Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

whoa

That.................was just plain wierd....... and I have never laughed my ass off so hard ever.......oh wait yeah I have. OH well it was still very funny.

Yet another wonderful piece of work by Psy!

Psy, I must say, you've outdone yourself XD! I've watched this 5 times now, and it just keeps getting better!

"Blubber! Gazebo! Macadamia!"

I've been a fan of Fireball20xl ever since I regained my love of Sonic the Hedgehog(and stopped saying "GROSS!" whenever I heard Psyguy or, as the site used to be, Dirty Power... But now, I just smile when I hear them!). From TMS to IoH to your Flash works like this and Super Sonic, Psy, you're a great animator and Comic God(as well as comic as in comedy) and I hope you continue to bring out new works like this, as well as new comics. Keep up the good work, Psy. Rock on!

~Kooky~

Funny!

I don't know wtf was going on in the flash... It was like a Seinfeld episode!

GOTTA LOVE THE NONSENSE!

But seriously, it was a fun little flash! Keep it up!

ahaahahaahahahahahahahhaahhaaha

i laughed every 2 fuckin seconds when i watched it. macadamia,blubber,gazebo, galoshes...nice animation, psy.

Makkadamia

That was really funny. I hope you make more movie like this in the future. Oh yeah, anyone who says the sprites were just "ripped" these sprites weren't ripped, except Jen. Ivo and Psy were hand-made, and who gives a damn if the audio isn't his? There are tons of movies on NG with un-original audio