Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

It's pretty good...

It's not as funny as the Quicksand/Carnival joke, but it is funny. And catchy.

I don't know why, but I liked it.

It's not much to look at, but it is very humorous. I always wondered what these guys talked about in their spare time.
Spatula!

PERFECTION!

The army of Crescent Moon Comics Salutes you Psycho! That means Me, Myself, and I! This was very funny, as I saw it on the ROTFW pages. Very funny, Macedania! Hehe!

I absoulutley (spelling?) love it.

I have loved your site and everything on it from items on high to RFC to TMS2. In a few days i will start my own site with sprite comics. This movie was hilariously funny. Funny rythm too.

That was great

I have loved everything you've done since I found your site, and this is no exception. I was just laughing a bit at first, but once it picked up I was amost falling out of my chair. Keep making great stuff Psy.