Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

wow!

That's just...INSANE!

God this vid rox!

Wow, this is da best! Its so funny. I woz in da car for about half an hour and all i could do woz sit there sayin "blubber!" "Gazibo!" and all those other crazy words.

Hehehehe, nice work Psy!

That was very good! I'm a pretty big fan of Psy's work and hope to see more of it soon, keep it up Bryon!! :) I just loved that big randomness at the end, Bulblous Bouffont, Gazibo, Macadamia, Blubber! <<I laughs my ass off>>

Another piece of Art, psy!

At first i thought booooooooooring. Then they started saying ramdom word and by the end i had fallen of my chair and brusied my ass, but i was laughing my head off. I know what psy can do and when i heard of this i thought either this is god or psyguy is losing his touch. I know the comics psyguy does (i reckon that either thats my sonic or items on high are his best comic) and this was just as good, if not better then both put together. Psy, if you read this, i may send you some comics soon. Anyway psy, keep up the good work!

The Shiz-Nits

I thought this was the most funny thing I have heard in my entire life!!! I especially loved this part:
Jen: Makkadamiya (thas the way I spell it to show the expression used)
Ivo+Psy: OooOOooOOoo

I literally rofl. Good job, keep up the good work!