00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[art] Perfect Pet Art Contest

75,165 Views | 255 Replies

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 16:05:26

Here's my pet. It's a home ogre. Its a great cook, watches the kids and punches annoying salesman in the face. When it has nothing to do, it likes to read philosophy or write poems. He eats carrots and small kittens. The only con is that he doesnt know how to handle stubborn doorknobs, so usually he just walks through the wall.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 16:45:55

A whale with a mounted rocket system, need I say more? What better way to spend your time than flying through the cosmos on the back of a massive whale, traveling from planet to planet to show off your hot new ride. Comes with fishbowl helmet for whale so he can keep his face submerged while propelling or lounging in space.

non-gif-pixelated version here.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 17:53:58

Non-euclidean Mimi, she lives on angles that were not meant to be, like tindalos, and have too much love to share

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 19:41:24

It's an ent that apparently has issues bending it's arms.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 19:48:59

A FurFeel (furry flying eel) It is about a foot long, it loves to cuddle, and cheer you up when your sad. It only eats sugar cubes, and it doesn't poo or pee. The sugary sweetness helps it fly around.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 22:09:14

This is mine, he's a blind dog i'd call him tony and i'd clean him, feed him and take him for walks everyday.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 02:10:24

This contest was way to long! To much time to procrastinate at doing a piece :/

Behold! GORKEY in all of his glory. Half monkey, half gorilla. This LARGE beast has all the cool features of a monkey, but Gorkey has the strength of a gorilla.

Mess with him. I dare you.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 12:57:25

well I like foxes a lt... so here is my submission

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 15:21:04

yeah, that's my entry for the contest. I know it looks very undone; but this is what I can do amongst those other stuff.

As you can see, it s a furry animal-plant pet. first of all, it provides you its nutrigious fruits, fresh air and living place amongst its fur and branches, so it is perfect for poor people and hippies :P also being a plant, you only need to give it water and sunshine.
btw I don't need to mention its cuteness, I think :3

Besides of eating its fruits, you can also cultivate them to have more furry fellows. And dont worry, eating these fruits that contain life of furry animal-plants is not more cruel than eating eggs.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 18:09:02

My perfect pet: the Mutant Lab Rat

Diet: Runs on 2 buckets of corn, half a cow and 15 gallons of peanut butter everyday.

Why he is the perfect pet: In the near future, all ways of travel would be expensive as hell. Fortunately I have my little creature to carry me to my destinations whenever I please. I don't even get stuck in traffic since I can cut corners at up to 50mph. Unlike traveling on horses or camels, the Mutant Lab Rat will travel faster and longer without the need of taking long breaks all the damn time. Sadly this is the last of its kind, because it had to be neutered after he tried to hump my neighbor's Hummer H6 :(

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 20:09:41

Say what you see. A Cock Clock.

My pet displays the time, and can be set as an alarm and make tea simultaneously.

Every morning it shoots boiling water from its todger (meh, gotta come from somewhere) and dunks it genetically modified teabag scrotum in. This comes as a surprise to the fella ( I guess cos its stupid) and shrieks an early morning wake-up call. As I rise from my bed, I am greeted by a lovely brew and a rooster paralysed from shock.

You can hug and ride it, I guess, but you'd probably squash it.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 21:36:28

My perfect pet is an ancient, mystical, flying tortoise. It has magical wings that can't be clipped from it's body. It's shell is very hard and semi-hollow so I can ride inside like a tank. It's very warm and spacious too, where I can set up my computer and things and do what I do.

It's personality isn't perfect, similar to a dog. Imperfection and flaws are what make people caring and loving. It's very playful, yet obedient. It gets into some trouble, but that's what makes him so fun to fly around on. He takes me anywhere I want so I can see the world from all different perspectives.

I put an incredible amount of fine detail into this so here's high quality. Hope it helps.
http://www.starogre.com/art/digital/flyi ngTortoiseFinal.jpg

This was like my first photoshop painting :)

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 23:58:14

Teehee! Last minute entry since I teased you with a base rough in the talk thread.

BoozeHound is the best pet ever because he gets drunk off whatever I drink.

Liver damage? Brain retardation? I fear thee not! I have a canine companion that takes all the punishment that should go into my body for heavy alcoholic binging, and he remains steady fast and loyal no matter what, and just like grandma, still pisses where ever is convenient.

WHEW JUST MADE IT.

*wink*

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-26 23:59:30

OMG LAST SECOND!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-27 12:17:43

i feel so EVIL. really though, if its against the rules its against the rules.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-27 15:05:20

We have decided on the winners!

1st ($100 in NG Store credit): Starogre: Flying Tortoise.
2nd ($50 in NG Store credit): sucho: Rover.
3rd ($25 in NG Store credit): Comick: Dusty (or Shade?).
First Runner Up ($10 in NG Store credit): TurkeyOnAStick: Cock Clock.
Second Runner Up ($10 in NG Store credit): Funy-mony: Copterphant.

Congratulations to the winners and a big "thank you" to everyone who participated!

You may discuss the results in the contest TALK thread.

Please; no sore losers.

Stay tuned for our next art contest coming up in only a few days!! =3

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature