the boxes fall in a way making it impossible. i switched (in my case, from firefox to netscape) and it loaded correctly and i got it within the first few tries. Try to see if you can find a picture of what its supposed to look like (maybe in a video walkthrough) and see if it matches what you see

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 07:50:30

At 12/5/09 12:08 AM, Kwing wrote: Twice isn't enough. The least I could do it with was 4. I've unlocked everything else and no 'power bonus' or whatever is enough for me to get enough power from the rebound.

Try to aim as low as possible and don't shoot to soon after the first shot so that the aim is correct again. I tried doing it in both Firefox and IE and it worked in both. My suggestion is to try doing it 5-10 times since it may not always work.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 16:51:25

At 12/4/09 03:39 PM, waynerz99 wrote:
At 12/4/09 03:08 PM, chris-marks wrote: Beating a dead horse
It's been said at least 10 times. Everybody knows, and nobodys done anything about it.

Yeah, l mean, instead of posting it here, why don't you (chris) PM someone about it if it pisses you off?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 19:16:08

Is it possible to get the "Kustomized" medal in The Kill Kar II? After I beat the game, I didn't have the medal, so I went through every single stage, and I'm pretty darn sure I didn't miss anything. Of course, since there is no way to check how many Paint/Tint/Extras I've unlocked, I can't be 100% sure that I've gotten them all, but as I said, I've been through all stages more than once.

Is the medal broken perhaps? Has anyone else gotten it?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 19:38:57

At 12/5/09 07:16 PM, RickyTheFish wrote: Is it possible to get the "Kustomized" medal in The Kill Kar II? After I beat the game, I didn't have the medal, so I went through every single stage, and I'm pretty darn sure I didn't miss anything. Of course, since there is no way to check how many Paint/Tint/Extras I've unlocked, I can't be 100% sure that I've gotten them all, but as I said, I've been through all stages more than once.

Same, I completed the game and went through each stage looking, and couldn't find it. May be broken.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 20:39:59

At 12/5/09 07:38 PM, celldude07 wrote:
At 12/5/09 07:16 PM, RickyTheFish wrote:
Same, I completed the game and went through each stage looking, and couldn't find it. May be broken.

It is broken.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 21:08:17

Lately I've been doing some of the medals that I missed or skipped and apparently the Fig. 8 Professional medal is broken.

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-05 21:51:51

At 12/5/09 09:08 PM, junkzm3 wrote: Old news

Sorry yo

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-06 05:50:55

hey how is it possible, I just got the medal LOU LOU ZOOM in Cave of Wonders and I received the golden sword but did not receive the medal REAL ULTIMATE POWER, I tried again to play, but nothing gives me just to beat the game 200 seconds, someone knows what happened or how to return the medal?
EXCUSE MY ENGLISH

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-06 16:42:10

At 12/5/09 03:15 AM, OzzFestFreak2 wrote: this may sound odd, but try it in a different web browser. I had an issue with one of those and it was because the level wouldn't load correctly, making the boxes fall in a way making it impossible. i switched (in my case, from firefox to netscape) and it loaded correctly and i got it within the first few tries. Try to see if you can find a picture of what its supposed to look like (maybe in a video walkthrough) and see if it matches what you see

Graah, my IE won't load Flash and I can't download it for it since it's already downloaded. I've managed to do it with 3 hits getting it once on the crates and then getting a double rebound off of THE box... But still can't get it with two.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-06 16:57:04

At 12/6/09 05:50 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: hey how is it possible, I just got the medal LOU LOU ZOOM in Cave of Wonders and I received the golden sword but did not receive the medal REAL ULTIMATE POWER, I tried again to play, but nothing gives me just to beat the game 200 seconds, someone knows what happened or how to return the medal?
EXCUSE MY ENGLISH

If you use IE, go to tools--->delete browsing history and delete your cookies...now you can get your medal again!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-06 17:22:44

I've already beat Dale & Peakot, but I can't find the mushroom platform upgrade (or whatever it's called). I searched every single level at least 10 times. Can someone tell me were it is or give me a hint at least.

Bureaucratic Fatcat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-06 18:49:12

Got mine almost a week ago, so I might be wrong. But I think it's in the 3rd or 4th level. Its in a chest that you can see through a wall, but you have to go around to get it. Half way through the level, you will have to fall down a hole (where theres 3 sets of spikes). You jump on the platform and ride it down until your about to hit the spikes, then you jump over. Then you follow through that underground section to a big red chest.

Hope this helps :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-06 22:03:50

At 12/6/09 04:42 PM, Kwing wrote: Graah, my IE won't load Flash and I can't download it for it since it's already downloaded. I've managed to do it with 3 hits getting it once on the crates and then getting a double rebound off of THE box... But still can't get it with two.

Play it on Firefox. You have to reinstall flash.

Miracles happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-07 05:33:33

At 12/5/09 08:39 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 12/5/09 07:38 PM, celldude07 wrote:
At 12/5/09 07:16 PM, RickyTheFish wrote:
It is broken.

I should have checked this thread first. I just went through every level again to make sure.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-07 12:12:31

BurgerTime tips which should also apply to MonsterTime. Think that's about as close to a proper guide as it gets.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-07 22:12:48

Dale & Peakot Guide I'm still uploading levels 4 and 5 to Youtube. Its taking quite a while wit my lousy internet connection..

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-07 22:25:17

Can we declare that 200K medal impossible? I've only managed to beat the game 3 times, but my high score is only around 150K :(

gah

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-07 23:03:16

At 12/7/09 12:12 PM, Godliest wrote: BurgerTime tips which should also apply to MonsterTime. Think that's about as close to a proper guide as it gets.

Not until this gets around to being finished, it won't. Finals coming up and school winding down, which is why it's taking a while.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-08 01:27:58

At 12/6/09 05:22 PM, obesefeline wrote: I've already beat Dale & Peakot, but I can't find the mushroom platform upgrade (or whatever it's called). I searched every single level at least 10 times. Can someone tell me were it is or give me a hint at least.

Did you try clicking the mushrooms?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-08 01:53:50

At 12/7/09 10:25 PM, waynerz99 wrote:
gah

Ugh, you managed to beat Monster Time?Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!How did you do it?
Also, Wylo, thanks for the video walkthrough!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-08 04:33:29

i'm trying so hard for that 200k medal. I've gotten so close.

it can get very frustrating

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-08 06:26:53

At 12/7/09 10:25 PM, waynerz99 wrote: Can we declare that 200K medal impossible? I've only managed to beat the game 3 times, but my high score is only around 150K :(

gah

Wait, am I the first one who got it?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-08 07:25:29

Need sum halp...l am playing Time Fcuk, explore campaign...after nearly two hours l managed to beat all the levels (at least l thought l did)...but now, as l reached and completed the final level, yet another one is thrown at me, and it replaced the first one...how long is this going to take?