[art] Perfect Pet Art Contest

Snikaz
Snikaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 07:30 AM

Hey, I looked at the 1st page and was like HEY, I CAN WIN THIS. So I sat down and made my Robo-Death Teady that took forever. Then I looked at the rest of the pages and was like CRAPP!! All that hard effort wasted. And now i'll have to come up with something better *sigh*, here it is anyway

I dream of the day where chickens will be able to cross the road without their motives being questioned.

Peglay
Peglay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 09:52 AM

Its the iSnail, a new pet iPod from apple, it has over 50Gb of memory for your songs.
Speed painting!

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

BBS Signature
ExtremeFudgeMaster
ExtremeFudgeMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 01:57 PM

Here is mine, a bearded frog lizard. He walks on 2 legs and is fairly large, about the size of a small dog so that he can be transported without much hassle. He has wings and is able to fly short distances. He is mostly covered in fur so swimming would be very hard were it not for his very big webbed feet. He can use his long tail to pick things up or hang off of things since his arms are so small. He is able to talk much like birds can, and can be trained just like an intelligent dog. He eats pretty much anything and prefers meat, but he can survive on leaves and grass if need be.

Ddiddily
Ddiddily
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 04:00 PM

Toaster Pig with mustache. Obediant, suave, smart and handy.

NO NOSE FILMS

BBS Signature
BaSeBaLl151
BaSeBaLl151
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 07:23 PM

Hello, this is my second submission: I call it PlatyPhat.
This pet of perfection is a lovable, yet obese platypus. In honor of the movie "Notorious," (Coming out soon) the platypus raps as well. So if your idea of a perfect pet is a rapping, obese platypus named PlatyPhat, (For me it is!) then this is the pet for you!

HungryNinjaa
HungryNinjaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 10:16 PM

heres my pet!

><>hungry ninja<><

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 10:46 PM

the sic semper tyrannosaurus.
has mad skillz that pays the billz yo. dont bring yo faggot ass pets all up in his grill unless you want dem shits squished. also check yoself before you wreck yoself fool, he is very sensitive about his deformed tail that resembles a hand but really only has a working thumb with a nail on it (be sure to compliment the nail if you value your life).

note: will only listen to the keeper of the sic semper sombrero and sic semper shotgun to acquire these, you must have the billz that the skillz aim to pay, or a cape.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Slyfoxx
Slyfoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 11:33 PM

a siren! even though she lives with a society of sirens, all female, there only source of reproduction is to take men that go in their territory and give them a kiss of life: manly its called that because they make an organic compound that coats the back top of the mouth to the throat and canes water compounds to a breathable compound (air), then they abuse them taking ***** and storing it with in a sack. after they are done they usually eat the human, there diet concludes of human and small fish, and sometimes if there is a rotting carcass of a larger animal. they then go to the queen: a rare giant snail like parasite that takes a siren and fuses with it and changed its sack to a reproductive organ and controls the sirens movements like a puppet, the siren decays and the parasite needs too change every month a host. but the sirens don't care due to the fact that it produces the eggs that keep their population going. they are threatened by many things though that would like to eat that parasite. they live in a huge rock protected place and reside in the holes of it. (drawing kinda old and i need to update it and get a pic of the parasite.

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 12:18 AM

It'd be kinda cool to have a giant ant as a pet. They can lift twenty times their body weight. Tough mum fuggins. You could use their awesome might to crush your enemies.

BBS Signature
LiamTaylor
LiamTaylor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 07:09 AM

well i cant think of a more perfect pet than myself. i mean i look good, i smell good, i clean up after myself, i can have protected sex and not worry about reproducing, i always know what i want, and i always get what i wan't.

plus i'm drop dead sexy lol.
especially in my pink calvin kleins.

so, in conclusion, i am the most awesomest pet ever.

chk chk boom.

jagondudo
jagondudo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 01:32 PM

my warbly headed tritail monkey. this species of primate is very small. it's characterized by its warbled head ornament and three very versatile tails. BUT best of all "opposable thumbs!!" they are easy to train to perform small tasks around the house.....

higher res

GasMaskv9
GasMaskv9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 02:19 PM

yeah this is my awsome favoritest pet thing everita like a flying wolf monkey. its always happy and has apposable thumbs and is very smart so it can do tricks and play video games. i just think its freak'n awsome and stuff.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 02:58 PM

hehehe GUESS WHAT HE EATS hehe

I'll make a real one later..

NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFWNSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFWNSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW
NSFWNSFW
NSFWNSFW
NSFWNSFW
NSFWNSFW
NSFWNSFW
NSFW

BBS Signature
frostisaiah
frostisaiah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 03:42 PM

this is the ultimate pet right here let me see u guys top this!!!!!

KingJava
KingJava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 07:29 PM

How about a room full of radioactive baby chickens to do my bidding. BWAHAHAHAA!

BBS Signature
KingJava
KingJava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 07:56 PM

My pet rabbit (Mr Trips) always brings the fun times! He is my perfect match at any video game and his fur (properly dried out) makes a great substitute for marijuana due to his THC glands located under each arm pit. He literally sweats THC! As well as making my laugh non-stop he can easily open beer bottles with his teeth (Unfortunately his breath is pretty nasty so I don't get him to do that any more).

BBS Signature
inkfinity
inkfinity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 08:05 PM

this is the first time i used photoshop so be kind, its a narwhal called cecil

14etan
14etan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 11th, 2009 @ 09:34 PM

demon of death who shreds the guitar like crazy and acts as a body guard
(p.s. i do album covers send me a message)

solidusliquisol
solidusliquisol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 12:20 AM

Firstly, I would like to say that I do not have the luxury of a drawing pad, or even a half capable mouse, so I had to do this drawing pixel by pixel. . . .anyway. .

Ok, so, my tamagochi is called "Aunt Tee Em(say it fast and say "aunt as ANT") This wonderful pet is ready to dispense money like your aunt dispenses advice, but at least this is useful and just like a real aunt, it gets pissy is you ignore it or dont spend any time with it. Luckily, it's collaspable and can fit into your pocket so you can take it everywhere you go! Unlike a real aunt, it will always be there for you, unless you dont snuggle up with it at night. Dont try that with your real aunt.

SOLIDUS

BBS Signature
Luk3y
Luk3y
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 01:42 AM

Giant, fire-breathing, hell-raising turtle. Eat's good citizens.

Practically looks after it's self. All you have to do it order it around!

Oh, and keep it entertained.

BBS Signature
pelepone
pelepone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 02:13 AM

At 1/2/09 07:46 PM, ReNaeNae wrote: POST ONLY FINISHED ARTWORK IN THIS THREAD EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE DELETED!
Chit-chat, works-in-progress, comments and criticism must be posted in the
TALK THREAD.

ART CONTEST: YOUR PERFECT PET

Hooray, it's time for a new art contest!

Ever wanted to play God? To run mad with the Genetic code and create the most insanely awesome of all imaginable animals? To put robotic legs on your dog so he can run faster than a train? Well now here's your chance to do that and more!

WHAT TO DO:
Draw a your perfect fantasy pet. It's just that simple. It can be a giant, fire breathing ladybug or a scuba diving cactus, it's up to you! Let your imagination run rampant and create the most wickedly awesome pet you can think of.

THE RULES:
1. All posted entries must be finished. No sketches or works-in-progress can be posted in this thread.
2. All art must be original and drawn by you. No photoshops, collages, sprites or other artists linework will be allowed.
3. Spend some time and effort on your entries, anything that looks like you spent only a few minutes on it will be deleted.
4. Use a decent art program. Unless you're a master, MS Paint will not cut it.
5. Multiple entries are welcome, however each contestant may only win one prize pack.
6. ALL ART FORUM RULES APPLY! e.g. Adult content must be highly artistic or exceptionally funny.

