Reviews for "F-777 - Fairy Dust"

Good: calm start. Nice little drop. Great beat. Very addictive song. Larger build up later in the song. Followed by another one. I think I hear guitars. And a lovely fade.
What needs work: the voice chops. I think there are too much of them but I guess I'll live it down. Also some stuff goes unnoticed like we're you trying to add another beat. Unfortunately someone stuff was drowned out and I had to listen too the song again to hear them.
My advice: maybe less voice chops and also keep up the lovely rhythms.

This.... is the best song since Dexarson's Bipolar...
Way to go F-777! I as well have continually listened to this song, but could find nothing at all even remotely related to what YeahYay wrote. Sure, it may be constructive criticism, but more criticism. Besides, can YeahYay do any better? I doubt it. Good job F-777, keep on making music.

Very nice, listened through twice now, trying to find what Yeahyay found so horrible...

also, maybe you could go back and improve the first song you posted on NG, Project X-1067

Well when did everyone on this site become experts in music? I haven't been on Newgrounds for like, 2 weeks. What happened? Tom?

F-777 responds:

Nah just a bunch of people in some Musicians discord servers who are way better than me XD.

Thanks for the nice review score btw!! :D

The pluck sounds very over compressed; so does every other instrument too. The drums are drowned out by the very jarring leads and lack of volume. Try to use ducking when the kick or snare hits to allow them to cut through. The second drop at around 2 minutes demonstrates a good mix for the first half. The second half of the second drop was being dominated by the leads again and drowned the other sounds out.
TL:DR; Your mixing and mastering could use some work. Lighten up on the compression.
All of those things aside, this track is pretty decent.