Reviews for "F-777 - Fairy Dust"

neat

Theres so much hi end, its really hard to listen. If you could please take out some of those hi-pitched instruments and add/swap out some bass/low frequency things it would be the mix sound full, right now it sounds really empty, and I don't know if you intended that. I (and prob. others too) would enjoy this song a lot if there was a lot more bass.

I wonder were he kept the preview part of this song maybe the end?
anyway this is a great song and I think it needs to be released on bandcamp.

Really well made, but there is one instrument that really takes form of a fairy: the bell. This song sounds like a bell could fit in (if you have the right bell, that is).

Please, F-777, for the love of God, turn down the high end on these tracks. Frequency-wise, this feels incomplete. There is a ton of high and mid, but no bass or sub. Also, you need a more powerful sidechain. Your melodies though are amazing! Also, the vocal chops are pretty neat. 3/5