Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

Galoshes!

Hmm..It appears Psy knows how to use flash now, yes, knows how to use flash very well. Great job, dude, just as funny if not funnier than anything on your site.

@_@

must...play..again...

FOIBLE!

That was some funny stuff, but it was a bit prolonged. Did you take your medication this morning, because that was some screwed up stuff at the end! Keep up the good work!

OMG, where's the aspirin?

Hahaha, this actually gave me a headache. This has some crazy brainwash skills man, hahaha, funny stuff out of otherwise monotonous daily ramblings, nice stuff.

i wanted to close the window but...

i wanted to close the window but i couldnt i was hypmotized heres another good word dubious