Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

Usually I like random but...

This is just bad, no original artwork, just ripped sprites and strange audio that isn't your own. It makes no sense and isn't funny in the least bit. If anyone hits a five they must either be seeing something I missed or are nothing but a mindless psyguy.com fan like most of the people that go there are.

Psyguy responds:

You're an idiot if you think your opinion is fact. You don't like it, fine. Don't blame other people for their opinion YOU FUCKING MORON!

Psy, once again, you have split my sides!

That little word thing at the end was sweet, the way the sprites moved so...smoothly...That...that was awesome. You can produce superior flash movies. This was funny enough to tie with the Demented Cartoon Movie, at albinoblacksheep.com in the Flash Section. Anywho...

Psy Rocks!

that was funny i thought the little word jig at the end was clever and funny :)

Another Masterpiece..

Psy was the funniest, Great Job Psyguy. This is so funny, I got that last tune in my head where they all say their words, Heheh. Very Good, Good work with the Sprites too, Heheh.

LOL! Bulbous bouffant, blubber, makadamia!

Psy creates humour on a huge scale, as usual! ^_^