DEADLINE
Entries must be posted by 11:59pm on Monday, January 26th (Newgrounds time). If you post it on the 27th you're posting too late!

PRIZES
1st Place: $100 in Newgrounds store credit
2nd Place: $50 in Newgrounds store credit
3rd Place: $25 in Newgrounds store credit

----------------------------------------
-----------------

This is my pet... a big 'ol ball of fur. Affectionate, soft, cute and cuddly. Like a super poofy kitty, but without the hairballs and scratching. It can bounce and cling like Velcro, or use its suction cup-like feet to climb. Its coat is 100% allergen-free and repels all insects, rodents, and parasites without shedding. Incredibly intelligent, it is born toilet-trained and lives happily off of any type of diet. It also purrs and glows at night so you don't trip over it.

This is mine... A frog with ears... Highly intelligent, for it can communicate with me. It is my friend and my weapon. It can stick to my arm with its sticky paws and its tongue becomes a long knife when it unrolls it. I don't have to worry about it getting injured during battle because its back is as hard as a diamond and even though its front is vulnerable, it is unexposed because its front is on my arm. It will become some sort of gauntlet with a knife that way... Therefore, me and my pet here will make the ultimate duo.

IamThorr
IamThorr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 04:06 AM

I am new to newgrounds as a memeber, but a long time fan. I am an animator, so my drawing and coloring skills where a little rusty. I liked this challenge for it gave me a chance to use Photoshop again and my Wacom Cintiq. It looks better in hi resolution, my lap top is set at 800x600 but the wacom is like 1260x720 something like that.
Anyways enough of the technical and story telling, I came up with a pet that I could command with an implant, but would be able to smite all other pets (hoping I would win) lol. It almost sounds like an RPG. His name is Gregor. And this is my first submission as a member.
Good luck to everyone!
(original JPEG=34.2MB)

sirDark
sirDark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 12:58 PM

A baby Mammoth with ears like those hunting dogs. She is called Mammo. She is big enought to be ridden by 2 people max. She likes to take care of people. Shes very nurturing. you can also use her ears as blankets while riding and she wont mind. She also likes to play football with her trunk and paint ocasionaly. She also drew this picture of herself. (She doesnt like to hear it but shes not the best painter alive;D)

eewawoowa
eewawoowa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 02:09 PM

The Homer Eagle. He has no need for talons, he can just crush his prey by landing on them; and just think how fun he'd be at a falconry display :)

BBS Signature
ChrisDaemon
ChrisDaemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 03:03 PM

So I've been watching this competition for a while now, some great artwork here guys as well, admiration is all yours, and decided to put my own artwork here.
His name's Sparks, he's a middle-aged dragon, belongs to genus aheneus dorsum and breathes fire once it's about 500 years old. Kind of sucks because it'll be only my grand grand (-insert how many grand things you want to here-) grand children who'll be able to burn down villages and hot dog stands using this neat little pet. Likes playing catch & chew & perhaps bring back the stick. A nice creature overall, recommend getting one.

Rovertarthead
Rovertarthead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 09:54 PM

Well heres my sorta cute but cool animal. His name is Kanghyenaroo hes part Racoon, Hyena, and Kangaroomouse. If you can tell without reading this.. Well hope you all like it!

sjidrummer47
sjidrummer47
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 10:21 PM

Mine Is Pretty Much Just A Frog... Yep, That's About It... But If You Have An Imagination He Could Like... Jump Or Something! :P

BBS Signature
michaelman311
michaelman311
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 11:44 PM

Zomg! This bear is the shit. The thought just hit me, and the possibilities are endless. You could ride it to school, or make it do your laundry. The lazer comes with a charger, so no batteries; and the bear feeds itself on its victims!
It's perfect!

DarthJames
DarthJames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest Jan. 12th, 2009 @ 11:47 PM

hey kool-rip, what better pet than 10 foot bong that always has bud and guarantees a fresh clean hit every time you take a rip. he also comes in a variety of flavors, like the blue kind.